The Oddest of Set-ups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have been many months since the last time I had gone down on a lover, but I was instantly hooked on the taste again. Amanda's sweet, tangy nectar filled my mouth and coated my tongue. I could have survived on her essence.

Not wanting to break the "no penetration" rule, I kept my hands above my head. Only using them to caress her hips, stomach, and breasts. I knew for certain that if they were anywhere near her womanhood, they would be probing and rubbing.

As the tip of my tongue drove through the gash of her meaty lips, Amanda held my head. When it flicked her hard bean for the first time, she pulled at my hair and let out another loud groan.

"Arrrrgggggghhhh."

I did not relent. My lips and tongue continued their attack. With every lick and nibble, more and more of Amanda's juices flowed. She was as wet, as I was hard. Switching my focus from her entire pussy to just her clit, I moved my hands up so I could caress and tweak her hard nipples.

"Auston... please make me... ohhhhhh... I... I... please..."

I could feel Amanda's toned body tighten from my touch. A low guttural whoosh of air escaped her as she orgasmed. I stayed in place, slowly lapping her juices until her hands pushed my head away from her sex.

With her curled up in my arms, Amanda lay with her head on my chest for at least fifteen minutes before she spoke to me. I knew she was nervous as her hand fumbled over my still hard shaft. For some reason, I knew what she wanted to say even before she said it.

"I... I can't. Not yet."

"It's okay. I understand."

The soft skin of her fingers wrapped around me as she gently started to pump. There would be no blow job for me, but it appeared that Amanda was going to finish me off by hand.

My excitement was more than I could handle. Thoughts of Amanda's naked beauty. The taste of her body that would fill my dreams for many, many nights. The feel of her warmth pressing up against mine. All these things combined with her hand working my hardness were more than I could take.

"Amanda, I'm going to cum very soon."

Her grip tightened, and her small hand moved faster. That was all it took. Cum shot up out of me, coating my stomach and chest. Amanda's hand continued to pump until she was satisfied that every last drop had been expelled from deep within me. She stayed in the same position and used her thin fingers to trace figure eights in the warm liquid until it cooled and congealed. Finally, she looked at me and smiled as she used a floral scented t-shirt that belonged to her, wiped me clean from my spend, tossed the shirt on the floor, and covered us both up for the night.

Sleep came to me with ease. We may not have done everything we wanted, but we did way more, and went way further than I ever would have dreamed.

*****

In the morning, the rain had stopped. It wasn't sunny, but at least it wasn't raining.

I awoke to an empty bed, and an empty room. Amanda had left a note for me. It was short and sweet. "Early class. I'll call you tonight. We need to talk.".

Oh yes, we did.

Stealing a bottle of orange juice from her fridge, I dressed to leave. It would be best for me to shower at home. I looked around her room. Not being nosey, just seeing how a girl lived, compared to me and that's when I saw it. Amanda's Purity ring was sitting on a stack of post-its by her laptop.

I didn't touch it. I picked up a pen and a pulled a piece of paper out of her printer so that I could leave a note.

Amanda,

Thank you for the very best night of my life. I want to say so much more...but I don't want you to read it from a note. Can't wait until we meet again.

Love, A.

Anyone who saw me jogging home must have wanted to call the cops. It's not every day that you see a guy jogging with a huge shit eating grin and a semi hard dick.

Picking the most secluded shower stall, I went to town pleasuring myself and it didn't take long. All I had to do was close my eyes and think of Amanda naked in front of me. Her arms around me as we embraced. Within seconds, my love was being washed down the drain. After my morning shower, I had time to make one stop before my first class.

The hours of the day moved slowly and weighed on me like a house of bricks. I watched the minutes drag by in every one of my classes. At practice I couldn't concentrate and got knocked on my ass more than a few times. It helped me to focus, but just barely.

When practice ended, so did my wait. Amanda was sitting on the tailgate of my truck talking with Susan and a couple of other girls. As Marlon and I approached, I could tell by the actions of the other girls and the blush on Amanda's face that she had not told our secret to anyone, not even Susan.

There was always a lot of PDA with the other players and their girlfriends, but I just put my hand on Amanda's shoulder and said hello. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. It wasn't until the crowd dispersed that we spoke to one another.

"Did you drive here?"

"No, Susan drove us."

"Are you hungry?"

"Duh... starving."

"Where does such a tiny girl put all that food?"

I opened the passenger door for her. When she hopped up into the truck, I kissed her for the first time since last night. It was soft, gentle, loving, and unseen by anyone.

"That was nice."

"I've wanted to track you down and kiss you all day."

"If you weren't such a sound sleeper, you would have kissed me back when I left this morning."

I was pleased to hear that she had kissed me in the morning.

The food debate never happened. I asked what she was hungry for, and Amanda said Mexican. The Chipotle grill it was. We ordered an assortment of things to share and a couple of sweet teas. Alone and away from the crowd, Amanda held my hand in hers. I looked at her hand and ran my index finger over the place that had once held one of her beliefs.

"I noticed your ring on your desk this morning."

A shyness came over her face. I don't think that Amanda was embarrassed by what had happened, I just don't think she wanted to talk about it.

"I can't wear it anymore. And I can't lie to myself about what we did."

"Amanda, you can still wear the ring. Your purity is still intact."

"I doubt that very much. Purity rings don't allow girls to do what I did."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to be in a position where you would be breaking some of your vows. We could have stopped any time you wanted."

"That's the problem Auston, I didn't want to stop, and I could have anytime I chose. Not once have you pressured me to do something I didn't want to. And now I feel like I want more. It won't happen, because I refuse to let it, but I want it to. Auston, what you did to me made me feel so... alive. I couldn't have imagined I would enjoy it that much. I'm looking forward to doing it again some other evening."

"So am I. And you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to our wedding night."

Amanda's infectious laugh brought looks from other tables around us. She put her hand in front of her mouth to stop some of her tea from dribbling down her chin. When she knew she was safe, she put her curled finger under her nose to hide her smirk.

"Oh yeah? Marriage? You sleep in my dorm room once and you want to marry me already?"

"No, not because I slept in your dorm room. Truth be told, I've wanted to marry you since the first night we walked together, and you let me hold your hand."

"Auston, that's so sweet."

I pulled her hands to me and cupped them into mine.

"Amanda, close your eyes for a second." She did. "Imagine that you are in your most Zen place."

She opened one eye and sexily cocked her eyebrow at me.

"I know that you love yoga, so do it."

She closed the open eye.

"Okay. Now free your heart and free your mind."

I could see the expression on her face change. She was cleansing her soul.

"Picture us six or seven years from now. A nice house. Jobs that we both love. Maybe a child on the way. Maybe a child already with us. Me true and faithful to you always. You are the same with me."

As I spoke, I released one of my hands and pulled out of my pocket, the item I had picked up at my only stop before my first class and put it on her plate.

"Imagine us so in love that everyone that we know is envious. We are so in love we can't wait to see one another whenever we are apart."

Her hand tightened on mine.

"Amanda, this isn't about last night. Last night is just a bonus that goes along with the whole package. And that package is you."

I squeezed her hands in mine and said something I hadn't taken any time to rehearse.

"Amanda, the more I think about it, the more I believe I might be wrong about the walk. Because whenever I'm around you, I think I've probably loved you since the first time you said hello to me."

Her face turned to a smile, and she opened her eyes. She started talking and hadn't noticed the small box on her plate.

"That is very nice to imagine Auston, but I think that you're just being a smooth tal..."

Stopping mid-sentence, her eyes were glued to the box.

"Amanda, marry me. I promise you that I will never let you down."

"Auston, we're so young."

"I know we're young, but we are legal in any country in the world, and twenty-two isn't all that young to be engaged."

Her hand was trembling as she opened the box. The diamonds on the engagement ring sparkled under the neon lighting of the restaurant. Her eyes had tears in them and, for a moment, I thought she was going to close the velvet box and hand it back to me.

Still shaking, she pulled the ring from the box and slid it onto her finger. She looked at it very closely and pulled it to her heart.

"Auston, it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

"I wouldn't go that far..."

"Next Thursday."

"Next Thursday what?" I asked.

"We can get married next Thursday. You only have one class, and I can skip the ones I have. We can do it then."

Just by the look on her face, I could tell that the date was cast in stone.

*****

The following Monday morning, I used my debit card to pay the fee for our wedding license and for the ceremony on Thursday. It was a done deal.

When we looked back on it, we both agreed that for honest people, we sure were very good at being very shady.

Amanda and I both agreed to lie and tell our parents we were only engaged, but we would also put that off as long as possible. Then we would wait until after graduation to tell our parents we planned on marrying that summer. We agreed we would still keep both dorm rooms in the case of any surprise visitors. We would have a small bag of necessities on hand at all times, but it would be easily hidden if need be.

Amanda was upset that she wouldn't wear her ring in public. It broke her heart, but it was her idea. I understood the secrets she wanted to keep, but it was going to be hard. She also told me that she planned on letting everyone know we were "dating" so the other girls would leave me alone. I told her the same would be true for all the guys who lined up to talk to her.

Sworn to secrecy by all that was holy, Susan and Marlon were the only ones who knew about the wedding, and the only reason they knew, was because they were standing up for us.

Everyone wore their best. Amanda wore a plain white dress. It was a summer dress that was doubling as a wedding dress. Next year, she would be able to wear something grand and show off her beauty to both of our families. I wore a blue suit, and together, side by side, we looked great.

The romantic exchange of vows, rings and kisses, sealed the deal. We were Mr. & Mrs. Dervers.

"Auston, do you feel any different?"

"I do." That was the second time today I had said those words. "I feel like today is the luckiest day of my life."

Amanda jumped to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her lips attacked mine. Unlike the small peck she gave me in front of the Justice of the Peace, this one was full of passion and love.

"Take me home, husband."

To say I was rushing to get back to Amanda's dorm would be an understatement, but I was still cautious. When it came time to enter the apartment, I held her back until a few people walked by. There was a questioning look on her face, but she waited for my next move.

Swooping my beautiful bride up and into my arms, I carried her across the threshold and into what would now be "our" place.

Setting her high heeled feet on the floor, my new wife turned her back to me. A simple, "please", let me know she was asking for assistance with the tiny white zipper that kept her dress fastened. For the first time in many years, my fingers trembled as they undid her lacy dress.

Although she may not be experienced in the world of sex, Amanda was no stranger to sexuality. She let the back of her dress flow open over her back, and slowly she exposed a set of pale green bra and panties that was so sexy, I nearly blushed. When she bent to lift her legs out of her dress, she wiggled her butt just enough to let me know it was intentional.

I pulled her back to me. Her butt pressed against my crotch and my chest was a perfect fit to her back. She was soft and warm in my arms. The light scent of "Bloom" filled my head as I placed my lips on her neck. We were slow dancing and there was no music.

"Amanda, you are absolutely gorgeous. I am so proud to be able to call you, my wife."

She tuned slowly in my arms so our lips could meet. Soft and sensual.

"Do you want to come shower with me and prove it?" This was the first request from my new wife and if we remained married for fifty years the answer to that question would always be a yes.

It was my pleasure to remove the shoes and lacy garments from Amanda's body. I kissed every square inch of exposed skin as I did so. Amanda blushed when I held the silky fabric to my nose and inhaled her fragrance.

Everything was new to us. We both had lots to learn about and from one another. I was so excited I wanted to carry Amanda off to bed, but I climbed into the shower and we both took turns washing the other.

Tiny giggles escaped her as her hands washed the hardness of my shaft.

"It's even harder than the other night."

"Only because of you."

The face cloth and towels were hung in place, the soap placed back in the rack, and our bodies dried. We were clean and ready for the next step in our marriage.

Amanda held my hand as we walked the few short steps toward the bed. Pulling back the blankets, I got under the covers with her for a second time.

"Auston."

"Yes."

"Would you be insulted if we used lube for our first time. I mean, I think I'll get wet enough, but I've read that lube will help me get through it easier. I promise I will only..."

"Shh. Of course. Anything that you want."

Her arm moved to the side of my face as she kissed me. "I have one other thing."

I could tell by her smile it was something that wasn't as worrisome as the lube issue. My hand rubbed its way down her back and over the curve of her hip. "Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Do you love me?"

"With all of my heart."

"It's a wedding present for us both." I looked into her eyes. Her shy smile melted my heart. "I'm on the pill. I have been since the first night you stayed at my house. My doctor said I should be fine for tonight."

Using a condom would have never been a problem for me, but I was ready to accept the gift she was giving.

Her hands explored my body the same way mine had explored hers. When her fingers once again wrapped around my hardness, she knew I was ready, and when my fingers raked over the fine hairs on her mound, I knew she was as well.

"I know that you want me to suck you, but can we do that later? I really don't think I can wait any longer for you to..."

I put my finger to her soft lips. "We are in no rush. We have the rest of our lives to do whatever we want."

Amanda smiled at me as she reached to the bedside table and opened a small bottle of lube. She poured a larger than necessary amount over my shaft, then put a palm full of the gel on herself. I had felt how wet she was beforehand, now she was soaked.

"Baby, how do you want to start?"

"Can... can I be on top."

Rolling over onto me, her body formed to mine. I could feel the excitement as her hard nipples poked at my skin and the heat of her vagina warmed my groin. We were both ready.

Shyly, Amanda pushed herself up and sat back on her legs. Lifting her butt, she used her right hand to guide me to her.

"Auston, please go slow."

"I won't move until you want me too. I promise."

Moving at her own pace, I watched as Amanda worked the head of my penis between her lips. After what seemed like minutes, she sat down enough so that my tip entered her. Her eyes widened as I entered.

A thin barrier of skin was the only thing stopping me from consummating our marriage. Amanda stared at me as she bit her lip and pressed down on me. Her weight and the unyielding hardness of my shaft was enough to penetrate her. We both felt the skin giving way, but I'm sure it hurt her far more than it did me.

"Ohhhh..."

I sank into her a few more inches before she was able to stop her hips. I watched her lips quiver as tears formed in her eyes. My hands touched her cheeks as they pulled her face to mine.

"I love you so much. Thank you for your special gift."

Amanda bit her lip just before she kissed me.

Even after laying on me motionless for minutes, there was zero risk of my erection subsiding. My hands caressed my wife's shoulders and back. Slowly, I began to feel motion. Amanda started to gyrate her hips, even if it was only slightly. Little by little she worked at me until I was fully in her depths and for the very first time, we were joined together as a couple.

It was a vise like grip that was holding me tightly in her. Wetness, either natural or from a bottle coated us both. It would be easy enough to glide up and down. It was just dependent on what kind of pain she was experiencing. Again, Amanda surprised me as she started to rotate her hips.

"So full. It hurts so bad, but I love it."

Her eyes were still glossy from her earlier tears, but she wasn't crying. She raised to a point that I began to think she was pulling off of me, but then she sank back down. After doing the same movement about ten times, I knew that I could move a little.

I refused to thrust, but I pushed up slightly to let her know I was with her... alive and wanting whatever she did. Her lips returned to mine as we made love. As the minutes passed, so did Amanda's inhibitions. Her hips moved more and more, as did her hands and torso.

A build-up of white circled the base of my penis. It was the lube combined with Amanda's girl juice that was now freely flowing from within her. With my head on one of her big, fluffy pillows, I was in the perfect position to watch as my shaft eased in and out of my new wife. Her tight lips encased me in her vault. Holding me tight, begging for a deposit. When my hands cupped her breasts, and thumbed her nipples, Amanda tensed. It was her very first orgasm from penetration.

"Cum. Cum in me Auston." Her voice was horse and dry.

My view was gone as our lips met for just a second until I pulled away. Amanda's hands held my face and we stared into one another's eyes. Doing exactly what she had requested, I filled my wife with rope after rope of cum.

*****

For the next month or so, Amanda and I had sex almost every day. One way or another, we were together. Privately, we shared our rooms, our food, and our love. We were a couple, even if only our closest friends knew.

Our love for one another had taken off and grown into something dreams were made of. From the oddest of set-ups by our friends in school, to heated arguments over religion and sex, to caring so much for one another that it hurt. It all seemed too good to be true.

123456...8