The Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes - if it works for you?"

"I was thinking...

...perhaps we could use Mrs. Brook's bathroom - it was newly renovated last year, and she will be out for the better part of the afternoon?" - she says with her eyes widening a little.

"Oh OK" - I respond unobjectionably.

"I'll wait for you downstairs - no one is home, so you can just wear a towel if you want."

She disappears from the door opening as I stand there for a few moments contemplating the situation...

... before I quickly remove my clothing, wrap myself with the towel, and starts to scoot down the stairs to the second floor where Mrs. Brook's bathroom was located.

As I entered the bathroom, I was met with a surprise. The entire bathroom had been modified with a disabled person in mind. Mrs. Brook's was obviously planning to stay in the house for as long as she could but knew that at one point, she would need assistance with herself getting dressed, changed, and washed.

The bathroom had been converted into a ten-by-ten-foot washroom - with plenty of room for two people to occupy it at the same time. Abutting the back wall was a washing lounge chair that could be converted to a full-sized shower table. Handles had been strategically positioned to assist the user and a caretaker. A rain head shower wand with an extended hose was hanging on the right side - long enough to extend all around the table.

"Wow!" - I exclaimed.

"Nice huh?" - she uttered with a smile on her face.

"It may get steamy and warm in here." - she says, as she sees me looking at her wearing only a thin T-shirt. I couldn't tell if she had a bra on or not as I could not see an outline or any kind of fabric protrusions - but her breasts were so perky that I figured she had to wear some kind of support.

"Should I... should we... have me stand in the shower basin or should we use the table?" - I ask, being a little leading in my question as the mere thought of using the table shower had an obvious intrigue attached to it.

"I'd thought we'd use the washing table!" - she responds with her voice a little commandeering as this appeared to be her intention all along.

"OK!" - I noddingly uttered, as I removed my towel.

My penis, swollen from the last few moments of sexual intrigue, is hanging down softly a good eight inches, and while I was fumbling around for somewhere to hang my towel, she got a long, good look at it.

She made no attempt at hiding the fact that she was staring - being reintroduced to a view she'd been thinking about over the past week, I could only imagine.

As I climb up on the table, I struggle with how to position myself, but somehow ended up on my knees, with my elbows resting against the plush tabletop pad - my legs slightly separated to give room for my oversized privates.

She walks over and retrieves the shower handle and while gauging the temperature of the water stream with her hands, she positions herself just behind my derriere.

A brief pause while she contemplates the different angle presented to her of the sizable package that is now fully exposed - my balls hanging down from my anus and another three or four inches of my cock hanging down below the bottom of the scrotum - like an old man's enlarged genitals on a young man's body!

With the water gauged at the right temperature, she starts to shower me down - going straight for my ass. The warm water felt amazing running down my exposed anus, my balls - ending up in a concentrated steady stream as it poured down from the tip of my penis.

Her washing action had changed! Unlike before, she slowed things down - way down!

Another few moments pass as she fans the showerhead sideways to make sure the water covered all parts of my lower back, ass, thighs, balls, and the exposed lower underside of my cock.

I separate my legs just a little further to allow the water to rinse in and under my belly.

And oh yes!

Satisfied that water had covered all the visual parts, she reaches in between my legs, grabs the trunk of my cock, and proceeds to pull it out backwards.

My, now semi-erect cock is giving her some resistance, but after asserting a little more force, and with my added assistance of lowering my upper body, she manages to get it to stick out almost straight backwards out from under my ass.

Wow!

The feeling of her pulling my cock backward in this manner added a new dimension to my limited sexual experience. Having my cock separating my testicles from each other as they levied pressure against the upper part of my thighs was slightly painful, but excruciatingly erotic at the same time - a surprise bonus bordering on submissive BDSM play.

To offset the resistance, I could feel her right-hand grasp tightening around my lower shaft, and with the rest of my cock resting upward her lower arm, she proceeded to fan the shower wand back and forth and side to side - dousing my cock with near hot water.

I detected something inaudible coming from her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but she couldn't get the words out - I could only imagine what she was trying to say.

I myself, are moaning inarticulately as the state of my erection coupled with the added blood restriction from having my cock pulled backwards in this manner was creating a sensation heading for an orgasm.

However, mistakenly confusing my erotic moaning to that of pain from the "uncomfortable" tension, she releases my cock from her grip, and it recoils back down and jettison forward back between my thighs - immediately growing fully erect, hovering just a few inches below my abdomen.

She proceeds to grab a shower gel bottle, and I could hear the bubbling farting noises as she squeezed a few dollops into her hands - followed by the sound of her two hands rubbing and slapping together as she spread out the shower gel equally between her hands.

She began by placing both hands on my ass cheeks - running them in a circular motion followed by a downward movement in between my ass cheeks and down my scrotum.

Reversing direction upward, her fingers continued their soaped-up effortless slide, but this time she pushes her middle finger between my cheeks as it runs squarely over my anus - I let out a tiny moan as if to tell her;

"Yes, please, right there - please PLEASE!"

She "read" my whimpering perfectly, as immediately thereafter, on her second reverse down-swoop, and as her hand asserted more forward pressure, the middle finger ever so gently dilated my sphincter muscle - and slipped inside my anus.

"Ooohh! Ugh!" - I grunt, letting her know of my consent.

And, OMG Oh yes!

Having a newfound fascination with my rectum, she repeats this "slippage" a few times - and with each "run-by", her finger inches a little bit further in - until the muscles surrounding my anus got so relaxed that, with little ease, her finger slid in past the second knuckle - only for the insertion to be halted by gently touching my prostate!

Then, almost as if she had years of experience with rectal gratification techniques, she spins her finger 180 degrees, before slowly pulling it back out!

Holy shit! Amazing! How does she know about this...? Even for me, this was "virgin" territory!

"Oooff! Oh! Uggghhh Mmmph! P-please d-don't stop!" - I manage to hoarsely whisper while fully consenting to the anal intrusion.

Very aware of my desire, the up-and-down swoops had completely stopped, and her hand was now completely focused on the rectal invasion...

...as she again ran her short stubby finger in as far as she could - this time with such added thrust that I had to reach up with my left hand and grab one of the support handles to brace myself from the forward motion.

I whimper and moan even louder as her finger glides in and out as it chafes my rectal walls while poking at my prostate with every push forward - a feeling that resonated into my genitals to the point where, again, I started to have a sensation of coming.

Now I know why they call it prostate-induced orgasm!

She breaks the silence!

"I am not hurting you - am I?"

I vigorously shake my head side to side, as if to tell her - absolutely not!

A slight pause...

...she walks around and stands right in front of me. Water had splashed - maybe even so on purpose - on her T-shirt. Her two small mountaintop breasts clearly protruding through the thin material of the T-shirt.

She stammers;

"D-do you want me to take my shirt off?"

Time had come!

...for her to reveal herself naked to a stranger - something she had never done before but clearly yearned to do for a very long time.

All I can do is nod in agreement while letting out an inaudible sound from the thoughts still etched in my head of her finger deep up my ass.

Before I even have time to respond, she grabs the bottom hem of the T-shirt, and with just a little struggle as the shirt got stuck midway through from her ever so slightly chubby belly and the wetness of the fabric, her shirt came off and her two breasts bounced ever so slightly, like small jelly pastries.

There was no bra or support, and for a woman in her thirties, her tits were remarkably firm.

Her breasts were very small - just like small mountain tops sticking straight out. Her erect nipples were protruding about a quarter inch, blended indistinguishable in color from her areolae - covering half her breasts like raspberry topping on a soft serve ice cream cone.

She had a small potbelly from being a little overweight and her upper arms were a little chubby.

She let me look at her for a while, basking in her newly found exhibitionistic desires that had been lurking in the back of her subconsciousness. Never before had she exposed herself in this manner - not even in the communal girl's showers at her bible school she attended as a teenager.

At that very moment, she had the sexiest breasts I had ever seen. It didn't matter that they were small, or that her areolas were disproportionate larger compared to the rest of her breasts - they were fully exposed, for my viewing pleasure!

My desires got even needier, as I glanced downward a few times towards her groin area where I noticed her outer labia mounds had swelled and formed a beautiful cameltoe outline - her eyes watching mine intently as she was fully aware of what I was looking at.

She understood perfectly!

With her eyes still locked with mine, she slid both her thumbs into the sides of her tight shorts and with uninterrupted agility, removing her shorts...

...exposing her most private area!

Her vaginal area was bushy with black hair. I could detect signs of attempted grooming, but that was still new to her as shaving down to a well-manicured "pubic lawn", was not something she was prepared to do.

A few moments passed, and as I kept looking at her untouched virgin body, her head tilted slightly to her right, with an innocent expression on her face, as to say - this is who I am!

All the while this was happening, I had already begun to shift my body to the point where I was sitting up on the edge of the shower table.

Pointing straight up, with the added pressure of the tabletop on my perineum, stood my disproportionately fully erect penis - wavering side to side with my every slight move from the sheer length, girth, and weight. All my veiny protrusions were fully accentuated - including the two exposed dorsal veins that run down the shaft. My circumcised glans was pulsating purply red, like a small pink Gala apple with the rim protruding over a quarter inch all around - the glans tissue turning glossy at the top of every erectile pulsation.

With an utmost effort, watching her staring at my painfully engorged cock, I managed to fight off a "no-hands" ejaculation as my cock was twitching in pain - begging for release.

"D-do you want to shoot?" - she says with a whispery soft voice...

...momentarily lacking the simple word "come," as she dug down for the only word she could come up with - trying to avoid using the "clinical" word ejaculate as she had been taught in nursing school.

My head was pounding from the thoughts of what was to come...

...her chubby small hands, wrapped around my girthy manhood, watching me unload a barrage of cum that I was certain she had never seen before.

"Uh-huh!" - I beggingly whimpered.

She proceeds to walk around to the side of the table - pushes and holds one of the side control buttons as the table back slowly motorizes upward and converts the table into a washing lounge chair.

With me now in an upright sitting position, she grabs the shower gel bottle, and positions herself in between my legs. With my erection now within her grasp, and after a few quick dollops of gel in her hands, she grabs it with both her hands, and utters;

"Ok, just tell me what to do." - her voice trembling a little.

I continued...

"Here, if you keep touching it like this!" - I say...

...as I place both hands on top of hers, and slowly guide them up and down my shaft - only to stop just short of running up my glans. I repeat the motion, my hands still on top of hers, but with every third thrust upward, I slid her top hand past the threshold of my corona to fully include my cockhead in the masturbation strokes.

Not even a few moments later, as her hands were moving in perfect synchrony with mine, I let go of her hands as she self-guidedly continued to slide her hands up and down as instructed...

...her proud eyes teetering between her newfound masturbation technique, and my grimaced erotic facial expression.

She was a fast learner!

Not only did her hands move at a perfect pace, but she also varied the strength of her grip just perfectly with each and every stroke, and as her hands moved up and down, she spun them around - making sure every area of my cock was touched.

I tilted my head backwards and closed my eyes!

The feeling was erotically painful, and my mind toggled between my desire to come and a yearning to prolong the incredible feeling of her small hands stroking my explosive erection with her newly discovered sexual deviant behavior.

I had not relieved myself for days, and the way she was magically jerking me off, I began to lose the fight with my imminent orgasm - it was coming on quickly and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

That was it for me!

A wave of pre-ejaculatory sensation came over me, as my entire lower groin area tightened and the pulsation in my glans stopped at its max swelling - just as it does before an imminent ejaculation.

OMG - here it comes!

But!

Oh no!

Suddenly...

...she ceases all masturbating movements, grips the very bottom of my cock base with her left hand, and while pushing hard against the pelvic bone, pulls my cock forward - and exclaims;

"Wow - Your penis. It's j-just...It's h-huge! I couldn't believe it the first time I saw your erection...

...and how hard it is! Like a rock!

...and your testicles? Like holding two lemons!" - she follows with, while letting out a nervous chuckle.

With her left hand still around my base and with her left hand working to the best of her ability to fondle my oversized testicles, I tilt my head forward, open my eyes wide, with a grimace on my face as to say;

"No, please don't stop! I'm coming! I'm coming!" - I silently scream out in my head!

However, being so enamored with genitals, she didn't see my desperate facial expression, and it was too late!

The "edging" had already past the point of no return...

...and I could only let out a ridiculous gargling sound as the pent-up seminal fluid, already initiated by the two earlier near orgasms, flowed up my urethra - a long, seemingly never ending, five-second uninterrupted stream of partially translucid seminal fluid oozed out the top of my penis.

With my cock pulled forward, the semi-viscous liquid flowed straight down over the front as it rivered down and over her left wrist.

"W-what? Oh wow!" - she uttered in shock, as she is watching the unexpected volume of sperm as it gushed out from the top of my cockhead - like a geyser just before it is ready to explode.

"Are you shooting? That's so much!" - she bellowed while staring at it with her mouth agape and a frozen expression on her face.

In panic mode, as I knew I needed added stimulus to continue the interrupted orgasm, I reach out with my right hand, waved it up and down as to say;

"D-don't s-stop - P-please do... as before! Stroke it!"

Realizing her misstep, she quickly grabs my cock with both hands again, and with full bottom to top strokes resumes her earlier masturbating movements, while asking;

"Is there more?"

"There's m-much more" - I respond, barely getting the words out of my mouth.

"Oh sorry!" - she exclaims, while instinctually firming up on her grip and increasing her pace - contemplating the ridiculous volume of cum she had just witnessed, still partially covering her small hands.

The earlier ejaculatory waves had temporarily ceased, but after another ten or so fully masturbating double fisted swoops, I could feel the resurgence of my earlier interrupted orgasm.

She too, could sense the orgasm resuming from the re-emerging swollen hindrance of my glans, preventing her hand from easily getting past the cockhead corona. A final tug upward, and her left hand managed to overcome the "roadblock" as it fully engulfed my beet purple cockhead...

...two huge white ropes of cum in succession shot upward - one hitting my shoulder and down over my left peck and nipple - the other straight up and down my pubic area as my cock had shifted slightly from her masturbating tugs.

"Ahh! Whaaat!...in the Lord's name!" - she squealed as she watched what was only the beginnings of the cum spectacular.

I even surprised myself - my entire groin area was in a state of highly intense orgasmic contractions, and I could honestly not remember my orgasm ever reaching that level of ecstatic intensity.

With just a momentary interruption, my third shot was right behind the first two - this one typically the biggest of them all! Coincidentally, three of her middle fingers happened to cover the urethra opening at the very moment of "eruption", and what typically would have been another straight randomly directed shot upward, turned into a scattered burst as it forcibly exploded through her fingers in all directions...

...several droplet hitting her face - her forehead, left cheek and lower lip.

I could only let out a whimpered giggling from watching her head jerk back as an instinctual reaction from the "splatterings"!

Momentarily pausing in slight shock, with scattered globs of cum still decorating her face, she again resumed pumping my cock with both hands. Two more diminished strings of sperm shot out before the orgasm again intensified, and I could feel her hands asserting more pressure on my urethra as the fifth shot erupted - her eyes widening as she could feel the force of the seminal fluid as it flowed up my urethra and exploded outward.

Astounded that the sperm kept coming, she giggled nervously, while instinctually reaching out with her tongue and lapping up the few cum drops that were still cladding her lower lip.

To this day, I still remember her facial expression, and the ever so slight tasting movement of her lower jaw - as she discovered the flavor of a young male's sweet sperm...

...and not even with the slightest look of distaste in her demeanor or facial expression.

Then, just as even I thought it was over and done, and as if she exactly knew what to do, her left hand concentratedly rubbed just the cockhead three or four quick times over - giving my orgasm a last jolt, and two smaller bursts of super concentrated white sperm shot out.