The OF Girl Ch. 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," you groaned. This definitely wasn't your intended goal.

"Honestly, that night might be the best thing that ever happened to me," Eric laughed. "I'm already invited to a couple of live podcast recordings to talk about how much of a bitch DeezChains actually is in real life. Plus people really want to know who you two are."

"Don't," Gemma sighed and shook her head. "Eric, do whatever you want with your new internet fame, just don't name-drop us. Please."

"Why not?" Eric asked. "I mean, seriously you two. I guarantee you guys would easily pick up ten thousand followers on whatever social media you promoted by just doing one of the major pods. John, if you played your cards right I bet you could even get on a call with Top G. And Gemma, well-"

"Eric?" Sabrina cut in. "Remember you are in a legal office talking to coworkers."

"Um," Eric said.

Gemma just shook her head again. "Don't bother, Eric. I'm not interested in internet clout."

Eric turned to you as if he thought you might try and change her mind. You already had one of your girls posting herself online, even if it was anonymous. Sure, you were... participating... but you weren't exactly thrilled at the idea of Gemma becoming an influencer or something. So when he looked at you, you frowned at him. "Keep our names out of it."

"Alright, well I guess that will hopefully fix the, um, other situation going on," Eric said.

You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. "What other situation, Eric?"

"Oh, DeezChains has been going off on his channel and socials saying he's suing you guys for defamation and libel. I mean, obviously that would be ridiculous legally speaking but he's got Fuck You money to throw around," Eric said.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," you said.

"It's fine. As long as he doesn't figure out who you guys are he can't file, and if I'm not saying anything then what are the chances he figures it out?"

"Hold on, how viral are we talking?" Sabrina asked. "How many views?"

Eric shrugged. "Between the original and the podcasts? A couple million. But that'll go up through the week. He can't do anything to me since I've got him committing assault and I could press charges."

"Oh, God," you groaned. What were the chances that someone you or Gemma knew wouldn't see it?

Gemma sat down heavily, obviously thinking the same thing you were. "It's the internet, Eric. Where there's a will, there's a way and our faces are out there."

"Ah, you two will be fine," Eric waved away your concerns.

"We should get ahead of this," you said.

"How?" Gemma asked. "File DMCAs?"

"No, if it's spread that much already we'll never keep up, and technically I think Eric owns the copyright anyways since we were in public," you said. "But we do work for a bunch of lawyers."

Gemma sighed and Sabrina nodded. "Garrison," they both said.

"Yup," you said. "All we need to do is explain to our boss how his interns might be in a legal battle with a guy named DeezChains."

* * * * *

"Let me get this straight," Garrison said, leaning back in his hair and pinching the bridge of his nose. "You two were out drinking and somehow managed to not only get into a dispute with an internet meme of a man but do it on camera. And now he's threatening legal action?"

"Ah, yes sir," you said. You and Gemma were sitting in his office. It was just after 9 AM and you two had gone to him as soon as he arrived.

"What exactly did you say?" He asked.

"We accused him of sexual harassment, demanding he stop attempting to contact me through proxies," Gemma said. "After that, I think I inferred he was a coward?"

"I also might have inferred he was gay because of how he was wording things. He called me a 'bitchboy' and immediately after he loudly declared he 'fucks bitches.'"

Garrison snorted and shook his head. "Alright, let's see the video," he said.

You quickly searched for it on your phone based on Eric's title and handed it over. He watched the whole confrontation twice then gave your phone back.

"Well, the good news is that none of what happened was a clear and obvious statement to the public," he said. "Any self-respecting lawyer could get this case thrown out on merit. Just don't make any further statements to antagonize this idiot."

"Um, that's part of the problem, sir," Gemma said. "The internet is sort of doing that for us."

The good news was that after skipping through a few video commentaries Garrison decided there wasn't any additional threat caused by the clip getting picked up and covered. The bad news was that he agreed it was likely antagonizing the guy even more.

"Same order stands," he finally said. "Don't make any statements. With some luck, he never finds out who you are."

"What if he does, though?" you asked.

"Then I guess I'm finding out what kind of lawyer takes on an idiot client with a name like DeezChains," he said.

You and Gemma glanced at each other. "Thank you, sir," you both said.

"Yeah, yeah," he grunted, waving you out of his office. "Just go get back to work and don't make me regret this."

You both stood up to leave, but he stopped you in the doorway. "And go see HR to report your relationship," he called after you.

"What do you mean?" you asked, hesitating just outside his office.

"You two were just out drinking at a club, the two of you?" Garrison asked. "Don't try and pull one over on me."

"Ah, yes, sir," you said.

"Well, shit," Gemma muttered as you left the office, then turned to you quickly. "Not that I'm ashamed of dating you or anything, but keeping it quiet would have been nice."

"It's fine, Gemma. I know what you mean," you said. "The less questions about our... situation, the better."

Chapter 118

"Well, at least you guys are covered if something does happen," Sabrina said. You had re-joined her and Eric in the intern office. Andy was pushing thirty minutes late at this point, but it was a Monday so it was entirely possible he'd call in sick.

"As long as you keep your promise to not release our names we should be fine, Eric," you said.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just revel in the spotlight myself. I got invited to a podcast down in Miami at the end of the week already," he said. "Not sure if I can go, but they always have at least like eight hot chicks on the show so I might ask if I can take Friday off or something."

You just shook your head and didn't say anything. He was going to ask for a day off to fly down to Miami... for a podcast. What kind of world were you living in that that was athing?

Getting back to work, you quickly sent an email over to Gemma asking if she wanted to schedule the HR meeting or if you should. She replied that you could, so then you spent the next few minutes composing an email to Carol, the sweet older woman who had done the Intern HR stuff when you had first gotten picked for the spot. There were two HR people for the firm and you'd never met the other guy - you thought his name was Paul. Or maybe Patrick.

Carol got back to you quickly that you could come in just before lunch, and that she would have the forms ready. You hadn't told her what the reason for the meeting request was, so either Garrison had given her a heads up or she was assuming something. You didn't bother to correct her since you would be seeing her in a couple of hours anyways.

All of that probably should have been the end of the wild and out crap for a regular Monday.

But it wasn't.

Andy showed up at 9:45 AM, which was later than usual, but that wasn't it. Neither was him immediately heading to the washroom looking a little green.

No, it was the loud talking in the hallway outside the office door at 10:02 AM that alerted you things weren't going to be as-usual today.

It started as loud talking and laughing; two women making a commotion as they got closer towards your conference room. Now, usually when this happened in the office over the last month it was a particularly friendly, or angry, client of a Partner who felt free to 'be themselves' in the office and you were supposed to ignore it. But then the noise walked right up to the conference room door.

"Hello, children," said a woman who strode into the office. She was pretty in a three-decades-older-than-us sort of way, though to be fair she had a high and proud set of tits that had to be an aftermarket addition. She was wearing a cream coloured dress that probably rode the line between business appropriate and flirty, and her makeup left her looking fierce without being overdone.

Coming in behind her was what had to be a younger version of her, but where the older woman had dyed blonde hair, the daughter had thick brunette hair in a severe bob haircut. She also looked over-tanned, and you weren't sure if it was way too much time in the sun, or too heavy of a spray job. She was wearing a red dress that landed a touch over that same line of business and flirty, with a deep amount of cleavage and a hemline that was a little higher on her thighs than Gemma or Sabrina had ever worn to the office.

"Can we help you, ma'am?" Gemma asked. She was closest to the door, sitting at the head of the table.

"Oh, you can in a moment, dear," the woman said. "We haven't had a chance to meet yet, kids. My name is Tanya Bellagamba, and I am the other Senior Partner whom you all must have been wondering about since you started."

She wasn't wrong entirely, though we all knew about her. Ms Bellagamba had been on vacation since we'd started the internship.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Bellagamba," you said, standing up and walking around the table to offer her your hand. "My name is John, and this is Gemma, Sabrina, and Eric." Sabrina gave you an encouraging look, and you knew she was happy you were taking initiative to be more forward with your engagement of people. 'Secretary-whispering' skills activate!

"Yes, that's nice," she said, giving you a half-hearted, weak wristed shake as if it was an afterthought. "Anyways, I'm sure you've all been running around with a chicken with your heads come off without your Head Intern. This is Joy, my daughter, and she'll be taking charge of you as she has the experience necessary to whip you all into shape."

