The Odd Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Cleo gets exactly what she asked for, and more.
9.7k words
4.33
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

Over the course of the next few months, Allen and Cleo came to terms with the direction their relationship had taken. Neither of them hid what happened behind the previously-barred doors of their own thoughts. Cleo wanted the security of understanding why Allen was dating her, despite her being an underfolk. Allen wanted to be respected even though Cleo could practically lift a car off the ground and throw it.

And, contrary to what either of them thought was going to happen, after over a dozen breakups and sloppy get-back-together fucks; they actually worked things out. Granted, Cleo was still smug and demeaning when they hung out, but it turned into more of an inside joke than anything. And it stopped being the majority of the face Allen saw of her. At the end of the day, Allen knew she loved and respected him as a person and a partner in what they had. Cleo managed to get past her incessant fear that Allen was going to "date up" and leave her for someone less dramatic and more demure. Or human.

Somehow, their fight turned everything around. Things finally coming to a head managed to drag everyone's emotional dirty laundry about the entire relationship out into the open. Between the two of them, they managed to sort most of it out and find a clear line of demarcation for what was and wasn't okay. Even as Cleo pulled up to Allen's apartment after work, things weren't completely resolved, but they were well enough sorted to be considered resolved.

Allen heard the front door open and Cleo's boots clatter on the faux-wooden floor.

"Come here kitty kitty kitty! I'm home!" she jeered, meowing as Allen came downstairs to meet her. The underfolk grinned as she caught his eyes. "There's my favorite pussy in the whole world."

Allen smirked. "And there's my favorite pussy in the whole world." He pressed his palm to the crux of Cleo's thighs and the underfolk's eyebrows came up in surprise.

"Below, Allen!"

The human's hand snapped away. "W-what? To much? I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry; it was kinda hot." Cleo recovered quickly, leaning forward to give Allen a peck on his flushed cheek. "I like seeing that part of you sometimes."

Allen felt pinpricks all over his face. "Sorry. It just sounds weird. It feels so...wrong, I guess. I don't know. I just wanted to be...fuck I don't know. Like you always are. Confident?"

"Well, it was smooth as fuck until you freaked out." Cleo mimicked his action and pressed her hand to his crotch, daring him to run away. "Follow through next time and I might just drop to my knees and squeeze your dick with my throat right there in the doorway."

Allen felt a little twinge of arousal run up through his body.

He pushed it aside for the moment. "Anyway, moving on from the most embarrassing thing I've done in the past week, what do you want for dinner?"

Cleo shrugged, withdrawing her hand after a playful squeeze. "I dunno. Hot chili? We haven't done chili in a while and it's finally getting cold outside again."

"Chili sounds good. I don't have any cheese though. That cool?"

"Whatever's fine with me. I'm a simple girl with simple needs."

Allen wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she stood up to her full height, bringing him off his feet. They kissed and she walked them to the kitchen, unfazed by the almost two hundred extra pounds attached to her frame at the moment. Allen dropped off her shoulders at the sink got to work starting the chili while Cleo threw her work clothes in the laundry room and showered.

After dinner, they ended up finding a movie they could both tune out and just talked for a while as things settled down for the night. They had a usual routine that things followed past a certain point. If they didn't run off to the shower or the bedroom right after dinner, then it was probably going to be a slow night where they just griped about things and talked about everything and nothing at the same time.

Tonight, though, things weren't quite as routine as they seemed.

Situated in his usual spot on the couch as the little spoon to Cleo's larger frame, Allen felt his girlfriend's arm start to hoist him a little further up on her chest, past the point where her could rest his head in its usual place between her breasts. He looked back at her, but instead of a leer or a smirk like he expected, he found a sort of unsure expression on Cleo's face. It took her a few seconds to actually talk once they locked eyes.

"Hey Allen."

"Yeah?"

She bit her lip anxiously. "I have a sex question and I don't know how to ask without sounding like a huge dick."

"Oh...kay? Um, is everything alright?"

"Yes. I really like having sex with you. But I just have this thing..."

Allen reached up and placed his hand on hers. "Well just say it." Jokingly, he added. "I'm not too small, am I?"

Cleo made a little noise at that. "No. It's not size related." She paused. "Well, okay it is-"

Allen turned his head more to face her directly, but it didn't help him understand much better. The immediate thing that came to mind was-

"But it's not your dick," Cleo added before he could get any further down that mental rabbit hole.

"Is it me?"

"No. It's...fuck I don't even-" She squeezed him in an effort to make the awkwardness go away. "Just forget it."

Allen twisted around so that he was on his hands and knees over her, looking down at the Underfolk turning redder in the face than an exit sign. "Cleo, it's okay. You brought it up; just tell me."

"It's not important," she insisted.

Allen kept going. "Well it was important enough for you to say something about it."

"It's not. Just forget it."

"Cleo, come on. Now I'm worried."

She met his eyes for all of two seconds before looking away again. "Don't be. It's not important."

Allen rolled his eyes. "Just tell me already. Why are you being so weird?"

Cleo's voice sharpened. "Forget. It." Despite her tone, she fidgeted under him like she wanted to just leave. She tried to pry his arms away to get him off, but he refused to budge. It took considerable effort to make her understand he wasn't going to just be lifted away like a helpless doll anymore.

Even after their fight and all the reconciliation that had happened in the weeks afterward, she still held onto a few bad habits from before. Avoiding conflict by trying to physically leave and not address the issue was probably chief among them. Right now though, with Allen all but mounting her, refusing to move, she had nowhere to run.

There was some silence that followed her giving up on an escape attempt. Allen broke it after some thought. "You don't- Like, it's not my hair is it? I can-"

Cleo interrupted. "It's not your hair. Fuck, Allen, just forget it!"

The human threw a hand up in exasperation. "Then what could possibly be a size issue if it's not my dick and it's not my height? I just...I can't get much bigger physically without pushing weights every single day. I just don't have time f-"

Cleo's eyes finally met his with intent. "It's your load!"

Allen blinked. In the silence that followed, Cleo managed to turn an even brighter shade of red than before. It took the human a moment to collect enough thoughts to say something back. "My...my load? Like- like my, uh, my cum?"

"Yeah," came the meek response.

"What about the size of my- hold on is it too much?"

"No," Cleo answered unconvincingly, covering her face with both hands.

"Then it's too small?" Allen pressed.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?!"

Cleo pushed him up away from her with one hand, shielding her face with a forearm now. "Nothing. It's fine. I just...it's fine. You're fine."

Allen fought her arm fruitlessly. It was like trying to dislodge a flagpole while being stuck at the top. "Okay now I'm actually worried. What are you- "

"I have a thing for big loads."

Another pause. Allen's arms just dangled uselessly down toward the couch as he tried to process yet another seemingly-inane statement from his girlfriend in the span of three minutes.

"I...okay? I mean, that's fine with me, but we have more sex than I can save it up for. If we maybe cut it back to like once or twice a week I could probably have enough."

"No. Not like that. Like huge loads."

Allen tried to pry her fingers off his shirt, but there was no real expectation of actually doing it. If she didn't want to let go, the shirt was going to give before her fingers did. No two ways about it.

"Cleo, come on. Just look at me and tell me the truth, okay? We talked about this. You can't just keep running away from stuff that you don't wanna face. We gotta do this together."

The Underfolk's grip loosened enough for Allen to get his shirt free. He pushed her arms aside one at a time and pulled his legs up so he could sit on her chest. He grabbed her head with both hands, keeping her face aimed directly at his. Begrudgingly, her eyes followed suit.

"It's embarrassing, Allen."

"Do I look like I'm making fun of you?"

Cleo shook her head a little. "No."

"Then just say it already. I'm not gonna freak out or leave or run away. I already told you I was gonna stick around no matter what, as long as you're honest with me. So just do that, okay?"

Cleo took a deep breath and quietly built up enough resolve to make a decision. "Right, okay...I'm ready. You ready?"

Allen smiled a little at the seven-foot Underfolk psyching herself up to tell him what her sexual kink was. "How huge are we talking?" he asked playfully.

"Like a blowjob that completely fills my stomach huge," Cleo answered flatly, voice unwavering.

Allen's reaction wasn't exactly what he thought it would be.

"Below, Cleo, I don't know if I can actually do that."

"You can." Cleo grabbed the end of his shirt and covered her face with it, all the progress from earlier wiped completely away in an instant.

"How?"

Cleo explained, her voice muffled against the stretched cotton fabric. "I did some research. There's stuff you can take."

The human looked down as if seeing her mouth moving to make the words would allow him to make better sense of what she was saying. Not like he could do that anyway with her head trying to burrow into a stylized picture of a grenade spraying graffiti paint. "Is it safe? It's not like steroids for your balls is it?"

Cleo peeked up at him, carefully tilting her horns away so as to not catch his collar. "No, well, kinda. It's made of some stuff from Below."

Allen narrowed his eyes. "Okay. That didn't help."

"It's a succubus recipe," she explained.

"That means literally nothing to me."

Cleo groaned in frustration. "It's been tested. Thoroughly. What do you think succubi do all day when they're not running deals?"

Allen couldn't fight that point if he tried. "If you can vouch for it being completely safe-"

"Fine. Forget I said anything. I shouldn't have even asked in the first place; I knew you'd say no."

Allen pulled Cleo's hands off his shirt. "Did I say no?"

"You keep making excuses," she retorted.

"Did I say I wouldn't do it?"

"No..."

"Well?" he insisted.

"No," the Underfolk relented, if unwillingly.

Allen took her hand and kissed her knuckles gently. That usually got her to calm down, and this time was no exception. Despite his hesitation, he tried to put on a casual front to get her to ease up about the whole idea. "If you say it's safe and you made sure, then I'll do it. I know you wouldn't lie to me about it. If it's safe, I'm willing to try for you."

"You don't have to," Cleo protested. "I can tell-"

"That I want to fuck your face until your eyes roll back in your head."

Allen put on his best poker face and held his breath to keep from saying how weird that sounded. It took every ounce of strength in his body not to immediately apologize and admit how out of place that felt to say. What if this wasn't the kind of thing that Cleo had mentioned earlier when she said to follow through? What if that really just sounded like-

"I have the golgan at my house." Cleo's voice was a clear as daylight.

"What?" was all Allen could muster in response.

"That stuff," continued the underfolk. "I have it. At home."

"The huge load stuff?"

"Yeah."

Allen's brow furrowed. "Did you just expect me to say yes? Cleo, that's the kind of thing you said you would work on. I'm not just going to acquiesce to whatever you want."

"I've had it since you said you'd try things with me. I was scared to ask though," she replied without any of the hesitation or reservation from before.

"Oh." Allen felt a red wash of shame cover his face. "I'm sorry Cleo; I just assumed..."

She took his face in both hands and then kissed him roughly on the mouth. "Fuck it; I forgive you."

The underfolk got out from under him and stood up, turning back and forth like she didn't know which way she was trying to go. Radiating out from the center of her shorts was a wet spot, a slight gleam on her inner thighs to match it. "This is actually happening. This is happening. Below, I can't believe this."

"Cleo, are you okay?"

She took him by the shoulders so suddenly it almost scared him, eyes wild with excitement. "I'll be back."

"Cleo?"

"You have no idea what it's like to finally have this happen. I'm going to go home, masturbate until I cry, and come back. Fuck, I'm already wet. Please don't do anything while I'm gone. Just- hands down and don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

She made to leave and Allen grabbed her hand, stopping her. She whipped around at the interruption and Allen got up to actually keep her attention. She trembled in front of him, eyes running all over his face. He made a little noise at her demeanor. "Please tell me you're okay before you go. You're sort of freaking me out right now."

She smiled like she'd won the lottery. "I'm fine. I'm just- I can't think straight. I'm losing my mind right now, Allen."

"Well let me drive you back to your place then, okay? You don't look good to drive."

She nodded. "Okay. Okay but we have to go to the store first. I have to get some stuff."

"Which store?" Allen asked.

"Grocery." Cleo tore her hand out of his grasp and spun around, heading for the door. She stopped half way and looked for her shoes, circling aimlessly when she didn't find them where she expected.

"Are you sure you're alright?" asked Allen skeptically, following behind her.

"Yeah. I'm just in shock." She rummaged through the 'chuck it' bin by the front door. "I'm stealing your sandals."

"Okay, well let me know if you need me to do anything else before we go," Allen replied, watching his girlfriend manage to fit into his sandals that were four sizes too small, desperate to leave.

As he grabbed his shoes, Cleo snatched him up in both arms and locked lips with him so hard it threw his head back. Her tongue pushed into the back of his throat before he could even react, nearly choking him. He struggled against her impossible strength for a few seconds before coughing into her mouth. She finally let up enough for him to free his mouth from hers.

"Sorry," the underfolk offered. A thick strand of saliva dripped from her bottom lip like a halfhearted excuse. Allen wiped his mouth on his shoulder and collected himself enough to reply. "Warn me before you do that again, Cleo. You can't just ambush me like that." Admittedly, it was kind of hot to see her out of control like this. Don't lie to yourself, Allen. If she did it again you wouldn't be mad.

"I think I can handle it now," Cleo said, going back in for another kiss. This time, she was forceful, but it wasn't like an avalanche of desire coming at him straight-on. He was able to respond in kind and they made out sloppily for a little while in the doorway, tongues mingling and mouths open against each other. Just as Allen felt things start to slip into a more intimate mood, Cleo groaned and let her grip on him slacken. They disconnected abruptly as he dropped out of her arms and his feet hit the floor. He stood there staring up at Cleo's dilated pupils for a while afterward.

"Wow," was all Allen could muster.

"Ng! I wanna fuck you so bad it hurts, Allen. But was have got to go. I can't- we gotta go."

He shook the lethargy from his head. "Alright, let me get my shoes on I guess, since you stole my sandals."

"Here." Cleo slid his boots over. He didn't argue.

"Are we taking my car or yours?"

"Doesn't matter. Go time."

They drove to the grocery store and Cleo managed to calm down a little after beginning to load up on food. She grabbed an armful of various fruits, four steaks, a sack of potatoes, and more fixings than the two of them could hope to eat in a day even if they tried.

"This is a lot of food, Cleo," Allen observed.

"Oh yeah," came the enthusiastic reply.

"Are you sure you're not, you know, overbuying?"

Cleo shook her head. "Yep. You'll see."

"Whatever you say."

After buying a week's worth of groceries for the second time in three days, they left the grocery store with full arms and Cleo directed him to her house. On the way, she fired herself back up with two fingers, biting the front of her shirt to keep from moaning so loud. Allen hadn't seen her like this before. Every time he looked over she ran her eyes across his entire body and then used her fingers even harder.

At Cleo's house, the Underfolk grabbed every grocery bag at once and shouldered her way in the second Allen managed to get the door unlocked for her. She tossed everything into the sink without a second thought and bee-lined straight to her room. She brought back a small safe and laid it down on the countertop. The woodwork groaned in protest, but held.

Cleo used a magnetic key to open the safe and pulled a bag of yellow-brown powder out of the mess of papers and wads of cash inside. She handed it to him without looking up.

"Take this in something. I have to get started."

Allen looked at the bag skeptically, turning it over to see if there was anything written on the side. "Is water fine?"

"Yeah, just get it down how you can. Come on back to the kitchen when you're done." She slapped his butt to get him going and then went to the sink to start preparing dinner. Allen went to her room and rummaged around for a bit until he found a spare water bottle to use. He poured the entire bag in, wondering what this stuff was about to do to his body. Cleo said it was safe, though. He trusted her enough not to lie about that, so he pushed the errant thoughts aside and filled the bottle up with water, giving it a good shake before downing it in one long go.

After rinsing it out and downing the little bits that remained caked to the sides, Allen went back to the kitchen and found Cleo trying unsuccessfully to get pots and pans out of the cabinets without making a mess.

Allen cleared his throat to get her attention. She turned an ear, but didn't look up. "Hey, so do you want to save the bag or what do you want me to do with it?"

"What?"

"The bag. It's empty; do you want me to keep it or toss it?"

Her head snapped up this time. "You took it all?!"

Allen's heart skipped a beat. "Wait, was I not supposed to?"

"No!" she exclaimed. "There were six doses in there!"

Allen threw his hands up in confusion. "Well you said to just take it all with something! How was I supposed to know?"

"It's fine. It's not like it'll hurt you or anything; you'll just be-" Cleo froze solid.

"I'll just be what? Cleo?" Now, there was a reason to worry. Allen didn't like that look on Cleo's face at all.

"Allen," she said slowly.

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Cleo. But right now I'm kind of scared. What's about to happen to me?"

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers