The Oathkeepers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed at her hair again and jerked her up. Twisting within the bed, Aegis pinned her again. Holding her beneath his heated and panted body. "You really are exquisite Zoe. I think next time I'd like you to enjoy that more though."

She glared up at him. His silky shirt brushed against her nipples sending arcs of pain through her as he ground against her. What more could he want? "I'll pretend harder next time," she spat out.

He threw back his head in laughter. "Perhaps just pretend it's Aegis's cock instead?" he said playfully.

"Would it even fit in my mouth?" the words fell from her lips before she could stop them.

Paragon's expression darkened. His mouth twisted in a cruel smile and then he grabbed at her, flipping her onto her stomach beneath him. She screamed as her tortured nipples were smashed into the bed, every nerve within her body fired and she convulsed beneath Paragon. He laid on top of her, grinding his slick cock against her back. Grabbing up her wrists he again tugged them up and had her cuffed to the bed a second time.

"No, no no," she cried into the bed as he pressed against her. She grew frantic, he was going to rape her ass. He'd warned her and she hadn't been able to keep her stupid mouth shut. Though her body rippled with pain she fought against him, twisting beneath him but he was so heavy and just chuckled against her back as he pressed her into the bed. She began to sob as he moved down her body. When his hands grabbed at her ass she screamed until her throat went raw as she tried to jerk from him. She felt a hard slap and the stinging pain followed a moment behind. It stilled her screams for a moment, and then another smack followed on her other cheek. Back and forth he slapped while one hand pressed into her lower back, holding her writhing body against the bed.

"Bad Zoe," he said with each slap. "I think you need to learn who you belong to. Do you think I should call Aegis back in for this? See the result of your defiance? Of his overstepping?" He gave one last resounding slap and Zoe jerked, her hiccupping sobs the only sound in the room for the moment.

But then Paragon began to move again. She felt his fingers spread her cheeks, she braced herself for the pain of his cock and almost melted in relief as she instead felt his breath against her pussy. He gripped her hips and angled her sex upwards. His mouth fell on her suddenly and as his tongue traveled along her folds she gasped in surprise. The relief that flooded her body left her lightheaded and she loosened slightly under him.

His tongue continued to move, lapping gently at her folds, easing into her. He held her spread open and his tongue pressed against her clit and then was swiping back, down her slit, further down... She groaned in protest as he came to her puckered asshole. But then his tongue quieted her protests as he swirled around it, setting alive the sensitive nerves and she moaned in surprise and found herself pressing into him. He chuckled against her ass.

"I knew you the moment I saw you you'd like that," he murmured as his tongue moved back to her pussy. "I wasn't just saying it before. You've the most responsive body I've had the pleasure of fucking. Every swipe, every smack, your skin comes alive. I feel like I could spend my entire life finding new ways to set pleasure alive in you. Do you want that Zoe?"

She managed to shake her head, still holding onto a bit of defiance even as his tongue teased against her quickly swelling clit. Every movement made her nipples ache, but now it seemed to rocket straight to her core. Right to the spot Aegis lapped against. She felt her juices begin to drip down her thighs as he worked. She quivered, fear and arousal fighting against each other within her. She wasn't strong enough to fight him and he knew it. He again chuckled into her pussy, his breath sent shivers of lust through her. And she knew he felt it. With that stupid Oathkeeper psychic ability.

"I think you do want it, my love," he purred. "I think I can make you want whatever I want."

He pressed his face against her and his mouth turned urgent, intent on sending her over the edge. He sucked at her swelling folds, his tongue darted, lapping hungrily at her clit and Zoe growled into the bed as he wound her tighter. She began to jerk against him, pressing herself against his face. Her cheeks burned with shame as she searched for release. She tugged at the cuffs on her wrists, her body beginning to frenzy. Every nerve within her felt like it was alight. She began to wail, long high, pleading cries as he teased her. There was nothing but her body, the raging need within her.

But then he pulled away. She was left quivering in confusion for a moment. His hands fell on her hips again, pulled her up and she felt the tip of that golden cock of his. He pressed against her dripping entrance. And she nearly cried with excitement.

"Who do you belong to Zoe?" he asked softly. His silky, dangerous voice was back.

She twisted her head, tried to find his eyes.

He moved his cock against her folds, pressed it against her throbbing clit. "Please," she found herself pleading. She felt every inch of her skin burn with the shame of it. Her swollen nipples cried for release. Her aching pussy wanted so badly to be filled.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked again.

She clenched her fists, pulled against the restraints. She didn't know if she could say it. He pressed the head of his cock against her entrance, eased it in slightly. She moaned and turned her head back into he bed, biting at the blankets.

"Remember this Zoe. I can do anything I want to you. Aegis will never save you. You belong to me."

He thrust into her and Zoe screamed. He pounded against her pussy and she writhed underneath him. He filled her aching body and she could feel nothing but relief. He took possession of her, punishing and rewarding her all at once. She found herself rocking back to meet him, her cries filled her own ears, echoed against walls, reverberated in her mind. She belonged to Paragon. She was his. One in a long line of women that he owned, body and soul. There was no escape.

Faster and faster he pummeled her and then his hand slipped around and matched his movements against her clit. He fingered the hardened little nub and as his thrusts grew erratic, he squeezed it viciously and Zoe squealed with the terrible pleasure.

"Now, come now," Paragon snarled as he pounded against her. Her pussy spasmed and he groaned as she clenched around him. "Yes, like that," he sighed.

"No, no, no," she moaned as her body obeyed him. She bucked beneath him with her climax. It hit her in wave after wave of glorious agony. And she slammed her ass back against him, matching his savage thrusts with the mindless need to give him what he wanted. Her. He wanted only her. That couldn't be so bad, could it?

"You know who you belong to now, don't you?" he grated. And then he gave one brutal slam and she felt him erupt within her and she found herself squeezing herself around him in the overpowering need to pull him in. The desire to take everything he gave defeated her. As he pulsed against her, his rasping breaths filled the room.

He finally released her hips. Reached up and unclasped the cuffs on her wrists and she melted into the bed in exhaustion. Her body vibrated, her nerves raw. Distantly she felt him carefully turn her onto her back. She let him move her, her mind was so far away. Then he released one nipple. She whimpered as the blood rushed back but then his mouth was on her swollen bud. He gentle suckled easing the pain and leaving her again floating as the sensations slowly began to return to her body. He released the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. His mouth soft and warm and oh-so-comforting against her. She found herself turning into him, nuzzling her face against his chest, pulling him into her.

"Who do you belong to Zoe?" he asked once more. His voice soothing on her ear.

"You. I belong to you Paragon," she whispered as sleep took her.

~~

Aegis had dismissed the two Garnets. He stood guard now, if he was forced to intervene. A few times he almost did. When her screams nearly defeated him. When pain rippled in terrible waves from her psychic resonance. The sounds beat within his head. But he knew Paragon. This was his pleasure and he wouldn't chance harming Zoe too much. For as much as he liked her pain, he wanted her love even more. Aegis swallowed the misery in his throat.

Zoe's cries had turned to ones of pleasure, of mindless need. As the two inside climaxed together Aegis, hung his head in relief and despair. Zoe was safe for now. And she was Paragon's. Had there ever been any doubt? He stood stiff, keeping guard over the door. He dreaded what Paragon would say when he finally turned his calculating eyes on him. After punishing Zoe, his most treasured new pet, he would surely turn his eyes on Aegis. His oldest friend, his blood and Aegis knew he'd overstepped. He hadn't sullied Zoe, but he'd been close. He'd never lost control like that before and the shame welled in him. It was his fault Zoe had screamed within the chamber for the last hour.

He lost track of how long he stood like a statue in front of the door. The sun set. The night guards arrived and were promptly sent away by him. Always at the back of his mind he sensed Zoe's emotions. She still drifted in sleep. Thankfully the dreamless sleep of exhaustion and post-coital bliss. When he sensed Paragon rouse he stiffened, waited a moment. And then felt it, the invitation from Paragon's mind. He was being summoned.

Aegis eased open the door and stepped into the darkened room. Zoe lay curled on the bed. Her hair in wild tangles about her head. Her cheeks flushed. Further down he slid his eyes. She was still too warm to need blankets and so lay naked on the bed. He eyed her bruising neck and wrists, her swollen nipples. Gritting his teeth he glanced to Paragon who stood relaxed on the terrace. Aegis padded across the room.

He stood behind his king, waiting. Anger sparked within him. Warred with his duty. The call in his blood to bow before Paragon. The last Gilded. Finally he spoke, "I'm sorry."

"I know you are. I warned you." Paragon finally turned. His golden eyes were heavy with the satisfaction of sex still. Perhaps he was feeling benevolent now? "The marks on her. You put them there as much as I did."

"I know," Aegis rasped out.

"She learned to like it though. Eventually they all do."

"I know."

"So. How should I punish you?"

Aegis bowed his head. Waited.

"I won't. I'll always punish her in your place. Every longing glance. Every kiss you might steal. I will take it out on her skin. Her lovely, responsive skin. What do you think will come first Aegis? Her hatred of you for not protecting her? Or her realization that deep down, I give her what she's always wanted?"

"I won't fail you again."

Paragon laughed and stepped toward him, slapping a hand on his back. "I almost hope you do. It was so fun this time."

12