The O Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the intensity of her orgasm subsided slowly, April sat there sweating and panting, her legs strewn apart and her panties torn to one side. It was the most exposed, vulnerable and inappropriate that April had ever looked in her entire life, but at this moment, she couldn't care less. She just laid there basking in the afterglow of the most erotic experience of her life.

Then, her cat placed a hand on either of April's knees to help lift herself off the floor, pressing her lips firmly against April's. April instinctively opened her mouth, allowing their tongues to meet as the two lovers made out furiously. April could taste her pussy on her lover's mouth, which she could never have begun to imagine how erotic it felt. At that moment, her Catwoman rose to both feet, smiled at April and disembarked through the train's open door, which April hadn't even noticed stopped.

Instantly, her euphoria crashed down as she felt unimaginably abandoned and alone. A night that should have been one to remember and possibly the first of many more came to a sudden end. How would she go on knowing that a woman like this existed in the world without knowing how to find her?

As the training slowly started to roll away from the station, the utter feeling of emptiness that she felt slowly left her as a grin began to form on her lips when sitting on the train seat beside her was a piece of paper with the writing - Stacey xxx-xxx-xxxx.

The End

12