The OF Girl Ch. 101-110

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
10.5k words
4.88
39.3k
41

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,071 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes teasing, oral, lots of dirty talk and some MFF.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 101

"Alright, Fresh Cut Gems," Becca said, flopping down onto the couch next to Gemma. "Are you ready for some heart-to-heart or what?"

It had been half a day since John had left, but Gemma knew she hadn't dropped her smile all day. Somehow, even knowing that he was off with Sabrina doing God knows what, Gemma couldn't help but feel lighter than air.

"What's up?" Gemma sighed, sitting up in her seat and closing her book. All through her time in the US she'd loved going to used bookstores and picking up cheap one and two-dollar paperbacks - the current one she was reading was a super pulpy fantasy from the 1960s.

Becca leaned forward from her seat on the couch. "Look, I know I was pretty casual about it with Charlotte, but you and John- I like the guy, and he passed the cheating test -but you really are falling hard and fast here, girl. And you know you're leaving in a couple of months. I just don't want to see you getting hurt right at the end of your stay here."

"I know," Gemma sighed. "I know. Seriously, this isn't what I thought my summer was going to be like. When I first met John at the office, I thought maybe he'd be a fun fling at some point late in the summer. A last hooray one-nighter or something."

"So what honestly happened?" Becca asked. "Because what I'm seeing between you two definitely isn't that. I could tell just that night he came with McDonald's for us. He booty called you like he was an UberEats driver, not a fuck buddy."

"Nothing happened," Gemma waved her off. "We're just a comfortable fit for each other."

Becca gave Gemma a levelled gaze that screamed, 'Yea, OK' in the most sarcastic non-voice possible.

"Fine, something sort of happened," Gemma relented. "It's kind of a romantic triangle situation, but weird, and that was kind of the catalyst. But seriously, before this week, everything was just good vibes with John. He has good banter and can keep up with my teasing, and he's as ambitious as I am with his career goals. And he's just - he's very good at listening when he's tuned in to me."

"And?" Becca asked. "Can he back it up with chemistry?"

Gemma laughed. "You mean the sex?"

"Uh, yeah, obviously," Becca said.

"He blows my fucking world," Gemma said. "Best I've ever had, hands down, no contest."

"OK, OK," Becca said. "But there's a big question that you need to be able to talk about without it ruining everything."

"Fine, shoot," Gemma said.

"What's the downside?" Becca asked. "The thing that's making you think, 'Fuck, I don't know if this is worth it.' And don't try to lie and say he's perfect, no one is perfect. I just don't want you falling into some blind trap without being realistic."

Gemma hesitated to answer because she knew what the real one was, and it wasn't what she ever would have assumed if her in the now could tell her two weeks ago what was going on. What her answer should have been was Sabrina. Sharing John with another woman seemed insane on the surface, but for some reason even though she'd been pissed after catching them on Monday, everything had turned on its head.

She was more than OK with sharing John. In fact, it was kind of turning her on knowing that he was over at her place right that minute.

No, the real downside was a lot harder to admit, even to herself.

"Come on, Gemma," Becca prompted her. "I saw the cock, I heard the moaning. I know what he's packing. What's the other side of the coin?"

Gemma swallowed, her mouth feeling dry, but answered anyway. "The other side of the coin is that I leave in a little over two months and I'm in love with him," she said. "And knowing that there's a time limit on us is really fucking shitty and I'm trying not to think about it. I really, seriously... I love him. That's the big problem with this, Becca. I told you how my Ex broke my heart, and now I feel like I might be doing that to myself, but if I just cut it off I feel like I'm doing that anyways and depriving myself of all thisgood that I'm feeling, too."

"Oh, Gems," Becca sighed, scooting down the couch to pull her into a hug. "That's such a bullshit answer but I'll take it anyways."

Gemma barked a laugh, hugging Becca back. Their relationship had been weird from the start, Becca taking a hot second to get comfortable with people she met, but once she had made her judgements she was super open about things and boundaries started to get grey. "I don't know what I'm going to do, Becca," Gemma sighed. "But I know I don't want this to stop."

"Enjoy it while you can," Becca said, giving her another squeeze. "Figure it out as it comes. He seems like a good guy, and if he fucks you good then that's all you can really ask for. That or turn into a lesbian."

"Not there yet, sorry," Gemma said and kissed Becca on the cheek before they pulled away from each other. "Maybe someday."

"Teasing bitch," Becca grinned.

Chapter 102

You woke for the second time that day on Sabrina's bed, though this time she was kissing you instead of fucking you.

"Good afternoon," she smiled, kissing you lightly again. While you were dozing off she had squirmed around so you were no longer spooning her and she was instead laying nose to nose with you.

"Good afternoon, beautiful," you said and kissed her back. "How late is it?"

"Almost five," she said.

"Mmmm," you groaned, stretching and accidentally rubbing against the now cold wet spot where Sabrina had squirted. "If we get cleaned up, do you want to head out for dinner? My treat."

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, please."

Somehow you always ended up in Sabrina's shower after spending time at her place. Then again, considering what you always got up to, it made sense.

You spent a good twenty minutes in the shower, washing each other and teasing. Groping. Making out under the hot spray. Showering with Sabrina was so similar, and yet also different, from showering with Gemma. And you loved both experiences.

Once you were out of the shower, Sabrina insisted on drying you off, and you did the same for her. Then she sat you down on the toilet and styled your hair with a variety of products until she was happy, and shushed you out of the room. You got dressed and started cleaning up the living area until Sabrina came out of her room wearing a red dress that hugged her tight body closely.

"Wow," you said, standing up from the couch. "Sabrina, you look amazing."

"Thank you," she smiled, and walked over to take your hand, her other holding a large purse with its straps over one shoulder. "I figured dolling myself up was the least I could do after you gave me a spiritual experience."

"Well, I'm in awe of you," you said, stooping to kiss her. She'd done up her makeup as well, her lips a bright red that matched her dress. She kissed you back enthusiastically, and when you were done she went to the little hall closet and fished around until she found a pair of red heels that matched her dress, lipstick and - you realized - her bag. You also noticed that she slipped a pair of old flats into her purse as well, but didn't say anything.

You left Sabrina's apartment arm in arm, her looking like a million bucks and you looking clean and put together even if you were wearing your clothes from the night before. Sabrina didn't have an immediate opinion on dinner, so you decided to show her one of your own discoveries in the city closer to your place than hers. It was an Italian bistro, not so fancy that you were going to break the bank or anything, but classy while maintaining a family atmosphere and a bustling takeout business.

The hostess was a pretty woman in her mid-thirties, but you only had eyes for Sabrina as you were led over to a table. You pulled out the heavy chair for her, and Sabrina smiled shyly as she accepted your invitation to sit.

"You're going overboard, John," she said. "Remember, this isn't a date. By the rules, we aren't dating."

"I know," you said as you took your own seat. "But thisis a platonic dinner out with someone I care for a lot, and I want you to know how much."

She blushed and looked away for a moment before turning back to you. "I care about you a lot too, John."

You reached across the table and took her hand in yours, giving it a squeeze. "I know."

And then dinner was exactly what you said - a platonic dinner with someone you cared for and just enjoyed being around. Sure, you flirted a little, but it wasn't like the last two times you'd been in a restaurant with Sabrina. You mostly talked and laughed, just being with each other, and without the tenseness of sexual attention - since you were both utterly drained at the moment - it was just plain fun.

When the waiter brought the bill over, you took it and paid, and Sabrina smiled her thanks. Then you talked for another twenty minutes until Sabrina said, "I think they're staring at us and want us to leave, John. How about you take me home to your place?"

"Really?" you asked, a little surprised. Sabrina had been there, but hadn't been there late before.

"Mhmm," Sabrina nodded. "Netflix and chill? And I do mean chill, notchill. Well, not unless... you know."

The two of you were out the door and walking down the street in under a minute. You walked arm in arm, and again you were struck with the casualness of how close you and Sabrina had gotten with each other, let alone the addition of Gemma.

It was a good fifteen-minute walk back to your place, and you rode the elevator up with Sabrina in your arms, hugging softly and not caring about the side eye you were getting from the scruffy looking woman who rode up and stopped on the floor below yours.

