The Odd Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, towering a head taller than him in the small kitchen. She put her hands on his shoulders mechanically. "I don't know. Nothing bad...but I don't know."

Allen could feel his stomach coming up to meet his throat. "If anything bad does happen, I reserve the right to be taken to the hospital."

"Okay."

"Okay. I trust you, Cleo. And I really mean that." He added. "And I hope you do too."

"I won't let anything bad happen to you, Allen. I promise. You did this for me." She leaned down and kissed him, holding back the usual force and vigor that always followed. She gave him an extra little peck as she drew away again. "You're about to get really hungry."

Two hours, half the fruit, and two of the steaks later, Cleo was proven right.

"This can't be good for me," Allen remarked, stuffing down a fifth banana like every fruit tree in the world owed him a debt for life. He looked at the neat stack of tangerines and grabbed one. It wasn't much by itself, but there were like twenty of them.

"It's fine. You're burning it all right now anyway," Cleo assured, mashing a heap of potatoes in the pot on the stovetop.

Allen swallowed a mouthful of food and grabbed the last bit of gristle from the empty plate next to him. "What's happening to me? I feel hungrier than I've ever felt in my life and I've eaten like ten pounds of fruit and both of those steaks. I can't stop. How has my stomach not exploded yet?"

"I can't explain it right now. It's hard enough to cook thinking about how much golgan you took. See?" Cleo pulled at the waistband of her shorts with her thumb, letting it snap back abruptly. It made a wet slap against her, like someone's swim trunks right after they get out of the pool. "I'm drenched. I just can't stop thinking about it." A visible shiver ran up her spine.

"You know normally that would make me super turned on, but right now I can only think how uncomfortable that must feel." Allen idly peeled the fruit in his hands, watching Cleo's thighs squirm with mild interest.

"Your sex drive is shot. It'll turn around after you eat," the Underfolk explained.

Allen arched a brow. "You're sure? I'm still kind of scared. Even though I don't really feel like it. Is that normal?"

"Yeah. After this you'll feel really tired. And then after that is when we fuck. Below, I'm so ready for it. Thank you so much, Allen. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you."

She twisted herself around and blew him a kiss. He caught it and pretended to drop it into his mouth in a hedonistic fashion. "Mmm...you're welcome. Just keep the food coming."

"Third steak's almost done. After this is the starches and carbs, so it'll be those mashed potato things in the skins you like."

"Twice baked potatoes?"

Cleo nodded, grinning. "Yeah. I got pretty good at making them since you taught me."

Allen almost groaned at the thought. "Above, those sound so good right now."

"Don't worry; I've got as many as you can eat."

"Above, you are the best girlfriend ever Cleo, you know that?"

"Just wait," she replied cheekily. "Best part's gonna be tonight when you and I get absolutely stupid horny."

------------

Allen groggily opened his eyes, panting tiredly even as he came to. He wiped his face with one hand, feeling a slick sheen of sweat on his forehead. He felt like he ran a marathon in his sleep. What in the world was going on? Why am I so exhausted?

"Cleo, I feel awful. What happened?" He pushed himself up on his elbows and brought his eyes into actual focus. His head spun like someone had hit it with a brick. Was that Cleo down there, between his legs? What is she doing down there? Why is her face...

Allen's attention snapped to the space between his legs, where Cleo had managed to squeeze her shoulders in order to get a front row view of his crotch. Normally, that wouldn't have been too notable, as far as her bedroom antics went. Right now though, her eyes were glued to his balls, each red in color and swollen up to the size of a grapefruit.

"Um, was that supposed to happen?"

"Nope," came the low, monotone answer. Allen closed his eyes and counted to five to keep from letting his immediate panic take over. Cleo promised him that if anything was wrong, she'd take him to the hospital. This must be okay. He trusted her. You trust her, Allen. You do. So actually trust her.

"Am I going to be okay?" he asked, eyes still closed.

"Yep."

Allen let his head fall back against the pillow tiredly. "Then I'm not gonna worry about it." He yawned groggily. "When do you want to do this thing?"

"Later."

