The OF Girl Ch. 181-190

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,996 Followers

"I can't believethis is a heartwarming moment in our relationship," you chuckled softly.

Gemma chuckled with you. "I know. Who would have thought? If someone told me a month ago that I was going to be part of a threesome I would have thought they were crazy. And here I am in a throuple."

"Is it enough?" you asked her quietly. "Are you getting enough of me? Because you deserve it all."

"Ido get it all, love," she said, turning and kissing your shoulder where she'd been resting her head. "I just share it all with her."

You turned her lips up to you and kissed her, soft and sweet. "What can I do for you?" you asked.

She smiled and kissed you back. "Well, what Iwant is you in my ass again like earlier, but I think I'm probably too sensitive for that right now. Was I walking funny earlier?"

"Only a little," you smirked.

She rolled her eyes with a happy grin. "How about a sixty-nine?" she asked. "I want to love on you, and I want to feel your tongue."

"Gladly," you said, and kissed her one more time before laying down on the bed. Gemma straddled your head and leisurely laid down on your body, and soon you were both in a little competition of who could distract the other with your hands and mouths. Then that turned into who could edge the other for longer.

Gemma won, sucking a load out of you, but you made it up to her by tonguing her ass while you wiggled your fingers on her g-spot, making her come hard.

"Well, looks like I missed some fun," Sabrina said, waking you up. She was looking down at you with a silly grin, and as you blinked awake and shifted your head you realized that Gemma was still lying on top of you and your face was currently framed by her thighs, ass and pussy.

"What time is it?" you asked Sabrina.

"Late," she said. "Or early, depending on how you think of it. I just missed your body next to mine."

"Let's go to bed properly," you said, and slowly rolled Gemma off of you. She groaned and blinked awake. "Bedtime, love," you said to her quietly.

She grumbled about already being asleep, but happily got under the covers and re-snuggled up to you with Sabrina on your other side. They held hands on your chest.

"How is this my life?" you whispered to the dark room.

"Shhh," Sabrina whispered. "Stop acting so surprised or I'll go get Tasha to smother you in another set of tits just to put things in perspective."

Gemma, half asleep, snorted a laugh.

You just rubbed their backs and kept your thoughts on them joking about sharing you to yourself.

* * * * *

"What time is it?" Gemma groaned, which woke you up.

"Almost ten," Sabrina sighed. Your side was cold as she'd rolled away and you squinted one eye open to look for her. She was pulling on a pair of your athletic shorts and cinching them tight, her little boobs bouncing with the movement.

"What are you doing?" you asked her.

"I need to pee, and unless you want me to pull a you and flash myself to your roommate, I'm getting dressed."

"Mmm," you nodded and let your head fall back down.

"We should get up, love," Gemma said.

"Sleepy," you grumbled. "Tired."

"Yes, even Sex Gods need to rest," Gemma whispered with a smile. "But we're going to brunch. Just think of all the pancakes and waffles and hashbrowns and bacon and-"

"Are you trying to get me fat?" you asked her. "Because you're just listing things that will get me fat."

"I'm trying to get you to carbo-load," Gemma said. "You need your energy."

"For what?" you asked dreamily.

"Well, you're fucking Sabrina's ass today," Gemma said. "And I want more of you for myself, too."

"What was that you said about waffles?" you asked, and both laughed.

Sabrina came back into your room wearing just your shorts and her bra, which you guessed was as much covering as she'd wanted to bother with. "Well, you missed out," she said.

"On what?" Gemma asked.

"I walked in on Tasha fingering herself in the washroom," Sabrina smirked. "Apparently she's horny in the mornings and Mosche sleeps like the dead."

"Let me guess, she offered for you to join her?" you asked.

"Hah, no. She isn't as wild as Becca. She was totally embarrassed. But she did ask me about this art display you two left on me," Sabrina said, gesturing to her torso covered in hickey marks. "So I told her all about it while I pee'd, and she looked about ready to hump the faucet when I left."

You snorted and shook your head. "How the hell did my life go from normal to being surrounded by sexual deviants in less than two weeks?" you asked.

"Oh, love," Gemma said while running her fingers through your hair. "You say that like you aren't the reason we love being deviant to begin with."

Chapter 189

Brunch was, of course, delicious. You weren't sure if you'd ever had abad brunch, to be fair. Sabrina ended up wearing your shorts, joking that she liked getting into your pants, and had pulled a spaghetti strap tank top out of her purse that clung to her upper body tightly. It would have been lewd if she hadn't worn a bra, and you still asked her to wear your flannel button-down to cover up a bit more. She'd sighed and stroked your cheek and agreed, tying the end up in a bow just beneath her small bust. Gemma, on the other hand, had packed one of her summer dresses in her larger purse and slipped that on. Then Sabrina had lifted up and pulled down the panties she'd on, sticking her tongue at you as she did it.

Gemma just rolled her eyes at that and let it happen, the dress coming down to her knees and not at risk of wildly exposing her at any moment.

Of course, you hadn't been expecting the flirting and touching to go along with the delicious brunch. It was Sabrina to start it, but soon all three of you were surreptitiously doing things to each other in the back corner of the restaurant. The biggest moment was when Gemma's eyes went wide and she looked from you to Sabrina and back in a panic as she sat up tall and sucked in a breath through her nose. Sabrina had a smarmy smile on, and you pretended to drop your fork and took a peak under the white tablecloth covering the table.

Sabrina's bare foot was wedged between Gemma's thighs, her big toe wedged into the cleft of Gemma's pussy and wiggling around.

Gemma made her stop after a minute, and Sabrina fake pouted a little until you slid your hand up her inside thigh and under the baggy legs of the athletic shorts and brushed against her clit because of course she wasn't wearing any underwear herself.

You went dutch on the bill as you'd all agreed, and then the girls wanted to go for a walk through the park since it was a beautiful day. You ended up in the same one as you and Gemma had gone to the food trucks on your first date and enjoyed the easy walk as the three of you laughed and chatted. Then you bought the three of you ice cream cones from a vendor and sat on a bench, talking and just being with each other some more.

Things couldn't just be sweet, though. With the three of you, and especially Sabrina, someone was bound to do something. You were sitting in the middle of the two, as usual, and Gemma had kicked off her sandals and was sitting with her legs curled up on your lap while Sabrina was sitting sideway on the other end of the bench, her back against the armrest and her knees high. Slowly, seeing when you would notice, she spread her legs and bit and manoeuvred the leg of the shorts to give you a straight look down at her pussy.

You ignored it for a bit, teasing her by playing ignorant, until you could tell she was getting frustrated and then you leaned over towards her. "Baby, if we were alone I would drip the ice cream all over your pussy and lick it off, but we're in public."

Sabrina snorted and ended up with ice cream all over her mouth and nose since you'd timed it perfectly to when she was licking her cone. Gemma burst out laughing at that, and you ended up needing to kiss Sabrina's face clean at her insistence.

Sure, the three of you got looks. You weren't just a young couple who were overly touchy and unafraid of PDA in public, you were atrio. And, you had to admit, you egged each other on a bit. But who cared? You were in a city that all three of you weren't planning on living in, let alone knew enough people to worry about getting seen.

And you were in love.

Once the cones had been devoured, Sabrina spun on her butt and rested her head in your lap, closing and lowering her legs so she wasn't flashing the world. She looked up at you with a smile.

"So, I was thinking," she said.

"That's dangerous," Gemma said.

"Yes, it is," Sabrina smirked. "But anyways, I was thinking. Obviously I'm horny as hell for you to spear my little butt, John. And I want it to be special like with Gemma.But I also feel like it's a wasted opportunity for a cash grab? I mean, imagine if I could truthfully advertise it was my first time getting buttfucked, and by DD no less?"

You opened your mouth the respond, but closed it again, torn in your answer.

"I think that's a choice you need to make," Gemma said. "I mean, it's special between you and John, but you're right it would be a good business decision. It's your virginity though."

"I know," she sighed. "But I want to know what John thinks."

"I think we can make it special no matter what," you said. "I think the more important question is whether you want to share that, or keep it private just for us."

"Ugh, when you put it like that I feel like I should keep it private," Sabrina said. "But then, does it super matter? I mean, it'll be our moment no matter what. And Gemma can film it for us."

"I can?" Gemma asked.

"Well, if you're willing," Sabrina said.

Gemma made a face as she thought about it, then shrugged. "If it's what you want, I can try."

You leaned down and kissed Sabrina softly, then stroked her hair slowly. "Your decision, beautiful."

"Let me think about it a little more," she said. "But not too long. Just on the ride to my place."

"You want to go now?" you asked.

Sabrina smirked and lifted up her phone. "I already called the Uber, baby. I can feel your dick getting a little firm under my head andgawd I can't wait to get it in my ass."

Chapter 190

"OK, you're in frame," Gemma said. "Now what?"

"Just make sure that you don't show mine or John's face above our lips," Sabrina said. "I could blur them out, but it's not the style my fans are used to. And even with the stabilizer try and move slow and smooth.

We were on the bed in Sabrina's apartment, and Sabrina was lying back with her upper back and head on the pillow. She'd taken off her shirts to leave herself in her bra, and had decided it was cute to leave on your shorts as well. Gemma was also stripped down to her underwear - which since she'd left her panties at your place was just her bra - for the sake of not feeling awkward being the only one dressed.

Gemma was kneeling slightly away from Sabrina, with one of the phones Sabrina used for recording set up on a handheld stabilizer grip. It was technically called a 'gimbal' but we just kept calling it a 'stabilizer' since that was what it did. You were just off the bed, down to your boxers.

"Got it," Gemma nodded. "Ready?"

"Ready," Sabrina said, reaching over and reassuring herself that the lube was just off to the side.

"Ready," you nodded.

"OK, and... Action!"

"Mmm, Daddy, I can't believe it's finally the day," Sabrina crooned, putting on her 'sexy pornstar' husky voice. "After last night I thought things couldn't get any better. Look at all these hickeys you and Mommy left on me."

"Hold up," Gemma said. "Cut! Um, Mommy, really?"

Sabrina giggled a little. "Sorry, I didn't know how to refer to you and it just sort of was the natural thing after calling John Daddy. I think my fans will find it super hot that 'Daddy' has a wife or something, and I'm the plaything."

"Well, I'm definitely not Mommy," Gemma said, making a face. "And I'm never getting on camera."

"Oh, I know I know," Sabrina assured her. "It's just trying to make the roleplay of the character match us enough that I can be myself withoutbeing myself, if that makes sense. What should I call you?"

Gemma thought about it. "I... don't know?"

"What about Mistress?" Sabrina offered. "Daddy and Mistress."

"That sounds like I'm more in control though," Gemma pointed out. "And I think the kinky hotness of the Daddy thing is that John is in control."

"True," Sabrina nodded.

"What about Darling?" you suggested. "This is the first time Gemma's being mentioned, so you could say something like 'I can't believe you and your girlfriend did this to me. YourDarling is so generous to let me be your little toy.'"

"I like that," Sabrina said. "Gemma?"

"Darling works," she said, then turned to you. "But that means you can't ever call me Darling other than in bed with Sabrina, OK?"

"Oh, do you have a thing about not being called certain nicknames in certain places?" you asked with a raised eyebrow.

Gemma had the dignity to blush, knowing you'd trapped her on the Daddy thing. "Whatever," she said. "Alright, I'm Darling, let's start over."

You all got back in place.

"And... Action!"

"Ooh, Daddy, I can't believe it's happening already. You and your girlfriend Darling just ravaged me last night-"

"Cut!" Gemma called.

"You know, you're just supposed to be the camera woman," Sabrina smirked.

"Sorry, sorry," Gemma said. "That just didn't sound natural at all. Be more natural."

"'Be more natural,' she says," Sabrina teased. "OK, I'll try."

"Alright, third times that charm," Gemma said. "And... Action!"

"Mmmm, hey Daddy. God, I can't believe you and your girlfriend did this to me last night. Look at how much you marked me! It made me shiver every fucking time. I'm sofucking lucky that your Darling is willing to let me be your little plaything." Sabrina shifted on the bed, brushing her fingers over the hickey bruises on her torso and slowly shifting her hips sexually. "But did you know, Daddy, that Darling gave me permission to be a bad girl today? A filthy girl, just for you?" She pulled off her bra slowly, revealing three more hickey marks on her breasts. "Well, even more dirty than last night?"

She slowly lifted her bum from the bed and pushed down the shorts until the waistband was just hiding her pussy. You came forward and leaned into the shot, kissing her while standing next to the bed as you palm one of her tits and found her nipple with your fingers, tugging on it lightly and making her croon a moan against your lips. "And what exactly did my Darling give you permission to do, my bratty little pet?" you asked.

She bit her lip sexily and slipped her fingers under the waistband of the shorts, clearly stroking her pussy without showing it yet. "Darling said that you'd been the best boyfriend, and you're always the best Daddy for me, so if I wanted to I could give you something."

"And what's that, baby?" you asked.

Sabrina rolled over on the bed, arcing her back and pressing out her ass, sliding the shorts down to reveal it was bare and had a little golden buttplug in it. "Darling says I can get ask you to fuck my ass, Daddy. I know you've been saving it because I'm an anal virigin, but I've wanted it for so long. Will you fuck my tight little asshole, Daddy? Will you be the man to show me how much my last fuckhole wants your cock?"

You slowly brought your hand back and then softly spanked one of her cheeks, making it jiggle, then you spread her cheeks apart to show the camera the buttplug more clearly. "This little fuckhole right here?" you asked.

"Yesss, Daddy," Sabrina moaned as you poked the end of the buttplug and wiggled it around a bit.

"You're sure you want me to do this?" you asked. "You know once you're my little three-hole slut that you'll be mine forever."

"I already am, Daddy," she gasped. "Oh, God, I want to be with you and Darling forever and ever. Please fuck my ass, Daddy. Just go slow, we've played with fingers and plugs but I don't know what your big delicious Daddy Dick will be like in there."

You leaned down and tilted her neck back, bringing her chin up so you could kiss her again. "OK, baby. I'm going to take your ass and make it mine. Do you need any more stretching first, or have you been a good girl and prepped yourself properly?"

"I've been good, I promise," she gasped as you tugged on the buttplug. "I'm ready for you, Daddy. Just let me get you hard first, and maybe feel you in my pussy for a minute to really make me the horniest bitch I can be for you."

Sabrina spun on her knees and licked her lips as she faced you lowering your boxers to reveal your cock. Then, without using her hands, she bent low to hook the head between her lips and and bring it up to horizontal and she slowly took you into her mouth in a slow, loving start to the blowjob.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================