The OF Girl Ch. 221-230

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeeeesus," Becks said and licked her lower lip. "That's pretty hot. And no one has found out?"

"No one but John," Sabrina laughed. "Well, and Gemma." They'd agreed there was no point in telling Becks about Katherine, since that could lead to more questions.

"And you're OK with it?" Becks asked, looking to Gemma.

"I don't participate, other than helping with the camera once," Gemma said. "It turns Sabrina on a ton, and John is a natural, and it's going to help Sabrina pay for law school."

"It'll help us pay for law school," Sabrina said, reaching over and squeezing Gemma's hand.

Gemma frowned, looking at Sabrina. "That's not-"

"We'll talk about it later," Sabrina smiled, squeezing Gemma's hand again.

"Wait, how much are you making doing this?" Becks asked.

"Well, there's a whole network of monetization things, and with John helping plan things out it's gotten more streamlined. But baseline I have about five thousand monthly subscribers each paying five dollars, though 20% goes to the platform. Then I sell the hardcore videos for a moderate extra cost, and sometimes I do custom videos though only a couple since I started dating John."

"Wait, that's-" Becks did the mental math in her head quickly. "Holy shit."

"Yeah, that's about the look that I had when I found out," Gemma smirked.

"What's it like?" Becks asked. "I mean, I don't think I could do it all myself or anything. But knowing that many people are going to watch you, and probably get off to you? That's pretty hot."

Sabrina glanced over at Gemma with a soft smile and a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, it is," she said. "You have no idea how horny I get during a scene when John is railing me just the way I like and I know that sometime in the future thousands of men and women are going to watch it happen and think I'm the sexiest thing in the world. It's so fucking good."

"Fuck," Becks sighed a little incredulously. "I wish I could experience that."

Gemma had to bite her lip to stop from barking out a laugh.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================