The Obnoxious Nerd...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I scurried to get the bottle under my nose and receive the blessed heady relief from the poppers, he pushed in a few more inches. I screeched again loudly as I tried to inhale as deeply as possible hoping it gave me instant relief. As I moaned and groaned, I actually started to whimper, which prompted him to slap my ass cheeks as hard as he could. Holding his cock in place, he brutally slapped my ass cheeks over and over til I openly sobbed aloud like a spoiled brat. The spanking was so painful I squirmed to get away, but he held me in place.

"I said shut the fuck up bitch, quit crying and take it like the whore you are." he giggled almost maniacally.

He was now well over more than halfway up my ass as the spanking, instead of the continual deeper thrusting, had given me a minute to acclimate to his cock going deeper. Then he started pushing even deeper and I felt resistance now in the depth of my ass. It felt like it was as far as it could go inside me without hurting me. It was like his cock had hit a wall and wouldn't go any farther without killing me. I knew he had several more inches, but didn't think it could possibly go any farther. Maybe he didn't realize it, or didn't care because he kept pressing on trying to bury it to the root.

I flinched every time he tried to force another painful inch up my ass, even putting my hands back pushing on his legs to limit his depth. When I did, he would push my hands away and swat my ass cheeks several times again in punishment. I kept doing the poppers to relax, but this went on for quite a while.

"Calm down and relax Sweet Cheeks, you're gonna take every inch of my cock before I cum in you tight little pussy whether you like it or not and if you would just relax, I guarantee you will not only like it, but will grow to love and crave it." he taunted me again.

He kept drilling deeper and deeper, hitting a spot that seemed like the end of my anal canal. The resistance when he hit deeper was very uncomfortable and I would wince every time he hit bottom, but he kept plowing deeper into my bowels. I tried my best to relax as I moaned and groaned. I tried to accommodate his length, but I couldn't. Still, he kept pushing deeper until it felt like he opened something up in my ass and penetrated into another deeper canal.

Once that happened, it really started to feel good. The pain immediately vanished and I relaxed. It was like something opened up and let him inside.

As he kept his drilling assault up my ass, it started to feel so fucking good. I relented and actually began pushing back to get more of his cock as far as I could up my ass. Finally I felt his pelvis slamming against my ass and the pain had vanished completely, leaving me wanting his cock to go deeper. I was so cock crazed for more dick now that my ass opened up like a flower, wanting everything he had and more. I reached back with both hands and actually spread my ass cheeks as wide as possible hoping he could go even deeper.

"That's my girl, you're taking good care of this big cock now. You're a good little slut. Spread those sweet cheeks wide and let me own that pussy. You got it all and I want to impregnate your little pussy now." he again laughed again as he encouraged me to let him have all I had to offer.

As he pounded away deep and hard, I fell into a blissful mush craving his cock's depth. There was a feeling deep inside me that was becoming overwhelming, something like a sense of urgency to urinate but stronger. He was hitting something that felt like I could actually have an orgasm if he kept it up. My hard cock was throbbing like it had a life of it's own.

His thickness was an entirely different matter, I actually relished the way it stretched my outer sphincter and filled my anal cavity. My once tiny little pink rosebud was stretched to the max to accommodate his fat cock. It felt puffy and swollen but was so sensitive. Those thousands of tiny nerve endings were tingling and sending feelings of euphoria to my brain. My anal canal was so stuffed, putting a delicious pressure on everything in my stomach.

He would take long strokes, long dicking me, essentially pulling all of his cock out of my ass til just the tip remained, then jamming it back in as deep as it would go. I don't know how long he fucked me, it seemed like forever. Over and over he battered my ass as my need to orgasm intensified.

I inhaled the poppers again and that pushed me over the edge. I growled so loudly and passionately that I was afraid his next door neighbors could hear me and call in a noise complaint. Then it happened, my body crossed that line and my cock convulsed and starting spewing out strings of cum. It twitched and trembled as I began to cum from his ass fucking. My ass muscles and sphincter spasmed on his cock and my orgasm's tremors rocked my body til my legs shook involuntarily like I was having a seizure. I had never cum so hard and intense in my life. Rope after rope of cum spewed from my cock.

"Gotcha bitch. I gotcha!" he boasted as he realized his giant cock had made me cum like a bitch.

With that comment, coupled with my intense ass spasms on his cock, he busted his load deep in my ass.

"Take those baby makers bitch. I would love to see your swollen belly in 9 months." he laughed as he continued to squirt volley after volley of cum up my ass. I felt the warmth of his cum flooding my ass and dripping out my hole down my inner thigh. My anal canal became so slippery like someone had poured a gallon of lubricant in it. As he rammed in and out of me, his cum seeped out of my ass and dribbled onto the floor in a puddle.

I think I passed out momentarily, cause when I opened my eyes, he was standing over me wiping off his cock with a wet towel. Still drunk and reeling from the poppers, I was somewhat embarrassed for some reason. The reality of what just happened was now a part of my life. I had let myself become a bitch for a man's cock. I was no more than a masturbation sleeve for his seed to empty into and I liked it.

Smiling down at me, he said, "Go clean yourself up and come get in bed with me. I want my cock sucked again before I go to sleep and will want another shot of your tight little pussy in the morning."

I did exactly what he told me to do, but that's another story.

In the morning, or actually around noon, after a final harsh fucking, followed by sucking and swallowing another hefty load of his, when he was ready to check out, we shared the same elevator on our way out. My ass was extremely raw and sore from his last early morning fuck, my legs were sore too, wobbly and achy. My lips felt pretty puffy from sucking his cock so much and I was looking pretty rough from a terrible hangover. I was a disheveled mess.

Wouldn't you know it. Darcie was just coming to work passing through the lobby, and her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw me get off the elevator with him. I was such a fucking mess I'm sure she knew what had happened. I was so fucking embarrassed as we made eye contact and both blushed deeply.

Guess I don't have any chance at all with her now, but that's okay, I probably never did anyway. I changed to a new drinking hole, the thought of facing Darcie was too much for me. I still go to the adult video stores and go into the gloryhole booths. I mostly like to suck cock now and get fucked if the guy has a big one. I love pressing my ass as hard as I can against that hole while a big cock guy fucks me deep from the other side. My nerdy friend comes to town once a month or so for work and we hook up every time he visits. He usually stays with me and doesn't seem so nerdy anymore. He brought me some girly clothes, negligees, skirts, shirts, panties, stockings, make-up, a wig, etc...he always brings me something. Last time he brought some large hoop ear rings, and told me to get my ears pierced, which I will for his next visit. I enjoy secretly dressing up for him and being his cock slut when he's in town.

If you liked this story...please check out my other submissions...thanks for reading!

12