At your door you had the key in the lock when you hesitated for a moment, and then knocked loudly. And then knocked again.

"What are you doing?" Sabrina asked.

You shook your head, then called through the door. "Mosche, you better have pants on. Sabrina is here with me."

Then you opened the door, and found Mosche thankfully with pants on, but that was it as he lounged on the couch and watched TV. "Hey dude," he said. "Hey, uh, Sabrina? Damn, you're all dressed up."

"Yes I am," Sabrina said as she stepped in after you. "I just wanted to show off a little for John tonight."

"Uh-huh," Mosche said, narrowing her eyes a little as you could see him working through the last couple of days. The last he'd seen you, you were heading out with Gemma from the comedy club. Now here you were with Sabrina. You'd told him you were seeing two different women, but you had to assume experiencing it was something else entirely. "Well... OK."

"We're probably going to hole up in my room," you said. "Are there any more of those chips I bought?"

"Oh, yeah, for sure," Mosche said.

"I'll be in your room," Sabrina said, and kissed you lightly before walking down the hall.

You and Mosche both watched her walk away.

Chapter 103

"Dude," Mosche said definitively once Sabrina was in your room.

"Yeah, I know," you said.

"No, dude," he said. "I don't know whether to be pissed at you for havingtwo girls that look like Gemma and Sabrina, or if I should be paying you for lessons or something. And they both know about each other?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "They even came up with some rules for us to work by and everything. Gemma is my girlfriend, Sabrina is my friend with benefits."

"Ugh," Mosche sighed heavily, running his hands through his hair. "I can't even get a date and you're juggling like a master."

"What about that Tasha girl?" you asked. "She was cute and is in the same scene as you. And she's Tantric Sex Girl, right?"

"Yeah," he said, his hands over his face and muffling him as he kept his head back on the couch.

"So have you asked her out?" you asked.

Mosche just shook his head.

"Well, why not?"

Mosche lowered his hands heavily, flopping them to his sides. "Because if I ask her out and she says no, it'll make things weird. And if I ask her out and she says yes, and the date goes badly, it'll make things weird and everyone at the club will hear about it. And even if she says yes and it goes well, then everyone at the club will know she'll date comics and they'll hit on her even more and she'll probably find someone better than me."

"Jesus, Mosche," you said, then hesitated. "Wait, do Jewish people say something other than 'Jesus'?"

"No," Mosche said. "Well, I guess you could say like, 'Abraham!' or something, but it doesn't have the same impact."

"Alright, well... Jesus, Mosche!" you said again. "You need to build up your confidence and stop giving so many fucks. Which, I'll admit, is rich coming from me since I stumbled ass first into this situation. But I've learned really quickly that being honest as hell and taking risks is just going to lead to better things."

"That's not helpful," Mosche said. "Do you know how often a kid like I was gets told that growing up?"

"Probably the same amount as I was," you said. "Look. Ask out Tasha. You have plenty in common, and she's talking to you about sexual stuff. You do realize that's calledflirting, right?"

"Is it?" Mosche asked. "I don't even know anymore. She also asked about you and Gemma a lot, especially after she apparently saw your dick from on stage?"

"That... is not exactly what happened. She asked Gemma how big I was, and Gemma showed her through my pants," you said. "It's not like I whipped it out on the table or anything."

"Well, you might as well have," Mosche muttered. "Tasha mentioned you and Gemma like five more times during the rest of the night."

"Well, what was she saying?" you asked.

"She would say shit like how cute you two were together, and how you must have taken Gemma home and were railing her with your... yeah. And she was talking about how much she could use a good fuck from a guy with the balls to get a girl like her," Mosche said.

"Oh my God, dude," you said. "She was literally waving you into her bed like an air traffic control guy with the big glowy sticks."

"What? No," Mosche said.

"She told you she wanted to get fucked," you said. "What did you say?"

"Um, I guess I probably said, 'Yeah, haha,' 'cause I felt awkward as fuck."

"OK. It's Saturday night. Do you know where she is right now?" you asked.

"No, I'm not like stalking her or something," Mosche said.

"Yeah, but she's not performing at another open mic or anything, right?"

"Not that I know of. If there was one I'd be there," he said.

"OK, here's what you're going to do," you said. "You're going to call her. And you're going to say thisexactly. Are you ready to hear this?"

"Yes, fine. What am I supposed to say?"

"You say, 'Hey Tasha. I was clueless last night. If you still want to fuck, I'll bring shawarma for an after-fuck snack.'"

"But I don't like shawarma," Mosche said.

"Oh my Lord, dude," you said, throwing your hands up in the air. "It's not about the shawarma. Swap it out for whatever other takeout you can get at this hour. Just fucking call her."

"Fine, I'll call her," he said. "But I've never been on a booty call before."

"It's only a booty call if you only have sex," you said. "That's what the food is for. Take it from Booty Call to... I don't know. Booty Call Plus."

"Is this really going to work?" Mosche asked.

"Only one way to find out," you said, turning towards the hallway, and then remembering to grab your bag of chips from the kitchen. "Dude," you said, coming back into the living room with the bag folded over on itself, only about one-third full.

"Oh, shit," Mosche said. "I forgot I ate some last night."

"Whatever," you said. "Call her." You started down the hall to your room but stopped, "And by the way, Mosche? You did better last night. And you definitely weren't the bottom-rung guy anymore."

"Really?" Mosche said, perking up like a golden retriever.

"Yeah," you said. "Keep it up. And, honestly, consider what I said about women to be true about comedy. Honesty and confidence."

It really didn't matter to you if Mosche actually called Tasha or not. Especially once you opened your bedroom door to find Sabrina's shoes and bag on the floor, and deeper in her dress, and after that her thong and bra.

Sabrina smiled from your bed, under the covers but holding them open for you. She was wearing one of your shirts and it seemed that was it. "Hey, baby," she said. "Get your laptop, I want to cuddle and we have more episodes of Castle to watch."

Chapter 104

Sabrina directed you to strip down to your boxers, and you slipped under the covers with her and booted up your laptop. Soon you were spooned up behind her with the laptop on the bed with Netflix up as Sabrina teasingly judged your 'Continue Watching' section. You bickered over silly things, fighting for control of the laptop trackpad as you hugged her to you, and eventually somehow managed to get to the Castle selection.

"You were out there a while," Sabrina said, reaching for the bag of chips.

"Yeah, Mosche has lady troubles," you said.

"And you didn't call me out to help?!" Sabrina said with fake shock. "You have to admit that I was the perfect wingwoman between you and Gemma."

"You absolutely were," you said, kissing the top of her head. "But it's less of a wingwoman situation, more of a 'literally just make any move at all' situation."

"So what lesson did you impart upon him, oh Master of Game," Sabrina teased. "Did you tell him to scour OnlyFans for this mystery woman's page like you did with me?"

"You know I wasn't scouring," you said. "It was a happy coincidence."

"Just happy?"

"Very, very happy," you said.

Sabrina hit play on Episode 2 of the show and then to your horror she went about crumpling up your bag of chips, crushing them all.

You hit play on the show. "What in the hell are you doing?" you asked.

"What? I don't want greasy fingers, and we don't want crumbs in the bed," Sabrina said.

"So you crush the chips!? What kind of animal are you?"

"Oh, stop being so dramatic. Watch," she said. Then she sat up and straightened out the bag. "Sit up."

You did, and she put the corner of the bag to your lips and tilted it, pouring in a mouthful of chip crumbs.

"See? No mess," she said.

"M'you' a 'enious," you said through your mouthful.

"You finally realize it," she grinned and kissed you on the cheek. She tilted a mouthful of chip crumbs into her mouth as well, and then set the bag aside and snuggled down under the covers again and pressed play.

You joined her soon after, and Sabrina pulled your arm around her so that she was cuddled into a spooning position again. Watching the show with her was fun - you both had a tendency to make little comments and kept each other grinning as you watched the odd police procedural.

Deep into the episode, you started to let your hands wander a bit and Sabrina let you know she was fine with it big wiggling her bum back against you. You started over the shirt, massaging her small breasts lightly, then ran your hand down her side to her bare hip and down her thigh as far as you could reach without moving the rest of your body. Then you brought your hand back up, slipping under the shirt, and pressed your hand to her bare stomach.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,071 Followers