All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 131-140'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! As a reminder, ALL my series have new chapters posted over on my Patreon! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar). I am moving towards writing Erotica full time, and the only way to do that is through the support of the community. Please consider checking it out, reading ahead on the series and getting direct input through my polls and idea requests over there.

Cheers!

~Break.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series - thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. Sexy and with captivating plot. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series just gets better and better with every entry. Can't wait to see the continued build with Sabrina and Gemma.....and maybe Sabrina's sister or Becks? I know, I know, don't be greedy. Plus cannot wait to see how they deal with spoiled insufferable Joy.

MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

The bit about being fired over donuts is inspired. It really brought out how petty Joy and her mother are. Also, the partner inter personal dynamics came out which is fun.

My only criticism of the story so far is the timeline seems compressed if you ever think about it. Like I’m surprised Joy would make that boy toy speech the first day she was there,

MasksMasksover 1 year ago

I like her using Daddy.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Well I want to see how they get rid of Joy and how th boss is going to work it.

BattlechickenQBattlechickenQ6 months ago

Great, keep it up!!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Enjoying it all so far, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES