The Oathkeepers Ch. 04

Story Info
Zoe learns her place.
5.7k words
4.74
13.5k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe slipped from the passage of the secret library to find Aegis leaned on the rail of the terrace. He stayed still as she paused, unsure, a few paces from him.

"It was Sandra's library?" she asked softly.

He continued to stare out into the glittering ocean. "Paragon had it built a couple hundred years ago. For..." he tried to remember a name. "For Alyson." He finally glanced over to her. "He wanted a place you could feel safe. Have a bit of home. Do you like it?"

Zoe furrowed her brow. She loved it and hated it at the same time. It was a reminder of what had been stolen from her. But the sentiment was lovely and the room comforting and warm. And it was a reminder that she was just one of dozens of women. Taken from their lives to fill a void in a beautifully cruel king. "It's nice," she finally said.

Aegis watched her. Those fathomless black eyes of his gave so little away. They always watched her. Was he just her guard? Just here because Paragon ordered it? How many other women had he had this conversation with? Had chaperoned through the palace? Had watched as Paragon violated. Anger rose in her chest again as she stared into the void that was Aegis's eyes. She turned from him, returned into the large chamber to find lunch laid out across from the fireplace. The trays of food were always magically appearing.

As always, Aegis followed at her back. Her looming shadow. Her questions and irritation at him sparked within her and she hoped he felt every annoyance from her untrained human mind. Aegis picked up one of the pill bottles from the mantle above the fire.

"Your second dose," he said as he dropped a pill into his large hand and offered it to her.

Zoe took it, examined the pill for only a moment before popping it in her mouth. She grabbed up the closest carafe, filled with a bright green juice and poured a cup to wash down the little pill. What was it doing to her body? Would it help or hinder her escape. She narrowed her eyes as she considered the implications. Would it change her so much that she wouldn't be able to return to her old atmosphere? The space stations she'd been raised on had perfectly controlled everything, this little pill would change her body though. She glanced furtively to Aegis. Could she avoid taking them somehow? The atmosphere still set heavy on her chest though and though she wanted to be defiant, to think of an escape plan, she also didn't know how long she could survive never feeling like she could completely fill her lungs with air...

"Why did Paragon choose me?" she broke the silence that sat heavy between them.

Aegis stood like a gargoyle next to the fireplace, absently chewing on a strip of what looked to be cured meat. He shook himself to the present and met her eyes. "I'm not sure how he decides. I assume there's criteria that makes certain humans more...appealing."

Zoe snorted. "Good tits?"

He smiled wanly and slowly shook his head. "Not necessarily physical." He cocked his head at her, considering. "Actually, I can show you, if you're curious."

Her interest perked, Zoe stood. Again, Aegis led her from the chamber. She carried a thick, quiche-like pie and munched on it as they walked. On the bright side of her slavery, she wouldn't go hungry. Aegis strode quickly through the halls again and she had to jog to keep pace with his long strides. After only a couple of turns though, they entered a long narrow hall. Huge windows looked out over the ocean on one side, while on the other were paintings. They lined the wall. Each tastefully surrounded by bouquets of flowers. Zoe's heart thundered as she realized what this place was. The closest portrait was flanked by two vases filled with sweet smelling purple flowers. A raven-haired woman smiled softly in the painting. Her skin was a deep bronze, eyes a warm, gentle brown. Sandra.

Zoe examined her, then stepped to the next painting. A woman with a mischievous smile and curling red hair. The next: a somber, gray eyed girl with skin of the palest milky-white. On and on Zoe walked and examined the faces of her predecessors. There was no rhyme or reason. A round faced woman with short, chestnut hair. Another with haunting pale blue eyes and white-blond hair. Nearing the end of the long corridor Zoe finally glanced back to Aegis who paced a few steps behind her.

"So he doesn't really have a type," she said, raising a brow.

Aegis shrugged. "Other than human." His eyes slid to the portraits and he cocked his head as he considered them. "To be honest, they all blended. Looked the same to me. Just humans." His eyes flicked to her and Zoe felt the words between them like he'd spoken them aloud. 'Except for you.'

She sucked in a breath as he pinned her with those eyes like smoldering coals. She turned away, looked out over the other bottomless depths. The ocean glistened blinding in the afternoon sun. She knew it wasn't in her head. Aegis looked at her like he wanted to devour her. And for some reason, it was different from Paragon. She didn't want to shrink from him. Didn't mind when he placed a gentle hand on her back. He'd taken just as much from her as Paragon had, but she couldn't fear him. In his eyes, in his hands she felt only safety.

"So why was I chosen. If it wasn't for my looks?" She straightened, mastered her confused thoughts and turned back to the Onyx.

Aegis seemed to be struggling with the same. As normal, he was gritting his teeth, but then he dipped his head as he considered her question. "The others. They didn't have families, many connections within the confederation. I think that's helpful."

Zoe grimaced. It was true. She had no one to miss her. To search for her. She would just be another casualty, another ship lost to the enigmatic Oathkeepers. Suddenly tears perked in her eyes as the reality of her situation filtered into her. She was alone. So very alone in this galaxy.

~~

Aegis watched the sarcastic, straightforward, strong Zoe began to crumble. Her blue eyes welled. Her psychic energy rose in swells of grief, of loneliness. Emotion welled within Aegis's throat and suddenly he was stepping towards her, pulling her into himself. He hugged her tight against him and she melted into him. She pressed her face into him as sobs wracked her. Gently, he stroked her golden hair and murmured to her. Her anguish flowed all around him in waves, rose and fell with her tears.

He lifted her, her body so light and fragile against his. Her tucked her against him and she grasped at him, digging her fingers into his chest, clutching at his arm as she pressed her face into him. Carefully he carried her back through the halls. Without a word, the Garnets at the doors of Paragon's chamber pushed the door open for him and he carried her across the room. He gingerly dropped onto one of the chairs next to the fire and cradled her against him. Her sobs had finally slowed though her tears still tricked down her pink cheeks. He found himself pressing his face into the crown of her head, breathing in her scent, murmuring wordless comfort.

Her hands loosened on his arm, moved tentatively up to rest on his shoulder. Still higher she traced until she came to his neck. Her light fingers traced his neck, kneaded for a moment at the hard knots of muscle. Then she was tilting her head. Aegis stiffened as her head moved under his. She turned her face up to his. The loveliest face he'd ever seen. Delicate and proud and flushed. He dropped his head and kissed her. Brushed his lips tenderly against hers. His world screamed to a halt as their lips touched. She was so soft, so warm. And she pressed into him. Like a miracle her hand squeezed at his neck, pulled him closer. He sucked in a breath and then pressed hungrily into her. He wanted everything. She parted for him and a soft moan escaped her lips and his cock surged in excited anticipation. He darted his tongue into her mouth, devouring and taking ownership. The thought rose within him as he devoured her, as he pulled her tight against him. She was his. He growled slightly as his kiss turned savage. He bit at her lip, clutching her soh tight against him he felt the breath hiss from her lungs. And she arched in his lap, flinging her arms around his neck and matching his hungry intensity.

"I see you've taken the initiative to prepare her for me," a soft voice rippled through the room and stroked against them.

As one they broke apart, gasping and wild eyed. Aegis stood quickly, depositing Zoe on her feet in front of him. Paragon watched them, though he wore a gentle smile, his golden eyes were hard. The tension in the room sat heavy and Aegis hung his head, ashamed at losing control. At disappointing his friend, his king. The Paragon of the Oathkeepers. He'd been nearly an Oathbreaker.

"Leave us," Paragon's voice slithered against Aegis. His feet moved on their own. He could not disobey his king. Not even for Zoe. He stepped around her, slipped silently from the room. Against his back he felt the fear rise within Zoe, he gritted his teeth, tried to close his mind to it as the door closed behind him.

~~

Zoe shrank back. Aegis's giant back disappeared and then it was just her and Paragon. His golden presence seemed to swell within the room. He still stood motionless, his eyes running over her, considering. He began to move toward her and she cast around, terror mounting within her.

"How are you feeling? Still sore?" he asked. His voice was silky with threat as he moved slowly toward her. Like a cat stalking a mouse.

"Yes," she squeaked and tightened her arms around herself.

He came to a stop in front of her and reached a hand out. He ran his feather soft fingers down her neck. Toyed with the sleeve of her golden dress. "That's too bad," he said then slid his eyes to hers. The gold was nearly gone, they were as black as Aegis's eyes now except for the smallest silver of molten gold in the center.

