The Nurse and the Playboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling, mom?"

"I'm grand dearie,

Their conversation seemed private, so Eve excused herself, saying her shift was over, and stepped out.

She let her hands down with a sigh and hung her head low. Of course. The first hot guy to walk through this fucking museum and I spill a snack all over the floor in front of the owner of the hospital's son. She slumped against the wall and sank to her knees. Why did she care? It wasn't like he was ever going to look at someone like her, he was a rich playboy, men like him sleep with Italian models and end up with the daughters of other rich people. Eve whipped out her phone and stood up. She pulled up the search bar and entered his name, and began to aimlessly walk around. Felix Broker.

She was in an empty room in the North wing when she pulled up articles about his childhood in the States, his upbringing in Europe, his medical schooling in China, and with each passing article she found him more and more fascinating. He was only five years older than Eve but he spoke four languages, was an ophthalmologist at Claramine Visionworks who won the Claramine Eye Surgeon's Golden Award (to no one's surprise), but he also ran his own coffee roasting business (to everyone's surprise). It was in these smiling photos that she found herself eyeing him in a different light. She kicked off her shoes and undid her bra, putting them off to the side of the hospital bed.

Most bored nurses had their own unofficial empty rooms anyways, and this was the North Wing, no one was going to be here. She would put them back on when she left for the day. She went back to the phone. His unbuttoned shirt revealed his wide chest and toned abs, it could have been photoshopped but something told her they were real. His forearms were well defined and slightly vascular when he gripped a bag of coffee beans. And in the next shot he held a wooden hammer in his large hand... Fuck... it was like watching a tasteful softcore porn shoot about coffee. Her fingers found themselves slowly inching towards her loin... but she caught herself in the act and began to pull them away. But then she stopped herself. Why not? She thought. She's masturbated in an empty room before when the need struck her, especially during a double shift when the building was nearly empty. No one would know, and there was something about remembering his scent that just...

Her fingers crept closer, and Eve pulled up another picture of Felix Broker. Her pants button was undone, and she could hear her own blood pumping in her ears from the silence. This one was of him surrounded by trees and bushes, with local farmers in conversation around him. His brown eyes were the same as hers. She bit her bottom lip and found herself. The picture after that showed him with a group, something having to do with an agency. But his clean shaved look made him look younger, she wanted a picture of his rugged looking shadow. She searched for his name in the search bar and struggled to press on Images with one hand, her other making sure she kept the train engine going.

No, that's not it. No, no, that's his coffee bag picture again, no... oh!

Somehow here it was. A completely shirtless picture of Felix standing in a farmer's straw hat, holding his hands together and standing in front of a sign that read "Geer Goat Farms", with baby goats all around him. She gripped the phone tightly and closed her eyes. Holy shit, he even cares about animals. Her fingers couldn't stop, she wanted to imagine him again. His height towering over her, the way his forearm flexed when he shook her hand, and that smell... The scent of his cologne was in her mind, it reached down and pulled up feelings she couldn't explain, that smell was in her nostrils, in the air... it was in the air. Wait, she thought, and opened her eyes.

She turned around and could not move from where she stood. The smell was in the air alright, and he was standing there as well. It took Eve's brain a second to register what had just happened, and her entire world turned cold. The door was never closed. She flipped the phone down as hard as she could and whipped her hand out of her underwear and turned around, pretending to rearrange the empty air above the medical bed where she was leaning on a second ago. Nothing came out of her mouth, her lips moved in a panic-stricken manner but the silence endured.

"Now this is something I didn't expect." His voice wasn't condescending, it conveyed genuine surprise. "I've always had a thing for nurses, but this... it's like something from a movie." Eve fumbled at the button on her pants.

She screamed, turning her head to the side. "W-What are you doing here!? This wing is off-limits to guests, yo- I can- You're gonna get kicked out for trespassing and-"

He closed the distance between them and she instinctively whirled around to slap him, but he caught her hand mid-air with an impossibly strong grip, pulling her entire arm up and forcing Eve on her tip-toes.

"H-Hey!"

He looked down at her, the powerful gaze only made her feel smaller, and his neck then craned towards her dainty fingers in his hand. His eyebrows raised, he glanced at her, and then he brought her hand towards him. He brought her fingers up to his nose and smelled one of them. Oh fuck, that's the hand tha-

"Were you just in here getting wet and masturbating to pictures of me in Columbia?"

She was mortified, helpless, defenseless. Metaphorically she was naked and exposed to him. Her jaw opened to say something, but he let go of her hand and she fell back down on the ground.

"I've always dreamed of nurses like you."

He picked her up and plopped her on the hospital bed before she could react, her pants riding halfway down her ass from the impact.

"WHAT THE FU-" her words were muffled by the powerful hand put over her mouth, and the other that grabbed her wrist and held it down by her side. His head leaned over her shoulder and her nostrils were filled with his scent again... coffee and plants.

"Shut up. They'll hear us if you yell." Those words sent chills down Eve's spine, but set a fire between her legs. His mouth then went to her neck. Eve gasped through his fingers, his hot tongue gliding across her cool skin while his mouth planted wet kisses on her. She involuntarily grabbed the edge of the bed with both hands, one still in his strong grasp, and she kept inhaling him. Her head was spinning as she felt his heat. He took hold of her waistline and easily pulled her pants down, the button was already undone and she felt them slip right down to her knees. Holy sh-

They both saw her underwear. The white and green pattern was darker than dark in the front, and her inner thighs glistened in the dim light. They both looked at each other. "Wow, you really like me, huh?" he teased while he leaned in and kissed her. At the same time as his lips connected with hers to stop her protests, his fingers firmly brushed against her wet underwear and she felt like she was going to explode! The blood in her body was pumping fast, and her mind was struggling to keep up with what was happening. He kissed her deeply, his fingers were rubbing her up and down, and she fell further and further back into the hospital bed, until her abs gave out and she fell with a flat paff on the paper liner. He lifted her legs up and pulled her panties up, the cold air making her wet pussy tingle. She was no longer only metaphorically naked and exposed to him. Eve put one hand on his forehead.

"Wait, WAIT! I sh-" He put his head between her thighs and used one hand to gently push on her pelvis, and the other made the "Shhhhh" signal before his eyes closed and he lowered his head.

"You ha- Oh..." She gasped cutely when his tongue tasted her. She tried to push but he didn't budge. Oh fuck, it was too much! He ran all the way up and came back down, making a circular motion against her lips. Eve bit her lip, hard this time, and put one hand over her eyes. This isn't happening, this is a dream she thought. She was his tiny plaything. With every flick of his warm, wet tongue she melted more and more. The slow, steady rhythm he kept up was mesmerizing. Up and down, up and down, up and down, over and over she fidgeted and tried to push him away, but either he was too strong or her body betrayed her, because her hips moved closer towards his magical tongue. Eve stopped trying to push him away... and instead closed her hand, her fingers holding on to his hair. Up and down. She shuddered. Up and down. His to toy with. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Her fingers lost all strength and her hips rose to the sky. Up and down, up and down... up.

Eve's entire body rolled with the intense shockwave that surged through her. Her thighs clenched together and she grabbed Felix's hair and her own breast through her shirt, shaking with uncontrolled reflex. It took a while but she let go of his hair first, followed by unclenching her legs. Felix's head came up and he breathed heavily, her juices coating his lips and his bottom chin. He looked at her with a devilish face and raised one eyebrow as if to ask, is this situation as bad as you thought it was going to be? Eve's breathing was starting to regulate, and she also said one eyebrow at him, as if to say You're lucky I liked it... but where's the rest?

Felix made a face that conveyed a challenge to be accepted, and he slowly stood up. Even sat up on the hospital bed, her hair undone and messy, and she looked down. Felix was wearing khakis, and the bulge in his pants was hard to miss. He smoothly undid his belt and pulled down his fly, taking off his pants and leaving his boxers to display the tent. He stood at full attention, to the point that his waistband pulled away from his pelvis in the front. He kicked off his pants and shoes, and finally, in almost a dramatic way, he pulled the waistband down to reveal himself. His cock sprang up at full mast when it cleared the waistband, bobbing up and down. The raw energy between them was palpable, Eve looked at his member, then at Felix, then back to his member. She twisted her foot around and removed one leg from the loop of her underwear and pants, put both of her legs on the hospital bed.

"Lift up your shirt" he said simply, taking his member into his hand and taking a step towards her body. Eve didn't need to be told twice. This was a command. She crossed her arms and lifed the scrubs off her body, her bare breasts displayed, her sex still wet from his saliva and her reaction to him. He slowly stroked himself and looked at her. He took another step forward and he removed his shirt, they were both fully naked now. He grabbed her thigh, squeezing as his body came closer and closer to hers, Eve's mind getting excited again. She didn't even know this man, why was she doing this? Felix took his cock and rubbed it against her pussy slowly, the slick wetness made his red-hot flesh glide over her clit with ease, and Eve felt like she couldn't take it anymore. He teased her like that, rubbing back and forth against her. There was a void inside her that needed to be filled. Now.

As if he understood, he lowered his shaft and pressed his head against her lips, gently pushing them apart as he approached her entrance. She wanted to rub her clit so badly but he was right there, right there...

Suddenly a hand grabbed her by the throat. Eve's eyes went wide and she felt his fingers clench around her windpipe. It was powerful, she knew she wouldn't be able to pry his fingers apart... her breath was on a timer. She looked up at him, her fingers moving towards his hand around her neck. He pushed forward a little bit and paused, looking back at her with an eyebrow raised. Her hand stopped at his wrist and she maintained eye contact. His eyes. Their eyes. A second passed. That was another second without air. Felix moved a little more and the first inch finally entered her. Eve could feel her pussy get even more wet when she realized just how powerless she was in this situation. Her dainty hands were literally feeling the iron-hard muscles in his forearm. If he wanted to he could just...

His hand maintained the grip around her neck as he pushed more and more of himself inside of her. At last he relaxed his grip and Eve let go of her breath, finally gulping down fresh cool oxygen and shaking with lust. Felix pulled himself out of her nearly entirely, saving the last inch before pushing it all in again, deeply penetrating her body. Eve moaned. He withdrew again, all but the last bit, and pushed himself inside of her.

Slowly he drew back, and slowly he thrust, bit by bit the rhythm picked up. Eve put her hands up and clasped them around his neck, pressing their foreheads together. Her tiny body felt like it was being pummeled by the huge mass of force that was Felix's muscular body. Back, and forth. Back, and forth. It was picking up now. The audible slapping noises could be heard in the room, but Felix wasn't phased at all.

Eve started to think about what if someone walks past the open door but any logic was quickly thrust out of her when Felix propped his arms behind her and really started to go. Back and forth and back and forth and in and out and HOLY FUCK! His raw cock was punishing her insides, the angle he was in made his pelvis rub against her clit, sending her mind into another dimension of crazy. She moaned again, louder this time, she didn't care if anyone heard. Eve Berry was getting fucked by a millionaire eye surgeon in an empty room at work. She kissed him while he thrust, she tasted herself on him and decided that she didn't care, the lewdness of her actions only made her want to do it more. His breathing was heavy and ragged, and his cock was thrusting inside of her mechanically like a piston on an engine. In and out and in and out and in, Eve closed her eyes and bit into his neck. In and out and in and out and...

Felix's arms grabbed around Eve's waist and they collapsed onto the bed together, his hips still thrusting as they both came in unison. His groans were silenced into her neck and she held the back of his head, fireworks exploding in her mind and her body shaking again. Eve felt his cock throb and pulse inside her. Her mind was blank and her legs were useless. They slowly came down from the high and lay there on the hospital bed, the paper liner soaked in their sweat, and the door to the room still open. They lay there. And they breathed.

After a spell, Felix groggily lifted his head up and looked down at Eve. His gaze was fixed on her gaze, their identical eyes matching, and they wordlessly acknowledged the improbability of the situation they were in.

I don't think I'll have to drop any pen in front of him. Eve thought to herself, and with a smile she grabbed the back of Felix's head, and pushed his lips towards hers.

12