The Oathkeepers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

Zoe stepped lightly towards Paragon. She felt Aegis at her back, like gravity, but she pulled away from him. Paragon's grin widened as he ran his eyes over her, seemingly pleased by the work the Ivories had done.

"My Zoe," he said loudly as he took her hands. He led her back up a couple steps to a luxurious throne in the middle of the dais. The deep colors of the other Oathkeepers parted for her, straining their necks to get a closer look at Paragon's newest human. "You're radiant," he said softly. He turned back to the crowd, let his voice again boom through the Oasis. "Isn't my Zoe radiant this evening?"

All around them were cheers, the flapping of wings and clapping of hands. Zoe blushed as she let Paragon turn her in a slow circle for the eager eyes. Forge, the imposing Onyx nodded in approval. "She has the pink cheeks of the prettiest Rose," he rumbled good naturedly.

"Her cheeks are not the only—or best—place she has that pink hue." Paragon chuckled as he dropped into his throne, pulling Zoe down to sit on his lap. Forge and the closest Oathkeepers threw their heads back in laughter.

Zoe's heart hammered as she tried to adjust her glittering dress. Paragon gripped her waist with one hand as he nestled her against him. His unmistakable bulge pressed against her ass and she tried to keep still to not coax it any harder. His other hand swept up her bare arm, his fingers soft on her skin as he brushed aside a bit of her thick curls from her neck. As he joked with the swelling crowd around them his fingers never stopped moving on her skin. Up the nape of her neck over the jeweled collar, into her hair, back down to circle lazily on her arm. She shivered, unwilling to dwell on how the gentle touch awoke her.

Eventually the hand on her waist moved lower towards the deep slit in the dress. He pushed aside the fabric of the dress and slipped his hand between her thighs. She clenched her legs together involuntarily, even knowing how it might provoke him. He stilled for only a moment and then his other hand was on her neck. He tilted her head back to meet his eyes. "Are you enjoying the gala?" he purred.

Zoe swallowed and nodded as she relaxed her legs. He smiled benevolently and continued sliding his hand towards her sex. His other hand stayed on her neck as he held her eye. His searching fingers slid against her folds and she saw a flash of disappointment in his eyes that she wasn't wet. "My dear," he murmured as he gently explored. "Are you not having fun?"

Zoe wetted her lips and tried to relax, but the eyes of the Oathkeepers sat heavy on her. Her anxiety that she worked so hard in tamping down rose so high in her throat, leaving her clenching and scared. "I'm trying," she whispered.

Paragon's eyes softened and he released her neck, glancing up to survey the crowd. She turned her face into his chest, hoping to forget where she sat. Perhaps in that cold, gold heart of his he had some sympathy for her.

"Ah, there he is!" he crowed.

Zoe snapped her head up and followed Paragon's gaze. Aegis. He was surrounded by adoring Oathkeepers. At least four lovely females crowded him. As Zoe watched, a dark green slid her hand up the large Onyx's thigh. She pressed into him, her hand massaging at his slowly swelling bulge. Zoe sucked in a breath and turned her face back into Paragon's chest in embarrassment. He vibrated with a deep laugh as he tenderly cupped her cheek and pulled her face to his. His lips fell on hers and he kissed her slowly. She found herself parting for him, opening her mouth and reaching a hand to his shoulder as the kissed deepened.

Against her ass, she felt his cock stiffen as she gripped at him and returned his kiss. His tongue darted into her mouth teasingly as his fingers renewed their gentle strokes against her folds. He grinned into her mouth as he found her now growing slick. "Good Zoe," he murmured as he began to swirl his fingers around her little nub. She found herself beginning to pant, to arch into him to give him better access. If this was all he wanted it wasn't so bad. Let him finger fuck her in front of his subjects. It wasn't nearly the worst that could happen.

Eventually he pulled his face from hers though and resumed his conversation with a few of the Oathkeepers that surrounded him. Throughout the garden, music began to waft, a troupe of dancers flitted and gyrated within the air. And still his fingers moved so slowly against her moistening folds. Every time she'd begin to arch into him, her breaths growing fast with an approaching climax, Paragon would slow his movements, would achingly slow push a finger into her entrance and circle lazily inside her, swiping out more of her cream to delicately swipe up and down her tender folds. Zoe's head began to swim with desire as she ached for release.

Again, Paragon thumbed at her clit and she ground into him, clutching at his arm. "Please," she whined and nearly slapped a hand over her mouth as shame flushed up through her.

He looked down at her, still in mid-conversation with Forge, and smiled. "You will have release only when I allow it. And I do not think you've earned it yet," he said. Around them several of the other Oathkeepers heard and began to chuckle as they watched her reddening cheeks.

She ground her teeth and flicked her eyes between the smiling aliens. Anger bubbled in her and though Aegis's warning rang in her ears, she pursed her lips and tilted her head up to Paragon. "Am I to just sit here to be tortured all night then?"

Paragon's golden eyes narrowed slightly as the others around them swallowed their laughter. His fingers continued to move slowly against her as he considered her. "You're not enjoying sitting here with me, little Zoe?" he murmured. The Oathkeepers around them stepped away, averting their eyes as the quiet conversations picked back up.

"I just, it's a gala. I'm just to sit here and be your toy?" She lowered her voice, trying to give him her best seductive look. She knew she treaded on thin ice.

"Yes my sweet. You're to be whatever I want," he whispered as he grasped the back of her neck and plunged a finger deep within her.

She gasped and bucked against him, grabbing at his muscled arm. He held the back of her neck tight as his finger began to thrust within her. She panted, feeling her being wind around him as he worked. He palmed her aching clit, pressing hard against it as she ground against him. "You want this? You want to fuck my hand as my people watch? Want me to release the pleasure within you for all to see? For Aegis to see?"

She let out a hiccupping moan as she caught his eye, tried to shake her head in denial. But Paragon renewed his grip on her neck and with a hard flex of his fingers he pointed her head across the dais. Her eyes fell on Aegis. He reclined in a deep seating area with several other Oathkeepers. A lovely Bronze sat in his lap. She moved sensually against him as he absently thumbed at her dark nipples. Another deep Sapphire stood behind him, between his wings, massaging at his broad, glistening shoulders. As if he felt her eyes, his gaze slid slowly up. As he pierced her with those pitch black eyes, 2she felt that familiar ache of arousal within her center.

Paragon chuckled as he felt her clenching, rushing heat against his fingers. "Yes, that's what I thought, my disobedient little human." He pulled his hand from between her legs, leaving her twitching with desire. "Aegis!" he roared. Aegis snapped his head up, stiffening in his seat. "I command you to start fucking some of those lovely ladies around you. Poor Zoe and I can smell their need from here."

The group on the dais gave a little cheer and the Bronze in Aegis's lap threw her head back in laughter as she grabbed at Aegis's face and pulled him into a deep kiss. Aegis grabbed at her ass, grinding her against his crotch and Zoe tried to look away. Paragon held her immobile still, forced her to watch as he began to pull down the sleeves of her dress. A delicate looking Emerald knelt next to Aegis and began to tug at his pants. He lifted slightly and the two females giggled as they freed his member.

Zoe whimpered, beginning to struggle against Paragon as he held her still in his lap. He grasped her dress, wrenched it and she felt it rip down the seam. He dropped the lovely, jeweled fabric to the ground next to his throne. Frantically she grabbed at Paragon's arm, but he expertly swatted at her hands, grasped her waist and twisted her in his lap. He pushed at her thighs, forcing them on either side of his own as he tugged her back close against his chest. Finally, he released her neck and wrapped both arm possessively around her.

"Enjoy the show my love," he purred in her ear as one hand slid back between her legs.

He flexed his thighs, spread them and hers a bit wider. Zoe's heart raced as he splayed her open for all to see. For Aegis to see. Their eyes met as Paragon lazily played with her entrance, swirling his fingers around her throbbing nub. And as Aegis's cock was free from his pants by the two females Zoe sucked in a breath and found herself pressing into Paragon's hand, her arousal lighting across her skin. His hardened, Onyx member was massive, beautiful, and she swelled imagining it within her. With a high moan, the Bronze female arched, grabbing at it and guiding him into her. She dropped onto him and Zoe found herself whimpering as well. Paragon matched the rhythm of the Bronze as she rocked against Aegis. His fingers picking up their pace as he held her tight against him.

The Bronze worked herself to a climax quickly, her throaty cries filled the garden as she bounced on Aegis. He gripped her hips, grinding her down against him and still he held Zoe's eyes. At her back, Paragon chuckled as she arched against him, his fingers winding her tighter and tighter until she was growling in frustration. As the Bronze convulsed with her orgasm, Paragon grabbed at one of Zoe's breasts, pinching the nipple roughly within his fingers so her high whine matched the Oathkeeper's.

"Not yet Zoe," Paragon whispered in her ear as she ground her clit against his hand. "Dear Aegis hasn't had his release yet. You wouldn't want to excite him too much. It would leave all those lovely females unsatisfied."

Tears sparked in her eyes as she tried to twist her hips away from him. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

Paragon chuckled as he swiped her juices up her belly, circling her bright nipples with his damp fingers. The Emerald quickly replaced the Bronze on Aegis's lap. Zoe moaned as Aegis's ebony member disappeared within her. The Oathkeeper leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Aegis's neck and moving her hips slowly along his length. Zoe twitched as a new rush of heat sparked with her center. From her angle she could see as he disappeared within her, the base of his shaft thick and deliciously tempting. He'd squeezed his eyes shut, gripping at the hips of the lovely green Oathkeeper as she leaned into him.

"Who would like a taste of my lovely Zoe," Paragon asked, his voice rising above the sounds of panting, moaning couples that had begun to fill the Oasis. Zoe squeaked in protest, but Paragon grabbed up both of her breasts, pressing her against him as he thumbed at her nipples and held her legs wide in invitation for the Oathkeepers that crowded the dais.

A large Bronze male slid towards them, dropping down to his knees in front of Paragon's throne. Zoe's eyes went wide as he dipped his head towards her quivering sex and Paragon's chest thundered in laughter against her back. A Bronze tongue tentatively darted against her, lapping slowly up her slit, circling her throbbing nub. Zoe gasped, bucking against the mouth as Paragon continued to chuckle and knead at her breasts. "Just enjoy it my love. But remember, you aren't allowed to climax yet. If you do I might have to punish you," he whispered in her ear.

A dark Garnet male approached and pushed the Bronze away. Zoe groaned as the dark red head fell upon her dripping entrance. This tongue moved quickly, avoiding her screaming clit, instead darting urgently into her entrance, pushing so far inside her that she felt his panting breaths burrow into her. A high howl sounded across the dais and Zoe found Aegis again. The green female writhed against him with her climax.

Aegis's eyes snapped open and he scanned for the next in line. His eyes fell on a small, pale Ivory and he grabbed at her, pushing the green from his lap and sitting up to position himself behind her. The Ivory whined in excitement as he pushed her to the ground, flipping her and hitching her hips up to meet him. As he positioned his throbbing length at her entrance he caught Zoe's eyes again. And then he thrust into the scrabbling female underneath him. As he bottomed out within her the Ivory screamed, pawing frantically at the ground, her wings flapped in excitement and Aegis growled. With one hand he grabbed at her wings, pinning them tight against her back as he gripped her waist and began to thrust slowly into her.

Zoe writhed against Paragon, against the newest mouth that slowly lapped at her dripping folds. "Please, please, please," she moaned, tilting her head up to Paragon. He smiled down at her, his lovely golden eyes, dark with lust and cruel excitement at her torture.

"I thought you'd like that," he purred. With one hand he shoved the Oathkeeper that delved between Zoe's thighs away. He gripped her waist, lifted her slightly. "Well, have your fill my love," he said and tilted his hips, grinding his bulging member against her entrance. Zoe whined and scrambled to pull at his pants, finally she freed his golden cock and nearly wept from excitement as she grabbed at it and began to guide him into her entrance. Paragon's grip on her waist tightened as he lowered her, finding the right angle as he prepared to spear her.

As she sunk down onto Paragon she held Aegis's eye. He'd slowed his thrusts into the Ivory, retreating until his massive cock sat just at her entrance again. The female growled in impatience, tried to shove her hips back into him but he held her immobile, his eyes following Zoe's movements as she arched against Paragon and began to take him inside her. Achingly slow they moved deeper, Zoe felt, for the briefest of moments that it was Aegis entering her, Aegis's hands that gripped her waist, Aegis's tongue that ran along her neck and suckled at her ear. Paragon and Aegis both bottomed out and Zoe whimpered, grinding against Paragon. Her legs were still splayed wide, her entrance and Paragon's golden shaft on display for all to see. But the shame had been chased so far away. Her eyes were for Aegis only as he mimicked her movements, grinding the base of his shaft against the squirming female he fucked.

Paragon moved his hands back to her breasts and as he pinched at her nipples and held her tight against his chest, he began to thrust into her. Aegis matched each thrust, his black eyes held her, told her that it was her he was actually fucking. Her dripping entrance he was inside, her body he gripped and pummeled into the ground. Zoe bucked against Paragon, high, breathy moans rose within her as she held Aegis's eye. Faster and faster the two Oathkeepers began to move, and Zoe had to grasp at Paragon's arms as he thrust up into her. She felt engulfed, Paragon at her back, his ragged, growling breaths brushed her neck as Aegis's deep, animal grunts sent arcs of deep, lust into her center. She'd never been so aroused in her life, her juices dripped down her legs and Paragon's cock squelched obscenely within her as he pounded her against him.

"He's close, and I think you are too," Paragon hissed into her ear.

"Yes," she moaned.

Paragon dropped one of his hands to her swollen clit and slammed his thumb against her as he pummeled at her with his hips. She bounced on his lap and as he finally set her free she began to scream. Her entire body clenched around him and she arched in his lap as the flood of pleasure was released within her. Distantly she heard Aegis snarl his release and she flipped her eyes open. He clutched savagely at the Ivory's hips, pulsed against her as his seed spurted within her and he held Zoe's eyes. Zoe threw her head back, hot jealousy coursed through her, and then she felt Paragon climax as well. He throbbed within her, gripped her tight to him as he shallowly thrust within her and she overflowed with his seed. The two spent couples pulsed and ground against each other, pants and whines of pleasure filled the dais.

Paragon's hand lifted and slapped down against Zoe's clit and she shrieked and tried to jerk from him. "This is just the beginning, my love," his hard voice whispered in her ear as he pulled her thighs back tight together, forcing her to clench around his slowly softening member.

The night went one and Paragon's cock never left Zoe's abused channel. She fell back against him in exhaustion and over and over he would hold her tenderly, grind against her and fall into casual conversation with the Oathkeepers that filtered towards his throne. Then he would open her bright, swollen petals for some of his favorite Wardens and they would fall upon her, licking and sucking at her until she whined with need again and Paragon would stiffen inside her.

Aegis disappeared here and there, but eventually would always come back to the dais. The females around him were insatiable, always there was one clinging to his arm, bending over coaxingly for him. Zoe felt her mind beginning to flutter away with the hedonistic, crazed fucking. Her body continued to respond, Paragon could force anything from her it seemed, but her mind began to float from her melting body.

And then something changed. Paragon gripped her breast bruisingly and she pulled her eyes open, searching for what had disturbed the Gilded. A huge Onyx landed heavily on the dais. He was nearly as large as Aegis, and the other Oathkeepers stepped back from him. Zoe slid her eyes to Aegis, curious for his reaction. He had stiffened, pushed the latest female from his lap as he stood.

"Ah, my War Warden. I didn't know if you'd be able to attend the festivities," Paragon said softly. Zoe knew that voice, the dangerous, gentle purr.

"The Gilded invites me, I cannot refuse," the new Onyx said lightly as he strolled towards the throne.

He came to a stop one foot set on the stop step in front of Paragon and Zoe. Paragon's hands tightened around her and for the first time the whole night he lifted her, letting his heavy cock fall from her entrance as he adjusted her in his lap. He tucked her possessively against him as he cocked his head at the newcomer.

"And will you partake tonight, Bastion? There are plenty of willing ladies, poor Aegis has spent the night servicing them. I'm sure he'd appreciate some help," Paragon chuckled. The group around them watched the exchange with darting, curious eyes and Zoe found herself glancing up to Paragon. Though his words were relaxed as always, she sensed in his clawing grip on her that something stirred underneath.

"I see you have a new human."

Paragon smiled lightly as he brushed a finger along Zoe's neck. "Zoe. Isn't she lovely?"

"Lovely." His cold Onyx eyes ran over Zoe and she shivered, found herself pressing back into Paragon. "You know how I appreciate human cunt."

Paragon smile didn't falter though his eyes turned hard. "I do know Bastion. Your posting at our border with the confederation suits you."

"I'd have a go with this newest cunt of yours Paragon," Bastion said. His voice was low and his eyes dark as he again ran them over Zoe. Behind him, Aegis growled and stepped forward.

"Oh Bastion, we know how that turned out last time. You have your pick at the front. Little Zoe here is mine," still Paragon's voice was velvety soft but the warning rippled through and any that weren't following the exchange on the dais now stilled to watch.