The OF Girl Ch. 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma and Sabrina eventually returned, and Joy started getting herself set up. The banter in the office was gone. Eric spent less time on his phone, which you guessed was a good change for now, but you, Gemma and Sabrina were all quiet except for trading occasional glances.

One thing you did notice quickly was that, for someone who had worked as a summer intern for multiple years, it was taking Joy a while to get herself logged on to the system and to start working.

Eventually lunch started to approach and you glanced at the clock on your screen.

"Hey Gemma, it's 11:25," you said.

"Oh, crap," she nodded and closed her laptop. "Yeah, we should get going."

"Where are you going? Lunch doesn't start until noon," Joy said.

"We have a meeting scheduled," you said.

"I didn't approve any meetings," Joy said, closing her laptop as well and standing. "I should be made aware of any meetings you have with any of the Partners or Associates."

"This isn't a meeting with one of the lawyers," Gemma said. "We have a meeting with Carol in HR."

"Well, I need to get caught up on things so I'll still come sit in," Joy said.

"No, you won't," you said. There was no fucking way you were letting that happen. "This is an HR issue, so by policy it needs to be handled in a specific order. If you need to be made aware of the issue, I believe Carol will set a meeting time with you."

Joy pursed her lips. "What's the issue?" she demanded.

"This is an HR issue, so by policy it needs to be handled in a specific order," Gemma repeated you verbatim. "If you need to be made aware of the issue, Carol will set a meeting time with you."

"Yes, but I should at least know the topic of the issue in case I should be doing something to mitigate it," Joy countered.

"Sorry, Joy," you said. "This is an HR issue, so by policy-"

"Oh, whatever," Joy scoffed. "Don't be too long."

On your way out you caught a look from Sabrina and sent her a little wink and a smile.

Once you were in the hallway, you felt yourself physically relax and realized you'd been tense for at least an hour.

"What a nightmare," you murmured to Gemma, who also looked like she'd been holding back.

"You can say that again," Gemma muttered back.

"I assume you told Sabrina about the meeting while you were out getting the laptop?" you asked.

"Of course," Gemma said. "How was getting Joykill up to date?"

"Nice, and it was nothing," you said. "She definitely did work here before, so that wasn't some weird lie. I swear she was trying to catch me looking at her tits though. She was practically throwing them in my face."

"I wouldn't blame you for looking," Gemma said. "But don't you fucking dare think you can swing a third person into this thing we have going on. Especially not her."

"Really, Gemma?" you asked. "You really think I'd even consider that?"

Gemma smirked. "No, but I also don't want all thehmmmhmmm you're getting to go to your head and inflate your ego."

You smirked and leaned a little closer to her as you were walking down the hallway, speaking even softer. "God, I want to kiss you right now."

"Me, too," she said. "But that might not be the best idea standing right outside of HR."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================