The Oathkeepers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never did like to share, brother," Bastion's eyes were now icy with threat as he leaned casually towards them. He slid a hand out, ran large, cold fingers down Zoe's leg.

Zoe squirmed, gripping at Paragon, fear beginning to ripple through her as the large Onyx challenged the Gilded. "I shared until you began breaking my toys, brother," Paragon's voice dropped impossibly low as he watched Bastion slide his fingers along Zoe.

"Accidents." Bastion stood straight and glanced around. He grinned as he found Aegis clenching his fists behind him. "And see, cousin Aegis is here to intervene if I use her too roughly."

Paragon cleared his throat. Zoe didn't understand all the political intrigues that danced around them. She did know that her body was being bargained for. She clutched at Paragon, turned her eyes up to him pleadingly. Do not give me to this monster, she tried to will her blue eyes to say. He glanced down at her, cupped her cheek lovingly. "Zoe, love, attend to Bastion's cock if you please." She paled and began to shake her head but Paragon's sad eyes were impenetrable as he pushed her gently from his lap.

She stood shakily on the dais, casting around for some escape. Of course, there was none. Bastion grinned as he stepped back, unfurling his wings in anticipation. She tried to retreat, by Paragon's hands grasped her hips and pushed her back towards the Onyx. "I can attest, she's quite good with that pert mouth of hers. You'll enjoy this Bastion." The Onyx grabbed at her arm, pulled her roughly toward him. "Gentle," Paragon warned softly.

Bastion pulled her into him, then was pushing her down to her knees. She grabbed for balance at his thighs, nearly as large as Aegis's. Like two tree trunks sprouting above her. She glanced up to him and his dark face smirked cruelly down at her. She tried to glance to Aegis, but with one hand Bastion clutched at her hair, shoved her against his crotch. Zoe sucked in a breath again grabbed at him to steady herself. Just get this over with. It was just a cock. Like any other. She pulled at his trousers, untying them with fumbling fingers and freeing that vicious looking, ridged cock from within. He wasn't as large as Aegis, thank god, but he was huge. Girthier than Paragon's beautiful golden cock. Trembling she grabbed at the swelling member and thumbed at the head. Now THIS would be the best blowjob of her life.

~~

Aegis frantically looked back and forth between Zoe and Paragon. He had to stop this. Bastion was a fucking barbarian. A savage like Zoe had called them. The brother of the Gilded grinned wickedly though as he held Zoe's head against his hardening cock. She tentatively reached for him, her hands impossibly small against Bastion. A deep growl rose in Aegis's throat as he watched her dart a tongue out and run it up the Onyx's member.

She worked slowly against him, teasing up and down Bastion's cock with her tongue. Eventually the Onyx grew impatient though and with a grunt her twisted her hair in his hands and forced his length into her mouth. Zoe gasped, tried to pull back but Bastion only chuckled and held her against him. He glanced up to Paragon, "Her mouth is delightful. I think you've chosen a good one, Paragon."

Aegis swelled with hatred and took a step forward. "Aegis." Paragon's voice stilled him and Aegis nearly howled in rage as he clenched his fists and forced himself to watch.

Zoe struggled against Bastion grabbing at his thighs, the base of his shaft, to try to guide him against her mouth. Slowly, Bastion began to fuck her mouth. He moved achingly slow, forcing her to take more and more of his swelling girth into her mouth. With one brutal thrust he slammed into the back of her throat and held her there for a long moment as she choked and twitched against him.

"Bastion," Paragon warned and the Onyx grinned as he pulled Zoe's head back to allow her to breath.

She gasped grabbing at him and struggling against his massive hands as tears streamed from her eyes and she glanced to Aegis, pleading in blue wells. "I think you need to train her a bit more Paragon." Bastion mused as he renewed the assault on her mouth, thrusting quickly now against her as she scrabbled for a hold. Her small, pale body looked so fragile against the bulk of Bastion. Her lovely golden hair was wild and tangled in Bastion's cruel fingers.

The dais went quiet except for Zoe's choking sobs and Bastion's harsh grunts as he used her for his pleasure. Finally he stiffened and Aegis glared as the other Onyx's pendulous balls twitched his release. Zoe's throat worked against the pulsing cock as dark streams of semen dribbled down her chin. With a satisfied grunt Bastion stepped back, finally releasing her head and letting her drop with a choking sob to the ground.

Aegis swooped forward, not waiting for Paragon's order. He swept her up, tucking her into his arms and swiping at the mixture of semen and saliva on her red lips. He spared a dark glance to Paragon who nodded in agreement. She was done for the night.

Aegis shot a hateful look at Bastion before turning to step from the dais. He heard the other Onyx chuckle behind him. "A pleasant enough hole Paragon, though I can't understand how you become so attached to just one."

Aegis dropped through the air, pushing away the rage that burbled within him. He landed heavily on the ground of the Oasis and hurried from the sounds of revelry that continued above. Zoe had gone still in his arms, her gasping breaths continued though her eyes were screwed tightly closed. She grabbed at his arm, digging her fingers into him and smashing her face against his chest. And beneath her feelings of violation and fear, there rippled her anger at him. That he couldn't protect her. It pierced him and he found his throat clenching.

Kicking open the door to Paragon's chamber, he hurried her to the bath. Stepping in fully clothed, he held her in his arms still. Lowering himself, he let the water wash over her. She sucked in a breath as it hit her aching body and clenched him tighter.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. 'For everything' he wanted to say. For the water, for Paragon and Bastion and taking her from her little life. He was sorry for all of it.

He grabbed up a washcloth instead. Dipping it into the water he ran it over her arms. Gingerly he dipped her, soaking her hair and letting the water carry away the abuses of the night. As he moved the cloth to her face she grabbed at his hand, stilling him.

"I can do it," she said softly. Her voice was raw. But she didn't pull from his lap. She sat naked upon him and pulled the cloth from his hands. Chastely he held her still against his chest and watched as she dipped the cloth and pressed it to her face. She sighed deeply and then her shoulders began to shake. He sat holding her as she cried into the cloth. She hid her face for him, but her shivering body and sobs told him everything.

"I'm sorry," he tried again. There was nothing else he could say.

"I don't care," she choked out.

He dropped his head to her shoulder and let her cry. When she'd exhausted herself, he stood and wrapped a towel around her. He tenderly tucked her into Paragon's huge bed and retreated to the door to stand guard against anyone touching her again that night. Even Paragon.

But deep into the night, when Paragon still hadn't returned, his eyes began to grow heavy. And then like she sensed his threatening sleep he heard her voice. "Are you still there?" she asked softly, her voice cracking still from her tears.

"I am," he answered quietly.

And then he sensed it. She couldn't say it, but he felt the yearning in her mind. The yearning to be held, to feel protected. And so he crossed the room and eased into the bed next to her. She turned into him, grasping at his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. And finally she slept.