All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 211-220'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well Hello There!

This is your regularly scheduled reminder that The OF Girl and all of my Erotica stories are powered by PATREON. Check it out for early access to chapters, the latest news on my writing, and the ability to influence the stories through Polls! Even as this set of chapters posted I've been working on Chapters 236+ and an encounter for the trio that was directly voted on by my Patrons.

Check it out at Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers!

~Break.

apophasisapophasisabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised that Katherine didn't decide that she wanted her own scene since her body (not really) was being put out there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent... Gemma's new 'skill' is a fun theme but maybe she needs to develop her interest with Sabrina.... Also would like to see some more teasing / action at the office - would fit with storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding. Beatifully crafted tale, great charaterisations. I binge read it, couldnt put it down.

ActingupActingupabout 1 year ago

Thanks for these! Nicely done, but I have to say the level of reality with the number of perfect orgasms per day is just a little tenuous. In reality, his dick would have dropped off by now through overuse :-).

Looking forward to the Australian trip and the temptations that ensue. When you do that, you can have some fun with the more subtle differences in culture. Don’t forget we drive on the left, we do a lot more deadpan humour, we generally use British spelling (‘arse’), we sit in the front of the taxi when alone, but the sink/toilet flows the same way (that one is a myth). Sport is cricket, Australian Rules Football, and Rugby. Melbourne does food, sport and culture more than Sydney, but Sydney has more expensive property and a better harbour. Etc…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is currently my favourite story,please try and keep it going,already waiting for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoy this series. Please keep it coming. Impatiently awaiting next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

loved this sm!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is the series over??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This can't be over?

Seriously great series

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Are you posting anymore on here, im hooked and need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So is this project dead?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so, is he holding this story hostage or something?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have generally enjoyed this series so far. However i do have some concerns because of later chapters.

First straight women can be part of a threesome and not suddenly be Bi and start looking at other women and wanting to have sex with them. that is a stupid trope and lazy writing. yet we see suddenly Gemma especially appears to be turning to that type of character.

Also the whole suddenly they become girlfriends, as in wanting to have sex together, possibly even without John. while only implied as a possibility so far it is still implied. again poor writing. that just makes the relationships more complicated and more likely to implode/collapse/fail.

So please do not fall in to those traps and ruin the story. keep Gemma and Sabrina as close as best friends/sisters but not romantically or sexually wanting each other except when with John.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Ok have to be honest this one fell off a little sure there was lots of sex but the story seem to die a little, but still a good adventure. what next

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

I just the humour you inject into this !

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

Still loving it! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES