All Comments on 'The Odd Couple'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Adorable. Great work.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 3 years ago

Short, sweet and heartwarming. It's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was incredibly hot

And also amazingly sweet. I liked this a lot. Quality authorship and sizzling sex scenes.

sennodensennodenover 2 years ago

That defenseless-play was super hot, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drugged rape? How romantic. I feel bad for whatever partners those commenters have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, amazing literary work displaying internal vs external goals and internal vs external conflict. Wow. That part of this work is magnificent, I'm talking publisher-with-big-pockets level of quality. Having said that... I couldn't like it, because its an abusive relationship cycle that resolved in any meaningful manner. That's my own fault. It isn't the fault of the work. I involve myself too far in stories to disassociate my own fears from them. Thus, this work, and its fierce exploration outside my comfort zone, disturbed me. It's like watching a horror movie... one that is real. The idea that I, or someone I love, could be in such a toxic relationship propagates shivers of disgust down and up my spine. Amazing work. Scary and depressing as hell, but amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES