The OF Girl Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what hassles?" you asked.

Chapter 108

You didn't, unfortunately, end up fucking. At least not at that moment. Instead, you held each other for a long while until your stomach grumbled.

"Can I make you two breakfast?" you asked them.

"I think you mean 'please let me go eat, evil succubuses who have trapped me in my own bed,'" Gemma mumbled into your shoulder.

"Not sure if I'd go that far," you said. "But I'm pretty sure I can guarantee you two at least some eggs, toast and coffee."

"Yes, please," Sabrina said.

"Just eggs and coffee for me," Gemma said. "I'm trying to tone down the carbs. Dating you is going to make me fat. We're always eating."

"What if I want to get you fat?" you asked.

"Then you need to try harder," Gemma muttered.

Sabrina finally shifted and let you roll over and up, getting to your feet. You quickly dressed in some shorts and a sleeveless shirt. "Do you two want breakfast in bed, or are you coming out in a couple minutes?"

"Bed," Gemma said. She seemed to be dozing off a bit after the warm cuddle pile.

"Mm-mm," Sabrina shook her head. "No crumbs in the bed. We'll come out to eat."

"How dare you," Gemma said.

"Sorry, do you want crumbs stuck to your ass when he's pounding you?" Sabrina asked.

There was a long moment of hesitation. "Fine," Gemma said. "I'll get up again."

You left the two of them in your room and headed to the kitchen. The apartment was quiet and you set to work whipping up a quick breakfast of over-easy eggs fried in the centre of pieces of toast.

You were surprised when Mosche was the first person to come out to join you.

"Hey, you want some breakfast?" you asked.

"Yep," he nodded, walking with his eyes almost completely closed towards the coffee maker.

"Is, ah, Tasha still here?" you asked.

"Nope," Mosche shook his head.

"Did you and her...?"

"Yes?"

"You don't know?"

"I mean, we did stuff," Mosche said. "Just not... stuff."

"I see," you said. "Are you seeing her again?"

"Well, I mean I see her every Open Mic night," he said.

"Yeah, I meant- You know what, never mind."

Mosche made the coffee while you were busy at the stovetop, and he went to sit down and yawned loudly a few times. Sabrina was the next person to come out, dressed in that same shirt as earlier and last night, and you had to wonder if she'd put on underwear this time or not.

"Morning," she muttered to Mosche, immediately gravitating towards the hot coffee.

Then Gemma came down the hallway. You hadn't seen what she'd worn to your place that morning. She was dressed in dark blue sweatpants with an athletic bra holding in her big tits, with a crop top that looked like a pullover hoodie that had been cropped right at the bust line. It left her wonderfully curvy abdomen bare and you had the urge to just wrap her up and keep your hands on her.

"Morning Mosche," she yawned as she went to the counter beside Sabrina.

Mosche frowned and blinked several times as if he had to parse what was happening in front of him. "Uh, good morning."

"Gemma, are you sure you don't want toast?" you asked. "I'm doing Birds-in-a-Nest."

She came over to you and looked at what was in the pan. "Oh, those look good," she said. "Um, yes. Fatten me up, I'll do toast as well."

"OK, sounds good," you said and casually kissed her lips.

"Thanks, love," she smiled.

"Coffee, baby?" Sabrina offered you a steaming mug.

"Mmm, yes," you nodded, accepting it from her and taking a sip. "That's perfect."

"Oh, I know," Sabrina smirked.

If you were honest with yourself, you knew what you were doing. The entire breakfast, you and Sabrina and Gemma lightly teased Mosche with what was going on. By now both Gemma and Sabrina had spent at least a few minutes with him and realized what an odd duck he was, so you didn't feel too bad about it at all.

To his credit, Mosche never asked the obvious question and you didn't offer the answer up freely.

Still, it was an awkward meal mainly because no one seemed to know what to say to each other, so everything ended up coming out as just a little odd. Gemma asked after Tasha, not realizing she'd been in the apartment the night before. Sabrina asked about Mosche's stand-up. The three of you talked a little about the office. Eventually, you and the girls had finished with breakfast and you quickly loaded the dishes into the dishwasher before heading back to your room, leaving Mosche to do whatever he was going to do for the day.

"Alright," you asked. "So what are you two thinking?"

Gemma ran her hands through her hair. "Well, the way I see it, we can either address the elephant in the room or try and ignore it."

"Is that what we're calling his dick now?" Sabrina asked. "The Elephant?"

"Harrharr," Gemma rolled her eyes. "No, if we're coming up with a name for his dick it's gotta be better than that."

"Or, how about we don't nickname my penis at all?" you asked.

"No, it's already got a nickname, remember? Daddy's Dick," Sabrina said.

"Whatever," you groaned.

"For real though," Gemma said, stepping closer to you and wrapping her arms around your neck so she could lean close. "I'm ready if you are."

Your response was to kiss her, then turn to Sabrina. "Do you still want to watch?"

"Um, yes?" Sabrina said and peeled off the shirt she was wearing, revealing her completely naked body.

You snorted and smirked. "I love you, Sabrina," you said while still holding Gemma in your arms.

Sabrina bit her lip and smiled. "I love you too, John."

"And I love you, Gemma," you said, turning back to her and giving her a kiss. She responded equally.

"Love you too, love," Gemma whispered to you.

Chapter 109

"I want to see you suck his dick," Sabrina said softly. She had sat down on the desk chair, one knee pulled up to her chest with the heel of her foot planted on the seat. She was already teasing herself with a finger slowly stroking her pussy lips as she watched you.

You and Gemma had made out for a long minute, standing in the middle of the room. Gemma grinned and looked over at Sabrina. "Oh you do, huh?"

Sabrina nodded.

"Is that what you want, love?" Gemma asked, turning back to you. "Do you want me to suck your dick? Do you want me to get on my knees and take out your beautiful cock and show you how much I love you with my mouth?"

You kissed her for your response and Gemma laughed happily into your lips. She quickly went down to her knees and pulled down your shorts, releasing your cock to bob in front of her for a moment. "Hello again," she smirked, looking up at you as she put her face under your cock and let it rest with the head on her forehead.

"You are such a slut for him," Sabrina giggled.

"Takes one to know one," Gemma shot back, then stuck out her tongue and slowly slithered it up the underside of your cock. At the tip she kissed you softly, her eyes stuck on yours. She then softly kissed all over the head, and back down the sides of the shaft until her nose was buried into the root.

You groaned, the emotion of the moment more pleasurable than the light kisses necessarily were, and you ran your fingers through Gemma's thick blonde hair. She hummed happily in response, watching your expressions, and sneaked her face a little lower as she kissed your sack.

Sabrina was watching Gemma work, the tip of her tongue between her teeth as she slowly slipped her ring finger up and down against her clit and then lower to the entrance of her cunt.

"Gemma," you breathed out.

"Yes, love?" she asked, raising up from teasing your balls and back to your cock, kissing it wetly on the side.

"You're teasing me," you said.

"Do you want more?" she asked you.

"You know I do," you told her.

"Take it then," she challenged you.

"Fuck," Sabrina whispered, sliding her entire finger into herself as she watched you.

You took Gemma's hair more firmly in your grip and she leaned forward eagerly, adjusting her stance on her knees and sticking her ass out for balance as she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue like a panting dog.

"I love you," you told her. She didn't answer verbally, keeping her mouth open as you tapped your cock head on her tongue, answering with her eyes instead as she urged you to take her mouth.

So you did. You slid your cock into Gemma's open mouth and she immediately hummed happily as she closed her lips around your shaft. You started to softly fuck her mouth, and she breathed through her nose as she worked her tongue around your shaft and head while you thrust into her. She wiggled her ass slowly, still teasing you despite giving you what you wanted.

"Fuck, you are so God damn sexy," you grunted. "Isn't she a fucking sexual Queen, Sabrina?"

"No," Sabrina said. "She's not a queen. She has the body of one for sure, but look at the way she's looking at you. Gemma is a filthy whore for you, John. And she fucking loves it. I know because I'm the same way, baby."

"Is that true, Gemma?" you asked her. "Are you just my filthy whore? Can I do anything I want with you?"

"God, yes, love," Gemma panted, looking up at you from her knees.

You knelt down in front of her and kissed her spittle-covered lips, cupping her face in your hands as you did it.

"Thank you," you whispered to her.

"God no," she said back. "Thank you. This is so fucking hot."

You slid around her, keeping a hand on her back to keep her in place, and then quickly pulled down her sweatpants. She hadn't put any panties on, so you were facing her bare ass. You quickly spread her cheeks apart, revealing her cunt and asshole, and she arched her back to present them even more to you. Your lick started from her clit and slowly dragged with a broad tongue over her lips, tasting the sweet and salty skin of her pussy as her ass and abdominal muscles flexed. You kept going, taking a moment to dip your tongue firmly against her hole, then dragging it firmly up the other side and further across her perineum and then tonguing her asshole.

"Fuck!" Gemma wheezed, throwing her head back and trying to look at you over her shoulder.

In response you left her asshole and took the thick, meaty curve of her ass cheek between your teeth and bit her playfully. Then you turned that bite into a suck, and the suck turned harder.

"Yes, fuck," Gemma gasped, squeezing her eyes shut. "Do it."

You sucked even harder, and came away with a pop as you left a hickey on the inner curve of her ass cheek.

"Holy fuck," Sabrina moaned. "That's so fucking hot. I want one."

You couldn't help but snort a little, and tried to hide it by smashing your tongue back against Gemma's asshole and licking your way back down to her pussy. Once there, you tongued her rapidly, making her shudder, and then without warning her you raised up and slotted your cock into position and fucked into her with one hard, insistent thrust.

"Yeeeeah," Gemma shouted, her face screwed up as you didn't let her resist, forcing her pussy to yield and let you in. She dropped her head and let it hang as you palmed her wonderful ass with one hand, your thumb pressed right next to her pretty asshole.

"That's the best feeling, isn't it?" Sabrina asked. She had two of her slim fingers inside herself now as she watched you.

"Fu- Yeah," Gemma nodded.

You reached forward and hooked your fingers into the back of the neckhole of Gemma's crop top sweater, and your thumb into the bottom elastic of her sports bra. With her top and bra in your fist, you pulled her more upright until her ass was pressed to your hips and you were buried inside of her, while her arched back thrust her chest into the air and her head fell back against your shoulder.

"Tell Sabrina what you're feeling," you told Gemma.

Gemma was breathing heavily, her eyes closed as her cunt got used to your cock inside of her again. "I feel wanted," she said. "I feel full. I feel loved for being my filthy, kinky, naughty self. I love him so fucking much."

Sabrina got up from her seat and knelt in front of Gemma and kissed her on the cheek. "It's so damn good, isn't it?" she asked, taking Gemma's hands in hers.

Gemma nodded.

Sabrina looked to you. "Now fuck her, John. Fuck her hard so that she can't ever forget."

Chapter 110

You still had Gemma's shirt and bra pulled back with onehand, her ass pressed to your pelvis as you pulled her shoulder back to your chest. You wrapped your other hand around her waist and spread your fingers out across her stomach, feeling the warmth of her soft skin as you ground your cock deeper inside of her.

"Uuunh," Gemma moaned, her head still falling back on your shoulder.

You used your hips to pull out a bit and shove yourself back in. It was only a couple of inches of movement at best, but Gemma quivered as her cunt grabbed at you, not wanting to let you go.

"Did I mention that I really like this outfit?" you said quietly to her, continuing to slowly fuck her. "The top is very cute on you, and the athletic bra underneath is such a tease. Plus I love your stomach and back. I'd kiss you there over and over if I wasn't a little busy doing other things."

Gemma smiled and rolled her eyes. "You're such a dork sometimes, John."

