All Comments on 'The Obnoxious Nerd...'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars. Glad you are writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dang I am so jealous except for the drag part.

Kent100Kent100about 2 years agoAuthor
thanks!

donaldelliott11...thank you very much for the nice compliment...I actually submitted another new story yesterday...hope you give it a read and actually enjoy it also...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You asked if I liked this story, FUCK NO, I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! I was rock hard the whole time reading it. All I wanted to do was trade places and become this guy's bitch. You got 5 stars and I got a hardon that I have to take care of. Thank you, SIR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had something similar happen to me. You can tell by the descriptions that you have real experience. Mine was not so rough but the feelings I had from being fucked the 1st time were spot on. It hurt deep inside and I kept arching my back and putting my hands backwards. My top said "whats the matter bitch, this is what you invited me over for" I took deep hits of poppers and it was like I just opened up. I had the feeling like I had to piss but he just kept fucking me he would pull out and I could feel my gape. I did not cum but was on the edge the whole time. So good.

StrippednakedspankedStrippednakedspankedabout 2 years ago

Glad you are back! I always come back to read "I hope he didn't see me" & "Glory hole favors"...Always get me off. This is right there too.

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

I like that :D Hot! :)

SomeWhiteBoySomeWhiteBoyalmost 2 years ago

Today on: "stories I wish had a part 2"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ah, the famous "second hole"!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous