All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 141-150'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all! This is my reminder that ALL my series, including The OF Girl, have chapters posted ahead of time over on my PATREON (www.patreon.com/breakthebar). My patrons are helping me become a full-time erotica author, and get both early access to chapters as well as the ability to give direct feedback for my stories, and what sorts of stories I write. Consider becoming a Patron to help support these stories!

Cheers,

~Break.

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

I've absolutely no complaints so far. Loving it, 5 stars all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucy can never come back into the picture for John. Just saying....... They need to tie her up in her own room when John comes over only released when John departs from their apartment. But leave her door open so she has to listen to John and Gemma if the other two roommates aren't there. Lucy is a true bitch that never matured and doesn't know what she wants.

EteoclusEteoclusover 1 year ago

Terrific series, every section. This is the kind of stuff I come to Literotica for. And with. Hot teasing sex and good friendly fun people. Thank you.

MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

Really appreciate that this didn’t become the Joy show. Keep up the good work.

Did spellcheck get you?

>Lucy's mouth was hanging open at the obsolete torrent of vitriol Gemma had just spilt out.

Obscene rather than obsolete?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

plot is developing very slowly. 150K+ words in doesn't feel like a lot has transpired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loving the story,can't wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting the next episode. Please don’t keep us waiting.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

really hope we get some more of this story soon. youve kind of vanished both on here and on Chyoa. Went from at least one update a day over there to now its been a good while with none of your stories getting anything new. Miss them as they are really great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

outlined a posting schedule on patreon just to disappear from lit completely

OhiobenzOhiobenzover 1 year ago

Look forward to the next episode...

I think Joy needs some humiliation at the hands of Andy. He's pretty much useless anyway - kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol. Have her think she's getting John but gets caught with Andy up her ass...

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 1 year ago

Another great addition

ca2dcca2dc10 months ago

Always a bad sign when I start skipping through a story looking for something new and interesting. Sex with S & G separately for the 100th time doesn’t do it, nor does the 1000th “I love you.” You’re a great writer but this story is in a bit of a rut these last few chapters. The work thread is interesting but more elevator smooching is a waste of time. Maybe some aggressive editing might have tightened it up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reading your stories is almost as ludicrous as reading your story tags, I mean who searches for ‘lawyer’ or ‘pinch’ and ‘ax throwing’ !? Your spelling is atrocious!

M_R_M_R_7 months ago

Fabulous story telling. You pull off the difficult trick of never repeating the same scenario. Each time has that little twist or added extra that keeps things fresh without it seeming in any way that it's 'by the numbers'. I'm enjoying watching the story come to a climax. Repeatedly :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES