The Odyssey of Rod Fiddlings Lads

Story Info
First Anal: a Man's Maiden Voyage Into the Unknown.
1.9k words
3.95
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Odyssey of Rod Fiddling Lads

I met this broad with tattoo sleeves on both arms and both legs (some real Girl with the Dragon Tattoos Shit) and she caught my eye from across the room. My friend went to talk to her first but it didn't work out because he has a traditional California bro vibe and she was clearly a very different sort of lass. I went up to her next and there was some form of immediate chemistry between us. I can't remember exactly what was said because I was suffering from severe water inebriation after being duped once again by Crystal Geyser (a shell company of some corporation called "Otsuka Holdings") and their insidious water replacement scheme that has blocked me from getting drunk for the past year.

Anyways, we made out at the bars for a time and she was certainly on the friskier side of public make outs, sort of gently tugging on belt buckle under the table, making a lot of pining and aroused eye contact -- so I suppose I had some idea I was in for an interesting shag.

We walked back to her apartment hand in hand and upon arriving at her place, I pulled a shtick of an amigo's where he goes and fills up a hot pot of water on the premise that the girl "clearly needs a foot massage" and I happened across some coconut oil to boot. I started giving a pretty full on foot massage to her, which seemed to take hold as some alternative eroticism, a somehow a parallel sex act that got her aroused.

She pulled me by my shirt into her and wrapped her legs around me, using her feet to sort of lock herself to my crotch. After a bit of passionate making out, she led me to her bedroom, flopped down on the bed, and said:

"I want you to fuck me really hard."

Happy to oblige, and against all odds I had the presence of mind to slide on a connie, and I pulled her up from the bed and pinned her against the wall with my knee dividing her legs (I believe starting sex on the bed is fundamentally lame and boring so as a rule I always kick a shag off in the kitchen, bathroom, against a wall, over a couch, etc.)

I strip off her shirt and pants to reveal a sloping series of hot tattoos that start with sleeves on her arms and go all the way down her legs. We progressed in our making out to me sliding my hand over her thong and massaging her lips and she began to caress my stiff rod (mind you I've been hard for like 3 hours by this point. I get hard as fucking rock and stay hard at a moment's notice and the slightest sexual touch.)

I bend down to a knee, slide my arms under her legs, firmly clasping two handfuls of derrière and lift her slightly off the floor as to elevate her pussy into my face, using my tongue to caress her lips and clitoris. At this point she began to get quite wet and started grinding her herself into my face (which I'm all for) and giving demands that I fuck her immediately. I rise from the floor and turn her around, pushing her face into the wall and orient my rock rod in between her cheeks for some grinding before I slide under and she guides me into her. Starting slowly, I slide myself in and out of her, grasping her breast against the wall as she arches her back and gyrates her ass against my crotch. She then requests that I choke her, so I put my hand over her throat while I begin pounding her from behind against a wall, and she just kept asking for me to choke her harder! It was a bit crazy. She didn't just want to be "choked" in like a hot sexy way, she wanted to practically asphyxiate.

(I've done some choking before but this shit was on another level.)

I start to pick up the pace, driving my cock into her, squeezing her with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other, whilst she grabbed my ass and thrusting me harder into her. Great stuff.

I toss her onto the bed and try something I've always wanted to do: 69'ing while I'm standing up and she's lying down. So it begins, I'm bent over licking her, my legs are over her face and I'm basically plowing my cock into her mouth from above. She had incredible deepthroating ability. I almost wish I wasn't so inebriated with water poisoning so I could have had more visual memory of it all. Anyways, I stand up and just start driving myself down her throat. It was as if my cock was a tomahawk missile and her mouth were Iraq's communication headquarters. It was a relentless storming of a defenseless target; a passionate thrusting deep into her throat as she gagged yet pulled me deeper into her, spit sopping and encasing my rod.

Giving her a break, I leaned over again to eat her out. She moved to my balls and I felt a wet warmth spread over them as she took both of them in her mouth. Things reach yet another level when she heads south of my balls. What happened next, I could only describe as a very astonishing and unanticipated fish flitting and jumping from the water of a dark subterranean lake. A flash of silver and unexpected life in a place where typically none exists. The discovery of an organism on Mars. It was unmistakably a tongue in my ass.

A damp and courageous pioneer began twirling its way around the cavern of my anus. Stunned, I stopped eating her out and tried to process what was happening in my orifice through the H20 haze inflicted upon me by Crystal Geyser. She commanded me to continue licking her pussy, I obeyed and quickly became overwhelmed by the sensation of her tongue in my ass. It was a surprisingly enjoyable sensation, an erotic tickling that grew to something great when she began to simultaneously slide her hand up and down my shaft.

It all became too much. The deepthroat blowjob, the balls in her mouth, the tongue in my ass. My cock, practically purple with blood and cum, desperately needed to divest itself of the liquid built up. A greedy businessman eager to splurge his earnings on frivolous release. I stood up again and tongue came flying out of my ass; I put one hand on a tit and the other on her neck and pounded myself once again into her throat.

Choking a bit but pulling my cock deeper down her mouth, stroking my taint, I began to cum and I was unsure if the cum would ever stop. It was a torrential downpour of semen, aided by the gravity of me in a standing position, it was as if cum spilled endlessly over the edge of the earth into the vacuous void of space. She fiercely fought to gulp down the unceasing ropes of seed, her throat throbbing and heaving to process the river I shot down from above. I came until I could cum no more, feeling as if my brain temporarily ceased to function, and my body drained of all life force, I literally toppled back over her and onto the floor. I suffered La Petite Mort.

PART II

I awoke from my black out cum aneurism in a haze of vaginal juices, cum, underwear, and this broad's cat licking my face. I crawled back on the bed to join her and let my balls recharge.

My carnal urges were stirred again later in the night. As the girl rested, I turned to her and we began kissing again. Taking her from behind, I massaged her clit and grinded my rod on the outskirts of her lips. She then asks if I want to fuck her in the ass. Few words have supercharged my cock more.

(for the record they are:

1. "I want you to cum in me."

2. "I want to taste your cum".

3. "I want you to do whatever you want to me.")


Having never fucked a girl in the ass before, I wasn't certain where to start, so she instructed me to a bottle of lube which I applied to my penis, her ass, and my fingers. I started moving my fingers south of vagina until I came across her nether region and inserted a finger. Slowly moving my index finger in and out of her until she used her hand to begin guiding my cock into a hole that frankly seemed too small.

She oriented my cock to the entrance of her ass, and begged that I push myself into her. I literally did not think my cock would physically fit, but with a proper amount of lube and patience, it did. I could feel her body trembling in excitement, and my own legs felt rather wobbly with this new adventure gifted to me. I felt as if I was Lewis and Clarke gazing upon to a vast new frontier, with Sacagawea guiding me in.

I will say, there was an unexpected amount of intimacy to this encounter between two strangers. While anal would seemingly be less intimate, it actually felt like it required more trust and connection than normal sex... the delicacy of her of fingers gently wrapped around my cock, unhurriedly docking me inside while I waited with bated breath.

(Once inside, my immediate thoughts were that it was noticeably tighter than the vagina (I suppose this one is obvious), the grip of the ass on cock is so firm it definitely can lead to an earlier orgasm.)

I began to gently and slowly thrust myself in and out of, and deeper into her ass, fingering her at the same time. At this point I could actually feel my cock with my fingers through her vaginal walls, which was kind of insane. With each deeper thrust her moans grew more audible, and I got the rhythm of pushing myself into her derrière with my balls flapping against her vagina. She started to lift her hips and back her ass into me, enveloping my cock to the hilt and pushing me over my cum-endurance-threshold. Still choking and fingering her, the walls of her ass sucked and engorged my rod to its breaking point and she begged that I cum in her ass.

My legs spasming a bit, I thrust myself at an elevated pace into her, clenching her throat with one hand and a cheek with the other. As she bucked her ass into my hips, I could hold back the biblical flood no longer. She clenched her pillows and I let loose several rivers of cum deep into the canal, pumping her full of my seed until I could do more. Collapsing on top of her, my rod wilted and flopped out of her. We showered together and slept the last couple hours before daylight.

In the morning we kissed goodbye and I stumbled out of her apartment and into a shocking hangover and 10-hour drive back to SF. All in all, I had to counter-assault a woman after she charged me with a glass bottle, and then fucked her over a sink, had my first anal experience, had an incredible dance circle with the lads, and to top it all off, all the bros were professional rod fiddlers for the weekend. I couldn't ask for anything more.