The Odd Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how full I am." She ran a hand over her stomach, now slightly rounded. "I'm full of you."

"That was amazing," Allen managed in response. "Nothing has ever felt that good before."

Cleo was still dazed, both hands now rubbing her abs back and forth, awestruck at the new shape they'd taken. "Allen feel how full I am."

"Are you ready for more?"

"Are you?" questioned the bewildered Underfolk. She looked up from her belly at him and his hands pressed firmly into her hips.

"I've been so fucking ready since I woke up. You have no idea."

She spread her legs slightly, lowering her sex toward his. "How much more do you have in there."

Allen bit his lip as the urge to just start again without warning crept into his head. "I don't know but I know there's more right now."

She sucked in a sharp breath at that, trying to control her shaking hands. "This has to be a dream. This can't be real." Cleo leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of his shoulders. Her entire body trembled as she spoke again. "Do- Allen...do my ass."

Allen's mental registry processed that for a few moments before letting his mouth open to respond."Wait, really? Are...you're sure?"

She nodded. "I want to be full. I cleaned everything out, so if you have more in you I want it in me."

Allen swallowed. "Okay." He let her position their hips and push herself back a little, reaching around to guide him in. He waited for them to be lined up and then gently pushed up into her. He bit back as moan as she sank down onto him in one motion. Fuck that felt like everything he could have ever asked for.

Her voice cracked. "O-oh fuck me that feels so good."

Allen lowered his hips, but Cleo followed him down. "Really?"

"Allen I'm so turned on you can't even begin to imagine. Just fuck me. Just-" He bucked up against her before she could finish and the words caught in her throat. She dropped to her elbows, dark turquoise eyes staring into blue. They didn't say anything. All Allen could think about was how much of his brain was being melted by the feeling of fucking his girlfriend's ass. Every single push up into her sent a bolt of pleasure up through the center of his body, passing through his heart and up his throat. His mouth was dry. He needed-

He leaned up and kissed her, sticking his tongue into the back of her throat. Her eyes went wide in surprise and she pulled away, mouth agape.

"Cleo I'm about to cum," Allen groaned, feeling the tension in his core start to build rapidly. He fought to keep focus on Cleo's face as she found the words to respond. It was proving difficult to get out more than an indistinct noise for both of them.

"Do it." A deep, rasping noise came up her throat. "Do it in me. Fill me up."

"I love you." Allen came, hard. He heaved Cleo up with enough force to bring her knees off the mattress, emptying what felt like the contents of his entire body into her ass. Cleo was speechless, even as her stomach started to bulge out, stretching as Allen kept cumming. The guttural moan squeezing past her clenched teeth was enough to send Allen across another wavecrest of excitement. He had never seen her this horny before. Not even when they got back together the last time. Cleo eyes started to roll back as her shoulders gave out, head barely upturned enough for him to see her face. Not that he could see much with his vision fading into darkness from all sides.

He made an effort to bring one hand up to her face, but couldn't manage to find it. His vision swam. His arm found something, but it wasn't the cheek he'd been aiming for. Cleo just exhaled harder at his touch. They lay motionless on the bed for several minutes afterward, the world fading and spinning in circles all at once. Allen couldn't tell what was happening anymore, even as the steady pulse of semen coming out of his body slowed to a dribble.

Cleo's head came up and she shook herself aware again. One of her hands slid across Allen's face to run through his hair. He opened his eyes to find her flushed face looming over his with a big, stupid grin plastered all over it.

"I'm full. Allen. Look at me." She pushed herself up with some effort and straightened her back, only to tremble and come back to a more relaxed posture seconds later. Allen looked at her distended belly. She looked pregnant.

"Are you okay?"

She rubbed her belly affectionately, still grinning. "I'm full of you, Allen. I'm so big. I'm huge."

At that, his arousal stirred noticeably. "Can you do one more time?" he asked.

She swung her head up and blinked back into focus on him. "What?"

"I'm still ready." He pushed back up into his girlfriend's body and her stomach gurgled audibly. Her mouth fell open in either pleasure or discomfort; he couldn't tell which.

"Ah! Wait. I...I can't-" Her eyelids fluttered. "Fuck my pussy."

Allen didn't need to be told twice. "Okay." They repositioned, placing his cock at the crux of her thighs, letting him barely penetrate her pussy to hold it still as she spread her legs a little wider to accommodate.

"Oh fuck I'm so full. Just go slow." She put her hands on his chest for support. At this angle, her swollen belly gurgled softly as it pushed against him. They took a few moments to settle in as their mutual need to keep going started to mount. When she gave him a ready nod, he tentatively pushed up into her sex. In turn, Cleo pushed down onto him with a low noise.

"Ugh, yes Allen. Yes."

Her voice made his heart skip a beat. It didn't take much for her to usually get him going, but it did take a lot of genuine, unbridled emotion for him to feel how much she wanted him. Everything about her screamed desire right now. He pulled back and then slowly lifted his hips again, careful of her overfull belly.

She shook visibly, but was otherwise able to control their mutual wavelength of desire. They started slow and didn't progress much from there. His hands found the expansive curve of her hips and they rocked up and down gently, taking long, slow strokes together as the contents of her body shifted audibly with every cycle.

It was rare that they got tender moments like this mid-coitus. Most of the time they were too excited to slow down. Granted, that was one of the things that made it so fun to be with her in bed, but this had its own merit. This was lovemaking, something they didn't do often. It felt good. Right, even, under the current circumstances.

Allen gritted his teeth as his focus came back through the love-drunk haze his body wanted to keep him lost in.

"Cleo, I'm not going to last much longer."

She couldn't even reach for words at this late stage. "Uhn," was all she could muster, eyes glazed over, staring aimlessly at a thought a thousand miles away. Allen fought the urge and stuffed the need to cum back down into his core. Not yet. Just let her enjoy it. Allen could feel his cock begging for release. His glans pushed back up through her slick inner folds and the feeling made him shiver from head to toe.

He only had a few more strokes left in him at this rate, even with the amount of control Cleo was giving him over it all. His fingers dug into her meaty hips and held her down as he reached the zenith of their cycle together, seated as deep in her body as he could possibly be. His girlfriend tried to look at him, but kept missing her mark and tossing her gaze everywhere but his face.

He ground his teeth and rolled his hips against hers. No use trying to hold it back now.

"Yes, Cleo." His whole body strained for even a milimeter more contact between their sexes. "Fuck yes."

Liquid ecstasy filled Allen's body as he came, emptying what felt like the entire contents of his balls into her pussy in successive, overlapping waves. His nails dug into her skin as he fought to hold on to the feeling. His eyes closed, and this time he didn't fight it. The only thing he could think about was the meltwash of pleasure flowing up and down his body, seeping even into his clenched hands holding Cleo with vice-like strength.

The underfolk herself didn't even move. She just shuddered until he finished, fingers locked around his shoulders in a mirror of what was happening at her hips. They just breathed for several minutes, motionless together in her bedroom, completely cut off from the world.

At some point, Allen could feel the throb of his cock inside her again, still in tune to the heavy, steady beat of his heart. He opened his eyes to Cleo staring at him, hair hanging all around their faces as she sucked in ragged, deep breaths with concerted effort.

"Are you okay?" Allen asked.

She nodded unconvincingly. "You're still hard, but there's no more room."

"I can wait if you need me to. I still want to do it, but I think I can wait a little while now. I got most of it out of my system, I think."

"I can't wait for it," the underfolk replied. She leaned down slowly and kissed him on the mouth, inhaling deeply until their lips parted again. "Thank you."

Allen couldn't help but smile. "You're more than welcome." He leaned up and kissed her back, leading her to push him back down with her lips and her hips, sinking herself down on everything that she could.

"Let me drain you," she said huskily.

"If you're ready."

They continued slowly from where they left off. Allen was so out of it that he didn't care what she did. All of it felt good. He was smothered in thick, horny underfolk and there was nothing Above, Between, or Below that could make him want to be anywhere else in time or place. He felt her grab his hands from her hips with purposeful slowness and place them on her bloated stomach, encouraging him to feel how big it was now.

She looked pregnant. Their eyes met again and the thought shared between them was a bittersweet one. A fantasy, but a happy one still. She made an attempt to wink, but ended up just blinking in a lazy, mistimed way. He thought it was adorable. He couldn't get enough of her if he tried.

When he came, he passed out, overcome with the warmth and pleasure of her body against his. He ended up somewhere between consciousness and a lucid dream, consumed with exhaustion and a roller coaster of chemicals trying to find their homes again, constantly being recirculated through every part of his body at once. His higher order thinking skills disappeared like vapor in the air. All he thought or felt was how good he felt.

After fading in and out for longer than he thought possible, he came to, feeling warm and wet all over. The overhead fan spun rhythmically above him in place of Cleo's face now. He found her beside him instead, lying on her side with her stomach under his outstretched arm.

"Hey." She winked, successfully this time.

"You are so fucking cute, Cleo. You have no idea."

She tried unsuccessfully to hide a little smile at that. "Fucker," she muttered back.

"You still loopy?"

A slight nod. Her stomach gurgled as if in agreement. "Yeah. I came again while you were out. I can't stop. I feel like I'm dreaming."

Allen gave a little chuckle. "Does that make me a dream come true?"

"Yes," Cleo answered without hesitation.

"I was kidding."

"I wasn't. You made my deepest fantasy real. I would do anything for you after that."

Allen raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Anything?"

"Name it."

"Tell me how long you've wanted to do this with me," Allen asked, expecting her to shy away from answering out of embarrassment. Instead, she answered almost instantly, and directly.

"Since the gym last year."

Allen blinked. "Wait." He tallied up the amount of time they'd been dating on and off. A few months steady here and there. Breaking up...getting back together...which- They'd only been dating since last year. "Since we started going out?"

"Before then," she corrected.

"Before? Like, how long before?"

Her stomach burbled softly. She bit her bottom lip hard. "Your second time at the gym. With Nolan."

"Seriously? You wanted this?" Allen pushed his hand softly against her stomach. The liquid sloshing inside was almost enough to make Cleo's eyes cross. She took a moment to collect herself afterwards, breathing long and deep.

"Yeah."

"After one look at me?" Allen questioned.

She grinned. "I saw the way you looked at me. I knew you'd probably say yeah to a fuck'n'suck and go home happy after. But I wanted this. And no stranger says yes to this."

"To be honest I would have flat out said no if you had just wanted to hook up, preggo belly or no. I'm not really into that; I want a relationship before I want sex."

She rolled her eyes with amusement. "You're such a fucking woman, Allen. How did you get to sling mad dick like you do?"

He rolled his eyes back jokingly. "An underfolk with a perfect ass asked me really awkwardly if I wanted a spotter when Nolan bailed on me to go mountain climbing."

"I mean before that." She flicked his nose. "You were pretty decent when we did it first."

Allen rubbed her belly tenderly as her hand found his. "What, you mean my girlfriends before you?"

"You had more than one?" Her face wasn't disbelieving, but Allen got the impression that she wasn't wholly convinced at just his word.

He thought back on his previous relationships. "I had like, uh, eleven or something."

"I find that really hard to believe."

Allen made a face. "Well why is that?"

"Because you are a huge pushover and there's no way Above or Below that you'd have the balls to ask a..." She stopped herself midway through. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You're just timid."

The human shook his head with resignation. "At least you're trying." After a moment though, he gave a little sigh and let it go, smiling instead. "You can never say I don't have the balls to do something ever again. Not after today. Not after this." He drummed his fingers on her belly to emphasize his point.

"I bet you don't have the balls to tell me your deepest, darkest fetish."

Allen scoffed. "You wish."

"Then spill it," Cleo prodded cheekily.

"Not going to happen."

The underfolk raised a brow. "Why not? I told you mine."

Allen shrugged casually. "Because it's not important."

She scoffed back with mock-insult. "I know that lie. I'll get it out of you. Just wait."

Allen raised her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Can we sleep now? I'm absolutely exhausted."

At the sweet little gesture, she relented. "Fine. But you're telling me your fetish tomorrow."

"You'll have to pry it out of me like I did you."

"Fine by me. I know what makes you tick. It'll take five minutes, tops."

"You seriously doubt my willpower, Cleo."

She squeezed his hand in hers, locking it in a grip that could literally bend iron. "Big words, Allen. Big words for a man who needed iath tar to be on top."

"Fine then." He brought his trapped hand to his mouth and dragged it across his lips like he was zipping them closed. "You're on."