Allen felt a tingle rise up through his body. The overhead fan felt good. Which was weird, because he usually just ignored it. Right now the air circulation was like a nice, cool breeze he'd never realized was there. "Is that soon? I'm kind of only half awake and I'm ready."

"It has to take full effect." Cleo's voice was off somehow, but Allen didn't think much of it. She'd been acting weird for the past few hours anyway.

"Well when is that?"

"I'll tell you when it's time."

Allen tried to go back to sleep, but the tingle in his body only intensified. He felt his cock rise unassumingly in front of Cleo's face. Both of her dilated pupils followed it up and remained glued to it afterward. She hadn't moved a muscle since he woke up and he doubted she would without provocation. Something about that stare, about her being laser-focused on him...it felt oddly...good. She wasn't usually this quiet about anything.

After a few minutes Allen gave up trying to sleep again and just stared at the ceiling, breath still coming in shallow little gasps.

"I can't sleep."

"That's okay. We can go ahead and start now," she said matter-of-factly.

Allen sat bolt upright in an instant as her tongue touched his balls. Their eyes met and she just wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his shaft, face buried between his legs now. Allen's breath caught in his throat. A bolt of electricity shot up through the center of his body to his brain.

"Oh fuck me Cleo that feels amazing."

"I have to edge you for a while." She ran her tongue over his balls like it was going to slake her thirst for him on golgan. "Bear with it."

"What?" Allen bit his lip as Cleo's fingers rose half way up his shaft and then sank back down.

"You're going to hate me for a while," Cleo admitted, lifting one of his balls with her tongue.

Allen struggled not to moan out loud. "Ho-how long is a while?"

"I don't know." Cleo doesn't even hold back her moan. The vibrations from her tongue make Allen's toes curl. His head almost slams back down against the bed. His hands ball into fists against the sheets.

"I don't know if I can wait that long. I feel ready to explode now."

Cleo, reached up and placed Allen's hands on his chest one at a time, still occupying her mouth without any real aim below. Fuck, it felt good. Allen didn't even realize that Cleo had his wrists bound together with her off hand until he tried to separate them. And despite being a pretty fit guy by most standards, fighting Cleo's grip was like trying to open a bear trap with his eyelids. Another bolt of electric pleasure peaked between his eyes and drew his focus down to Cleo's mouth.

"Cleo please," Allen panted.

The Underfolk's mouth came away from him with a pop. "I'm sorry."

"That's a fucking lie," Allen snapped, still trying to free his hands.

"I'll make it up to you," she replied cheekily, fueling his budding irritation. Allen really tried to free himself, bringing his knee up in an effort to push her away, but she just put it beneath her shoulder and then locked its twin under her other arm. She held his hips down, giving him a lick all the way to the base of his erection to its head.

Allen gasped. As his hips bucked up Cleo let out a long, throaty moan, apparently enjoying his struggle. She just kept on, circling her tongue around everything except the only part that mattered to him. Allen nearly exhausted himself trying to get her to lick the right place. To get any extra contact. She just refused, instead teasing him even harder than before.

She continued for what felt like an hour, lifting his balls with her tongue and driving him insane with untamed, constant arousal. Allen's hips were sore by the time he finally gave up trying to angle them close enough to her mouth for action. She looked every bit as strong as she was, and there was no getting out of her grip once she decided that she wanted to hold on. It frustrated him to no end.

Surprisingly, Allen heard her panting off-beat with him as well, even though she hadn't moved a muscle since immobilizing him. He looked down at her, face buried between his legs, his cock throbbing between her eyes. He was almost to the point of begging. His bottom lip was raw from being bitten so much. His jaw ached from doing it. Something had to change.

"Please," he breathed.

"You agreed to do this," Cleo answered, giving him a long, slow lick around the base of his arousal.

"I did not!" he almost yelled back.

She chuckled at that. "Too late to back out now." Her lips found his shaft again and she kissed it wetly, making a show of enjoying his frustration. Allen tried to push his hips up with every ounce of force in his body. Cables of muscle rose all across his skin as he fought to get any single point of contact against her skin with his cock. Cleo just pushed on his chest where she held his wrists together, sending him back down against every ounce of effort in his body. Her muscly physique didn't appear to have any trouble doing it in the slightest. And she winked to let him know she knew.

Allen finally had enough. "Cleo, come on! I can't take it! Just let me go!"

"Not a chance," came the reply. She got up and managed to get her shirt off, straddling him with her knees holding his legs down. She tied her shirt around his hands and rigged it up with his discarded belt so that his hands were pulled up toward the headboard they'd broken a few months ago. Allen managed to free one of his hands, but before it could reach its intended destination, Cleo caught him by the thumb and re-rigged his constraints in a more complex manner.

Allen's head was spinning by the time she crawled back down and put her hands around his thighs, rubbing them teasingly as her thumbs crept in toward his pulsing need for attention. She blew on it with a cool breath and he ground his teeth together so hard he could feel his heartbeat in his gums.

"Cleo! You're taking this too far!"

She shook her head. "And you agreed to do this for me. You said you wanted to fuck my face until my eyes rolled back."

"I fucking do!" he yelled back. "I want to hate fuck your face right here. Right now."

Cleo gave him a crooked grin. "Below, that was hot. What else?"

"What else what?" he snapped.

"What else do you want to do to me?" teased the Underfolk, bringing one hand under his balls and lifting them gently. Allen couldn't help but groan.

"I'm so fucking close," he pleaded. "Please!"

"Just wait a little longer."

"I. Can't." He yanked at his restraints, but whatever Cleo had rigged held strong. Arms above his head, he felt like a stupid, stirred-up mess.

"Let me make it a little better then," Cleo cooed gently, leaning up to flick a bead of precum from the tip of his erection with her tongue. Allen slammed his head back at even that small of a touch where he wanted it.

"Fuck," he whispered coarsely.

Cleo made an approving noise. "You like that?"

"Please do it again," begged the human as his core tensed with anticipation. He tilted his head up to see her do it again. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his erection, eyes focused on the new bead forming at its tip as she flipped her hair out of the way, making a production of giving him what he wanted. His breath came in shallow little pants. He wanted it so bad. He-

Cleo's tongue made contact with him and he pushed up with everything he had in one single instant. He managed to hit the back of her throat before she shoved him back down hard enough to sink into the mattress. His eyes crossed.

"Allen!" Her tone was more surprised than upset.

Allen groaned. "I'm so fucking close. Oh shit. Oh fuck Cleo just please let me finish."

The Underfolk pressed her elbows into his thighs, using her hands to keep his hips down. "For that you get nothing. You have to wait."

Allen broke. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I have the worst case of blue balls Above Between or Below and I have to wait?! Should I just go find some bimbo on second and fuck her brains out?"

Cleo just smirked like he'd told her he would walk a thousand miles on broken glass just to see her tits. "I don't think some bimbo on second could handle you like you are now. But I can." She dipped her head again and sucked gently on his balls, making intentionally antagonistic noises as she did. Allen groaned with effort to move, but she had him pinned now, completely unwilling to give him any slack after the one time.

"What's the point if you're just going to tease me?" he argued. "I wanna fuck you harder than I ever have in my life and you're gonna say no to me? After every time you said you were always ready. Twenty-four seven? Are you kidding me?!"

She finally took him seriously. "Lets call Mara and she can explain." Cleo kept him down with one hand and found her shorts, rummaging through them until she found her phone. She called someone, thumbing the button to put it on speaker while they waited for the other side to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mara," the Underfolk almost moaned, tongue teasing Allen's thigh now.

"Cleo? Shit, you sound wasted. It's one in the afternoon!"

"I used the golgan."

"What? On your dude?"

"On Allen."

"Just now?" The voice on the other line sounded confused.

"He woke up half an hour ago," Cleo explained, kissing Allen's shaft again. "He took six doses at once."

"Six?!"

"Yeah." Another kiss. "He's huge Mara. I want him so bad."

There was a pause at that. "Wait have you been edging him the whole time?"

"Yeah. Like you said."

"On six doses?"

"Yeah."

"Oh-ho-ho maaan... Oh, Cleo, how big are they?"

Cleo took a second to just contemplate the situation before giving Allen's balls a sloppy, wet kiss, fondling them with her tongue. Allen felt like the entire world was spinning in place around him. He couldn't tell what felt good anymore. At some point his head had just fallen against the pillow and he was staring at the ceiling. His whole body vibrated like an idling motor waiting to be revved.

Cleo's voice brought him back into the moment. "Big, Mara. Huge."

"Like, twice as big? Three times?" the voice on the phone questioned.

"The size of my fist. Here." Cleo took a picture of him and Allen heard the notification for it being sent. Whoever Mara was, she was apparently getting a high-detail image of exactly what kind of torture Cleo was putting him through.

"I'm gonna die if this keeps up," Allen panted wearily, cock tugging the air with every heavy heartbeat. He could lift an anvil with it if he tried hard enough. So it felt, anway.

"Cleo!"

"I know, Mara."

"You need to drain those ASAP. He was ready two hours ago. Below, look at him! They're huge!"

"He's ready?" Cleo's voice changed tone.

"Uh, duh. He-" Cleo tossed her phone across the room even before Mara could finish. Allen looked down to find Cleo propped up on her hands, trembling excitedly. Her eyes were wide with the implication of what was to come.

"Lets fucking do this," was all she said.

"Finally." Allen leaned up, but his arms held him back. Cleo crawled up over him and untied his hands, just ripping her shirt to pieces half way through untying the knots, body shaking violently with anticipation. Allen threw his arms around her neck the second his hands were free, yanking her down to him with need. He rubbed his erection against her abs and they both moaned in unison. They kissed briefly, Allen gyrating against her for just a few moments before she pulled back and pushed his hips down, untangling his arms out from around her.

"Come on." She slid off the bed and dropped to her knees, jaw swinging open to reveal a mouth already salivating heavily. It drizzled off the end of her tongue as she stared at him, at his cock dripping precum onto the sheets. Allen threw his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, cock bouncing in front of Cleo's face in tune with his heartbeat. He took a few seconds to catch his breath. His vision darkened at the corners as he adjusted to the new orientation after so long on his back.

He grabbed her by the hair with both hands, balling them into fists as he directed her to the exact position he wanted. It's wasn't difficult. She placed herself exactly where he led without question or hesitation. The underfolk's eyes never left the object of her immediate desire. Allen took a deep breath to steady his nerves.

Finally...

Finally.

"Here it comes."

Allen rammed his hips into her face and came, instantly. Liquid ecstasy dropped into his brain from some place outside of his comprehension. Cleo wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his pelvis, letting each new gush of semen coat the inside of her throat, heedless of the need to breathe. Her throat clenched around him, in rhythm with each wave of his orgasm. She gulped it down, swallow after swallow, for over thirty seconds.

Allen could hardly believe what he was feeling. His brain was almost unresponsive. He lost count of just how many times his hips bucked against her face. She squeezed him even tighter with her arms as a particularly strong wave hit him, turning his knuckles bone white as they fought to shove her lips even just a little further down.

He almost passed out by the time Cleo brought her hands back around and pushed off him, choking as his erection popped free of her throat with a choking gasp. She grabbed his cock and stroked it hard and fast, aiming the last few ropey strands at her mouth. Her chest heaved as his spent seed filled her mouth in moments.

Allen held her horns for support as his legs shook. His vision faded in and out while he stood there on his toes, her hand drawing anything it could out of his arousal. She gave him one good lick and then swallowed everything in her mouth with some effort, blinking hard as it passed down into her throat in one excessive, viscous lump. He came back down onto his heels as she let him go. His legs gave out almost immediately. Physically drained, Allen collapsed back onto the bed, panting and heaving tiredly. He could feel every nerve ending below his waist with perfect detail.

He wasn't near done yet. He could still feel his pulse in three places. His muscles begged for a reprieve, but his throbbing erection demanded otherwise.

Cleo brought herself up to the bedside and laid her head between his thighs. "Allen, I just came so hard. I feel so full. Just look at me." He raised his head and watched a visible shiver run up and down Cleo's body as they locked eyes. "Oh fuck Allen. Oh fuck this is happening."

It took her a few moments of awkwardly trying to stand before she was able to haul herself onto the bed. She straddled his hips, pussy dripping as she loomed over him like a monolithic effigy of desire.