All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 181-190'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello folks!

A BIG REMINDER that the OF Girl and all of my erotica series and one-shots is powered by PATREON, which is helping me produce a ton of material over at www.patreon.com/breakthebar. Get chapters early and give feedback into my stories and series through polls!

Cheers,

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loving this series,5 stars doesn't do it justice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing in the second person is VERY challenging... and you failed to make it work adequately. Safer and more reliable is good ole tried-and-true third person narrator voice, it's what we're all used to and it doesn't demand the author find specialized unusual skills to make 2nd person voice work---don't feel bad, few writers can make it work.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

This is played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a hunch that this story was heading into a steep abyss and was preparing to jump into it. You know what I'm talking about, so if my hunch is correct, remember that you heard it the first time from me.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

Awesome series. Love both this and AMA boyfriend. John and Robbie have several similarities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so scared for an inevitable implosion.

Something bad is on the horizon, and I don't want it.

TheCuckSlayerTheCuckSlayerabout 1 year ago

Hmm... I smell the unpleasant scents of my prey here.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series. Thanks for sharing your eroticism with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can someone who rates this story highly please explain why? Apart from the spelling mistakes and poor grammar the inept use of the second person pronoun makes the story really difficult to read. I struggled through to the end hoping there was some redeeming feature but sadly not. If like me you read the story because you like anal sex, then even that part was disappointing. The description was unrealistic and quite frankly laughable. Sorry to be so negative, but I’ve read a lot of stories here with low ratings that deserved it. Truly great stories are hard to find and this was rated so highly I expected much, much more. This at best a 4.2 story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rubbish!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Well he soon will have two three hole sluts what more can a man want. Let the adventure continue. Love it more each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really need to proof read this shit. Punctuation and grammar are all over the place and things like “Darling says I can get ask you to fuck my ass.” Is just shoddy!

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

Hmm I really don't agree with them filming Sabrina's first anal for her OF. It's their first time doing it and it's a major milestone, it should be all about them and done in a way where they can completely be themselves and react in whatever way is natural without having to worry about a camera. Just film the second time and lie to your fans that it's your first, it's not like they'll know the difference. The first time should be a special shared experience, not something that gets broadcast to the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES