The Occasional Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmph, mmmph mmm!" She grunted while trying to nod her hanging head.

He plunged that tool all the way, with only the wetness of her cunt for lube. She was shuddering and writhing wildly choking herself on the collar trying to squat to get more of him inside her, and howling. He reached up and pulled the gag out again.

"Ommm, pweeth mmmay I come, Thir." She gasped. He let her gag pop back in.

"Just wait for me, my sweet whore." He was fucking her impossibly hard and fast. He was alternating between choking her on the way out and lifting her and my head off the floor with his cock on the way in. He was grunting loudly now, clearly about to unload inside my wife's gaping asshole. He pulled hard on her as her legs trembled around me and wobbled holding her own weight and part of his on her collar near passing out.

He held himself deep inside of her as he was coming, but once he was through, he hauled out and a jet of effluvium gush out of her ass landing more or less in my mouth. I licked it up and swallowed. He pushed back in slightly to draw more of his cum out of her ass and let it drip onto my face. He reached up and adjusted the collar and took out the gag. He let the rope down just slightly so she could get better balance, but left her hanging from the collar.

"Oh, my sweet slut, that was magnificent, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Big Daddy, for fucking me so good and reclaiming my body for your own. I missed your big dick, so much, sweet Daddy."

"Tell your husband about that, whore."

"Oh, Tina. You fucking little faggot, you think you have been fucking me all this time. That's how a real man fucks, you cuckold sissy bitch. Do you understand now why you deserve to be cuckolded, by my sweet Big Daddy? That you are not a real man? Was your little peepee getting hard while you watched a real cock fuck me, sissy Tina!?"

I couldn't understand where all this was coming from; she had never so much as said one mean thing to me and now this. It was as if he had flipped a switch somewhere inside her pussy or ass that turned her against me.

"Yes, it was." I answered her last question truthfully.

"Well, that means you're faggot. After today, I am going to train you to service my master and his friends, you're going to be a great cocksucker for me. We're going to buy you more sexy sissy outfits, give you a girly haircut and keep you locked in chastity.

I was in tears under her, as I noticed wetness on my face. They were both pissing on me, or rather he was pissing down her back and letting it run down, and she was pissing directly into my mouth. When they were done, he had me get up and stand in front of him while he inspected the cage.

"My little Sissy Tina. Ya' ready to be my bitch, like your whore wife, faggot?"

"Yes, Big Daddy!"

"That's a good girl, Sissy Tina. You want to thank me for showing yo' wife such a good time?"

"Yes, thank you, Big Daddy, for fucking my wife so well!"

"Whore, Rufus gonna be here any minute, what you want me to do with the faggot?"

"Tie him up and put him in the corner, over there" she pointed to the other end of the room further out of the way, but still with a good view of where she was.

"Gag him and plug him too, Big Daddy."

"Ya' sho? It's Rufus?" She nodded her head.

He moved me rudely, pushing my arm along until we got to the other corner. There was a small credenza there. He had me kneel on it, pushed my head forward until I was bent in half then he positioned my arms around my knees and tied them together. He went back to the suitcase and came back with a butt plug. I felt cold gel drip in my ass and then the plug slipped into me. He tapped on the end and it came alive inside me.

It hurt going in, but actually felt quite pleasant, as it hummed quietly in my hole. He shoved a large ball gag in my mouth, grabbed his clothes off the floor and walked out of the room toward the hall bathroom. He came back all dressed.

"Alright, sluts! I am going now. I know you saw the new piano player, right? I got a date with her right now. I haven't fucked her yet, but I think tonight might be my lucky night, whore."

"Oooh, she's so pretty, Big Daddy. Good luck!"

"I'm leaving your door open for the boys; hope they're the only ones that wander in here. Hahaha!" He chuckled, then was gone.