The OF Girl Ch. 221-230

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thinking," Gemma nodded. "Probably, what, Tuesday? I doubt she goes to try and hook up this weekend so she should be starting to feel horny by then."

"You know, you two are a little scary when you start plotting," you said.

"Only good plotting, babe," Gemma said, leaning over to kiss your cheek.

Chapter 224

Monday morning you all had to get dressed at Sabrina's. You probably shouldn't have spent the entire weekend together, but it had happened. Saturday night you'd gone to the movies and done a double-feature and then crashed at Gemma's. Sunday had been another lazy day, a late brunch, and then we went to the mall and just did some window shopping. Well, mostly window shopping - the girls ended up buying new lingerie and that's how you ended up back at Sabrina's for a mini fashion show.

Getting ready for work in the morning with both of them, sharing one tiny bathroom, was a bit of chaos. There wasn't enough room, and the three of you worked on slightly different rhythms in the morning, and it was a mess.

And you loved it.

Sitting on the bus with both of them, trading smiles and flirty looks between us, made you fucking happy.

Trying not to be too obvious about your relationship, Sabrina ended up heading into the office a couple of minutes before you and Gemma as you went to fetch the coffee for Gemma's day of the coffee run.

"Have I mentioned I love you?" Gemma asked as you were standing in line.

"Mmm, today?" you asked. "Maybe just once."

"Well, I do," she said with a smile. You were holding hands and she was smiling up at you.

"I love you too," you said, leaning down to give her a peck on the lips.

And then something weird happened - Gemma looked away and blinked a few times, and then took a breath, and one big fat tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey, whoa," you said, letting go of her hand to wrap your arm around her shoulder. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

"Nothing, it's nothing," she said. "I just- I started my period this morning so I'm feeling a little off, and that kiss just made me really sad because I need to go back home soon and I won't be able to kiss you like that every day."

"We've still got almost two months," you reminded her.

"Almost," Gemma said. "And soon that'll be a month and a half, and then just a month. I'm just- John, I'm really happy right now. My semesters abroad were fun enough and helped me get over my ex, but this summer... you and Sabrina are a change in my life that I don't want to lose. I don't want a clock on Us."

"There isn't," you assured her. "There's a clock on this summer, but not on us. I love you, and that will never change."

"God, get a fuckin' room or order," said a greasy-looking teenager from behind us.

That made Gemma snort hard at the absurdity of how melodramatic you were being, and she wiped her tears away as you rattled off the morning coffee order from your phone for the barista. YouI made sure to buy a doughnut with some whipped cream piled on top especially for Gemma.

"Um, Gemma, you've got something..." Becks said as we entered the office building.

"Hmm?" Gemma asked, giving Becks an oblivious look.

"You've got something white right here," Becks said, tapping the corner of her own lips to indicate it to Gemma.

"Oh!" Gemma laughed, then wiped the spot with her fingers and looked at it before sucking it into her mouth. "Mmm! That's just cum, no worries."

The look on Beck's face was priceless.

Thankfully no one else had been in the lobby or Gemma wouldn't have gotten away with the prank. She burst out laughing, waving her hands. "It's just whipped cream," she assured Becks.

Beck actually blew out a long breath before she could laugh as well. "Jesus, girl, you had me worried there for a second."

"What, that I've become a total whore for my boyfriend?" Gemma teased.

"No, for John," Becks said, gesturing to me. "If his cum is coming out whipped and puffy like that, there might be something seriously wrong with him."

"Everything's working perfectly fine down there, no need to worry," you said.

"Very fine," Gemma agreed, shooting Becks a wink.

"OK, you two," Becks said. "You're going to get me into trouble if you don't move it."

"Hah! We got her," Gemma laughed.

You left Becks laughing to herself and upstairs Sabrina giggled when you told her the story.

"But where's my doughnut?" she then asked.

"I didn't get you one," you said.

"Why not?" Sabrina asked, looking slightly hurt.

"Because only Good Girls get treats," Gemma teased, lowering her voice to make sure no one else could hear the sexual innuendo. Eric and Andy hadn't arrived yet, but there were other folks around the office.

Sabrina shot you both a horny look, but you rolled your eyes and shook your head. "That's not the reason at all," you said. "It's because I got you a cookie." You produced a big oatmeal chocolate chip cookie from your bag - it was probably the size of Sabrina's entire face and was too big to fit in one of the coffee shop boxes, so it was just wrapped in saran wrap.

"Oh. My. God," Sabrina said, her eyes lighting up and her jaw dropping. "It's beautiful."

"It's all yours," you said, handing it to her. Then you leaned in. "My Good Girl."

Sabrina shot you another horny look as she bit her lip. "Thank you, Daddy," she said quietly with a little grin.

A little later when Garrison came into the conference room he did a full on double-take when he noticed Sabrina slowly munching on the edge of the gigantic cookie as she was working, looking all the world like a squirrel with a giant walnut or something. The look on his face made you laugh, which then got Gemma snickering and trying to suppress it, but that just made Garrison laugh, shake his head and leave without even telling us what he had come in for in the first place. It took him almost an hour to realize that and come back.

Chapter 225

You, Gemma and Sabrina were all sitting in the main conference room, surrounded by boxes full of files. Garrison was standing amongst them, arms crossed over his chest. "Not the Monday afternoon you were expecting?"

"Uh, not really, sir," you said. "But that's the job."

"We're more than happy to do it," Gemma nodded.

"Good," Garrison nodded. "But here's a little bonus; this case is slotted to run the third week of July. All of these files won't take that long for you to get through - or it better not, or I've wildly misjudged you three - but we need them done ASAP so that the Associates can do their due diligence and write up the briefs and reports. Usually we're the firm organizing the mergers, not trying to fight one, or else we'd likely just have the Associates do this sort-and-search themselves. But we've got you three here. If you do a good job on this, you can come sit in the gallery when we take this thing to court."

"Sounds great, sir," Sabrina nodded.

"Good," Garrison nodded. "Well, I'll let you get to it. This job is priority one - Andy and Eric can pick up any other emergency work that anyone wants to toss at the intern pool."

"Got it," you nodded.

Garrison nodded and left.

"How many boxes did he say this was?" Gemma asked, looking around at the stacks of boxes.

"Seventy-three," Sabrina said. "And it's the first half."

"Fuuuuuck," Gemma groaned. She stood up and opened the closest box to her. "Oh, for shit's sake, it's all loose papers!"

"God damn it," you sighed, checking another box and finding it was full of loose files as well. "OK. I'll go get some more empty boxes and a shitload of files. We'll need to start sorting by date first, I guess?"

"Mmm, type and then date," Sabrina said. "I'm seeing memos, emails and what I think is an expense report in here."

"I think I might start bleeding out of my eyes," Gemma said.

"It's gotta be a tactic," you said. "There's no reason a law firm would do this unless they were trying to hide something in paper. We might not know what we're looking for, but we can make it easier for the people who do."

"Yep," Gemma said. "We'll be lauded as the heroes of alphabetization. Saving the world one document at a time."

You left Sabrina and Gemma as they started clearing off the conference room table to create a workspace. The stock room was mirrored to the copy room on the floor, and going inside made you briefly think of that first encounter with Sabrina on a Monday afternoon not so many weeks ago that had led to... well, everything. You took a moment alone in the stock room to just smile to yourself.

It really was amazing what you had gotten out of one little decision.

You had a stack of three empty boxes gripped in one hand, and another one full of bundles of empty files under the other, when you backed out of the storage room and bumped into someone who let out a squawk. You turned and felt like you almost shit yourself.

Mrs Bellagamba was glaring at you with wide, angry eyes.

"I am so sorry, Miss," you said quickly. "I should have been looking where I was going. We've just got a big job that needs doing and I was trying to make a couple less trips for supplies."

Bellagamba didn't say anything. She just narrowed her eyes, glaring at you hard, and then checked her watch. She looked back at me, turned on one immaculate heel of her shoes, and stormed off.

"Huh," you said to yourself quietly. "That was weird."

Back in the conference room you told the girls what had happened. "You don't think she'd try and use that or something, do you?" you asked.

"What's she going to do, report you to HR?" Gemma asked. "It was clearly an accident and you apologized."

"Technically that could be considered an admission of guilt," Sabrina pointed out. We'd all gotten the 'Bare Bones of things Never To Say' lesson from Garrison last week, both for civil and criminal cases. 'Never apologize unless you have to' was high on the list of No-No's for companies because it could very well lead to lawsuits. Same with personal accidents - apologising to someone who you got in a fender bender accident with could give them all the power to blame you for the accident.

You shook your head. "I have to choose to assume she can't be that petty."

"Remember, she raised Joy," Sabrina countered.

The rest of the afternoon ended up being a lot of document sorting and arguing about whether you should be worried about Bellagamba all over again. By the time Garrison stuck his head into the room on his way out at the end of the day you'd argued yourself back into believing nothing was going to happen.

"Looks like you're making a good dent," Garrison nodded. "Get started on it again tomorrow morning when you're in, alright?"

"Yes sir," Gemma answered for the three of you.

Garrison nodded and left, and Gemma went to the door and checked both ways, listening intently before returning to her seat.

"What was that about?" you asked.

"She wanted to see if everyone was gone yet or not," Sabrina said without looking up from the document she was trying to put a date to.

"Why though?" you asked.

"Because if everyone left early, you could bend her over the conference room table," Sabrina said with a smile, still not looking up.

"Don't tell me you weren't thinking of it," Gemma shot back at her.

"Are you kidding?" Sabrina said. "I'm soaked through these panties. If I stand up I met have a wet spot on the ass of my skirt."

"This is all against the rules," you said sternly. "No stuff in the office, remember?"

"Easy for you to say," Sabrina mumbled. "I've been stopping myself from going to the washroom and jilling off since you called me a Good Girl this morning."

That made you crack a smile and roll your eyes. "Not in the office," you repeated yourself, though with less conviction.

Chapter 226

"Fuck, baby," Gemma moaned throatily as you ground the head of your cock through her steamy pussy lips, not pushing into her and instead just grinding against her pussy. "You're so fucking good at getting me ramped up."

"You do the same to me," you said, leaning forward to wrap your hands down to squeeze her breasts. She was standing next to your bed with her legs straight, thrusting her ass back at you a bit and letting her tits dangle.

"Baby, it doesn't take that much to get you going," Gemma laughed.

You kissed her back, squeezing her tits more firmly. "Samesies," you said. "I don't think I've ever had to work a moment to get you in the mood."

"That's because I've been in love with you the whole time," Gemma smiled. "Now, are you going to stick that beautiful big cock in my ass or what?"

Gemma didn't want to have vaginal sex while she was on her period - she had almost no flow because of her IUD, but she was still uncomfortable with it. Anal, on the other hand, was still on the menu.

You were about halfway into her ass when the door to your room opened and Sabrina walked in holding three bowls, three spoons and a pint of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

"OK, that's just not fair," she said, eyeing the two of you before closing the door. "When I'm on the rag I don't get an alternate entry point."

"Just blow him?" Gemma offered.

"Just blow him, she says," Sabrina sighed. She went to your desk and opened your laptop, quickly typing in your password and bringing up Netflix and cueing up the next Castle episode. Then she turned back to you and Gemma, as you hadn't stopped your slow butt fucking. "So is this going to be a hot and fast thing, or slow? Because if it's slow you two should rearrange so we can eat ice cream and watch the show."

".... Slow, please?" Gemma asked you over her shoulder.

You all rearranged, and soon Gemma and Sabrina were laying on their stomachs each with a bowl of ice cream as the three of you watch Nathan Fillion solve crimes. You didn't have a bowl of ice cream because you were slowly grinding your cock in Gemma's ass in a prone bone position.

"Can I be honest?" you asked after about twenty minutes of slow fucking and watching.

"Of course, baby," Sabrina said, looking back at you with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"It's weird watching guys on a TV show while I'm having sex."

"Just focus on Detective Beckett," Gemma groaned softly. "She's hot. Pretend I'm her."

"I could never," you said, laying down a bit more on her and kissing her cheek. "You are much sexier than her."

"You also have a bigger butt and tits," Sabrina giggled.

You ended up getting your bowl of ice cream after creaming Gemma's bowels.

Later that night, after Sabrina had gotten her own slow-boning, the three of you were cuddled up watching the show together under the covers.

"We should really stop doing this," Gemma sighed.

"What? Why?" you asked.

"Sleeping together on work nights," Gemma said. "I don't have any more outfits here that are clean, but I also don't want to get out and leave you two."

"Truer words," Sabrina mumbled. She was running her fingers through the hair on your chest as she was watching the show. "I can't wait for next year."

"Next year?" you asked.

"Next summer. And law school," she said. "When we can all live together for real."

"That'll be nice," Gemma sighed.

Sabrina sat up, the covers falling down to her waist and baring her breasts as she looked over you at Gemma. "Hon, you don't mind if John and I live together for the next year, right? Like, if that's too much without you I get it and we'll figure something else out."

"No, no," Gemma shook her head. "I kind of figured it would be like that. There's nothing we can do about it, but I don't want to punish you two just because it isn't... equal, or whatever."

"Thank God," Sabrina smiled, leaning over and kissing Gemma lightly.

"So... I don't get a say in this?" you asked. "I do have a place lined up already."

Both of the girls gave you looks.

"Yeah, OK, I'm bluffing," you chuckled. "The boys can find someone else to bring into the house. I'll call them tomorrow while you two are out on your Girl's Night recruitment date."

"To be fair, I could always come live with you and 'the boys,'" Sabrina said with a little smirk. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind me walking around with my booty out and bright pink from your spanking me, or hearing my screaming your name and calling you Daddy every night."

"Well, now I might be a little jealous," Gemma teased. "Every night?"

"OK, most nights," Sabrina acquiesced.

"Yeah, that's not something I'm interested in them seeing or hearing," you said. "But where are we going to live?"

"With our budget? I'll find a place, don't worry," Sabrina said. "And it'll be nice. And clean. And we won't live out of suitcases. And we'll have privacy."

"This jealousy thing is growing," Gemma said, but she still had a teasing smile on her lips.

"Was it being clean or private?" you asked.

"Not living out of suitcases," Gemma laughed.

"Hold on, we missed a good part," Sabrina interrupted, reaching over and rewinding the show a good five minutes.

You watched, and you couldn't help but crack a smile. This Nathan Filion guy was growing on you.

Chapter 227

"I still don't get it," Eric said. "Why the hell do I have to cover for all three of you? You just left me with Andy! You know he's not going to pull his weight."

You were in the little office kitchen and had been grabbing a drink from the water cooler when Eric found you in there.

"Dude," you said. "I really can't blame you for being annoyed at this. But me and the girls didn't volunteer - Garrison just called us out and gave us the assignment. And believe me, this isn't a job you want. It isn't like when Sabrina and I went to that other office. This sucks."

And it did. It was even worse than our usual document management stuff. Every paper had to be assessed and dated, and every box had over five hundred papers, and the boxes seemed like they were never-ending.

"Well... shit," he sighed. "I'm just getting tired of getting left out."

Now that did make you feel a little guilty because you hadn't stood up for him more on the mentoring thing with Garrison. Eric had been on your side all the way. Sure, he could be a little Bro-y and annoying, but did that mean he didn't deserve to be treated like a friend?

"I'm sorry, dude," you said. "Next time there's some sort of special assignment thing, I'll try and do my best to get you on it. OK?"

"I'd really appreciate it, man," Eric nodded. Then he sighed. "OK, completely different subject. I... may have matched with Joy on Bumble. And she's flirting with me."

You almost dropped your water cup. "Um... what?"

"I swear to God I'm not lying," Eric said, pulling out his phone. He opened up his dating app and went to his matches and opened up a profile.

It was real. It was Joy.

"If I didn't know who she was I probably already would have tried to set up a date," Eric said. "I mean, she's hot, right?"

"Eric," you said slowly. "I would never try and tell you who you should or shouldn't date, but if I were you I would be blocking the match, deleting the app and then throwing the phone in a river."

"Oh, it's not that bad," Eric said, but he looked down at his phone like he was seriously considering it.

"Look, just... be careful," you said. "Don't let her get in your head. Remember she did that to that IT guy."

"True," Eric nodded. Then he pursed his lips. "Maybe I can milk her for a nude or something."

You raised your hands and shook your head. "I don't want to hear anything about that," you said.

When you got back to the conference room you were still a little shocked. "You guys are not going to believe this..." was how the conversation started, and as you were working you, Sabrina and Gemma had an entire afternoon of guessing at what Joy was trying to do.