All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 111-120'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello hello, folks! This is my regular reminder that day by day I get closer to working full-time as an Erotica author and it is only possible through the support of the community on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/breakthebar). Check out early chapter releases for all my series, the chance to give direct input through polls and posts, and support your non-local smut peddler!

Cheers,

~Break.

apophasisapophasisover 1 year ago

Flash forwards always suck, but using one then not even reaching that part in this section is particularly annoying.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

@apophasis - The next set of chapters are already submitted, for what it's worth. You can also read almost 40 more chapters over on my Patreon! It takes time to re-format and edit them for Lit so I do them in batches. My Patreon is the most-updated location for all my content. Cheers!

KellyBoomEroticaKellyBoomEroticaover 1 year ago

The flash forward brings some much needed tension into the story. I love it. Who is mad at who? What could've possibly gone so haywire that both Sabrina and Gemma are fuming? Leaving the reader on pins and needles was an excellent choice. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Looking forward to the next chapters

JeryarbJeryarbabout 1 year ago

Definitely need to sabotage Joy. She's gotta go. After getting her ego destroyed.

Skater6762Skater676212 months ago

Holy raging thundercunt Batman they both gotta go

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Well another curve ball the adventure continues let the party continue. keep up the good stuff looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice to see the story evolving after a lot of sex. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

All the I love yous is a little nauseating, especially for how long the relationships are but great story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES