The Oddest of Set-ups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may not be the smartest guy at our college, not by a long shot, but I knew what the "five" meant. After five dates, she would consider us a couple.

"Yes...only 1 more to go."

"2"

"1=the party, 2= Carmen's, 3=pizza, 4= James Bond."

"1 & 2 were the same date."

"No way. And if I was playing dirty, I'd say that Carmen's, after the movie was #5."

Another kissing lips emoji followed and that was it, until Thursday afternoon.

*****

With enough prodding from me, Marlon was able to get Susan to send a copy of Amanda's schedule. Seeing that we both had some free time in the afternoon, I sent a text.

"Are you free for lunch? Emma's, for salad and a burger?"

"No!!!"

"Oh. Okay. Maybe another time." I was shocked. I thought things were going well, but maybe not.

"No. No, to a burger. Yes, to a salad. I have swimming later and if I eat one of those burgers, I'll sink like a stone."

"Pick you up?"

"Meet you there." Two seconds later, "Drive me home?"

"Absolutely."

It was the most "dressed down" that Amanda had ever been for one of our "dates". She wore a pair of yellowish yoga pants, an over-sized orange hoodie, and black runners. She was smoking hot.

To the envy of every guy in the restaurant she kissed me lightly when she came in. We chatted about our day so far and the fact she was on a swim team. It was a choreographed team that did not compete. They just did it for shows and fun, but it was a team sport, nevertheless.

I sent her a text from our table. It was a pdf of my schedule. School and football. No work because there just wasn't time to have a regular part-time job.

"Wow, you gettin' all serious on me Auston?"

My smile told her as much. It was no secret that I found her intriguing.

Amanda ordered a Pepsi and the loaded house salad, then dissected the salad like it was a biology project. When the waitress asked me, it was a lot simpler.

"Bacon cheeseburger, loaded, and a regular salad. You can throw everything you take off her salad onto mine. That way, I'll also have a loaded salad."

The word "funny", and a small accompanying kick under the table was my punishment after the waitress had left.

"So... tell me all about swimming. Do you get to wear one of those cool things that keeps your hair dry and those things that pinch you nose?"

She glared at me to see if I were mocking her and told me that they all did, and they even wore matching swimsuits.

"Maybe I'll come and watch you some time. If you're okay with it."

"Good luck. We all look the same in the pool. You would never know which one I was."

"I very much doubt that. I could pick you out of a crowd of a million people."

*****

Later that evening, I once again found myself standing one step down from her. Our bodies were pressed together, our lips were locked, and my right hand was resting on her hip. When I raised my hand slightly, it came to rest on the naked skin of her back and side. Her hoodie had moved up when she stretched her arms over my shoulders.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It felt nice. And it wasn't like you were trying to get to second base."

"What if I had been?"

"I would have punched you for doing it in the street."

I smiled and said "good to know" as I watched her spectacular ass jog up the steps in her tight pants.

*****

The rest of the afternoon and well into my night, I worked on projects which needed to be completed. Keeping up with my schoolwork was important to me. My hopes and dreams were to play in the big show, but if that didn't happen or I got injured, I needed an education to fall back on.

It was one of those nights where everything in my head was pissing me off. I was annoyed by the material I was studying, by the noises in the hall and outside, by the lack of snacks in my room and the constant texts from teammates. I think the lack of snacks annoyed me the most, so I chose to jog over knocking on doors to beg for a bag of chips.

Three blocks into my run, I heard my phone. Normally I wouldn't have picked it up, but I was waiting for the crosswalk light to change. When I saw the I.D. I was glad I did.

"Hey, beautiful. What are you doing up so late?"

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Nope, just you, and maybe my mom."

"I got back late from... what's that noise, are you outside?"

"Yeah, I'm out for a jog. Join me?"

"No way. My legs are way too sore from all the hours in the pool today. Working on a different routine and we are using muscles I didn't know I had."

"Would you like me to massage them."

"Now I know you say that to all the girls. And probably not to your mom."

"Did you open the pdf I gave you?"

"No."

"What a bad girl you are. If you had read it, you would have seen my classes and curriculum. I'm in my fourth year of physical therapy. I plan on getting a degree in that and sports medicine. If you've got sore body parts, then I'm your guy."

"I... well... I'm sorry."

"What's there to be sorry about?" I asked.

"Nothing, I guess. Where... where are you now?"

"On the corner of Eighteenth and Cumberland. Why, changing your mind about the leg rub?"

"Kinda now, but that's pretty far away."

"I can be there in fifteen minutes."

"It's Three-Twelve. I'll buzz you in when you get here."

My jog changed pace. It became more of a sprint. No more stopping for lights or crosswalks. I felt like The Flash as I zoomed over, around, and past obstacles.

When I looked at my phone, I found that only eleven minutes had passed since we spoke. I pushed the buzzer and waited to say, "I'm here", but there was no need. The door lock sounded and clicked open. I was on my way up to 312.

Taking the stairs two at a time I still noticed that her dorm was way nicer than mine was. It even smelled better.

It was before midnight, but I was still concerned about knocking on her door. I didn't need to be. She was waiting for me in the hall.

*****

Once again, I was blown away by her. She was wearing a school t-shirt and shorts, with a fluffy terrycloth robe over them.

"Auston."

"Amanda."

It was the blandest of greetings since we had met. Walking past her through the open doorway, she closed the door behind her. Simply put, her place was way nicer than mine. Her "everything" lifestyle was the exact opposite of my "minimalist" style. Her room looked like she lived there while mine screamed vacated flophouse.

"Make yourself at home," she told me as she looked up and down the hall as she closed the door.

Making myself at home would require some work. For the first time since we first met, I was nervous. I wasn't sure why, but I was.

"So, what works best for you? Should I lay on the bed or sit by you on the couch?"

I didn't have to answer. She sat on the couch and handed me a tube of Rub A535, put her leg in my lap and asked, "Can you start there?"

"Absolutely. I'll start on your Gastrocnemius?"

"My what?"

"Calf muscles."

"Please."

I applied some of the cream and started working the muscle of her left leg.

"It sounded way cooler when you said it. Gastro whatever. It sounded sexier than calf muscle... oh my god. That hurts so freakin' much."

I stopped rubbing.

"No, not you. You're making it feel better. Keep going, please."

The muscles in both her legs loosened with some pressure and finger work.

"Does it hurt anywhere else?"

Amanda pointed to the area that she wanted me to work on.

"Your Vastus Lateralis and Medialis?"

She cocked her head.

"Your thighs?"

"Please."

The skin on her thighs was the softest, smoothest thing I had ever had the pleasure of touching in my entire life. As much as I wanted to go higher and higher, I stayed at a professional distance from the goal line. I did both legs, re-applied lotion, then did them both again. Amanda moaned once or twice at my touch. It had to have been due to the pain in her muscles. I wanted it to be something else. I believed I could feel heat raising up from her body and could smell the scent of excitement, but assumed it was only in my head.

The muscles loosened and I finished with her legs. We both knew any more rubbing would be overkill. It wasn't requested, but I offered anyway.

"Would you like me to do your shoulders and back?"

Amanda's robe dropped to the floor, and she sat on a stack of cushions in front of me. She knew what she wanted.

"Yes, but you have to use their sexy names when you do it."

I squeezed some of the cool cream over her shoulders and whispered, "Trapezius" in her ear as I rubbed my fingers over her skin.

Amanda cooed and laughed every time I named off a muscle group. The name Rhomboids brought a flurry of giggles. Latissimus Dorsi brought a moan as I pressed hard into her back with my fingertips.

Job complete, I lifted her fluffy robe up and over her shoulders. She moved to sit beside me on the couch, covered herself with a large throw blanket, and cuddled up against me.

"That felt so good. I could let you do it for hours."

"Probably not a good idea or I'd end up rubbing your Gluteus Maximus."

"I know that one, and believe me, you did such a good job on everything else that, if it were sore, I'd let you."

Reaching over I tapped the right cheek of her covered butt. The flirting was fun, but that's all it was, flirting.

We watched a shitty made for T.V. movie until I could feel her soft breath on my chest. A hard day in the pool and my magical rub-down had taken its toll. Amanda was asleep in my arms.

Luckily the remote was within my reach. I lowered the volume, turned the channel to sports news and settled in to watch what was happening around the world.

"Auston. Auston. Auston."

My eyes tried to focus. I heard my name being called but had no idea where it was coming from.

"Let me up."

My arm lifted and Amanda slid out from under my sleepy grasp.

"Holy s... what time is it?"

Amanda pulled her robe closed like vault doors. She had an embarrassed look on her face like something bad had happened.

"I'm so sorry. I must have dozed off watching the news. I'll leave right now."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 2:19 am. I must have slept for a couple of hours.

*****

The sounds of rain drumming on the window glass surprised us both. The cool October night had now changed to cold and wet. Amanda looked outside and then back toward me. She was struggling with something in her mind.

"It's really coming down, and you haven't got your truck. Why don't you stay until the rain stops?"

"I don't want to keep you awake while I wait."

"I wasn't planning on staying awake Auston. I'm planning on going to bed." She must have seen the same look that I had just witnessed on her face. "You can sleep on the couch, but it's small or you can grab a blanket and sleep on top of the covers in my bed."

I chose the bed.

Amanda watched carefully as I stripped out my hoodie, sweatpants and socks. Still wearing my underwear and a t-shirt, I climbed into her bed and pulled the covers up over me.

"What?" She was still staring at me.

"Oh, I don't know Auston. Maybe it's the fact that you're almost naked in my bed."

"I still have stuff on."

"Yeah, but I thought that you would sleep in your jogging clothes."

"I appreciate you letting me stay, but I have to tell you, I can't sleep with that stuff on. This is way more than I usually sleep in."

I watched her shake her head again.

"What?"

"The first time you come into my dorm room, you're almost naked in my bed and you're staying the night. I'm trying hard to come to terms with it all."

My arm wrapped over her shoulder, and I pulled myself to her. Kissing her neck, I whispered, "Lucky me".

"Auston..."

"I know." Getting up from her bed, I reached down and picked up my sweatpants. "Thank you for the invitation, but you're right. So, I'm going to head home."

"But it's raining," she said, stating the obvious.

"It's okay Amanda. I honestly don't think it's a good idea for me to stay. Frankly, I wouldn't be able to handle the temptation."

"Oh, come on. We're both old enough to know how to behave."

"Amanda, I'm a fairly sound sleeper."

"So am I."

"Okay, so how would you feel if you woke up and I was cupping your breast? Or what if my hand slid into your shorts? Maybe the blankets move, and I start grinding up against you in my sleep. What then? I respect you way too much and I believe that we've come too far to have it ruined the first time you invite me into your dorm."

The glossy look in her eyes indicated that she was on the verge of tears. Her hands were wringing the tie strap of her robe and her head had dropped so that she was looking at the floor. When my fingers lifted her chin, I watched as a single teardrop rolled down her beautiful face. She tried to smile, but it was a feeble attempt.

My lips touched hers and I could taste the salty tear. Putting my arms around her, we hugged for what seemed to be the longest time but, in reality, it was only seconds. I could feel Amanda pushing me away. Backing up so I was an arms-length from her, she looked me in the eyes and asked.

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" she surprised me by asking.

"Only if you'll have me."

Amanda's back turned to me as she pulled the blankets back on her bed. When she turned back to me, I could see the nervousness on her face. When her hands reached out to grab mine, I found out why she was nervous. She placed one of my hands on her hip and the other hand on her shoulder above her heart. Using her thumb, she moved my fingers so that they were stretched out flat and started to move it downward.

A shiver of excitement shook my body as my palm rubbed over Amanda's hardened nipple. I could feel it pressing into my skin as she squeezed her fingers over mine causing my hand to cup her firm, perky breast.

"Aman..."

Her lips touched mine and her tongue filled my mouth. I wasn't allowed to question what was happening.

I could feel her moaning into my mouth as my hand and fingers rubbed and caressed the outline of her body and breast. For the first time since we had met, I was free to roam my hands over her. I felt myself growing in my pants as my hand cupped her ass and pulled her tight against me. When I felt her arm wedging itself between us, I thought I had gone too far.

Breaking the bond that was our combined bodies, Amanda stood back and stared at me. Her bottom lip seductively curled up and was clamped lightly between her teeth. She was the sexiest woman I had ever witnessed in my life.

