The Nurse and the Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sounds very erotic." She said. "It's always nice to be able to focus on your partners pleasure."

"Except after he came he hung up." I whispered. "And I didn't get to. At least not with him. I did by myself afterwards."

"That's too bad." She said. "What about the other call?"

I almost asked her to promise not to think I was weird, but I realized that with her fingers close to my most sensitive spot we were way past judging each other.

"It was with another girl." I said, admitting something to myself as I said the words out loud.

Her fingers left my thigh and touched my belly. I took in a deep breath and felt her fingers tickle their way up my skin, towards my chest.

"Did you hear her cum?" Merri whispered into my ear.

"Yes." I groaned. "She let me hear her cum."

"And did she get to hear you?" she asked, her breath hot against my ear, and her fingers like electricity on the skin under my breast.

My belly clenched.

I'd never known the underside of my breast was so goddamn sensitive before.

"She almost did." I said. "I described what I was doing to myself and I got so close, but my parents got home and we had to stop."

"You never tried to call her back?" she asked.

I gasped again, feeling her other hand on my other breast.

"Oh god I did, I tried to." I told her. "But one of us was always busy when the other one was free."

"Do you still think about her when you touch yourself?" she asked me.

Her index finger was circling my areola, and I squirmed in the hot water, feeling pleasure roll through my body.

"I do." I said. "Some nights all I want is for someone to listen to me or watch me."

"You want to share your pleasure with someone don't you Sabrina?" she asked, her voice thick and soft in my ear.

"I do." I said through gritted teeth. "I want that so fucking bad."

"I think you're like me." She whispered. "That's what I crave even more than mere orgasms. I want my partner to want my orgasms as bad as their own, because I want all of theirs in addition to mine."

"I never thought how to explain it." I said, my voice trembling. "But that's the way I feel. Exactly."

"What you want isn't always normal." She said. "Too many people just want to cum. What you're after though is much more powerful than just an orgasm. It's a connected pleasure."

She flicked her fingernail across my nipple, and my whole body tensed as a shockwave of need grasped me.

"Orgasms are fun. They're relaxing, invigorating, and they can remind us of all the best parts of what we can experience physically." She said. "But sharing someone else's orgasm, one you can taste and hear and feel and see, that's a powerful level of intimacy."

"That's what I want." I moaned. "It's what I need. Someone who feels exactly like that."

She moved her finger away from my breast and put both of her arms around me and pulled me close. I melted against her and wrapped my arms around her, wanting to feel every inch of my body against hers.

I felt both completely in control of what I was doing, and at the same time completely detached, as if I was dreaming.

"You do know someone exactly like that." Merri whispered.

She leaned forward and brushed her lips against my own.

"And she's needed to find someone who feels this way for a long time." She said, leaning over and licking my earlobe.

I jumped in her arms. My entire body felt like it was on fire and I was trying to press it as hard against her as I could.

"Fuuuuuck." I groaned.

"More than even being fucked or licked or having a cock to suck, you want to cum and have someone else there with you while you do, don't you?" she asked me again.

"Oh fuck yes!" I groaned.

I was shaking.

I was shaking with lust, and fear, and nervousness, and desire, and need and with the newness of this experience and with my feelings for Merri and with the awakening of feelings that I didn't even know I had.

"I want that so fucking much." I said, fighting back tears.

"Shhhhh." She said, stroking my hair. "It's okay honey. You're okay."

"I'm sorry Merri." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I don't know why I'm crying. I don't know what I'm even feeling, except I love it and I don't ever fucking want it to go away."

"Maybe it doesn't have to go away." She said softly. "But maybe we can add to it."

She pressed her lips to mine, and I pulled her body close, pressing myself against her as hard as I could.

Her tongue touched mine and I moaned into her mouth, stretching my legs out and trying to pull her down on top of me.

I'd wanted to wrap my legs around her, to feel our bodies rub against each other, but suddenly I was under the water, and I came bounding up, snorting and coughing into the air and splashing water all over the room.

I felt embarrassed and stupid for having ruined the kiss, tried to catch my breath.

"Jesus I'm sorry." I gasped "I didn't mean to..."

Her lips were on mine again, and she pulled me to her, so I was on her lap. I felt my pussy press against her belly, and her fingers suddenly pinched one of my nipples as her mouth licked tenderly at the other one.

My cunt twisted with a pulse of pleasure, that traveled up into my stomach and through my whole body, causing my nipples and clit to feel like they were vibrating.

"Oh gaaaaawwwwwwwwwd." I groaned out loud in the quiet room, feeling tears fill my eyes again.

Her lips pulled my nipple, and I wrapped my arms around her head and rolled my hips against her.

She gently pushed me off her and stood up, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. She stepped out onto a fuzzy bathmat, and I followed her, my legs shaking.

She reached into the tub and pulled the handle, and it started to drain. Still holding my hand, she turned and guided me over to a towel rack, where she pulled down a big yellow towel and started drying me.

When I was mostly dry, she ran the towel around her own body, before dropping it on the floor. She took me by the hand again, and I followed easier now that my legs had stopped shaking.

We went into her bedroom, and she pulled me onto her giant bed, positioning me in the middle and laying next to me, both of us on our back and our shoulders, hips, and thighs touching. The only light in the room came through the open door from her bathroom.

We were still holding hands.

"If you want your first orgasm with someone to happen tonight Sabrina, I can help you." She said.

I swallowed and took a deep breath.

I definitely wanted to cum.

More than wanted, I desperately needed to cum. Even laying still I could feel my clit throb and my nipples were so stiff they were almost painful.

But I didn't want to change anything between Merri and myself. We had such a good relationship, almost like sisters. It was one thing to talk about orgasms and sex together. But if we did those things, what would happen to our relationship?

"This doesn't have to change things between us." She said softly, as if she were reading my mind. "I love our conversations, and our connection."

"Me too." I whispered. "I don't want to screw that up. I don't want to ruin this."

I paused, trying to choose my words carefully.

"You're the best friend I've ever had." I said, speaking out into the dark room.

I felt her roll up onto her side, and she let go of my hand, and let her other hand rest lightly on my belly.

I shivered, realizing that for the first time in my life I was in bed with someone naked, and their fingers were only inches from my swollen pussy lips.

"Tonight doesn't have to make things worse." She said. "Maybe now that we know that we're so much alike we can be there for each other. Maybe that will make things better."

"I want that." I said, fighting to keep my voice from shaking.

"Sure." She said softly. "Not just for sex. For sharing closeness."

Her fingers began to move on my belly, just an inch at a time, and I shivered again, feeling a physical need push against me, in a way that I had never before experienced.

"Merri?" I groaned.

"Yes honey?" she replied, her lips touching my ear.

"Can......can we?" I stuttered.

"Can we what Sabrina?" she asked.

"C-can we.....I...uh.....I n-need......to.....need to.....I w-want....." I struggled to speak instead of just moaning.

"Do you want to cum Sabrina?" she whispered.

She put her lips against mine, and I spread my legs and reached for her body.

"Oh f-f-f-fuck yes." I said, my lips touching hers.

I felt her tongue lick along my upper lip, and then push into my mouth, and I grabbed her hip and pulled her against me.

We kissed like that, our hips rolling gently as we moaned and clutched at each other, her grinding against the bed and me humping at the air, my body begging for contact.

The waterbed absorbed our motion, rolling us up and down with each other's rhythm in gentle waves.

Her fingers touched my breast again, and I grunted with need and lifted my ass off of the bed.

She slid down, and I felt her thighs on either side of my leg. I felt her wet tongue lick my nipple at the same moment her hairless cunt touched my knee.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I yelled.

She sucked at my nipple, and I twisted my hands in her hair and thumped my ass up and down on the bed, both of us riding the waves I caused.

"Sabrina?" she whispered.

"Yes?" I croaked.

"Close your eyes honey." She said.

I did and felt her fingers on my inner thigh.

I whimpered with need.

"Just concentrate on what it feels like." She said. "Don't try to make yourself cum. Don't try to hold it back. Just let the pleasure do whatever it needs to."

Her fingers pushed up along my cunt lips and I let out a long loud moan, feeling myself clench and flutter in delight.

She drug her fingers up and down along my lips, and I felt how wet and swollen they were as her fingers caused the slippery lips to part with need.

She kissed my breast gently and I twisted my fingers even tighter in her hair.

"You don't have to answer." She whispered. "But when I ask you a question, I want you to think about what I'm asking."

"Uh-huh." I groaned, closing my eyes as another pulse of pleasure gripped me.

"Does that feel good?" she asked. "My fingers on your lips?"

She pushed a finger to the very edge of my opening and swirled it around.

"Teasing your sensitive opening.....do you feel all those nerve endings?" she whispered.

I rolled my hips again, no longer in control of my body.

She nudged a second finger inside of my opening, and I felt a tightness in my belly that I knew was the start of an orgasm.

"Does your hole feel good Sabrina?" she hissed.

And then her fingers touched my clit, and the pleasure caused by her touch was almost painful it was so intense.

"UGFFFF.....UGFFF.....DO......IT......FUG...IS...FEEL.....FUUUUUUUUUUCK." the words humped out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"Does that feel good?" she asked softly. "Does your clit like being rubbed?"

I opened my eyes wide in the dark room, staring up at the ceiling as my body burned with a sexual tension that it had never felt before.

"Merri." I begged her. "Oh Merri."

"What does it feel like?" she whispered.

"It's so soft." I panted. "It's pulling me.....just pulling me....more and more...."

She put one finger on each side of my clit and trapped my clit between them. Before I could process the sharp pleasure that caused her hot and wet tongue covered my nipple again, slowly licking it like an ice cream cone.

"Oh god." I moaned, feeling my orgasm get closer.

"Is it still pulling?" She asked.

"Oh fuck yes fuck yes oh fuck!" I gasped.

"Do you need to cum?" she asked. "Not just want, but do you fucking need to?"

"Oh my cum," I whispered, "I need it so bad. It's never been like this."

She put her fingers on my clit again and started to slide them back and forth.

"How's that feel baby?" she asked softly.

"Oh Merri so so so fuck oh god fuck oh god." I howled into the darkness.

My voice pitched higher and higher, and I pushed my head back against the pillow and shut my eyes tight.

My orgasm had arrived.

It just hadn't started yet.

"Love this moment, Sabrina." She whispered. "The moment between pleasure and release."

She was working her fingers in a slippery circle, and started going even faster as I trembled against her.

She pressed her body down on mine, and I pushed up against her, rocking with feelings I couldn't describe or believe.

"Ride it!" she whispered.

Her fingers went even faster.

I opened my mouth wide and shrieked into the empty house, my pleasure screaming in my own ears as I felt the pressure in my cunt begin to burst.

The lustful agony burned within me as my orgasm built.

And built.

And built.

And built.

And built.

And then plateaued for just one glorious moment that became and explosion of heat and ecstasy that consumed me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg!" I screamed as it pounded through my body.

I humped and screamed and scratched and yelled and felt a tight throbbing in my clit that I hadn't even known was possible.

And then I was still, with her wet fingers on my thigh, my lungs heaving, and a numb dizziness in my arms and legs.

I shut my eyes and was trying to think of something to say, when suddenly she shifted and I felt her tongue flick in and out of my belly button.

She flicked it against my abdomen.

She flicked it against my pubic hair.

And then she touched it to my clit, and without warning another orgasm slammed into me.

I opened my mouth to scream, and no sound came out as a torrent of pleasure pushed through me yet again.

She wiped her tongue back and forth over my stiff button as she pushed a finger into my cunt. I felt myself throb around her finger, and when she started twisting it in time with her tongue lapping pleasure against my clit I sat up.

I was unable to move my lower half as she pinned my thighs to the bed, but I bent forward as the orgasm twisted through me over and over and over and over and over again.

As it ended my ass was off the bed and I had all my weight on my arms.

"Oh god oh fuck." I panted.

She moved again, crawling between my legs and pushing her face into my wet pussy.

I screamed as another shock of physical delight bolted through me, and I grabbed her head and pushed against her face.

"God god god god god!" I yelled, feeling another round of intense pleasure well up within me.

And then I came again, almost as intense as my last orgasm, but longer and so much more relaxing.

I felt as if all the energy and tension inside of me shot out of my cunt as she moved her lips and tongue and finger against all my most sensitive places.

I fell back on the bed and pulled my legs up, feeling her tongue lick against me as my body shifted down and down and down into a pleased state of exhaustion. I blinked as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

Eventually I stretched my legs out on either side of her. I could feel her hot breath against my thigh, and I reached down and rested one hand on the back of her head.

Neither of us moved, and for a long time the entire house was silent, and the bed was completely still.

By the time I could speak again I didn't know what to say. 'Thank you' seemed lame, and I couldn't come up with anything else. After a while I wondered if she had fallen asleep.

She changed positions again, and she was back on top of me, one of her legs between mine, and her mouth moving to my own.

I greedily pushed my tongue against hers, tasting my arousal and pleasure all over her tongue and lips and chin.

She moaned softly against my mouth, and the liquid fire of lust gripped me again.

We kissed with heat and passion, our tongues and lips conveying our feelings and need and desire back and forth between us.

I suddenly felt her press herself against my hip and moved my hand to her ass and squeezed as she pressed into me again.

Her pussy felt molten hot against me, and she began to grind her slick flesh against me as we kissed.

For a long time, it went on like that, her softly moaning and humping against my body as I held her tight.

I put my hand between us and felt for her breast, her teeth biting my tongue as I found her nipple.

"What should I do?" I asked her.

"I can cum just like this." She said, her hips pushing back and forth against me.

I held her breast tightly with one hand, and pulled her to me with the other, and she began to pant and move faster.

"Tell me when you cum." I said softly, kissing her neck.

"I'm gonna." She said. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"I want you to." I moaned. "I want you to cum for me Merri!"

"Oh Sabrina I'm gonna cum!" she screeched, her hips fucking against me as fast as she could move them.

"Do it!" I urged her.

"Hold me tight!" she yelled. "Hold me while I go!"

I pinched her nipple again and licked her throat, and I felt her bite my shoulder and scream against it.

She moved back and forth on me, moaning and whimpering, and I felt her hot body vibrate with release.

I'm not sure quite what I expected after her orgasm ended, but I secretly hoped that she wanted to cum again.

I secretly hoped I could make her cum.

She kissed me again, and then rolled off the bed and went to her dresser. She fumbled with something for a moment, and then I heard her call for me in the family room.

"Sabrina?" she called. "Can you come in here?"

Curious I followed her into the family room and realized that she'd gone up a level into the living room.

It was a more formal room than the family room, with a matching love seat and sofa, two arm chairs, and a small China cabinet filled with school pictures, vacation mementos and the other assorted things families accumulate.

I joined her, realizing exactly how soft this deep carpet was on my bare feet.

"Help me." She said.

I saw her take one end of the love seat and perplexed I took the other, realizing that she wanted me to help her slide it around so that it was facing the sofa. We pushed them together so that they were touching.

She went down the stairs and returned in a moment with two towels and handed one to me.

She turned the overhead lights on, and then spread out her towel on the love seat and climbed over the arm of the sofa and sat on it.

"Will you join me?" she asked with a smile.

Unsure what was happening I spread out the towel I was holding on the sofa where she indicated and soon, I was sitting exactly across from her, with our legs intertwined.

"I want to cum again." She announced. "And I need you to watch me."

She reached beside her on the love seat and I realized that she was holding her vibrator.

With wide eyes I watched her put her fingers against her pussy lips, and work them up and down, making sure she was slippery all over.

Her face contorted with lust as her fingers worked over her lips, and then she was rubbing the tip of the vibrator up and down against herself.

"Oh wow." She said. "I haven't cum in this room in a while."

I looked around, as if realizing for the first time that we weren't in her bedroom.

'She likes to masturbate outside of her bedroom!' I thought.

I turned my attention back to the show she was giving me, and she pulled the vibrator to her mouth and licked the tip of it, getting it wet with her tongue.

"Fuck." I said softly.

I was gripped by the filthy sight of my friend sucking an artificial cock in this formal room.

She pushed it against her cunt again, this time pushing it inside a few inches, a lewd smile on her face as she did so.

"The first stretch of cock is always the best." She said. "Even when it's not a real one."

I stared as she worked the toy in and out, her lips glistening with arousal, and the tip of the toy shiny with her need.