The Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face blushed! She understood perfectly what I meant - even though consummation in this instance refers to sexual intercourse after getting married, not just confirming a relationship by having sex.

Nevertheless, this was not a typical discussion topic in her circles, and a comment like that would have been lambasted. But I was an outsider, someone who was "allowed" to say such an evil thing - someone that, even for her, was still respected considering where I came from.

What I didn't tell her was that the reason Tina and I had not had sex yet - at least not penetrating sex, was that her vagina was too small for my cock - and that the few times we were intimate, she merely rubbed her pussy up and down the urethra portion and up over the frenulum of my cock until I came on my own belly. I felt that she was doing me a favor rather than for any self-gratification as I was pretty certain she was struggling to have an orgasm - or perhaps that I was simply not capable of giving her one.

...but I surely couldn't tell Jasmine that the reason we hadn't had penetrating sex was because my cock was too big!

(Which reminds me to write about my experience with Tina and her family on a ski vacation - particularly her aunt finding out about the size of my cock!)

Around eleven or so, our conversation began to fizzle out, and I had a few things to take care of before going to bed, so I politely excused myself.

Just as I am about to go upstairs...

"Let me know if you need help again tomorrow...? You know? Same thing as yesterday. I'll be out for most of the morning, but if you can wait until the afternoon, I should be around." - she follows with.

I wasn't going to ask, but I gave her a tacit nod in agreement - with my eyes open in an appreciative look.

The next morning - still with some discomfort, I got dressed. Not thrilled about not being able to take a shower first thing in the morning - but with a comforting feeling that I will get help getting washed up later that day.

After running a few limited errands which included going up to the university administration office to arrange for some passes, I return around two-thirty in the afternoon back to the house.

Around four that afternoon, a knock on my door...

"Come in!" - I voiced out.

Jasmine opens the door, peeks her head in, and says;

"I have an event to go to around six o'clock - did you still want me to help you?"

"Ok - sure!" I responded, as I was just catching up on some reading while pretty much incapacitated from doing anything else.

"OK- I brought up a space heater and will warm up the bathroom just a little before we start - why don't we wait ten minutes or so - I'll come back up and meet you in the bathroom." - she says, as she turns around and disappears.

After waiting for the agreed upon period, and after a little struggle getting out of bed, I meandered towards the bathroom.

Both physically and mentally, I felt much better. The "trauma" from the accident had dissipated from my mind, and there were no innuendos or sexual expectations to raise my anxiety in any way.

As I stepped into the bathroom, it was nice and warm from the added space heater.

The undressing process was similar to the prior day - remove the gauze, sweatshirt, and undershirt up and over the head and off - with the rest also as the day before...

...except, when time came to pull down the boxers!

As my comfort level had returned to normal, so had all the bodily functions - including blood vessel expansion!

As she pulls down my boxers, out flings my now very soft, relaxed, seven-inch flaccid cock - much thicker and longer than the day before. My much larger, circumcised cockhead fully exposed, with my testicles hanging down low in my, also, very relaxed scrotum.

Her head moves back just ever so slightly, a little surprised to see the difference from the day before - such a large flaccid cock on a young man only twenty-two years old - large enough to equal the size of some men's erections.

However, still there was no eroticism in play, only a nurse and patient interaction, and she quickly and as casually as possible, she utters;

"They all come in different sizes and shapes" - her voice playful while looking up at me, as she is trying to break the slightly paused silence.

"I guess so" - I say, not sure of what else to say, but taking some pride and comfort in the fact that her reaction was from seeing my larger than average cock.

After the same ritual pre-wash rinsing, she proceeded exactly the same as the day before...

...washing and rinsing my hair, soaping over and down both the front and back of my upper body, around and over my mid-section and belly...

...except...

...as she sat down and started to go over my pubic area, and as her hand moved downward, the washcloth seemed to slip partially out of her hand, and rather than it solely covering my skin, her hand and fingers partially came in direct contact with several places of my pubic area - including my cock!

...and oh yikes!

...instead of the previous day's quick up and down once, she proceeds to run the washcloth up and down my penis a few more times - all the while her hand and fingers, again seem to lose their grip of the washcloth and come in direct contact with the shaft.

Wow!

The mere feeling of her fingers actually directly touching and fondling my genitals was titillating to say the least!

Instant reaction - and it did not stop there!

...as each time she reaches near the bottom of the penis shaft, her "misplaced" fingers run into a slight stop as my protruding glans corona acts like a threshold - only to give in to a final tug as my cock bungies upward like a pulled rubber band.

Oh goodness!

I look down - my cock is now well on its way towards and erection!

After the third downward tug, the added stimulus had my cock grow in size, and she was now pulling on a much thicker, swollen quarter-erect cock with her short stubby fingers clearly struggling to reach around the entire circumference.

My head is pounding as I am thinking...

Not my fault!

Perhaps she was not accustomed to washing younger men...? Men with substantially more youthful sexual energy than the geriatric patients she was used to back at the hospital. Older men that would need a lot more stimulation than a few tugs to achieve any kind of sexual response.

Not so with me - a virile horny twenty-two-year-old, who would sprout an erection if the wind blew a certain way!

A few moments pass, realizing that she was stroking me to an erection, and perhaps a little surprised by how quickly my cock reacted from her touches, she abruptly stops and says;

"S-sorry, typically, when patients feel a little more comfortable with the washing procedure, we are instructed to be a little more thorough in the private areas, as this is where most infections occur - at least with our geriatric patients."

Her abrupt ceasing had proved futile - It was too late!

She had "tugged" down on my penis one to many times, and with the added stimuli of her bare hands touching my cock, a full-blown erection was unavoidable.

I look down and watch my cock twitch at almost perfectly timed intervals - each time rising a little higher and sticking out a little longer than the twitch before.

As fortune (or misfortune) would have it, having my back turned toward her, she couldn't see my rising cock as her view to my front was limited.

Just as I am contemplating what is next to come, trying to at least cover up to some part, I twerk myself slightly to my left and place my left foot on the small plastic stepstool to try to shield her from a direct view of my imminent erection.

Quickly realizing that she now had a direct view into my scrotum and perineum area, she says;

"Good! - I wasn't going to ask, but it does make it easier to wash you if you keep one leg up."- she says - still with a professional tone in her voice.

Not even a few moments later, my young cock is now completely erect, hovering ten plus inches at a fifteen-degree angle above horizontal - pointing with a slight curve upward toward the back wall - still out of her direct view.

However, with my left leg now partially elevated, she has a direct view at my two oversized testicles hanging down in my scantily haired scrotum...

...a few seconds pause in all movements!

...before she proceeds, as the day before, now having unobstructed access the area between my upper scrotum all the way towards my anus.

I again look down, and to my surprise, I see that with her hand firmly on the side of my hip - as to support herself, the washcloth...

...is firmly in her left hand - not her right hand!

With the washcloth still in her left hand - pushed against my left outer thigh, I can feel her soaped up right hand, with three slow back-and forth motions "buffing" my perineum, only to eventually end up running into to the top part of my thinly stretched testicle sack.

Oh my! She is washing my genitals with her bare hand!

With her short stubby fingers, she wraps her pointer finger and thumb around the upper thin part of my scrotum, and as gently as she can, follows the right side of my ball sack downward until it gently cups my right testicle.

With my right nut in her hand, big enough to fill the entire palm, my cremasteric muscle is triggered and the testicle retracts upwards just ever so slightly.

Amazing!

Intrigued and perhaps out of curiosity, she repeats the process twice more - only to switch hands and repeat the process with my left testicle - each time getting a stimulating reaction from my ball sack.

Holy shit!

I couldn't help myself and had to let out a tiny, almost inaudible grunt of pleasure, as I look down and see my cock respond with equally timed erectile bobbling - yearning to grow even bigger, but only hindered by the fact that my penile blood chambers were already filled to their maximum - begging to be touched!

She, however, still cannot see my erection!

Shortly thereafter...

...as oh boy!

...with her left hand slightly separating my left butt cheek, her right hand, with somewhat deeper and harder effort, pushes two or three of her fingers up and back towards my anus, slowing her pace as she slides them over my rectum - repeating the process three more times, making sure it was perfectly cleaned - squeaky clean!

Ugh! - I was fighting the urge to tell her to repeat what she was doing.

With my rock-hard penis, I try to stand as straight as I can, knowing she would not see it as long as I didn't move, as her face was directly behind my derriere.

Part of me wished for a subsiding erection, while the horny me wanted her to get a good look at my young, disproportionately oversized cock - a penis she most likely had never seen its equal.

Not even a few moments later, my wishes got answered!

I can only assume that curiosity got the best of her, as...

...with one final reach under and upward between my legs, she slides her hand and lower arm against my inner thigh and past my scrotum. As my left testicle is gently pushed aside, her hand reaches upward, and as quickly and unsuspiciously as she could grabs the lower trunk of my shaft - the thickest part of my erection!

I look down...

... and can only see the top portion of her pointer finger and thumb as the two are trying to futilely meet at the top part of my shaft.

She must have known I had an erection - but curiosity overcame professionalism. Rather than retracting her hand, she pushes her palm firmly against my urethra, and with her thumb on the right, little, ring, and middle fingers on the left, and finally with her pointer finger in the swale between the urethra and the right side of my shaft, slides her hand once over forward and then back again.

Coming to her senses and realizing that she is holding a man's erect penis, she quickly releases her grip, and her hand disappears from between my legs.

A pause - a clearing of her throat...

...as she contemplated the thickness and hardness of what she had just touched!

Astounded by what she had just felt, her curiosity continued to get the best of her, as I could see in my peripheral vision that she tilted her head quickly to her right, to get a glimpse of what she had just grabbed - only to quickly move her head back into position behind my ass so to not get caught staring.

...after another pause, and not about to give up, she proceeded to scoot the three-legged stool as discretely as she could to her right, attempting to open up the view to my front.

Realizing her desire, I ever so slightly, turn my hips to the right, and as the lagging movement of my overweight cock, swings even further to the right, for just a split second, my entire erect cock appeared in full view for her to see.

There was a pause in all her movements, and with what I can only imagine, her disbelief in what she had just seen - manifested itself in another involuntary clearing of her throat.

Soon after, she takes the shower handle, and as with the day before, she quickly rinses all the suds off my body - the water irregularly hitting my body as her hand was shaking just a little.

Just before she's done, I look down - my erection had not subsided even a bit.

Now, what happens?

Instinctively, I decided to step out of the bathtub backwards - to at least make and attempt not to confront her with my erection.

She understood perfectly well, and I can only imagine that guilt must have set in, as after the same drying off procedure as the day before, she reaches around and hands me the towel and tacitly instructs me to dry off my genitals myself.

... and to the best of my hampered ability, I complied.

The dressing procedure as the day before...

...with the exception that she left my boxers about half-way up and had me pull up my boxers the last few inches myself. I grab my cock and push it against my belly - the cockhead leveled with my navel as she pulls up the boxers one last piece up - with the elastic seam doing its best job possible of keeping my erection as close to my belly as possible - with my T-shirt covering up the top half of my cock.

The moments that ensued were in complete silence, after which she grabs the wet towels, and simply says;

"Ok!" - and proceeds to leave the bathroom without turning around.

Crap!

Was she offended...?

Did she think I sprung a boner on purpose...?

Gee - I really didn't want this to turn into something uncomfortable!

As guilty as I felt, the fleeting thoughts of her seeing, touching, and contemplating my huge erection was too much to bear - I had no choice but to masturbate that evening to keep from getting a hard-on every time the thought came to mind.

The next morning, as I came downstairs, I found Mrs. Brooks alone in the kitchen...

"Jasmine had to go back to Long Island - some kind of emergency, I understand."

I contemplated!

Because of me...?

Did I offend her...?

She was the one insisting on washing me - it couldn't be my fault...?

In the days that followed I did not see or hear anything about Jasmine returning.

About a week passed, and as the functionality of my left hand improved, I found it easier to manage the daily personal chores - even getting dressed and washing myself. Fleeting thoughts of my encounter with Jasmine started to fade, and I did not think anything much more of it other than a gesture of pure goodwill on her part.

Then, about eight days after our last encounter, and as I spoke to Mrs. Brooks, she mentioned that Jasmine was due to come back that afternoon - to finish off the last two days of her previously interrupted "vacation."

"I think that girl would do anything for anybody. They tell her to jump, and she just asks - how high?" - Mrs. Brooks says in an annoying tone of voice, knowing that in her experience, her employer was taking advantage of her generous nature.

I returned late from school that afternoon, and as I entered the kitchen, Jasmine was working on something with paperwork spread out over the kitchen table.

"Oh, hi Erik! How is it going? How are you feeling? You look much better!" - she says, no distress on her face.

I was relieved and happy to see her and there was no animosity or tension in the air of any kind!

However, she looked a little different!

Her hair was neatly styled and much more feminine. She had put on a nice set of earrings, and I noticed a little bit of lip gloss or coloring of some kind - actually made her lips stand out a little more.

She had put on a pair of rather tight blue jeans and a light blue sweater - both looked like they had just been bought!

Her nails had been nicely manicured with a subtle red color - something she had definitely not had on the prior few days I saw her.

Actually, not bad - not bad at all!

For me?

"Yes, I am much better, thank you - and thank you again for your help last week, it would have been difficult without your help." - I answered her, trying my best to find out if she had gotten offended or not.

"No problem - I am happy to help!" - she says with a big smile on her face.

After a few more casual conversation pieces, I explained that I was leaving to go back home during a mid-semester break - the upcoming Tuesday.

A period of silence as I am putting away a few things in the fridge.

"Actually..." - she utters, while tacitly looking around to make sure Mrs. Brooks was not there.

"Sorry?"

"Never mind."

"What?"

"A..ahem - I was going to ask if you need more help?"

"With what?"

"You know...? The same... washing... getting dressed... you know?"

I was a little surprised - she could obviously see that I was fully capable of taking care of myself at this point.

"I think I am good." - I answered, instantly regretting my response, but a little bewildered as I clearly did not need any more help.

"OK, I'd figure I ask just in case" - she answers, as I detected an almost slight level of disappointment in her voice.

After a few more casual conversation pieces, I meander up to my room...

I sit down on my bed - my mind full of thoughts, full of contemplations...

...full of regrets!

Shit!

Fuck!

I blew it!

Opportunity lost!

An hour or so go by as I am rummaging through my school stuff...

...suddenly - a knock on my door!

"Yes?"

Jasmine opens the door and peeks her head through the door crack.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"How's it going?"

"Good!"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just wrapping up some school stuff...

...cleaning up and trying to start packing a little for my trip back on Tuesday."

...a longer pause.

"Can we anyway?"

"What?"

"You know...

...can I wash you?"

She was blushing! It must have taken her every bit of courage to come up and ask me again - but this was her last chance. If she turned around and walked back down, that would be the end of it - she knew it.

"I could use the practice." - she says, with a slight hesitation in her voice, trying to find something to say to justify her request - fully aware that I didn't believe her for a second. She was already a pro at it and there was no training necessary.

No, this was something more! An invitation of sorts - she definitely wanted more, and my head started to pound from thoughts of where this was heading!

I clumsily fumbled with a book I was holding, and without looking, accidentally put it on the edge of my nightstand - after falling to the floor with a big thud, I embarrassedly bent over and picked it up, not sure what to do next.

"S-sure! When? Now?"