The Observer

Story Info
Shy, timid, wife has an observer at her exam.
2.3k words
3.89
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
291 Followers

"Can you go any faster, we are going to be late for my doctor's appointment?" I asked my husband Arjun. "You should have come home an hour earlier."

"I'm sorry, Mili, my presentation with my boss ran over," he apologized.

"I can take the Interstate, it will be faster for us," he suggested.

I nodded, and he took the onramp and got on the Interstate.

At first, we moved along quickly, making up for lost time. However, the traffic soon came to a standstill due to an accident and we were stuck for an hour.

By the time my husband pulled into the parking lot, we were over 45 minutes late.

I quickly went in and checked in with the receptionist. I apologized for being so late.

"I'm sorry, Mili, but we will have to reschedule you for another day," she said.

This was not good. My boss was a jerk about taking time off of work. To come to my appointment, I had to take a half-day vacation, and it would all be a waste if I did not get my annual exam done today.

Speaking of my boss, in addition to being a jerk in general, he was a racist, sexist jerk. He would often make snide comments about my Indian culture. He would also leer at me, and devalue my input. In every meeting I attended, I would end up with note taking duty.

I wanted to change jobs, but with my H1B visa, finding a new job would be too much a risk, and if I was unable to find one, our family would have to leave the life we had built in America, and return to India. For this reason alone, I put up with my job.

"Please, can you try to find a way," I begged.

"Let me check with Dr. Miller," the receptionist told me as she headed back into the exam area.

She came back a few minutes later.

"Dr. Miller said she can do your exam at the end of the day, if you are willing to wait."

"Thank you so much, I will wait," I thanked her.

My husband came in from parking the car and we sat and waited for the doctor to come.

It seemed like we waited for an eternity. Finally, I heard my name being called.

"Hi Mili, hi Arjun" the nurse greeted me and my husband. I had been coming to Dr. Miller for a few years, and I always brought my husband along for support. All the staff knew both of us. I noticed she was accompanied by a young man wearing a shirt and tie.

"This is Steve, he is a student shadowing us today. Do you mind if he accompanies me while I get your vitals?"

One thing about me and especially my husband, is that we are people pleasers. We both hate making a scene or disappointing people. Some of our friends accuse us of being pushovers.

I shook my head.

"Thank Mrs..., " Steve began, but then stopped unsure of how to pronounce my last name.

"You can call me Mili," I told him.

"Thank you Mili,"

The nurse had me step on the scale to get my weight and height on the way to the room.

I sat on the exam table and my husband grabbed a chair next to me. Steve stood next to the nurse observing as she took my temperature, pulse, and blood pressure. Then they went back to the computer to enter in the information.

"Ok Mili, you are here for your annual physical. Do you have any concerns?" the nurse asked.

"No. Just a regular checkup and renewal of my birth control," I replied.

"Sounds good. Let me verify your information."

"Still married to Arjun, I see."

I laughed and nodded.

"And you are still working in IT at Computer Solutions?"

"Yes, " I replied.

At the mention of Computer Solutions, I could see Steve become excited.

"You work at Computer Solutions?" he asked again.

"Yes," I again replied.

"Do you know Bill Roberts?" he queried.

"Yes. He is my boss. Do you know him?" I asked

"Yeah. That's my Dad!"

The resemblance became clear to me. No wonder I had felt I had seen his face before.

I all of a sudden felt more shy, as I felt I now had a connection to Steve.

"I guess it's a small world," I mumbled.

The nurse went on and confirmed a few more things from my previous chart. And then she was done.

"Ok, Mili, you are all set. Dr. Miller is finishing up with the last couple of patients, and after that she will be here. You know what to do. Disrobe completely: socks, bra, panties, everything, and cover yourself with the paper drape."

They both left, closing the door behind them.

I blushed, knowing that Steve heard the instructions for me to get naked.

I got down from the exam table and quickly undressed, placing my clothes in the one remaining empty chair as I took them off: blouse, skirt, bra, and finally my panties. Arjun, although he had seen me undress many times, still leered at me as I undressed. I winked at him.

I then got back up on the table, and covered myself with the paper drape. It was short and thin, barely covering me from chest to top of my thighs. Dr. Miller was always a minimalist with her draping, but her being a woman and my having been to her for the past several years, it was no big deal. Besides, she would be seeing it all anyway!

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door, and Dr. Miller entered.

"Hi Mili, how are you?" She greeted me warmly.

"I am well, Dr. Miller. Thank you so much for staying late to see me."

"No problem. But I do have one favor to ask of you? My nurse and receptions have both left, due to previous plans. It is much easier for me if I have an assistant, would you mind if Steve assisted me with the exam? Besides, I think it would be beneficial for him, if he knew what a well-woman exam entailed. However, it is completely up to you."

Have my exam with my boss's son in the room? I blushed at the thought. If he was a complete stranger I would be sure to never run into again, I might consider it, but not my boss's son!

My husband must have guessed what I was going to say from the look on my face.

"Dr. Miller, we are grateful to you for taking time out of your busy schedule to stay here late on our account. Whatever you think makes it easy for you, is fine with us. Right, Mili," he said as he looked at me sternly.

Like I said before my husband hates causing a scene or disappointing people.

"It's ok with me, Dr. Miller," I reluctantly agreed with my husband.

Dr. Miller stepped out of the room and quickly returned with Steve.

"Thank you for understanding,Mili," Dr. Miller said as she and Steve entered the room.