Zoe took a stumbling step back but his hand moved like lightning and grasped her neck. He lifted her easily with one hand and spun and sent her flying across the room. She tumbled through the air, shock and terror arcing within her. She hit the bed and bounced, the air fleeing her panicked lungs. But he was already across the room as well, his wings beat above them as he landed above her, dropping down to grab at her again. One hand again landed on her neck as the other grasped at the neckline of her dress. He yanked it savagely and it ripped and then Zoe began to scream.

She thrashed beneath him but his hand only squeezed tighter as he tugged the dress from her. He pressed her back into the bed and her vision swam as his fingers dug into her neck, just as her vision began to blacken he released her neck and grabbed up her wrists in one of his hands. He stretched her out beneath him, straddling her and holding her neck loosely now in his fingers. His face had turned animalistic as he watched her struggle. Slowly, he moved his hand from her neck, traced down her chest, cupped her breast. He grasped the nipple, still holding her eyes, and then he twisted it savagely. She howled in pain and tried to buck him off, but he was immovable, enormous. Desperately she found her eyes traveling to the door. Aegis. He'd said he could protect her.

Paragon chuckled lightly and she snapped her eyes back to him. He cocked his head as he continued to tug at her nipple. "He won't save you." He dipped his head, his eyes still hard against his smiling face. "You're mine. He knows this."

Terror rippled within her. There was no escape. No one she could turn to. She squeezed her eyes shut, let her body collapse under Paragon. Fighting him only sent him higher. Gave him more excuses to punish her. The hand on her breast began to move. He snaked it down her body, past her belly. He rose slightly, kneed her thighs apart until he now kneeled between her legs. Still he leaned over her, holding her wrists above her head. He pressed his face against her neck now, his breaths cool and fast against her bruising neck. Then that hand slithered further down. His soft fingers, pressed against her sex, slipped into her moistness.

Paragon sighed deeply. "Ahh, yes he prepared you for me. This is for him isn't it?" His fingers began to move, sliding slowly up and down her slit. He thumbed at her clit but she was too tense. Too terrified and she only sank deeper into the bed. He continued to whisper into her ear. "Did you kiss him or did he kiss you? I would forgive you if he forced himself on you. You can't help it, I understand. He's large, tempting. And he wants you. He wants you more than I've seen him want anything."

Zoe sucked in a breath as he pushed a finger into her entrance. Still she clenched. As much as she told herself to relax, to let him have his way, her body rebelled. She didn't want this. Didn't want him. His lips moved against her neck. His teeth grazed her, nipped lightly at her ear, her neck. "Perhaps I shouldn't have let him touch you yesterday. You both liked it too much. Do you imagine his cock moving inside you? I must admit, it's impressive. It would destroy you and you'd love every second of it."

He pushed another finger into her entrance and Zoe gasped, struggling against him. She rocked her hips, tried to dislodge his hand. His lips against her, his words, they stroked her. Against her will she found herself becoming aroused. She did imagine Aegis's cock and the thought sent a shot of shameful lust to her center. As she clenched her pussy around Paragon's fingers he chuckled against her neck. Then he bit her. She screeched as his teeth dug into her and she arched against him. It only sent him higher, he thrust his fingers in quick strokes inside her, thumbing at her clit with every stroke. As she bucked against him her mind began to flee. She didn't know if she fought against him or for him to fuck her harder. To stroke her swelling, aching body.

He panted against her neck grinding his teeth painfully into her as he moved against her. Her arms ached, still held taut above her head. Suddenly his hand retreated from her folds. He slipped his wet fingers back up her body and then was shoving them in her mouth. She flipped open her eyes and met his dark gaze. She flicked her tongue against his fingers, holding his eyes. She knew what he wanted. She wasn't stupid. He grinned. "Good girl," he murmured, his eyes were still hard though. "But you're not getting off that easily."

He reached behind her and she felt the cool feel of metal on one of her wrists. Eyes going wide, she glanced back in horror. He clasped one of her wrists in a cuff and reached for a second. "No!" she yelped and tried to yank away. But of course he was too strong. He tugged her arm up and the second cuff locked around her wrist. Smoothly he stood from the bed and padded away. Zoe struggled against the chains, twisting and casting around for some escape. And then she heard Paragon return. Reluctantly she slid her eyes back to him. He was still clothed, but now held a couple vicious looking clamps. He held them up, his eyes gleaming. She shrank back, still desperately pulling at the cuffs.

"Ahh, I see from your expression you have an idea what you're in for." He sat on the edge of the bed. With a gentle hand he kneaded at one of her breasts, plucked at the nipple until it stood taut and pink against her pale skin. "Tell me little Zoe, how many human cocks have you had? I think you are not so innocent?"

Zoe grimaced as tears fell down her cheeks. She shivered as he lifted one of the clamps. He ran it in small circles around her breast. "How many?" he purred. When she still didn't answer he shrugged and snapped the clamp onto her nipple. Zoe shrieked in pain her body arching from the agony that ricocheted from her breast. It consumed her, heat leaping up into her chest, her throat, making her pussy clench and her legs kick frantically against the bed. "How many?" he asked again in that silky soft voice.

"I don't know! Less than ten?" she panted.

He began to circle the other nipple. Zoe trembled, her head began to swim from the pain that was now mixing with arousal. He dipped his head and took her free nipple tenderly between his lips. As he swirled his tongue a high whine rose in her throat. She found herself pressing into his mouth, anything to distract from the pulsing pain of her other nipple. He tugged at it gently drawing her body from the bed. She arched, her breaths now fast and urgent.

He lifted his head, replaced it with his teasing fingers. "Next question," he said softly. She met his eyes, trying to control her squirming body. She felt the wetness between her legs. Paragon was cruel, but he knew what he was doing. "Would you rather my cock go in your mouth or in that lovely, round ass of yours?"

She stilled and Paragon's hand darted out and clasped the second clamp onto her other nipple. She screamed, writhing away from him, but he grabbed at her legs and held her down as he climbed on top of her again. He grinned as he ran his hands up her body, around her breasts he swirled his fingers. Barely caressing her bright red nipples sent her squealing and bucking beneath him. "I think mouth it is then. I can't resist those lovely lips when you make those noises."

He suddenly leaned over her and released her hands. Grabbing her by the hair he tugged her back across the bed, depositing her on the ground in front of him. He pushed her into a kneeling position between his legs. "Let's see what you've learned from ten human cocks," he growled.

Zoe rubbed at her nearly numb wrists as she glanced back up to him. Sandra's words pounded within her ears. That stupid woman had fallen in love with the monster in front of her. Her nipples still screamed but she set her mouth and reached for his pants. He lifted his hips, smiling in approval at her as she tugged them down. She freed his golden cock and eyed it for a moment. It had already been inside her. She knew its ridges, its girth. Better in her mouth than in her ass. She ran her fingers along it, deciding this was going to have to be the best blowjob of her life. She glanced up to him. Men were men, whether they were human or Oathkeeper.

As she held his eye she dipped her head, running her tongue from bulging balls to bulbous tip. The ridges were so foreign under her tongue, she pushed aside the thought. Not something she could focus on now. She wrapped a hand around it and ran her tongue around the head. It was almost pleasant in its perfect smoothness. She pushed away the pain in her wrists, her tits, her neck and held his eye. Hoped he could feel her rippling hatred of him. And then she took him into her mouth. In one smooth stroke she devoured him, plunged his cock so deep into her throat she almost considered choking herself on it. Then she swallowed and the ripple of her throat drew a surprised moan from deep within Paragon. He placed a hand on the back of her head and held her there. She pushed down the urge to vomit all over his golden dick and let him thrust shallowly. Perhaps this would be it. He'd never let her come up for air. She almost welcomed it. His large hand gripped at her hair, held her tight against him until her instincts finally won out and she began to struggle. She grabbed at his thighs, tried to pull away and he held her just a few moments longer. Finally his grip eased and she pulled back, gagging and gasping. And then she went back to work.

Higher she took him. Every long swipe of her tongue and swirl she felt in his breaths, in his twitching told her that Oathkeeper cock wasn't so much different than human. Faster and faster she worked against him until he was again thrusting excitedly into her mouth, matching her every movement. She almost forgot the aching of her own body as she listened to his pants, as she worked to send him over the edge. And then he began to arch and she wanted to crow in satisfaction. Almost over. He twitched inside her mouth as his climax began. She felt the ripple of it in his cock and then the thick threads of his golden seed shot into the back of her throat. She grasped his cock, sucking at the tip and taking everything from him. She met his eyes as she pulled her mouth back, swirling her tongue along the tip, squeezing out the last few drops. His gaze was dark, satisfied.

12