You nuzzled her hair away from her neck and placed your lips there, kissing her softly. "Got a problem with that?"

"Not in a million years, love," she hummed happily.

Sabrina was still kneeling on the floor in front of you and Gemma, completely naked with her legs spread as she fingered herself with one hand. Her eyes were wide as she took in you and Gemma fucking in front of her, her lips slightly parted as she panted softly.

You started to speed up your thrusting, feeling Gemma's thick butt slapping softly against your hips. You let go of the back of Gemma's top, the elastic of the bra snapping back into place, and brought both your hands around to palm and squeeze her breasts through her athletic bra. She began thrusting her ass back at you, her eyes closed as she focused on the feelings.

"I want to help," Sabrina murmured. "Is there- Gemma, you helped that first time with me and John. Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to try choking you?" Sabrina's kink for choking had developed quickly from fantasy to reality, and you'd gotten more comfortable with it. That first time you'd tried it Gemma had done some of the choking, too. It was the most she'd taken part in that not-quite-threesome.

Gemma shook her head softly. "No, I don't think so," she said softly. "I just- I mean I'll try it, but I don't think so."

"Another time," you grunted. The effort of our fucking was less about the act of fucking and more about the slightly awkward angle we were in.

"What do you like?" Sabrina asked. "I mean, other than watching. Because I know you fucking loved watching me and John this week."

Gemma breathed out a nearly soundless laugh. "I hadn't even - God, yes love, get deep like that - I hadn't even thought of it like that, but I guess you're right. Mmmm, nipples please. Yes, yesyesyes. I guess I'm a voyeur, at least with you two. But I'm notthat kinky, either."

"Says you," you smiled, whispering into her ear. "What happened to what you said on Friday night?"

"Fuuuuck," Gemma moaned. "Is that even a kink?"

You glanced at Sabrina and smiled, guessing at what her thoughts would be. "Tell her."

Gemma was already flushed from the fucking, but now she started to flush more deeply from mild shyness. "I- Um..."

"Tell me, please?" Sabrina said, shuffling forward on her knees. She took Gemma's hands in hers. They were nearly tit to tit, Sabrina's much smaller ones just brushing against the backs of your fingers as you continued to hold and squeeze Gemma's. "You got to see some of my really kinky shit. I just want to know you're getting what you want, too."

"I am," Gemma panted. "God, I am. I want- I want John. That's what I want. He owns me in the bedroom. He can have anything he wants because I know he loves me. That's what I fucking want - fuck, love, you just got harder inside me!"

You had, right when she said you owned her in the bedroom. She'd said it before, but her admitting it to Sabrina was hot as hell because it made it more real for someone else to hear it. To know it.

"You know I'm his too, right?" Sabrina said. She closed the distance, pressing her nakedness against Gemma's front, one hand holding her hip and the other brushing the hair out of Gemma's face. "Remember? My mouth, my pussy. He claimed them both. Next he'll claim my ass, and it'll be his, too. Isn't it so fucking hot to know he can do that? That John is who he is?"

Gemma laughed, squeezing her eyes shut as you buried inside of her deeply again, holding for a moment.

"Mine first," Gemma said.

"You what first?" Sabrina asked.

"My asssss," Gemma sighed. "Seriously. You got to fuck him first, I want him to fuck my ass first. Please? I need a first too for this to be balanced, Sabrina."

"Of course," Sabrina said, leaning forward and lightly kissing Gemma's lips. "But don't wait too long or I'll get impatient."

"OK," Gemma nodded. "Sooner than later." Then she turned back to you. "Not today though, love."

"I wouldn't think of it," you chuckled. "Well, I would. You have a pretty butthole."

"Whatever that means," Gemma laughed.

"Wait, I have an idea," Sabrina said, sliding away from us. You went back to fucking Gemma as Sabrina scooted over and picked up Gemma's phone from your bedside table. She held it up to Gemma and unlocked it with her face recognition, then went to the camera. "Hold still. I want you to see exactly what John owning that Aussie cunt of yours looks like right now."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================