I saw Steve's eyes light up as he saw me sitting naked except for the thin, short paper drape. The drape covered me from mid-chest to the top of my thighs, leaving everything else exposed. If he needed any further confirmation that I was completely naked, my bra and panties were clearly visible on top of the pile of clothes in the chair.

"Well, I suppose as a future doctor, Steve will be doing this a lot," I rationalized out loud.

"Well, actually Mili, I'm studying for an MBA. I want to go into healthcare management. I thought it would be helpful for me to understand how doctors actually work and what seeing patients entails."

"Hopefully, after he sees how involved a well-woman exam actually is, maybe he will help stop management from pretending that we should be able to do them in 5 minutes!" Dr. Miller chimed in.

OMG! He wasn't even going to be a doctor or nurse, just an administrator! But I felt it was too late to back out now.

I clutched the drape tightly to myself as Dr. Miller did the general checkup - ears, nose, eyes, lungs.

Then for the heart exam, I had to lower the drape, exposing my cleavage. I could feel my nipples stiffening and pushing against the thin drape.

Finally, we came to the moment of truth.

"Mili, can you drop your drape to your waist please!" Dr. Miller asked me.

Blushing deeply, I took a deep breath, and dropped the drape, exposing my breasts. Dr. Miller and my husband had seen them many times. But not Steve!

I could see him staring intently, no doubt memorizing every detail of my breasts and nipples.

Dr. Miller was always very thorough.

She had me raise my arms above my head, while she explained to Steve that she was looking for any dimpling or changes in the way the breasts moved. Steve nodded, never taking his eyes off my breasts.

She then had me lie back. She then proceeded to squeeze and touch every single inch of my breasts as Steve looked on intently. She finished squeezing my nipples, checking for any discharge.

Then, leaving the drape around my waist, she proceeded to examine my tummy. Inevitably, some of her movements on my tummy, tickled, causing me to jerk. I could feel my exposed breasts wobble with my movements. I looked at Steve. I could see him taking peaks at my breasts while also attempting to watch what Dr. Miller was doing with my tummy.

"Let's check your femoral pulses," Dr. Miller said, as she pulled the drape even lower. I glanced down. The top part of my pussy was exposed, revealing to Steve that I was completely shaved. I saw him smile as he stared.

Dr. Miller felt my pulses in my groin. She then walked to the end of the table.

I heard the dreaded "clunk" as she pulled out the stirrups - those horrid instruments of complete exposure. She grabbed her stool and sat down at the end of the table.

"Ok, Mili, put your feet in the stirrups and scoot down until your bottom is just past the edge of the table."

I put my feet in the stirrups and scooted down just as she ordered, my breasts jiggling all the way.

Once I was in position, Dr. Miller pushed the drape up to my belly button.

"Mili, let your thighs relax all the way open."

I spread my thighs as Dr. Miller ordered.

I felt the cool air conditioning on my most private parts.

I was completely naked except for the useless bunched up paper drape at my belly button.

I looked over at Steve. I was relieved that he was still at my side instead of next to Dr. Miller. At least he would not be getting a full-on view of my pussy.

However, my relief was short-lived.

"Steve, why don't you come here and stand next to me, so you can see what I am doing. Mili has so graciously allowed you to observe her examination, so I don't want you to waste the opportunity to learn."

I blushed, but did not say anything as Steve made his way down and stood in between my legs. I saw him quickly glance up at my face, then at my still exposed breasts, before fixing his gaze on my pussy.

As I mentioned before, Dr. Miller is very thorough.

And this time was no exception.

Explaining what she was doing, and pointing out my anatomy, she thoroughly examined me. She parted my pussy lips. She pulled my butt cheeks apart to inspect my asshole. She even pulled back my hood to look at my clit!

She then got out the speculum.

I gasped as I felt the cool metal blade enter my vagina. My mouth opened involuntarily as she opened the blades of the speculum wide, fully exposing my vagina to Steve.

Once the speculum was locked in place, she handed a couple of vials for Steve to hold.

"You may feel a little pinch," she announced as she brushed my cervix.

She put the brush sample in the vials, and closed the lid.

Then as Steve watched, she lubed up her fingers. I knew what was coming next.

"I am going to do the bimanual exam now," she announced.

Steve's eyes opened wide, as he saw Dr. Miller penetrate my vagina with her fingers.

I felt her fingers move inside me, as she felt my internal female organs, trapping them between the fingers in my vagina and the other hand pushing on my belly.

"Ok. One last check and we are done," she announced as she pulled her fingers out and changed her gloves.

"Recto-vaginal exam," she announced.

I winced as her finger pushed past my anus. This was followed by another finger entering my vagina once more. I felt her fingers move around inside my most private holes, all as Steve watched intently.

"All done," Dr. Miller announced as she pulled out her fingers from inside me, and took off and threw away her gloves.

She and Steve lifted my feet out of the stirrups and helped me sit up.

"Ok, Mili, you can get dressed, and then are free to leave. My office will contact you in a week with the results of the pap smear and to schedule your appointment for next year. Thank you once again for allowing Steve to observe."

"Yes, thank you so much, Mili," Steve chimed in as they both left the room.

I used the drape to wipe the moisture from my pussy. I realized that my wetness was not all from the lube.

I looked at my husband Arjun. He was still blushing from the embarrassment of having Steve see me completely exposed.

With shaking legs, I stood up and got dressed.

Together, we left the office and drove home.

I couldn't help but think about Steve and his dad, my boss. Would Steve tell him that he had seen me today? Would he tell him that he had seen me completely naked? Would he describe my private parts to his dad?

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
291 Followers