The white fluffy robe hit the floor first. It was followed by her shorts. My eyes were glued to her as Amanda pulled them down her smooth, silky legs. When she stood straight, she was still fully dressed before me, because her t-shirt had fallen into place, covering everything from her shoulders to her mid-thigh. My chest was pounding as my heart threatened to beat itself out from within. We stood in silence, waiting. What was going to happen next? I wondered what she was waiting for, when it finally hit me. It was me. She was waiting for me.

Pulling my sweats off once again, I looked over at Amanda. There was no question that was what she had been waiting for. Reaching over my shoulders, I pulled the black t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor. We each only had on one piece of clothing left.

I could feel my penis stretching the material of my underwear. It was screaming to be released from the prison in which it was held.

"Amanda... I."

"Shhhh..."

Her index finger to her puffy lips told me not to overthink what was happening. When she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt her eyes were glued to mine. She lifted slowly. Teasing me as she went. Pulling it tight as it exposed the curve of her hips and the hair that covered her slit and pussy. For a moment I stopped breathing. As much as I wanted to continue staring at the gap between her legs, I followed the raising shirt like I knew she wanted. Up and over her flat belly the orange material showed me a line of fine, silky, almost invisible hairs that trailed up to her belly button. When she got to the underside of her breasts, she stopped. A small, almost undetectable shiver and shake moved her entire body. Amanda was nervous, but when she lifted the shirt over her head there was no reason she should be. She was absolutely spectacular. A beautiful face framed by her short sexy hair. Firm, perky breasts. A flat stomach that led to a firm round butt and strong toned legs. She had zero need to be nervous.

Amanda didn't have to ask for my approval. It was on display in front of her. My penis was so hard it hurt from being restrained. I didn't take nearly as long as she did when I removed my final piece of clothing.

Wrapping my arms around her, our naked bodies felt the warmth of one another for the first time.

Shyly, Amanda broke the bonds of our embrace and moved away from me. This must have been a huge step for her. Naked and alone in front of a new boyfriend. Quietly she lifted her leg, giving me a brief glimpse at her pink lips, before she slipped into her bed and pulled the covers up over herself.

I followed her lead. The linens were softer, cleaner, and smelled way better than those on my bed. Not that mine weren't good. They just weren't this good. Laying on our sides facing one another, Amanda moved her foot and leg so that it snaked over mine, then put her hand on my hip. My lips found hers as my hand rubbed the softness of her neck and shoulder. I didn't plan on rushing her into anything she wasn't ready for.

My turn to shiver and shake was now. I was surprised by the cool touch of Amanda's hand wrapping around my shaft. It instantly warmed as her gentle grip slowly moved up and down.

Abandoning her shoulder, my hand cupped her naked ass and pulled her cheeks apart so that I could feel the outer lips of her pussy.

"No penetration."

Normally those words would have ruined my day, but they didn't even put a dent in the state of euphoria I was currently in.

Moving together, our lips roamed like those of long-time lovers. Amanda's tongue probed my mouth as the vise like grip of her hand continued to wrap my dick.

"A little slower or I'll finish too soon."

As she slowed her pace, I moved my mouth.

"May I?"

A simple nod, yes.

Her nipple was like a small pebble when my tongue circled it for the very first time. And when my lips sucked the front part of her boob into my mouth, she let out a very audible moan.

There was no way I wanted her to release me from her grip, but it was the only way I could possibly enjoy more of her body. So, I pulled away and moved her so that she was flat on her back.

Rotating slowly between her breasts, I started kissing my way south. Not wanting to miss a single inch of her skin, I kissed and licked everything in my path. Armpits, ribcage, stomach, bellybutton, hips and finally, pubic mound.

My chin was resting on the fine hairs of her crotch. I could feel the dampness and the heat rising up from her. I wanted nothing more than to dive in face first, but once again, I went slow and asked for permission.

"Amanda, are you okay with this?"

I was torn. Before me was my beautiful girlfriend. A woman I could see myself spending eternity with. A woman I wanted so badly. Yet in the back of my mind, it felt like I was making her go against everything she stood for, everything she had learned and committed to. Was wanting her so badly forcing her to do something against her wishes?

I could see that her eyes were glazed. Were the tears from fear or excitement? I wasn't certain, but when she nodded her head, and said, "No penetration", I knew she wanted me to continue, but we were both conflicted.

123456...8