All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 101-110'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is my regularly scheduled reminder that OF Girl and my other Erotica stories are powered by PATREON. Please consider supporting my ongoing series, and getting a chance to read chapters early and provide input into the series!

www.patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

This is in contention for the best read of 2022. If the series is to have a successful continuation it will need to have to dramatic conflict to test the MCs. Looking forward to the next Arc.

GrubermanGrubermanover 1 year ago

No!!! Can't be the current stopping point. :,(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this series, are there more chapters coming? :-)

Rockh1Rockh1over 1 year ago

This is really good. I find that I like the three main characters …. A lot! Keep up the good work.

JandM6355JandM6355over 1 year ago

I am enjoying the story so far, o you have wrough schedule o when you will release further chapters to this and your other stories?

TxCeltTxCelt11 months ago

Best organic development of a 3-way relationship I've ever read. 5 stars on that, sir!

Also, the only 2nd person POV I've ever stuck with this long. That's a tough format to write, so 5 stars on that too.

Well done, Break.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

That is true fantasy no to women would do that he is one luck guy, but keep it going great story and can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES