The Oddest of Set-ups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ultimate test would be the upcoming holidays.

Amanda had informed her parents that she was "dating" and wanted to bring him home to meet the family. Her mother was reluctant. Her father wanted no part of it, and I was scared shitless. The only saving grace was Amanda's sister was bringing home a boy she had been dating for a little longer than Amanda and I had been together, and her brother planned to be there with his fiancée.

Welcome to the new family.

The four-hour drive from Knoxville to Cincinnati wasn't bad. The roads were clear of snow yet littered with the carcasses of deer and a few wild turkeys. Equipped with her oversized pillow and a fluffy throw blanket, Amanda had almost everything she wanted. Just outside of Rocky Top I pulled off the I-75 for gas and the travel fuel my wife needed. Amanda bought every kind of treat known to man. The cab of my truck looked like a candy store.

"You'll like them, I promise," she told me.

"It's not about me liking your family. It's about them liking me."

"If I love you, so will they."

"We'll see. Maybe I'll be spending Christmas at a Best Western all by myself."

Amanda hit my cheek softly with a long piece of red licorice, then held it to my lips.

"So, we eat candy instead of turkey."

The miles passed by the windows as we drove along the highway enjoying the incredible scenery. The music thumped out of the speakers, playing a song from Amanda's playlist that I neither knew nor liked, but it added to our adventure.

"How often do you speak to your brother and sister?" I asked.

"Not as often as I should. I called my brother on his birthday, but I haven't spoken with my sister in like a couple months. Maybe even a bit longer."

"Tell me about your brother."

"He is a Berkeley grad. Business. He started working with my dad and mom about a year ago. Amber is the only girlfriend he has ever had. Kinda like you're the only boyfriend I've ever had. Anyway, they started dating in high school, and we will be going to their wedding this summer."

"How old is he?"

"Twenty-six." She looked out the side window and it was like a lightbulb had come on. "No, twenty-seven. It was his birthday the same day you and I went out for pizza the first time."

"And your sister?"

"She'll soon be twenty-four. When she graduated, she moved to Atlanta. Works in media and communications. Being on television has always been her passion. At least that's what she's working toward. She's a handful."

"How so?"

"She has always gone against the grain of the family. The things she does gives my parents fits. You'll see."

"So, you're the baby of the family?"

"Yep. Daddy's little girl. David was always a momma's boy and Rickie played the field between both parents until she got what she wanted, and she always got what she wanted."

"Do your siblings go to church?"

"Yes. Well, mostly. No, that's a lie. Rickie hasn't gone in years, except she goes when we are all at home."

"Does your family attend church during the holidays?"

Amanda turned in her seat and tilted her head at me. She didn't answer because she didn't have to.

"Will I be expected to go also?"

Her head was still tilted, but now her face was scrunched up and her right eyebrow was arched. "Kiss me."

Kneeling on bags of overpriced candy and chips from a gas station, Amanda's lips rested on mine. It wasn't the safest way to drive, but it sure felt good. When Amanda sat back on her seat, she rested the cheeks of her butt on her curled legs and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"You promise to come to church and behave yourself while we're there, and I'll do more than kiss you. I promise."

Fifteen minutes later, just north of Lexington, we pulled off the Interstate. The back row of the rest stop backed onto a greenbelt. Nothing but trees, and there wasn't another car or truck nearby.

Jumping out of the vehicle, I stared at my wife with lust in my eyes as I made my way to her side. Amanda pretended she was going to lock the door, but it was only a tease. The door opened and with a swipe of my arm, the front seat of the truck was cleared.

"Lift."

My fingers snaked their way into the sides of Amanda's tight yoga pants. It took very little effort to slide them over her hips and down the length of her smooth legs.

"Naughty girl."

No panties. Not even a thong. The only thing inside of the yoga pants was a thick string of her juice.

At first, I thought I was just going to have a quiet roadside encounter, but when Amanda put her heel on the dash and showed me her wide-open wetness, I changed my mind.

Her surprised squeal filled the air as my tongue buried itself into her pussy. My mouth filled with the taste of her sweet, tangy, nectar.

"You like that baby?" I asked.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it for affirmation.

