The Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly reached out and placed my right hand over both her hands in a motion for her to stop her movements as the rubbing sensation of my cockhead had become too much for me to bear.

With my cock still twitching with orgasmic after-spasms in her paused hands, she exclaims;

"Wow, just wow! Is this normal?"

I just started to laugh aloud while still panting from the last few minutes of orgasmic bliss - as if I had just run a hundred-meter dash.

She releases the grip of my cock and with her hands held out to the sides, her eyes are rapidly scanning the cum drenched area in disbelief.

After a longer pause, she walks over and grabs the shower handle and rinses the cum off my body, her face and the pools of seminal fluid that had collected on the table pad.

She continues...

"How do you - what did you call it before - "consummate" with a penis this size? How does it fit?" - she utters.

The question was merely rhetorical, as she fully expected me to further the situation, and I respond;

"Why?...

(I pause)

...would you like to try?"

A long period of silence ensues as she again reaches out and grabs my slackening soft engorged penis - contemplating its size.

A moment of doubt - of crossing the threshold!

Her eyes, shift upward - we again lock eyes, and she says;

"Y-yes!" (Her voice trembling slightly).

"B-but...

...I am a virgin!"

Another slight pause!

"But I don't want to be a virgin anymore!"

At that very moment, it became very clear to me!

Everything leading up to this point!

Makeup - styled hair - jewelry - clothing - shower!

It all made sense now!

It was all "anticipatedly" planned on her part!

Over the past week, leading up to her coming back to town, she had thought of nothing else but her prior encounters with me. The only thing on her mind had been the twenty-two-year-old hard body she'd been washing, much different from the geriatric men she was used to - a toned, young, hairless, clean body, with a cock the size she had not seen before.

This was her chance, a chance that may not ever be presented to her ever again - and she was determined to take the opportunity at hand. The opportunity to have an erotic experience without anyone finding out about it - no one from the hospital, no one from church, no one in her circle of friends.

This was her chance to engage in deviant sexual behavior - something she had yearned for a very long time. Sex outside of marriage vows with someone who would not judge her in her immediate community.

She knew it was wrong, it went against her Christian upbringing, every fiber in her body said no. But she had decided that it was now finally HER time - a moment for no one else but her.

She continued;

"But I am not sure if it will fit inside me...? - she uttered, with a nervously bewildered look on her face.

With those words, I reached out, placed my hand squarely on her hairy bush and moved it down until my fingers were resting against her vaginal opening.

I paused - awaiting her approval.

After a slight sidestepping of her legs as an indication of her consent, I slid one, then two, and finally three of my fingers into her very wet, warm vaginal vestibule as her eyes locked mine in anticipation of my opinion.

"Yes - I think we can make it work!" - I whispered.

...to be continued!