The Nurse's Patient

Story Info
A tigress nurse experiments on her human roommate.
2.6k words
4.5
17.9k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice, a white tigress with violet eyes moved in with Mike, a human male with brown hair and blue eyes over three years ago. The tigress worked as an ER nurse at the county hospital, while Mike worked for the marketing department of a multinational bank. The two got along together perfectly, going to movies, playing video games, going out to dinner, and even walks in the park.

They acted like a couple, but Mike was firm about them not being a couple. He was afraid a romantic relationship with the tigress could jeopardize their friendship and living arrangement. Even though Candice, or Candy as she preferred to be called, tried numerous times to seduce the human, he put up a strong defense and the two remained friends.

One particular morning, Candice was off from work and was writing an article for the hospital's journal on her laptop. Without warning, the blue screen of death hit her computer, rendering it inoperable. Candice had luckily saved her work on a thumb drive, so she went over to Mike's bedroom and went on his computer. She just finished up the last paragraph in her article and went to save it as "Medical." However, when she did, the computer let her know a similar file existed on Mike's computer.

"That's odd, what is Mike doing with medical stuff?" she wondered out loud. Curiosity got the better of the tigress, and she clicked on the folder. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. There were hundreds of images of sexy nurses doing all sorts of lewd acts. Some nurses were dominatrices, torturing their "patients" with various medical devices, others were submissive, allowing the doctor to examine them in the most intimate of places. Candice put her black and white striped hand to her lips and stifled a giggle.

Then it hit her. She knew Mike's weakness. The plans running through her head became more devious by the minute. The tigress quickly copied the folder on to her drive and shut down Mike's computer. Candy went into her room and grabbed a few items; a stethoscope, a sphygmomanometer, or blood pressure gauge, a thermometer, and a tongue press. She heard Mike's car pulling up to the driveway and rushed over to the couch and turned on TV.

"Hey Candy, what's up? Enjoy your day off?" Mike said as he tossed his jacket on the couch.

"Hey Mikey, not much, yeah it was good, until my computer crashed."

"Aw man, that sucks."

"Yeah, totally. It's under the protection plan though, so I'll take it to the store tomorrow."

"You off again tomorrow?"

"No, night shift."

"Ah, bummer."

"Hey, uh, Mikey...I got a favor to ask you, and it's totally cool if you don't want to do it," she said.

"Well, let's hear it first," Mike said, opening up a can of beer.

"So you know the hospital has a lot of digital equipment to check vitals, like pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and all, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, they've been wanting us to keep sharp on the old school methods, because, just like my laptop, technology breaks."

"Alright."

"Well, I was wondering if I could use you as my guinea pig, you know just check your vitals every day to keep sharp."

Mike nearly choked on his beer. "Uh, what?"

"Oh it's not going to hurt or anything, I just would like take your temperature, your pulse and blood pressure, listen to your breathing, maybe check your reflexes and such," she said in a way to sound like it was more of a chore for her than him.

"I...I don't know."

"Come on Mikey, I'm a nurse, I'm a professional. You'd be getting like a free check up every single day," she said.

"I...well, I guess I could," he said and hurriedly took another sip of beer.

"Awesome, you're the best, Mikey. Mind if we start right away?"

"What, now?"

"Ya-huh," she said sweetly.

"Fine, what do I have to do?"

"Not much, I'll tell you if you have to do anything specific," she said. She went back in her room and obtained her tools.

"Alright, lift your tongue, here's the thermometer," she advised. He did as he was told, and she inserted the device under his tongue. The thermometer beeped after several seconds.

"Okay, 98.9, not bad."

"So will I live doc?"

"We'll see," she said. "Alright, roll up your sleeve, that a boy." She wrapped the sphygmomanometer around his arm and began to squeeze the little ball until the pressure started to constrict his arm. She did the math on the heart rate and pressure, and then frowned.

"Hmm, it looks like your heart rate is a little elevated. Nervous?"

"Yeah, a little. I don't really like medical stuff," he said.

She bit her lip to not smile and said "oh? Well, another thing they want us to work on is our bedside manners, so I want you to feel as comfortable as possible while we do this."

"It's...uh kind of weird having your friend do the tests and stuff," he mumbled.

"Well, pretend I'm just your nurse, not your friend..."

"That won't help."

"Oh, why not?"

"I don't like hospitals, nurses, doctors, all that stuff."

"You're in your kitchen, and you're very safe with me. I'm good at what I do. Don't you think it's a good thing to live with a nurse? If you're ever choking, I can do the Heimlich maneuver on you. If you ever hurt yourself, you know I'll be there to take care of you."

"I appreciate that, I appreciate you, I just...I don't know."

"You need to relax, sweetie," she said, massaging his arm."

"Do you do that to all your patients?"

"Just the really nervous ones," she giggled.

"Alright," she continued, unwrapping the paper covering of the wooden tongue depressor.

"Oh shit, I hate these," he said.

"I know, most people do. Just...I'll be as gentle as I can, alright?" she asked and he nodded nervously. She turned on her flashlight and depressed his tongue, and examined his throat.

"Good boy," she cooed.

"What, am I going to get a lollipop after?" he joked.

Candy smirked at her "patient" and said "maybe even a Scooby Doo sticker."

"Alright, now lift up the back of your shirt, I'm going to check your breathing," she explained and put the ice cold stethoscope against his back. He jumped a bit. "Sorry, I know it's cold, I can warm it up for you next time. Now...breathe in and out slowly. Good, again, good."

"Now, lift up the font of your shirt."

"The front?"

"Yup."

"Fine," he said with a sigh.

"Okay, breathe in...and out...in...and out...good." Her large breasts pressed against his back, and they felt warm and soft. She was only wearing a t-shirt, and Mike swore he could feel her nipples against his back.

Candy glanced down at his pants and saw a bulge in his crotch. She held back the smile and patted his back. "Good job, your vitals are pretty good, except for the heart rate."

"That's good."

"Hey, let me give you a back rub, I want to just see if it was stress or if you really do have a higher heart rate," she said.

"Uh, a back rub?"

"Yeah, come on, I give great massages."

"I don't know," he protested.

"Nurse's orders," she said firmly.

"Fine," Mike complied. She brought him to the couch and had him put his feet up. She then positioned herself behind the human. Candy was considerably taller and larger than Mike, as most tigresses were in comparison to humans, and her long, large legs stretched past Mike's. He felt her warm, furry fingers slip the shirt off him.

"What are you..." he began, but she shushed him.

"It's easier this way."

She let her palms glide over his smooth back, and he felt her body heat emanating from her hands. Candy stroked his back several times before she began working her thick, fur-clad fingers into his skin.

"Does this feel good?" she asked gently.

"Yeah, kind of."

"Kind of? Hmm, well how about this?" she worked his shoulders hard, and a small moan escaped him. "I'll take that as a yes. Man, you've got a lot of knots in your back. When was the last time you got a massage?"

"I don't know, never?"

"Well, I'd say you're overdue. Let's check your vitals again," she whispered in his ear. This time, his blood pressure and heart rate were normal.

"I think you're overstressed, Mikey. I think I should give you a massage every day," she said in as clinical sounding voice as she could.

"Is it that bad?"

"Stress is never good."

"Well, I guess I'll admit you are pretty good at that. Just...no funny business, okay?"

"Scouts honor!" she said enthusiastically, neglecting to mention she never was a girl scout.

The next day came and Mike arrived home from work. They repeated the same procedure as before; she checked his vitals, gave him a massage, and they went about their day. The following evening, Candy worked a 24 hour shift, and Mike actually missed his "checkup."

It was Friday night when Candy came home, and Mike could tell she was exhausted.

"Hey Candy Cane, how was it?"

"Tiring," she said with a sigh.

"Well, um, how about we switch roles, just a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"You look dead tired and stressed out. Maybe I could give you a massage."

Candy's ears perked up and she swooshed her long, striped tail in approval. "Alright, you're on, Mikey."

They went back to the couch and Mike worked on her shoulders, down her back, and her muscular arms. He even tenderly worked her long, thick tail. She purred just like a kitten and licked her lips, but as he continued, fatigue won out on the tigress and she fell asleep, pinning him to the couch. Mike thought about waking her up, but instead, rested her head against his chest. She was warm, but it wasn't unpleasant. He still stroked her shoulders gently as she slept until sleep finally took him too.

Candice woke first, and found a hand resting on her shoulder. She turned around slowly and saw the man sleeping. She smiled and breathed in his scent deeply. The tigress wanted nothing more than to take his hand and to suck on his fingers, but she was sure it would wake him. She felt a bulge against her back and realized he had a hard on while he slept. Candy lightly stroked his leg, and he woke up.

"Hey," she said sleepily.

"You fell asleep, I didn't want to wake you up," he almost whispered.

"You're so nice to me," she said. "That was exactly what I needed after that stressful day."

"Not a problem."

"Hey..." she said with a grin, as she reached her hand down between his legs. "What's this bump?"

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I must've, I um, it probably happened when I was asleep, I don't know what to say."

"Hmm, maybe I should examine it."

"What? No! No, look I'm sorry, I should have never..."

"Mike..."

"Yeah?"

"I know."

"Know what?"

"You like nurses. I had to use your computer when mine crashed. I accidentally stumbled on your medical folder."

"Oh fuck, oh shit, I..."

"Hey, it's alright. If it makes you feel any better, I kind of want to explore it with you."

"What? You what?"

"Go to my room, nurse's orders."

"What..."

"Go to my room and take off your clothing. I want to give you a proper evaluation," the tigress ordered. Mike was so confused that he actually complied, or at least started to. He stopped when he was in her bedroom.

"No, this is nuts, you're my friend, I don't want to..."

"I want to be more than your friend, Mikey. I want to be your sexy nurse. Now, get on my bed!" she said and with her strong arms, gripped Mike's wrists and forced him to her bed. There, on the bed posts were two handcuffs. She affixed them to her "patient's" wrists, chaining him to the bed.

"Candy, don't..."

"Stop?"

Mike slowly nodded. The tigress smiled, showing her large teeth. She grabbed her medical bag and used scissors to cut away her patient's clothing until he was bare and bound.

"Time to take your temperature," she said, pulling out a different looking thermometer. Mike opened his mouth and Candy giggled.

"I don't think you want this in your mouth. This is a rectal thermometer," she said. His eyes widened but he said nothing. She lifted his legs a bit and found his puckered ass. She squirted some lubricant on the thermometer and slid it up his ass forcefully.

"Ooh," he moaned.

"Yeah," she agreed. The thermometer beeped and she frowned. "Hmm, 99.2, I think you're burning up. I'm going to have to run more...tests...on you."

"Mm," he agreed. She put on rubber gloves and lubed them up. She showed her finger to her bound captive and then slid it up his sphincter. It felt warm and gripped her finger. She slowly worked it in and out, crooking her finger as she did so.

"Oh," Mike moaned.

"Hmm, just as I suspected. You've got a severe case of blue-ballitis. I must begin immediate treatment."

"Is it serious?"

"Very, but relax, it's highly treatable."

"Yes, Nurse Candy."

"Mm," she cooed at the name. She took out some shaving cream and a razor. "It's customary for nurses to shave their patients before a...procedure. Relax, I've done this a thousand times."

She quickly and expertly shaved his pubes until he was smooth. Then, she took her still gloved hand and began to stroke his cock. He moaned and groaned with pleasure.

"I'm going to give you some medicine for your condition. This serum will help you out," she said as she straddled his head and lowered her tigress pussy on to his face. He began to eat her out, and was almost mad at himself for not tasting this sweet nectar sooner. Candy moaned and threw her head back as he expertly ate her out.

"Good patient, good boy," she cooed. She started to gasp and gripped on to his head as she squirted her juices all over him. With a guttural growl, she came all over him.

"Hmm," she said between short breaths, "I think you're ready for your treatment." She went down on him. Her rough, cat-like tongue gently enveloped his cock, and she sucked it down. She was careful to avoid using her sharp teeth on his delicate penis, but her patient was responding very well to her treatment.

"Oh, oh yes Candy, don't stop, oh, please," he huffed.

"Time for the internal procedure," she said with a giggle. She mounted her still dripping pussy over his engorged cock and slid it down. She milked his member with her strong muscles. She was surprisingly tight and snug for a creature larger than Mike. He was almost crying with joy as she rode him over and over.

"Cum for me, give your nurse a sample to collect," she shouted as her hands squeezed his nipples. It was more than he could take, and he had the most explosive and wonderful orgasm of his entire life as he drained himself into the nurse.

"Yes, yes, good patient," she cooed as she came again, albeit with less intensity.

"Thank you, Nurse Candy."

"Well, you know Blue Ballitis is treatable but there's no cure. I'm afraid I'll have to drain you quite often. With proper...care...we can keep this problem under...control," she said emphasizing the words.

"Yes Nurse Candy."

"It's important to keep the patient warm after the procedure, so I think I might just snuggle up with you for a while," she said as she settled her body on his.

"Well, who am I to argue with a medical professional?"