All Comments on 'The Nudists Next Door'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

I liked the story. We’re nudists. I describe Nudism as being Comfortable, Relaxing. Natural, Wholesome, Fun, Sensual, and just feels good. I’ll tell others that looking is fine, but that staring or drooling is just plain rude.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“ Her vagina had no hair. “

No vagina has hair. The vagina is the tube/cavity that leads to the uterus from the labia or vulva or pussy, all of which can have hair.

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Great story, enjoyed reading it and the banter between the three characters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Simple. Honest. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's my kind of story, great work. Anonymous 10 days ago "get a life" it's a story not an anatomy class.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No flashlights on iphones but tik tok exists?

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

Fun and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perfect for Nude Day! I'm sure Lit readers will enjoy the erotic voyeurism but the story feels genuine to nudism's intent and educates that it is not about eroticism.

Very well written (with minor blips) - Would love to read a followup with Maggie and a the start of a romance.

Giorgio66EpzGiorgio66Epz9 months ago

The banter was great and the insightful discussion on the subject matter felt natural and informative. I enjoyed the playfulness of the female characters and their willingness to include their male neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's very nice to take into account that there were no flashlights in iPhones (and not everyone had one, anyway) until 2013 (I didn't know there were no flashlights until iPhone 5, that was a surprising fact!)

But then, the TikTok reference felt like a complete anachronism. It wasn't to be launched for 6 more years, September 2016 (in China only, as this story happens in the US that would be September 2017), plus some more years to rise to the fame. Crystal makes a good comparison, but not the right year.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weird, arrogant, long winded diatribe. It's all about you, isn't it? Quite boring. You need to get over yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.