The OF Girl Ch. 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You took a deep breath and got up onto your knees. Before you went around to her ass, you leaned down and kissed her while Gemma lightly squeezed her throat. Then you palmed her smaller ass cheek with one hand and reached under her to tweak a nipple. "You know," you said. "At some point we need to come up with the proper rules for you being bratty."

"Love?" Gemma said. "Another time. Fuck her."

Chapter 114

You fucked Sabrina hard and fast. Her cunt was almost as lubed as Gemma's even without your help, and you felt her pussy immediately adapting to your entry. She moaned filthily, sticking out her tongue as she faced forward towards Gemma, leaning over the curvier woman.

As you thrust Sabrina got shifted closer and closer, Gemma adjusting her grip on Sabrina's neck, until you were pounding Sabrina with her face cushioned by Gemma's cleavage. This seemed to just add to Sabrina's horniness, and you grabbed her arms and pulled back on them, keeping her upper abdomen counterbalanced and hanging with her face in line with Gemma's nipples.

It didn't take long like this - Gemma had gotten you close as hell, and Sabrina had been getting teased like mad all morning.

You went off first, driving deep into her and starting to unload just like they both seemed to want you to do. Sabrina went off right after you started and you felt the dripping of her orgasm seeping around your cock and running down her legs and yours. She tensed as it happened, and Gemma squeezed just that touch harder, denying her air, then letting it loose and Sabrina sucked in a heavy breath with loud gasps.

And you were left panting, still buried in her as she started to recollect her faculties.

Without pulling out, you scooped her up in your arms and tolled sideways, placing you both on your sides as you hugged her to you.

"I love you, Sabrina," you murmured to her as she was recovering.

It was kind of funny seeing her try and tackle that. It was new, but it wasn't. You'd both been feeling it. She'd slipped once, or was it twice?

Now you could say it.

"I love you," you whispered to her again.

She pulled your arm around her tighter, snuggling back against you like you had when you'd been going to sleep the night before. Gemma slid lower on the bed and surprised you by not moving to cuddle up next to you, but instead Sabrina from the other side.

The three of you held each other quietly until the wet spots on the sheets started to get cold.

"God, that feels good," Sabrina said as the three of you started moving and getting up.

"Which feeling?" Gemma asked. "The cum, or your pussy knowing it went another round with John?"

"Yes," Sabrina laughed. "Both."

The three of you got half-dressed as you tried to figure out what the rest of the day looked like. Gemma didn't want to go back to her apartment, and Sabrina said she needed to do some work later but could take the back end of the morning and the early afternoon to hang out. In the end you all got half-dressed and scampered down the hallway to the washroom, taking turns showering in the small shower of the apartment while the other two tried to get themselves together.

Both Gemma and Sabrina laughed as they used your body wash and shampoo, deciding that they might as well go in together on some shower supplies of their own to leave in your room. They both also used a spritz of your cologne, deciding to go all-in on smelling like you for the day.

Since Gemma had only come over that morning in her casual wear, she was happy to find out that Sabrina had brought a second outfit with her in that big purse of hers. It was sweatpants as well, along with a white tee shirt that wasn't quite a crop top, but with the way she wore her sweats low on the waist it might as well have been with the gap of skin. The girls decided to match your outfit to theirs, and dressed you in sweats of your own, matching them with your nicest pair of sneakers and a thin, loose sweater that you would usually wear in the fall.

"Believe us," Gemma said. "You look good. It's streetwear."

"I feel like I'm spending a rainy Sunday at home," you said, looking down at yourself.

"Well, wecould do that," Sabrina said. "But frequent breaks make for better work habits. I think that probably applies to sex as much as it does to studying and office work."

You snorted. "OK. Not what I meant."

"I know," she smiled.

The three of you decided that you wanted to do something that wasn't drinking or eating - well, you would probably end up eating lunch out, but that wasn't what you were going out to do. A quick google search for 'things to do' suggested the local museum, and you were a little surprised to realize that you were... excited? You hadn't been to a museum maybe since a middle school field trip, but the idea of walking around with Sabrina and Gemma sounded like fun.

Yeesh, you thought to yourself.What am I becoming?

You could practically hear your mother in your ear telling you that once you found a girl you would gladly start doing all sorts of crazy things to get her to like you.

Jokes on you, Mom, you thought.They already like me.

You left the apartment together, locking up after yourself as Mosche didn't seem to be home. Part of you hoped he'd gone out to see Tasha again - you had no idea if they would actually be good together, but Mosche needed someone to try and round off his rough edges and you had a feeling Tasha would be able to do that at least a bit.

The three of you decided to take public transit instead of Ubering, so you hopped a bus and ended up standing next to the two of them as they got a pair of forward-facing seats. The bus wasn't packed, but it was busy, and you were happy that they weren't being forced to stand and deal with the constant movement and back and forth of people hopping on and getting off.

One quick bus transition and another two-minute ride dropped you off at the Museum of Art, and as you started down the street towards the entrance Gemma fell in on your right, taking your hand in both of hers, and Sabrina fell in on your left hooping her arm through yours.

The sun was out, it was a beautiful day. You'd gotten laid that morning, and your girlfriend and best friend with major benefits were with you.

What could possibly go wrong?

Chapter 115

Nothing went wrong.

This wasn't a date, so you acquiesced to the girls when they said they wouldn't let you buy them their tickets - from now on, all outings as the three of you, you were going dutch. That was the new rule.

Inside the museum, it became obvious quickly that Gemma was enjoying herself the most, but Sabrina had the most art knowledge. It turned out that Sabrina's twin sister was an Art History major who wanted to be a Gallery Director, or at least work to become one when she graduated school. All that time in high school with her twin had led to an osmosis of information between the two of them, so even though Sabrina didn't have a fascination with art, she could at least give you and Gemma a half-decent, Coles Notes version on styles and mediums, and the bullshit art-splanations of why an empty, half open can of beans on a white pedestal was 'art.'

Gemma, it turned out, loved to be a tourist. Watching her beam at every new room you entered, her eyes alight with the possibility of being surprised, was like walking through the museum with a kid. Her excitement was catching, and you found yourself not needing to be pulled along, but rather keeping up with her eagerly. Sure, you didn't 'Ooh' and 'Aah' as much as she did, but you enjoyed watching her enjoy herself.

The three of you cycled through about half of the museum by the time you were all getting hungry, so you stepped outside and checked your apps to find nearby food trucks - it turned out the Taco Truck that you and Gemma had eaten at in the park for your first date was nearby. Teasing about eating Vegan tacos again sprung up, and then pivoted into dirtier jokes about how much you seemed to like eating tacos.

You ate outside, enjoying the Sunday afternoon as you three found a little green space area next to the museum to have your mini taco picnic. Sabrina looked like she couldn't wipe the smile off her face if she tried, and Gemma was getting into a teasing match with you that ended up with her trying to tickle you, failing, and you tickling her back. You ended up on top of her, and she threw her arms around your neck and started kissing you.

"Hey, no fair," Sabrina said.

"What, you want some too?" Gemma asked.

"Um, duh," Sabrina giggled.

You made sure to give Sabrina as many kisses as you did Gemma.

Another hour and a half in the museum had the three of you starting to burn out on energy. Even Gemma had lost most of that spark, and the three of you agreed to abandon the last area. Back outside again, on the steps of the Museum, Sabrina sighed and checked her phone.

"I think I need to call it a day here," she said. "I should really get back to my place and do some editing of the stuff we filmed yesterday."

"Alright," you said, slipping your arm from hers and hugging her to you. "There probably isn't anything I can do to help with that, is there?"

"Nope," Sabrina said, shaking her head. "That's definitely a one-woman job. Plus you already helped more than enough making the content."

"Well, I just want to say I had a lot of fun today.All f today," Gemma said. "I don't get this whole thing between us, but after this morning and then this afternoon I feel like- This sounds weird in my head, but fuck it. I feel like you two are as close to me as family. We're sharing these weird, super intimate experiences and then doing regular stuff and it's all just so easy. John, I love you. Sabrina, I still can't quite believe I'm saying this, but I'm happy to be in love with the same person as you."

Sabrina blushed. "I feel the same way." She reached over and took Gemma's hand in hers, squeezing it for a moment.

"Well, I don't know how I got so fucking lucky," you said. "I love you both."

A group hug ensued, and it felt good holding the two of them in your arms.

Eventually you had to split up, and you and Gemma waited for Sabrina's uber to show up. Gemma was still holding your hand when you pulled Sabrina close and kissed her goodbye.

"See you tomorrow, and love you to bits," you said.

She was smiling, her eyes big as she gave you another little peck. "Can't wait," she said, and you helped her into the car and shut the door. The driver hadn't even looked up, and you had to wonder what he would have thought about the scene that played out just outside his car.

You stepped back and the car pulled away from the curb, leaving you and Gemma on the sidewalk. Turning to her, you pulled her in close to you again by the hips and kissed her as well. "Do you have a curfew as well?" you asked.

"No," she smiled. "Well, sort of. I should probably spend the night at my place. What is it you Americans say - I can play until the streetlights come on?"

You snorted and gave her a peck on the lips. "That's for kids in the suburbs," you said.

"OK, maybe a little later than that," Gemma smiled.

You were both dealing with sore feet after a long set of hours walking through the mall, so you decided to find a cafe to sit and chat. A quick GoogleMaps search found one a block and a half away, so you walked there hand in hand and a weary-looking waitress directed you to pick a table. The place wasn't exactly dead, but it was late on a Sunday afternoon so the two of you were able to pick a little table in a far corner away from most people.

Once you were sat down and the waitress had brought you both coffee, Gemma leaned forward and smelled the brew, then opened her eyes and smiled at you. "Thanks for today," she said.

"What do you mean?" you asked. "I should be thanking you - we're dating, and you're accepting this whole weird thing we're doing. I'm-"

"Love," she interrupted you, reaching across the table and taking your hand. "You're thinking too much. I had a lot of fun. Thank you."

You sighed and smiled. "You're welcome, love."

She snickered and shook her head. "You're still not saying it right."

"I know," you grinned.

You talked for hours in that little cafe, at one point feeling a light deja vu about your dinner with Sabrina the night before. The conversation was easy, there wasn't an ounce of tension - sexual or otherwise - between you and Gemma because you both just knew.

As evening set in fully, and the street lamps came on, you decided to escort Gemma home and the two of you paid up for your coffees and light snacks. Your conversation continued in the uber, and you walked her to her apartment building door and gave her a soft, sweet kiss good night. She hesitated, and you knew she was thinking about asking you up. And you wanted to, but this one felt right.

"I love you, Gemma," you said. She was up one step from you, the height difference between you putting her eye to eye with you. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Me too," she smiled and kissed you again. "Goodbye for now, love."

Amazingly, the uber driver hadn't driven away yet, so you were able to order up another ride quickly. Alone in the back of the car, you just shook your head in amazement.

This summer was turning out to be fucking amazing.

Chapter 116

"I think I might literally kill that bitch," Gemma said. "Seriously, John. You need to stay the fuck away from her because if she touches you again, I'm going to get deported for what I do to her."

"Gemma, I hear you. But that's not realistic," you said. "We work in the same office, I can't just avoid her." You checked yourself in the mirror again, the red hand of the slap still burning on your cheek. Gemma had barged into the office washroom after you, not caring what it looked like. "We're going to need to figure something out."

Your phone bingled, Sabrina's smiling face flashing on the screen as you received a text from her. You grabbed it and checked her message.

Sabrina: I might literally kill her. Fuck! Tell me you have a plan.

Sabrina: I'm not letting her do this. There is no fucking way.

"Is that Sabrina?" Gemma growled. She snatched your phone from you and read the messages, then started furiously typing back.

"Fuck," you sighed, and then kicked the garbage can. It clattered against the wall.

* * * * *

Six Hours Earlier

"Any particular reason you are whistling like the guy on the Cialis commercials, John?" Becks asked you with a smirk.

You'd woken up early, filled with energy even for a Monday morning. Despite missing the feeling of waking up with Gemma or Sabrina next to you in bed, you were going to spend the day with both of them in the office. Even the tedious intern work seemed like more of a spark, knowing that.

One week ago this morning, you had taken the risk of asking Sabrina if she was secretly filming content for OnlyFans, and things had spiralled in the best, most unexpected ways.

You were early, and you couldn't hide your happy grin as you walked into the building and approached the secretary. "It's just a beautiful day, Becks. How was your weekend?"

"Oh, you know," Becks said. "My new guy brought me out to the country on Saturday and we went all bougie on a mini wine-tasting tour. He knows absolutely nothing about wine, but he put in the effort."

"That sounds like fun," you said, making a mental note for that as a date idea. But was it good for Gemma, or Sabrina? Or maybe both? The trip to the museum all together had been fun. It would likely be a balancing act to figure out the right amount, but doing dates together and separately would be good for all three of you.

"What about you? The last thing I heard was you had a date with Gemma on Friday, right?" Becks asked.

"Yep," you nodded. "It was really good. We went out to a comedy club for an open mic night, then went dancing for a bit."

"Dragged you out to a club, huh?" Becks smirked. "I knew Gemma was a party girl at heart."

"Well, I offered," you said. "I like dancing."

"You do?" Becks asked in surprise. "Don't get me wrong, John, but you don't exactly look like the club-going type. More like drinking with your buddies at a pub."

"I'll have you know I'm an excellent date for weddings, bar mitzvahs, New Year's parties and all other social functions," you said. "If you want my services you have to book pretty far in advance though, I'm a hot commodity."

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "Alright, Rico Suave. You do anything else interesting this weekend?"

Two days of pleasure flitted through your mind, and you had a feeling that Becks caught your look. "Well, Gemma, Sabrina and I all went to the Museum on Sunday afternoon, too. It was fun, and Gemma seemed to really like it."

"Oh, that's cute," Becks said. "Gosh, the last time I went to a Museum must have been... High School?"

"I had the same thought, but it was middle school," you chuckled.

"Alright, well, you should probably get up there," Becks gestured towards the elevators. "Both of your girls got in even earlier than you."

You grinned and took a step towards the elevator, then hesitated and pivoted on your heel. "What do you-"

"I'm not an idiot, John. You're kissing both of them. Hell, you did it in front of me. Whatever you three are doing, you're obviously involved. Just don't flash it around in front of the Lawyers and you should be fine."

"Thanks, Becks," you grinned.

"Yeah, yeah. You owe me one," she said, and then as you went to the elevators called after you, "And I want more pastries tomorrow!"

Upstairs, you quickly walked back to the Intern conference room. You saw Sabrina first as she was coming around from the other direction of the hallway - she'd likely just finished delivering the coffee orders for the morning, leaving them on the Partner and Associate desks for them to walk in to and start their morning. She was wearing a nice little pencil skirt that ended at her knees and a white button-up blouse. She'd pulled her hair back and up in a neat bun and was giving off sexy librarian vibes.

"Good morning, baby," she said with a grin, stepping into your arms and giving you a quick hug.

"Good morning, gorgeous," you said. "How was editing last night?"

"Good. It took longer than I expected, but I posted some teasers late last night and people are practically rioting for more," Sabrina smiled. Then she bit her lip and leaned closer, whispering. "How's it feel having your cock be a minor porn celebrity already?"

You snorted. "You know I don't care about that at all," you said. "I'm just happy to do it with you."

"I know," she grinned, wrapped her arm around yours and pulled you towards the conference room.

Inside, Gemma was already at work and glanced up before quickly finishing what she was typing and then standing up. "Morning, love," she said.

You wrapped her up in a hug as well, and took a chance to bend the rules and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Morning, love," you said.

And then things got back to normal until Eric showed up just on time, sporting a black eye and a massive grin.

"Dude, please tell me that didn't happen on Friday night," you said, immediately feeling bad you hadn't gone to find him or check in on him over the weekend.

"What? Oh, right," Erica said. "Yeah, it did. But you guys aren't gonna believe this - we went viral!"

Chapter 117

"What do you mean we went viral?" you asked.

Eric was still grinning ear to ear. "I mean when I live-streamed that argument and put #DeezChainsLive in the title, I had like five thousand people watching you two confront him and show what a pussy he is. Then I got them chasing me, including DeezChains screaming like a girl as he punched me. The video's been picked up by like four different podcasts and commentators already."