The OF Girl Ch. 011-020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grinned. "Alright, good to know. No hickies in places that show at work."

"Mmm, you tease," she hummed. "Where would you put them?"

This was escalating to a place you were happy to go. Sabrina seemed like she was even bolder than usual when she was in front of a camera. First at the restaurant and now on this call, she seemed to let her kink out just a bit more.

"Well, the inside of your breasts," you said. "Or maybe the undersides so that if you wear a really short crop top you might still show it off. And the inside of your thighs. And maybe one right next to your little exclamation point."

"Did you like that?" she asked. "I just did it a couple of days ago. Nothing I've posted has shown it yet."

"It's very cute," you said. "And shows off your sparky personality."

She preened on the screen for a moment, playing up revelling in my compliments, before rolling back onto her side and looking at her phone on a more even plain.

"So, John, tomorrow I'm going to need you to ask Gemma for drinks after work."

You blinked, surprised at the sharp turn in the conversation. "Ah, what? Why?" you asked, trying to cover that you had a big hint as to why already after eavesdropping earlier.

"Because I think she would be good for you, and you'd be good for her," Sabrina said. "And because if we're going to be fucking around don't want to deprive her of a good dick like yours. She could really use it."

====================================

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my 'Technically We're Estranged' series for another Camgirl-related story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================