The O Train

Story Info
April is seduced at a Halloween costume party.
3.8k words
4.64
23k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpearHope
SpearHope
12 Followers

It would have been considered a typical Halloween for most, but not April. It had been years, a marriage and three kids since the last time she attended a Halloween party. The thought of dressing up, invariably in a sexy outfit, seemed juvenile, but her friend Jackie convinced her to come against her better judgement. Her husband Chris couldn't join her because of a work task he needed to perform later that night as a system administrator for an online retailer. His work commitment, not requiring a babysitter and the fact that he didn't want to attend anyway made it a win-win for him. In any event, this didn't stop him though from helping her pick out a suitably sexy costume, dressing her up sexily being something her always took pleasure in doing.

The chosen ensemble tonight consisted of a pleated skirt, a white cotton blouse with the top buttons purposely left undone, white knee-high stockings and her long brown hair tied into two pig tales on each side of her head. She capped off her outfit with a black lacy bra that could be seen slightly through her blouse and a simple pair of white cotton panties. The panties were not particularly sexy in their own right but were essential to the overall aesthetic. She looked like the quintessential uniformed schoolgirl, and it wasn't lost on her that in her younger days, she was often compared to Brittany Spears in her heyday. Though a good twenty years had passed, she looked so incredibly sexy that she could have easily been cast in the "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time" music video.

April had aged like a fine wine since being a taut teenage knockout with good-sized firm breasts and an amazingly tight ass. Yes, having three kids had caused her stomach to be a little less rigid than the gymnast abs she possessed as a teen, but in most ways, she had aged in all the right ways. Her breasts were much fuller than when she was younger, helped along the way by nursing her three baby boys. After all these years, her breasts were magnificent and a feature her husband enjoyed playing with. He could suck on her tits for hours, much like a nursing baby, something that he did while she was nursing, always loving the sweet taste of her milk. It was a miracle that her babies got enough milk, with their father stealing so much nourishment. The fact that Chris liked to suck and fondle her tits so frequently was convenient, considering that her nipples were the most sensitive part of her body. A simple brush across them would take her breath away, and she could almost achieve orgasm through nipple stimulation alone. There was one rule in their house if Chris played with her tits, he had to finish the job with either a good fucking or eating her out until April came. She could not withstand the arousal that nipple play brought without a release.

As sexy as her breasts were, her best feature was undoubtedly her phenomenal round ass. Though it had gotten a little more prominent over the years, this only enhanced its incredible curves, which appeared to defy gravity the way it stood up firm and round. It's no wonder her husband couldn't keep his hands off her rear, regularly slapping or squeezing her butt cheeks every time he passed.

Her ass and tits were accompanied by a slim waist, long toned legs and a beautiful olive-skinned complexion she rarely covered with makeup, instead preferring to showcase her attractive features as nature intended.

After a quick dinner with Chris, followed by a quick shower, getting dressed and applying the final touches to her ensemble, she saw the headlights of Jackie's car pull up outside the house. She gave her husband a quick kiss goodnight and accepted the obligatory slap on the ass, which he seemed to enjoy even more than usual, given her clothing choice. She then ran down the driveway, jumped in the car and sped off to what she expected to be a very unremarkable evening.

*****

The event ended up being a typical affair for a Halloween party. The crowd was younger than April expected, mostly mid-twenties to early thirties. It consisted of men wearing usually comical or ironical costumes and the women wearing the obligatory slutty attire. There were numerous girls adorned in cat-women disguises, a sexy policewoman, several cheerleaders and a French maid. April was actually amazed that she was the only other attendee to choose a schoolgirl ensemble.

As usual, some people drank too much, which resulted in a variety of different outcomes. Some attendees were loud or emotional and would be highly embarrassed if they could view their behaviour sober. A few arguments ensued either because people drank too much or because friction between couples formed because of other sexy and flirtatious partygoers. Others engaged in outright physical contact, much of which occurred in full view of the rest of the crowd. Though April was confident that a few hookups resulted in lovers retreating to one of the bedrooms in the house to take their flirtation to the next level, others were more daring and committed acts in full view of the onlookers.

There was a guy in a Ken doll outfit making out furiously with a red braided Anya costumed female. His hands roamed freely across her bosom and all over her right ass, eloquently covered by a beautiful replica of the dress from Frozen. In another corner of the room, one of the cheerleaders appeared to have a hand down the trousers of a uniformed police officer, their kissing making a smudged mess of her red cherry lipstick. What shocked April the most was the site of a black cat-suited girl passionately kissing a French maid open-mouthed.

The passion these two apparent strangers showed for each other had April entranced by the performance in front of her. Though she tried to remain casual while she conversed with her friend, she couldn't help but steal glances at the erotic scene before her.

She was fully aware of what lesbian lovemaking would entail but had never witnessed this sort of raw passion unfold before her eyes. She repeatedly focused on the two but would quickly avert her eyes so that she wouldn't be noticed. With every glance towards the pair, she felt a familiar sensitivity grow in her nipples that could only result from her arousal. She felt a wetness creep between her legs as she watched the duo's entangled tongues and mashed-together breasts.

At this point, April struggled to look away, spellbound by the brazen act of sexuality displayed before her. One of Catwoman's hands that were feverishly kneading the maid's breasts then moved down to cup her ass under her skirt. The maid took this opportunity to slide one of her hands down into the crotch of Catwoman's black body suit. She then worked the mound of Catwoman's crotch with reckless abandon, rubbing from down below up to where her clit was hidden below the taut fabric of her body suit.

Catwoman thrashed against the maid's hand in ecstasy, moving her other hand down to the maid's ass to grip her lover firmly. Then shifting her thigh between the maid's legs, she thrust her leg against the maid's pussy as she pulled the maid closer by her full firm ass cheeks.

The two now writhed together in what April could only describe as the most erotic thing she had ever seen. The pair continued this routine of the maid rubbing Catwoman's sex while furiously fucking herself against Catwoman's thigh. April could tell the pair's arousal was hitting a fever pitch, and it appeared that at least one or both of them would achieve orgasm soon. Having never been this turned on before, April knew she would quickly join them in orgasmic bliss if she could touch herself for only a second.

April had been so distracted by what she witnessed that she failed to notice that Jackie had struck up a conversation with an attractive guy. That was lucky for April because it would have been near impossible for her to hold a conversation given the performance she was witnessing. It wouldn't have been difficult for anyone in the room to notice where her gaze lay, especially someone whom she was attempting a conversation with.

April's arousal continued to grow to epic proportions. Her pussy was on fire, and she was sure she had soaked through her white cotton panties. She wasn't sure she could take anymore as April desperately needed a release as she watched the two costumed vixen's entangled bodies. It was at this moment that her eyes, which were firmly focused on the crotches of the pair, rose to once again watch the two beauties make love to each other's mouths, that she was shocked out of her arousal when her eyes locked on the eyes of the cat woman who was looking directly at her.

How long had Catwoman noticed April's interest in her love life? She could tell that Catwoman didn't just look up and that she had been aware of April's preoccupation for some time. April froze with a mix of fear, embarrassment and utter arousal. Being caught watching was one of the most humiliating experiences of her life but, without a doubt, also the most exhilarating and purely erotic thing she had ever experienced.

The two stared into each other's eyes for what seemed an eternity. April with an astonished, pensive look as a grin slowly formed on Catwoman's lips. The grin eased April's fear that she may have offended her, but the humiliation of being caught remained and cooled her arousal. The knowing glare from Catwoman and the seductive smile revealed to April that she was less a voyeur and more a pawn in Catwoman's game. She had probably noticed April's interest early on and then proceeded to perform for the express purpose of exciting her admirer. Thinking back, April should have been suspicious that she got such a great vantage point and premium sight angle had Catwoman not intended it to be so. At that moment, unsure what to do, April, racked with guilt and shame, turned and ran from the room.

April passed through the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge before retreating to the house's front porch for some fresh, cool air. Her mind raced thinking about the experience she just had. She pictured Catwoman with her fantastic body clad in the thin material of her black bodysuit, which allowed April to imagine every curve and recess of her body. Her mind concocted a vision of the lover's affair with the French maid replaced with her schoolgirl-clothed self. Though the cool fall air felt good, it seemed to do little to cool the fire that burned in her loins. Her face must have been beet red, flushed with arousal. Her nipples felt hard as rocks, which caused them to rub more furiously against the fabric of her bra and, therefore, become almost impossibly more erect and sensitive.

Her pussy, she could tell, was swollen with arousal. Her engorged, moistened lips begged to be touched. Because she could gain such access because of the skirt she wore, she managed to turn towards the corner of the porch facing the wall and slipped a hand under her skirt and into her white cotton panties. The sensation of her fingers on her clit sent shock waves through her body, and though she made contact for only a second, she inexplicably felt a surging rush through her body and came hard due to her built-up arousal. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train as her muscles tensed and spasmed. She managed to keep the noise to a minimum and only muttered a few moans and grunts through her tightly pursed lips.

Staying quiet while achieving orgasm wasn't one of April's strengths, but the motivation to fly under the radar while potentially being caught masturbating helped her stay resolute. Once the glow of one of the most intense orgasms of her life subsided, she proceeded to run a finger through her slit, scoping up as much of her slippery nectar as possible from her incredibly soaked pussy. Then she proceeded to slip her finger into her mouth. Tasting her arousal was something that didn't come naturally to April, but at the coaxing of her husband, she developed a real taste for her pussy over the years. Through prodding from Chris, she learnt that the taste of her juice was incredibly intoxicating, and today was no exception as the musky taste of her pussy brought on by her extreme arousal danced on her taste buds and was the perfect ending to one of the most exhilarating experiences of her life.

Just at that moment, Jackie appeared. April had only just removed her digit from her lips when her friend leaned in for a drunken hug, and she feared that her friend might smell her scent on her breath. She was also quite aware that the arousal in her loins would be easily perceptible in the air to anyone nearby who was paying attention. Luckily for her, Jackie had probably indulged in too much alcohol tonight and didn't appear to notice. She then told April about the guy she had been speaking with and that he had invited her back to his place. April was concerned that her friend might be using poor judgment but thought Jackie didn't appear so intoxicated that she couldn't think for herself. She decided against her better judgment to give her friend a quick peck on the cheek, tell her she'd find her way home and send her on her way.

****

The train ride home was what you'd expected it to be on the Saturday night two days before Halloween. The train was filled with costumed party goers returning home from their soirées. There wasn't a massive variety in attire, as she found, like at the party, repeat costumes representing current pop culture references. One consistent thing is that the girls' costumes almost exclusively maintained a sexy vibe. The girls' attire consisted of the usual slutty garb, along with a few superhero cosplay outfits. There was a Black Widow, Captain Marvel and even a throwback Lara Croft costume, an oldie but a goody. April focused on what appeared to be an excessive number of Catwoman outfits, which brought her back to the events earlier in the evening, which she will undoubtedly never forget. She quickly scanned the assortment of black-body-suited, masked women throughout the train car. Some attached cat ears while others did not; some adorned tails while others went tailless. She focused on each catgirl one at a time, starting at their feet and slowly working up their bodies, unavoidably making comparisons to the goddess that was her Catwoman. Although there were many beautiful and impressive figures on the train, none of them compared to the beauty that was her feline heroine.

The crowd dispersed as the train snaked through the city. April lived far from the city centre, so she expected the train car to be almost empty when she arrived at her final destination. As she stared down at her phone, playing a mindless game which she used to pass the time, April noticed a dark silhouette out of the corner of her eye that she didn't think was there before. When her eyes rose from her phone, she was astonished to find that only five rows away from her, facing directly at her on the near-empty train, sat her Catwoman staring right at her. At first, she felt a pit develop in her stomach as if she had done something wrong. She quickly realized that her Catwoman had sought her out on the train home and that she had become the prey in this literal game of cat and mouse.

April looked around the train car and noticed that only two other riders remained in the vehicle apart from herself and her admirer. She then looked back at her huntress to again be caught in her direct stare, this time accompanied by a hungry grin. April again started to feel the same familiar stirrings in her most intimate areas that she had felt earlier in the evening after watching the most erotic display of her life. The heat building in her crotch further indicated what she already knew. Her body was betraying her as it gave into the arousal as her wetness grew with every passing moment.

She was snapped out of her trance as she noticed the train start to slow to make a stop at the next station. She observed the last two riders prepared to disembark and knew she would soon face the most precarious situation of her life. She would be finally left alone on the train with her huntress.

As the doors closed behind the departing passengers, the train slowly started to get back up to speed. April looked back at her Catwoman and noticed a seductive stare and grin, this time accompanied by a tongue that ever so slightly moistened her upper lip most suggestively. April felt the temperature rise along with her arousal, feeling trapped and cornered but not caring. Though she had never had these kinds of feelings for a woman before, the attraction she felt for her Catwoman was most natural.

Catwoman must have noticed this as she slowly slid from her train seat with her knees coming into contact with the train car floor. She then lowered her upper body to be on all fours. She then began the most seductive crawl possible towards April. This woman so appropriately mimicked a predatory cat's slow, fluid movements that April was mesmerized by her actions. With each step, her cat came closer and closer until she was only inches from April's legs. The woman then extended her neck so that her cheek contacted April's leg. She then began slowly rubbing her face up and down April's smooth, stocking-clad leg in the most sensual way, even shocking April with how good it felt.

The cat continued her attention on April's leg, causing her to close her eyes, tip her head back and slowly spread her legs involuntarily. Her display of surrender was the moment her cat was waiting for because as soon as April's legs parted, she took the opportunity to move between April's legs and began administering light kisses up the inside of April's thigh. The kisses continued higher and higher until her cat unexpectedly stopped and switched to the other thigh, proceeding to apply these light pecks, now moving away from the confluence of her legs. Once she reached April's knee, she again made her way back up her leg slowly and seductively until she could go no further without making contact with April's panty-clad pussy.

At this point, time stood still as she could feel her cat's hot, heavy breathing only inches from her most intimate area. April was consumed with lust as she continued to sense her cat panting near her crotch, betraying her arousal and lack of control. April was sure that the intoxicating aroma of her pussy must have been filling the nostrils of her kitten. April resisted the urge to grab the back of her suitor's head and thrust her face deep into her pussy but knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

April then felt the faintest sensation on her clit, like a gentle poking. The poking then morphed into a circular pattern as she began thrusting her hips to increase the pressure. April was losing control now and knew it was only a matter of time before she spilled over the edge. April could no longer bear the gentle teasing touches being applied to her pussy and desperately needed more. In the ultimate act of depravity, April reached down and grabbed the crotch of her panties and yanked them to the side to fully display her wet, swollen lips to her lapping kitten. Then, as she resisted earlier but could no longer, she placed her hand on the back of her kitten's head to help direct her movements.

Her cat was more than eager to impress as she furiously attacked April's clit and pussy. She clearly knew what she was doing as she mixed long, slow seductive laps at April's lips with firm, more focused attention directly on April's clit. April could bear no more of her lover's expert technique as she felt her second orgasm of the night build inside her. As the sensation built in intensity, April could not believe the guttural feelings that would inevitably explode forth. As her cat continued to lap, the pleasure rose until April could take no more, and she intensely grabbed the back of her kitten's head with both hands, sandwiched her lover's head between her thighs and proceeded to have, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed out with such pleasure she was sure if there were occupants in other train cars, they would have heard her. April continued to cum for what seemed an eternity, with her pet knowing precisely how to keep the intensity of her orgasm going without applying overstimulation to her now overly sensitive pussy.

SpearHope
SpearHope
12 Followers
12