"I sure do," Joy smiled, and you got the feeling that you were going to dislike this person. There was just something about the way she looked sycophantically at her mother that made something stick in your throat.

"Alright, well I've got cases to catch up on. Caio, dear," Miss Bellagamba said, and air kissed with her daughter. Then she turned back to Gemma. "And I'll take my coffee in my office, dear. Black, one sugar." And she strode away on her high heels.

Gemma, trying to hide her grimace, glanced at you and Sabrina as she stood up to follow. You knew she didn't have a problem doing coffee duty in the mornings, but usually you interns weren't expected to fetch coffees for the rest of the day. Hopefully that wasn't changing.

Joy stood in the doorway with a smirk, her hands on her hips as she looked you all over. "Where's the other one?" she asked. "I thought there were supposed to be five of your newbies this year?"

You glanced over at Andy's seat. "He's in the washroom," you said. "He wasn't feeling well."

"Mhmm," Joy said, frowning and pursing her lips. She strutted around the table a little, eyeing up Sabrina as she crossed behind her, then Eric.

"Hey, Joy," Eric grinned.

Oh, God, you internally groaned.Here it comes.

Chapter 119

"I've kind of been the ringleader for us interns so far this year," Eric continued talking to the new (old?) girl. "I'd be happy to run you through everything we've been doing personally. Maybe over lunch?"

That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, you thought.

"I'm sorry, were you just hitting on me?" Joy asked. "Because this," she pointed at Eric and circled her finger to take in his whole being. "Isn't up to snuff to even fantasize about me. Got it?"

Eric, for what it was worth, rolled with the savage jab. "Hey, no problem. You've got certain expectations, that's fine."

Maybe that 'Red Pill' stuff was actually helping Eric be a little less desperate.

"Good," Joy said. "Now move, this is my spot."

"Really?" Sabrina asked.

"What?" Joy scoffed. "Have something to say?"

"Um, yeah, I do," Sabrina said. "We've been working here for a month. Wouldn't it be more efficient for you to find a way to slide into our workflow, rather than trying to throw your weight around?"

"What's your name?" Joy asked.

"Sabrina."

"Well, Sabrina. You might have been here for a month, but I've been an intern here for the lastthree summers. I've also finished my first year of Law School and if I'm right, you're all still undergrads. So why don't you zip those thin little lips of yours and listen when your boss is talking, or I'll need to go let HR know that you aren't working out."

Sabrina's face went hard. You'd never seen her do that before. For the last month in the office, and every time you saw her in classes back at school, Sabrina had a soft, expressive face. Even when she'd been her most upset last Monday in the copy room, she hadn't gone hard.

It was kind of scary.

"Now," Joy continued, turning back to Eric. "Are you going to move or what?"

It was a turning point. If Eric refused, you could all be on the same page. If she went and complained, you would all be able to show a united front. Gemma would obviously support you and Sabrina. All Eric had to do was not let this prissy woman play school yard bully, and she would get shut down.

"Sure," Eric said. "A change of scenery is fine with me."

Coward, you thought, then regretted it. Eric had helped you out on Friday, it wasn't fair to label him like that.

Eric started shifting his work laptop over a couple of seats. Usually, or at least the old normal, was Gemma and Eric sitting at the two heads of the table, while you sat alone on the long side away from the door and kind of in the middle, while Sabrina and Andy split the other side. Now Eric was moving into 'your zone,' which forced you to shift over as well. It was closer to Gemma, which was fine, but him moving was making you capitulate to Joy's demands as well.

"Hey, what's going on?" Andy asked as he walked slowly back into the room. He'd been in the washroom a good twenty minutes, and you weren't sure if he'd puked himself sober, or if he'd gone for a Hair of the Dog route and had a flask on him or something. He at least wasn't looking sick any more. His eyes zeroed in on Joy, and you could practically see the gears turning in his head.

"Andy, this is Joy," you said. "She's a returning intern."

"Oh, cool," Andy grinned, then walked towards her. "Welcome back to the team." Then he swept her up into a hug.

Now, in most other situation, you would have said something. Andy was clearly a little drunk still, and it was wildly inappropriate. The thing was, you had a front row seat to the look on Joy's face as she went through shock, revulsion, disgust, and then grudging anger.

Andy ended the hug, obviously smiling. "It's nice to meet you."

"Get the fuck away from me," Joy hissed.

Andy frowned, but stepped back. "OK," he said. "No need to be nasty."

"If you ever fucking touch me again, youwill regret it," she said.

"Fine," Andy said, putting up his hands. "I was just trying to be friendly."

"I don't think Joy appreciates friendly," you said to him.

"I'm not here to be friends. I have plenty of friends. I just spent a month with my friends in the Virgin Islands. I don't need to make friends withinterns."

That was rich, considering she was an intern as well.

Gemma returned from her coffee run shortly after Eric was finished shifting over.

"Good, you're back," Joy said. "I need you to go down and talk with Brad. Tell him I'm here and I need my laptop."

"I have work to do," Gemma said, blinking several times.

"And I'm telling you thatthis is the work you need to do," Joy said.

"I'll go," you offered, both wanting to give Gemma an out form needing to follow Joy's order, and wanting a breath away from the witch.

"No, you stay where you are," Joy said, pointing at you. "You're the only one who hasn't said something stupid so far, so you're going to show me what you've all been spinning your wheels on while you haven't been supervised."

Fuuuuuck, you internally groaned.

"I'll go with you, Gemma," Sabrina said, standing.

"It's a one person job," Joy said. "Stop slacking off."

"I had to work with Brad for a couple of days early on because the laptop he gave me was fritzing out," Sabrina said. "Better that we make one trip together than if we have to do multiple trips over a couple of days, right?"

"Whatever," Joy said, narrowing her eyes. "Just don't take too long."

Sabrina stood, and you could see her roll her eyes when Joy couldn't see her face. She and Gemma quickly left the conference room, turning back to look through the door at you. Both of them made angry, fist-gripping gestures towards the room.

You had to suppress your smile as Joy came around the table to stand beside you. "Alright. John, right? Let's see what you nerds have been working on."

She leaned down, and you were immediately aware of the cleavage of her dress being somewhere off to the right of your face, right at eye level.

You also knew it was a trap.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look!

Chapter 120

Running Joy through the work only took about five minutes. She was fairly dismissive throughout, and seemed to just want to see if you and the others hadn't been doing something you were supposed to. When she didn't find that was the case, she seemed to grudgingly accept it and went and sat in 'her' seat.

You got a text shortly afterwards, and felt thankful you had your phone on vibrate. You weren't sure what Joy's reaction to you using your phone during work hours would be - likely she was of the opinion she was free to, and you and the others weren't. That would be right in line with her attitude.

You checked the text quickly under the lip of the table.

Gemma: Don't do anything. We'll talk to Carol about it when we go for a meeting.

You sent back a thumbs up emoji. It was a good plan - Ms Bellagamba's announcement that Joy was your 'leader' hadn't been mentioned before, and you'd all been working fine. Well, as a team at least. Andy was skating by on the fact that you, Gemma and Sabrina were overachievers and Eric did the bare minimum to keep up.

Still, though. It seemed weird that a woman coming off of vacation who didn't have any knowledge of how things had been going would just come in and disrupt the workflow.

Then again, you'd read reddit. There was hundreds of stories of stupid management fucking up a good thing. Maybe this was one of those things.

Either way, you kept your mouth shut other than answering Joy's questions and tried to remain as professionally cordial-but-distant as you could. And you really made sure not to glance at that cleavage. Her chest looked as bolted on as her mothers, so either the two women shared underwear brand preference and wore bras with massive lift and support, or likely Joy had been treated to a similar procedure as her mother.

Gemma's are way nicer, you thought errantly. Gemma's breasts were about the same size, and you knew they had some sag from the weight when she was naked, but that was natural. And she didn't dress to accentuate them - at least not in the office. Her dresses for your dates had been a lot more flattering in that regard, but they also had a casual innocence about them whereas Joy's choice of dress in the office felt... predatory? Like a challenge, asking you to look even though you knew it could be deadly to do so.