The OF Girl Ch. 221-230

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.1k words
4.87
26.4k
22

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes cute dates, decisions, a little bit of anal, and Girl's Night.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 221

Work, it turned out, felt way better with more distance from the Joy situation. Not only was it simply more peaceful, but it gave you, Gemma and Sabrina time to focus on building more mentorship connections with Garrison. He had meetings with each of you, one a day, establishing new boundaries and mostly positing legal questions and giving you homework on ethics and philosophy.

What was more important, truth or loyalty? Should you prioritize short-term punishment or long-term reform? Should you value the individual or the community more when it comes to their rights?

Does mercy have a place in justice?

It was difficult stuff that ended up sparking debates among the three of you both at work and when you got together with the girls individually or in a group. And the fact that you didn't always agree, were able to argue and always feel heard and valued at the end of each discussion, left you feeling light in the chest and head.

Eric was back from his trip and raved on Monday morning about going on his little podcast tour, showing you three and Andy a bunch of pictures of him as he rattled off the names of people you had never heard of like they were major celebrities. By Tuesday he was planning his own podcast and you had to turn him down about co-hosting, but offered to help him research what he needed to get started equipment-wise - it turned out it wasn't much more than a smartphone with a decent plug-in microphone, but of course that wasn't enough for him. Eric wanted top-quality equipment so he would look professional.

The flip side of things was that while he was getting excited about the podcasting (which also kept him distracted from asking questions about the mentorship thing with Garrison), he was also left feeling a little hollow because by mid-week he wasn't getting nearly as many shout outs and likes on his social media platforms. The connections were drying up.

You worried he was going to get hungry for more content and chase the endorphin dragon.

Sabrina took you out on Tuesday for a quiet date night at the movies, and you held hands and made out in the theatre and couldn't tell Gemma a single thing about the movie the next day. Then Gemma took you out on Wednesday night to the same movie and made you sit and watch it, and it turned out it was really good - then the two of you fucked back at your place, and she fell asleep with your cum on her face and woke up in a panic the next morning needing to shower badly.

Thursday night you'd been hoping to spend time with both of them, but they apologized because they needed to do a Girl's Night with Becks because apparently her 'situationship' had broken up and Gemma and Sabrina wanted the cheer her up. Eric, catching wind that Gemma was 'blowing you off' for a Girl's Night, cornered you in the kitchen and went on a mini-rant about how you needed to be careful because guys who let their girls go out without them were asking to be cheated on.

You realized quickly that it wasn't a discussion, and he was repeating some sort of talking points he'd picked up from somewhere, so you just let him talk himself out, thanked him for his concern, and went back to work.

The fact that Gemma and Sabrina both kept you up to date with pictures from the bar all night, including both of them crashing at Becks' place that night for a slumber party and then sneakily taking a picture of Sabrina eating out Gemma in the bathroom of Becks' apartment late at night, had you very much not worried about your girlfriends cheating on you.

Friday, finally, we could be our unit together. Gemma had arranged our plans and brought us out to a little hole-in-the-wall kind of restaurant that turned out to be run by a lovely Polish family. The place was only half-full despite the fact that the food was delicious and you had to guess it was because of the kitschy decor that looked like it hadn't been updated since at least the 80s.

The three of you had been happily debating Garrison's latest ethical dilemma he'd set up based on current events - whether Parents had the right, legally, to dictate what schools taught or didn't teach their children. The three of you weren't really that far apart, mostly landing somewhere in the centre of the issue, and found yourselves hoping the fence back and forth in the discussion as you talked each other around with one point or another. You all agreed that it was too nuanced a case to come to a decision that night as dessert was served by the cute Polish waitress.

"M'kay," Sabrina said as she pointed down at her Papal Cream Cake after taking one bite. "This is really good."

"Can I have a bite?" Gemma asked.

"If I can have a bite of one of those Paczkis," Sabrina said. "They look like doughnuts."

"They are, and they're amazing," Gemma said. She held one of the deep-fried, sugared puffs of dough out to Sabrina to bite, and a big drop of the jelly landed on Sabrina's chin as she pulled away. That made them both laugh as she tried to lick it up and ended up needing to use her napkin, then Sabrina took a spoon full of her cream cake and fed it to Gemma.

"You two are so cute," you said with a smirk.

"You're just happy we share our delicious, cream-filled desserts so well," Gemma teased you.

"Maybe I am," you laughed. You'd gone for a simple bowl of ice cream and were regretting not getting something a little more exotic sounding.

"Speaking of sharing," Sabrina said, and then hesitated a moment. That got both your and Gemma's attention. "So... John and I filmed more content on Tuesday, right? And we've got things scheduled out for a few weeks. But sooner than later we'll need to do something... new. And the next thing that makes sense, since backdoor stuff isn't working for me, is to add another... partner. And I wanted to talk to you guys about that."

"I'm still definite on not wanting to be on camera," Gemma said.

"No, I know," Sabrina said, reaching over and grabbing her hand to assure her. "I wouldn't want that for you, anyways. It's a risk I chose to take, and even though it led to all this I'm still worrying a bit about someone else figuring it out. It means I can treat you guys to this dinner, but-"

You and Gemma both cut her off, demanding that you go dutch on the bill, and she accepted.

"But," she continued, "I don't think it would be the right fit for you, Gemma. Even though you'd make a killing."

"So what are you asking then, baby?" you asked Sabrina.

"I want to organize a threesome with someone that isn't... us," Sabrina said. "Another girl, though I'm not sure who. Maybe another model and we make a content deal. There are even some actual pornstars who do collabs and stuff. Or someone more amateur. Or maybe just someone local who doesn't know us too well and I could pay, or someone we know and trust. I dunno. I just wanted to open the conversation."

Gemma looked at you, and you looked back.

"No guys," Gemma said. "Threesome only?"

"For sure," Sabrina nodded. "There's a little part of me that would be interested academically in what two guys could be like, but I can get that from you two with the addition of a strap-on. Definitely another woman."

"What do you think, love?" Gemma asked you.

"I think it makes sense content-wise," you said. "So from a business perspective, it's probably the right move. From a personal one, I can't say enough that I am entirely happy to the point of being overwhelmed by the two of you so I don't think I'd ever ask for it myself. I think our relationship can handle it, especially after last weekend."

That made Gemma snort a little and Sabrina blush.

"OK, here's what I'm thinking," Gemma said, brandishing one of her doughnuts. "Yes, but I need to be there. And we make sure there's an ironclad agreement that whoever this woman is, she gets totally fucked if she reveals anything about our personal lives or who we are."

"I like it, but it might be weird if you're just there hanging out while we film content," Sabrina said.

"I'll be the camerawoman," Gemma said. "That way you're not limited to the tripods and I can worry about your faces and stuff not getting on film."

"You're sure?" Sabrina asked, reaching across the table again and taking Gemma's hand. "I don't want to do anything to screw this up."

"I am if you are," Gemma said, and then they both reached for your hands. "Love?"

"Alright," you agreed. "We're setting up a threesome."

Chapter 222

"So, I'm thinking there are two options," Sabrina said as the three of you were laying naked on your bed. The date night had been fun, but coming back to your place afterwards had been more so. Sabrina had a half dozen new hickies across her little tits and belly from both you and Gemma, and you and Gemma both had a couple of your own as well. You were laying propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed and Sabrina was laying on her stomach across your legs, with her head nestled on Gemma's stomach.

"Two options for... what? Where John puts his next load?" Gemma asked. "Because I'm pretty sure it's my turn for that."

Sabrina giggled a little, smiling as Gemma ran her fingers through her hair slowly. "No- well, I mean yeah I have ideas for that too, but I meant for the Threesome shoot."

"Let's hear it," you said. While Gemma was massaging Sabrina's scalp, you were running your fingers across her upturned bum and thighs. They were pink from the spanking and you'd just finished rubbing some aloe on them.

"So option one is I try reaching out to other OnlyFans creators," Sabrina said. "If I do that, it probably makes the most sense to try and make a deal with another girl around my size and exposure. Obviously for publicity purposes someone bigger would be better, but I'm already bringing in more than though money right now that I don't know if I want to be like... really big."

"Because this isn't forever," Gemma nodded.

"Exactly. I'm not giving up being a lawyer," Sabrina said. "The Pros of working with another creator are that they'll know what's up, they'll hopefully be professional about it, and they'll have their own audience to cross over with ours. The Con is that even though we can kind of pick and choose who to try and work with, we're still taking a risk even with a solid contract. One accidental tweet or picture, or if for some reason she gets pissy, and we might be able to sue her for all she's worth but that still fucks up our lives."

"That all makes sense," you agreed. "What's the other option?"

"Someone we know and can trust," Sabrina said. "And I know that's a big risk, but think about it for a second - if we can find the right person to trust everything will go easier. We won't be worried about their social media or them trying to start some online beef with us or anything. And I already am careful about both mine and John's identity not leaking, so we can show that theirs won't either. The big Cons are if we approach the wrong person and they don't go for it, and the lack of crossover with another audience."

"I know what I'm thinking, but I'm the least important person in this decision," Gemma said.

"No," Sabrina shook her head. "You're the most important person in all of this, Gem."

"I agree, baby," you said, reaching over and taking her hand. "Sabrina and I might be the ones having sex with whoever it is, but you're the one on the outside looking in and would need to justify everything if something did get out."

"I disagree," Gemma shook her head.

"But you still have thoughts, and we want to hear them," Sabrina said.

"You first," Gemma countered. "You have to favour one of those options."

"I don't, actually," Sabrina sighed. "I think they both have value. I had thought of some other things but they didn't make as much sense as these two."

"What about you, John?" Gemma asked.

"I- Look, I know you don't really like me saying it like this, but I still feel totally lucky with everything that all of this is," you said. "I mean, we just finished a threesome-"

"We're just taking a breather," Sabrina interrupted with a smirk.

"OK," you continued. "We're taking a breather from a threesome and talking about choosing someone for another threesome. I'm dedicated to you two. I love you two. I'll do this with whoever you two decide."

"How did both of you get this turned back to me making the decision?" Gemma sighed.

"Because we love and respect you," Sabrina said with a smile, and then softly kissed Gemma's stomach.

"Let me think about it a bit more," Gemma said.

"Want me to encourage you?" Sabrina smirked.

Gemma bit her lower lip and nodded, then scooted back a bit further on the bed so that Sabrina was in the right position to start softly licking at the folds of her pussy. You watched for a bit, then decided you wanted in on the action and laid down on your stomach next to Sabrina and the two of you tag-teamed Gemma with your tongues until she was squirming and moaning.

"Any decisions?" Sabrina asked a little while later.

Gemma was the one laying on her stomach now, her legs spread and her face buried in a pillow. You'd just finished fucking her ass, your cum still hot on her back from shooting it all over her, and you had fallen to the side and were lightly holding her hand.

"Yeah," Gemma sighed happily. "Yeah, I think I did."

"You gonna share?" you asked with a tired smile.

"Only after Sabrina cleans me up," Gemma teased.

"Mmmm," Sabrina giggled, then leaned down and started licking your cum off of Gemma's slick skin.

The three of you were under the covers, Gemma wedged in the centre of you and Sabrina in a spooning chain, when Sabrina remembered to ask again.

"I think we find someone we can trust, and who would go along with it," Gemma said quietly into the darkness of the room.

"OK," Sabrina nodded. She was the smallest spoon, with Gemma's bare tits pressed to her back, but you had your arm down across Gemma's side and holding Sabrina's hip. "We'll figure out who."

"Love you two," Gemma whispered.

"Love you too, babe," Sabrina said.

"Love you both," you said, snuggling your lips into the crook of Gemma's neck and giving her a soft kiss.

Chapter 223

"So who should we fuck?" Sabrina asked.

"Really? Here?" you laughed, looking around at the park. There were families playing over in the playground area, and people jogging by on the trail.

The three of you had gotten up that morning and had a lazy Saturday morning that had been surprisingly un-sexual despite the casual lack of clothing you'd been sporting. Gemma had only worn one of your shirts around, and Sabrina had worn her own tank top without a bra along with a pair of your boxers. There'd been a little bit of grabass through breakfast and watching a couple of episodes of Castle, but not even a blowjob as the three of you took turns showering. Eventually you'd needed to get out of the apartment so you had taken a walk down to a park that was a couple of blocks from your place where Food Trucks gathered on a side street. Now the three of you were sitting on one of the benches together as you ate.

"Why not?" Sabrina asked. "It's not like anyone is listening."

"Fair," Gemma said. "But can we at least be a little coded? Just for my sanity."

"OK," Sabrina acquiesced. "Who should we engage with?"

"I think there are some obvious choices, but I'm also not sure who would actually be willing to engage with the camera part of it all," Gemma said.

"Exactly the problem," Sabrina nodded. "So here's what I'm thinking. Becca has been pretty open about engaging and is fine with the pictures for John. But she's also got Charlotte, so who knows if being more public would put a dampener on it. Or there's Charlotte, though she seems like less of a choice since she isn't as aggressive about things. Or, and I admit this is kind of an outlier, there's also Lucy. The way she's acting she clearly wants a piece of you, baby."

"I don't know if I'd want a piece of her," you said.

"Oh, come on," Sabrina scoffed. "You wouldn't want a couple of good hate-fucks with her after how bitchy she was to you?"

You had to consider that, the idea of bending Lucy over and pounding her ass sounded kinda great. But then you shook your head. "Too close to home anyways," you said. "We don't know if we could trust her, and she also knows people I know from back home."

"OK, let's file her as 'probably not,'" Gemma said.

"Well, my last idea is Becks," Sabrina said. "She's hot, she's also been OK with some camera stuff as we know, and we know she likes big... implements. And she's freshly single again."

"What about Tasha?" Gemma added. "Also hot, also very open about things, and also wants to 'engage' with John if given the opportunity."

"True," Sabrina nodded. "And she really does have great tits."

"And she's also dating Mosche," you pointed out.

"Are they exclusive?" Sabrina asked. "Like, officially?"

"I... don't know," you said. "But does that matter?"

Gemma blew out a breath. "Let's be real, we could say 'only technically' and spin a bunch of legal BS to make it sound OK, but it wouldn't be. Switch with me?" Gemma pivoted the conversation briefly, gesturing that she wanted to trade her poutine with the second half of your chicken burger. You didn't even bother fighting it, you just traded boxes with her and she smiled happily at you.

"You know, at some point I'm just going to start ordering your meals for you," you chuckled. "I seem to know your tastes better than you do."

"Ooh, that would be kind of hot," Sabrina giggled. "Daddy taking control and telling us what to eat."

"Really?" you asked. "I mean, really?"

"OK, so the idea is probably hotter than the reality," Sabrina laughed.

"Mmmm," Gemma groaned as she bit into the perfectly battered and deep-fried chicken on the plush pretzel bun. "M'I dunno, I might just go along with it. You always pick the best food."

"Alright, so let's put Tasha on the 'probably not' list," Sabrina said, getting us back on track.

"What if we got Joy to do it," Gemma smirked.

That made you almost spit out your mouthful of soda as she said it right when you were taking a sip.

"Oh my God, can you imagine?" Sabrina cackled a little. "The things I would do to that bitch."

"Don't even joke about that," you said. "Ne-ver gonna happen if I'm involved."

"Oooh, Gem," Sabrina smirked. "It could just be you and me in hot leather dom outfits, and we could make her lick our toes and whip her butt and make her beg-"

"What happened to coded language?" you interrupted, making both of the girls laugh.

"So that leaves Becca, Charlotte or Becks," Gemma said. "Honestly, and this might be a little selfish of me, but I'm the one living with Becca and Charlotte so I'd prefer if we tested things out with Becks first. I don't think she'd be offended by the offer as long as it wasn't done rudely, and she wouldn't bring it into work with her."

"Fair," Sabrina nodded. "Let's figure out how to ask her. I'm thinking we do another girl's night and we can tell her a bit more about us three, and maybe rave a bit about John in bed to get her warmed up, then later on I'll tell her about the content stuff and drop a hint that I'm looking for someone to do some anonymous content."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers