The Nurse and the Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled it out again and started to bring it to her mouth.

"Can I taste it?" I asked.

She froze for a second, and then held it out to me.

I leaned forward and took her hand in mine and pulled it closer to me.

Unable to help myself I closed my eyes and sniffed it, fulfilling my need from earlier. And this was better. Whatever it might have smelled like a few hours ago, now it smelled like Merri, sexy and horny and unmistakably feminine.

I flicked my tongue out and licked against it, tasting my first aroused female cunt that wasn't my own.

I pulled it further into my mouth, feeling it against my tongue and teeth, tasting the tangy flavor of her impending orgasm, torn between wishing it was a real cock for me to play with, and glad it wasn't so I could watch whatever Merri was planning to do with it.

I sucked it for another moment, and then let her take it away, pausing to kiss the tip of it as I made eye contact with her.

She rubbed it against her hole again, this time pausing for a brief second before using her fingers to push it up inside herself.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." She sighed.

I was transfixed by watching what she was doing, but so insanely jealous at the same time. I wanted to feel something hard sink itself into my needy cunt too.

She slid down on the cushions a little, and then raised her legs, planting one foot on either side of my head and pushing herself closer to me.

I suddenly understood why she'd wanted to be out here. She was doing this so I could watch.

I reached out and traced my fingertips along her inner thighs, and she groaned as she pulled the toy almost all the way out of herself, and then pushed it back in.

I kept tickling her thighs, looking at her face every few moments but concentrating on watching her pussy lips slide in, and then back out, sticking to the slippery toy as she fucked herself with it.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.

"Yes. It does." She said with a smile. "Especially when I'm already horny."

"That makes everything better doesn't it?" I asked.

"Always my dear." She said. "But being with you when you came, that made me need this more than ever."

I giggled.

"I enjoyed it too." I said.

ZZZZZZZT

"Oh shit yeah!" she grunted.

The vibrator had begun to buzz softly in her, and I could feel the vibrations along her thigh.

She pumped it a bit faster, tipping it as she pulled it out to touch her clit with it.

"Wow." I said softly.

This was the single most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

"It's starting to feel really good now." She said quietly.

Her hips were moving in rhythm with her wrist pulling the toy in and out, her nipples were stiff with arousal, and she was softly whimpering as her orgasm came within range.

"It won't be long." She moaned.

As much as I wanted to just watch, I didn't want to be left out. I squirmed around up under her leg and using my hand I gently caressed her breast before pulling the nipple into my mouth.

"Oh Sabrina," she moaned, "that's so good."

I sucked it as gently as I could, and let my fingers begin to stroke along her belly.

"It's going to happen baby." She whispered.

I pushed my fingers down and gasped at how slippery her gash was. I felt the toy buzzing against my fingers as it slid in and out in her frantic pace. I made my fingertips as slick as I could and then moved them to her clit, pressing hard and rubbing back and forth.

I pulled at her nipple with my teeth and saw her free hand grab the sofa cushion.

"Oh Sabrina." She whispered. "I'm going to cum for you."

"Cum for me Merri!" I said with her nipple between my teeth. I flicked my tongue against it. "Cum!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I felt her clit pulse against my fingers and moved my mouth up to hers and shoved my tongue into her mouth as she screamed again, her body shaking against me.

I felt her hand on my breast twisting at my nipple, and I kissed her harder.

She was fucking herself with the vibrator and panting as her orgasm wound down.

I extended my fingers and felt the toy, hard and buzzing and slick with her orgasmic juices. As I was touching it the buzzing slowed and then stopped. She kept it pushed inside her, and I moved my fingers along her soft and hairless pussy.

I expected it to feel prickly, like my legs when they needed shaved, but instead it was as soft as her thighs had been.

"That was incredible." She whispered. "Thank you for sharing that with me."

"Are you finished?" I whispered, running my index finger back and forth over her clitoris.

"Oh sweet fuck." She groaned, leaning forward. "I thought so......"

I pushed my way between her legs, and licked her clit, before sucking it into my mouth.

Her hips rolled and I felt her hand on the back of my head.

The toy started to buzz again, and I started to suck on her stiff nub of flesh as I pushed against the toy, making sure she could feel its full length inside her.

"OHFUCKSABRINAMAKEMECUMMAKEMECUMFUCK!" she screamed again.

Her feet beat against the sofa and she pushed against me and grabbed my hair and I felt her clit jump in my mouth and I moaned in horny delight.

She rode against me for several more seconds, before pulling my hair to get me to take my lips off of her clit.

"That sounded like it felt good." I grinned at her.

"You have no idea." She said with a smile.

"I know." I said. "I have got to try one of those."

She held up the vibe and we both looked at it for a moment, and then she looked right at me and winked.

"Your turn." She whispered.

I was on my knees next to her, and I had intended on sitting back and stretching my legs out, but she knew more about my body than I seemed to, and she moved behind me and bumped my ass with her thigh to get me to scoot forward.

"Grab the back of the couch." She told me, taking my shoulder and guiding me.

I was on my knees, facing over the back of the couch, and she put a hand on the small of my back and I felt the toy begin to buzz against my inner thighs.

She was behind me, and I thought she was going to push it into me from that position, but instead she put the tip against my clit.

"Holy cumfuck!" I screamed, the pleasure unexpected, powerful, and consuming as the toy buzzed against my erect little clitoris.

I felt the couch move and then I felt her tongue, probing against my lips from behind.

I had never even imagined having someone tongue me from that position, and the physical sensations along with the filthy notion of what I was letting her do took me up to, and then rocketing over, the edge.

"Oh gawd! Merri I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I screeched.

The orgasm was hot and fierce and roared through me like a freight train, and the minute it stopped another started, and as I rode over the peak of the second one I felt one of Merri's fingers rub my anus and I bucked against her, shrieking at the top of my lungs as every nerve in my body burst into white hot energy.

~

I was on my stomach, on her sofa, and I felt slick wetness on my inner thighs.

~

I felt a cool washcloth wipe my forehead, and then down my back.

~

"Come on honey." Merri said softly.

I realized that she had moved the love seat a bit, and she took my hand and got me on my feet.

~

I followed her down the short flight of steps, through the family room, and then I was on her bed, still naked.

All the lights were on, and I saw her leave the room.

In a moment she was back.

She was also completely nude still.

The lights went off, and it was completely dark.

~

The bed rolled gently as she climbed on next to me, and a fuzzy blanket was pulled over me and she spooned against me.

~

"Merri?" I whispered.

"Yes?" she answered sleepily.

"I just.......thank you." I said softly, my eyes stinging with tears.

She kissed the back of my neck.

"You're welcome Sabrina." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too Merri." I said.

~

I opened my eyes later in the pitch darkness of the room, and I felt her body against me. One of her arms was around me, and I felt her hand softly cupping my breast.

I went back to sleep, feeling things I hadn't ever felt before.

Good things.

~~~

Thank you so much for reading this story. This is the most personal story I've ever posted here.

This is part of my discovery of who I was sexually, and definitely part of what got me started on the journey I'm still on.

There were several true elements to it, and the real life Merri has been very supportive over the years as we've discussed the possibility of me writing it down.

She's also been a great supporter of what I've published here on Literotica.

As always I really am appreciative of anyone who enjoys, even a little bit, reading the things that I enjoy writing about.

IE