Amanda was soaked. Her clit was hard and puckered as I dragged my lips, teeth, and tongue over it. The whole experience of outdoor sex was new to us both, and the excitement was pushing Amanda to her limits. Her butt lifted off the leather seat. Her back arched as she growled from somewhere deep inside, and with a long smooth push, I buried a finger inside her and used my thumb to circle her clit alongside of my tongue.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss."

I didn't think it was possible, but her butt and back lifted even higher off the seat.

The loudness of her screams caused me to look around. I wanted to ensure we were safe to continue. We were.

Her eyes were still closed. Her head buried in her pillow as I climbed on her and lined myself up. Amanda pulled her knee closer to her body and spread herself open for me. I pushed forward.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," she told me as I bottomed out in her tight pussy. I smiled to myself at my good fortune, because Amanda tasted and felt better than anything I could have imagined.

My eyes were glued to our sex. I watched myself dive deep and pull back. I was mesmerized by the amount of thick girl juice that coated my shaft. Each thrust felt better than the previous. Every time I pulled back, Amanda clenched her muscles as if trying to keep me inside of her.

It was a quicky of epic proportions. The truck was still running. The music was still playing. My mouth was still full of love juice, and my balls had tightened to the point where they threatened to explode.

"Amanda, I'm..."

"Off," she yelled.

I pulled out of the warmth sheath that held me tight and slid my feet to the pavement. Amanda was right behind me. What a sight we would have been if anyone were to happen upon us. Me leaning back against my truck so that I didn't fall. Pants gathered at my ankles. Amanda naked from the waist down. Crouched in a catcher's stance. Knees spread wide. Pussy wet and open for the world to see, and her face and head bobbing on my penis. It was all too much for me.

With a cough, I tried my best to warn her. "Cumming". I gave notice, yet Amanda's grip and lips never stopped. I exploded into her mouth, and for the very first time, she swallowed everything.

We were both panting. Not a word was said. Amanda gave me a devilish grin as I reached down and pulled up her stretchy pants. Ladies first. After I pulled mine up, I reached over and turned off the truck, took the keys out of the ignition and closed the door. Walking toward the rest stop, Amanda pressed me against the old stone wall and smiled. Leaning her entire weight on my frame, she giggled, squeezed my arm playfully and said, "make sure you wash your face, dirty boy".

The rest stop afternoon pit stop was the most daring thing Amanda and I had ever done. It was so exciting that it sent an electric charge through the air, and I wasn't the only one that could feel it.

"Auston, I'm tingly all over. How far to the next stop?"

"You tell me. I'm ready to find a motel and stay the night if it means being with you."

Her body shifted next to mine and her arm linked to me. Putting her head on my shoulder, she whispered, "I love you".

"Does that mean I should look for a room?" I felt her fingers on my stomach and let out a yelp when she pinched me.

"Just drive mister."

*****

I hate to use the word mansion, but the Smyth's home in Terrace Park, Cincinnati, was a mansion. It would be, by a very large margin, the biggest home I had ever been in, and as much as I love my truck, it seemed out of place in their driveway.

Carrying the two overnight bags, I followed Amanda to the front door. She wasn't about to knock, but she never got the opportunity to open it. The door swung open and a couple that I assumed were Amanda's parents were standing in the huge doorway. They wrapped their youngest daughter in their arms, giving a heartfelt welcome. Her mother was in tears, while her father kissed the top of her head and called his baby, "pumpkin".

With an extended hand Mr. Smyth invited me into their home. "Auston, please. We've heard so many things about you." His handshake was firm and business like, and as I would find out later, much like the man himself.

"Mister Smyth, thank you for allowing me into your home."

"David. I insist. My lovely wife prefers "mom" or "Elly", but never Mrs. Smyth. Calling her that will put you in the bad books. Reminds her of my mother, and that's not a good thing."

"Daddy!"

"Well, it's true Amanda."

The only thing that came to my mind was, that after this weekend, secretly marrying her daughter would also probably put me in Elly's bad book.

I come from a solid middleclass family, and I thought our home was something else. Well, this place was on a completely different level. Every inch of the house was professionally decorated, and the twelve-foot-high Christmas tree looked like it came straight out of a magazine. Walking down the hall in the upper level of the house, Elly opened one of the doors.

"Auston, we'll put you in this one. Antonio will be right next door. That way David can keep an eye on you boys."

"Mother..."

Amanda looked at her mother and then blushed when she looked my way. It was easy to figure out that Antonio was Rickie's boyfriend.

David calmed the storm.

"We'll give you kids some time to freshen up and we'll meet you downstairs. Auston, what can I get you to drink? A beer, or something a bit stronger?"

"Thank-you sir, but no. I never drink during the season, and I have a game next week, on the thirtieth."

I wasn't certain, but I think I gave the correct answer. David put his hand on his wife's waist and headed back downstairs.

"I'll knock on the door when I'm done," Amanda told me. In a roundabout way, she was telling me not to come looking for her.

The guest room was at least ten times the size of my dorm room, and it had its own bathroom. Put in a desk and fridge and I would have stayed. Amanda knocked less than twenty minutes later. Her short hair was still wet and was parted to the side, giving her a sexy European vibe. If we hadn't stopped along the road on the trip up, I would have tried to sneak some alone time with her right there and then.

David junior, or as he liked to be called, Junior, and Amber were downstairs when we returned. They made a very good-looking couple. Junior had a very apt name because he was the spitting image of his father, just a younger version. Amber looked like every other All-American girl. A cute and polite woman that no doubt spent all her spare time in the gym, playing tennis, or on a golf course.

Introductions were made and the conversation never slacked or became uninteresting. The Smyth's were great hosts, making me feel very comfortable in their home.

"Amanda, would you and Amber give me a hand putting out some food? Your sister texted me. She's only a few minutes away."

Jumping up to help, Amanda left me alone with her father and brother for the first time. As soon as the girls disappeared both men turned toward me. I thought I was in for a deep quizzing about my and Amanda's relationship, but no. They wanted something else.

"So, Auston. We are dying to know. What are the chances of you being drafted to a team around here? I mean, we know that Burrows isn't going anywhere, but what about Pittsburgh? Have they spoken to you yet?"

"Well, to be completely honest, I'm trying not to focus too much on it. I mean yes, teams have sent scouts to games, but they have lots of players to look at. Currently I am focused on getting my degree, just in case."

"Ok. Well, I know some people, and I know how it works. I understand you not wanting to say names or jinx it but give us a bit of a hint."

They looked like kids waiting for the punchline of a "knock-knock" joke.

"I will be able the tell you more in the new year. After the season ends is when the other season starts. Every one of the teams I've spoken to say they want me, but it seems like a lot of hot air. I mean the last two drafts had huge crops of talented quarterbacks."

Junior wasn't letting it go.

"Between us, which teams are showing the most interest?"

"To be honest, Detroit and Pittsburgh. There's also rumors flying around about Wilson leaving the Seahawks, so we'll have to wait and see. But as far as I know, I'm pretty sure they're paying attention to every QB in this year's draft."

"Yeah, we hear that."

The girls squealed from the other room. Extra voices filled the air. Apparently, Rickie and her boyfriend Antonio had arrived.

Elly came into the den area. She was followed by a Latino guy that didn't look very impressed to be where he was. He looked around at the house and at us. Everything was as strange to him as it had been for me. Shaking hands, I was shocked by the delicate grip and the softness of his hands. When I glanced over at Senior, he was focused on his son. Almost as if he was waiting for his son's assessment of the meeting.

Sitting in silence, the two David's appeared to be giving Rickie's boyfriend the once over. One that was even more in depth than mine. I think they, like me, knew nothing about the guy, and from the way Antonio was acting, he wasn't about to offer up any details. He sat there holding a glass of dark liquor. He was the only one in the room doing so. Junior asked Antonio if he liked football and if he had any predictions for any of the upcoming games. To the surprise of us all, Antonio said that he had never watched a football game in his life. Apparently, football, to him, was soccer, and the only sport he played was frisbee golf. Senior asked him to explain, and Antonio did exactly that. He told his girlfriend's father that he carries a bag full of different sized discs and tries to get them in a basket of sorts. Golf, but with no clubs or balls.

"Why the hell would anyone want to do that?" David caught himself saying, but it was too late. He had already asked the question.

"Because. It's cool."

"Define cool. Let me tell you. I've played a lot of nice golf courses all over this great country, and I can't imagine doing it with a frisbee would be cool. Unless you were a child."

"Daddy, play nice. I told you and mom on the phone that Antonio is all about anti-competitive sports. He doesn't feel the need to compete." Rickie yelled from the kitchen. At least, I think it was Rickie.

"Oh, so you mean to tell me they don't keep score in disc golf." We were on a runaway sled.

Antonio was about to answer, but he was saved by the return of the girls.

Elly and Amber came into the den, each of them carrying a huge tray of food. They were followed by Amanda, and my... my number three. Yes, the third girl I had sex with, was standing beside my wife and my mother-in-law.

*****

The girl that everyone called Rickie, was on the extremely short list of my sexual conquests. It was in late 2018 at an away game. It was in Auburn, the night before the game when we met. Erica, as she had introduced herself to me, was wearing the hated blue and orange. We talked deep into the night. We had lots of things in common and it felt like we had a connection. At some point, she finally invited me back to her dorm room. I was in a different place, and a different time in my life, so I accepted without any hesitation.

Seeing her in her parent's home brought everything back to me like a lucid dream. I could see her stripping off her Auburn colors and her tight jeans. Standing before me in nothing but lace bra and panties, she was spectacular. Being a freshman, I had zero control. All of my clothes were in a pile on her floor in a matter of seconds.

I remember my hands trembling as they undid her brassiere, releasing the titties she had hidden away. Then, when she allowed me to pull her panties down, over her hips and down the silky, smooth length of her legs, I almost exploded.

Erica was not my first, nor was I hers, but by the way she moved and controlled the action, she had way more experience than I did.

Pushing me back on her bed, Erica mounted me. Riding me without allowing me to enter her, my shaft rubbed between her lower lips, massaging her wetness and her hard clit. I remember being impatient and wanting to be in her, but there would be no rushing her. Grabbing my hands, she pulled them up to her breasts and gave very clear instructions on what she wanted. My hands and fingers did as they were told.

With my soaked cock ploughing through the furrows of her pussy, Erica arched her back and looked at the ceiling. I could hear her whispering to herself, and I could hear the sounds of wet skin slopping together. What I couldn't hear was Erica's silent orgasm. Her body stopped moving. It shook and quivered, but other than air being released from her lungs, she didn't make a sound.

As if it were yesterday, I recall her walking on her knees along-side my body. Moving up so that her wet pussy touched my lips. Although Erica was my third lover, hers would only be the second pussy I had the pleasure of tasting. It was a slow and drawn-out ordeal. Erica once again gave very clear and succinct instructions. What she liked, and what she didn't. She was my teacher. Everything she did or she showed me, I would use in the future. And just when I assumed oral sex could not be any better than it was at that very moment, she proved me wrong.

Erica spun her body. Set her pussy back down on my face. Leaned forward and sucked my penis into her mouth. Not only was it better, it was the best. I don't recall how long I lasted, but it wasn't very. My seed flew out and Erica swallowed every last drop before coming to another abrupt stoppage on my face.

We held each other for the longest time, with her hand never letting go of my manhood. Lying there, we talked about life and other interests, but never any details of our lives beyond school. Then, Erica did something no other girl had ever done with me. She moved up so that she could straddle me, rubbing the tip of my penis against her opening, she settled back and started to ride. I was surprised and alarmed all at the same time.

Hypnotized by the sight, I watched my unprotected dick pushing in and out of a girl I had only met hours before. Everything about it was surreal. Erica was loud. Way louder than the two others I had been with, and she was experienced. Easily letting me know what she liked and what she wanted. Being with her was the most dangerous and the most thrilling thing I had ever done, and all too soon, it was over. Erica's breasts mashed against my chest as her lips caressed mine. I could feel the pulse of her pussy milking me. Shot after shot of my seed coated her insides. It was heaven.

The awkwardness of what followed still lingered in my head. I had a curfew, that I couldn't miss. Fumbling like most inexperienced 18-year-olds do, I dressed and kissed her beautiful face. I asked for her number, in fact I begged for it, but she wouldn't give it up. After much pleading, she did take mine, but I never heard from her again. Today, standing in her parent's home, her arm touching my wife's shoulder, was the first time in nearly four years I had laid eyes on her.

1...345678