The OF Girl Ch. 231-240

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.3k words
4.8
22.8k
24

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,957 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes light exhibition, blowjobs, public flashing, sexual planning, FF, MF, MFF, intimate showers, and some roleplay.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 231

"What the fuck?" you mumbled, stumbling down the hallway from your room towards the door.

You and Mosche had ended up watching the first Lord of the Rings movie, which had ended sliding into a bit of a drinking game watching the second movie. You had thankfully not let him goad you into watching the third, as you were already tipsy on a Tuesday night and had to work in the morning.

So you'd gone to bed, and he'd gone to his room to do... something.

But now someone was knocking on the door to the apartment.

"Hello?" you asked at the door, and the knocking stopped.

"Hey, love," Gemma said through the door.

Raising your eyebrows, you opened the door and found not just Gemma, but also Sabrina, smiling at you sweetly.

And Becks.

"Hey baby," Sabrina said, walking into the apartment and planting a kiss on your lips as she went by.

"Mmm, I missed you, love," Gemma said, doing the same thing.

"Hey, John," Becks said, smiling warmly with a bit of a flush to her cheeks.

"Hi," you said a little dumbly as you shut the door. "Uh, what's up?"

"Are Mosche and Tasha here?" Sabrina asked, then turned to Becks. "That's his roommate and his fuckbuddy."

"John has a fuckbuddy, too?" Becks asked in surprise.

"No, the roommates fuckbuddy," Gemma clarified.

"Mosche is in his room," you said. "Tasha isn't here."

"OK, let's go to your room for this then," Gemma said.

"For what?" you asked as you were practically escorted down the hall to your room.

Once you were inside, and the door was shut, you and your two girlfriends and your hot slightly-older coworker were alone. In your bedroom. And they were wearing pretty little cocktail dresses and heels and looked hot as hell.

"Anyone want to explain what's going on?" you asked.

"So we told Becks about the OnlyFans," Sabrina said. "And she asked if maybe she could join me and you for a scene or two to see what it's like."

"Really?" you asked, turning to Becks. She was blushing more now, but looked confident despite it. "You're not weirded out or anything?"

"Confession time," she said. "Sabrina already showed me a video of you two and it was hot as hell."

"OK," you said. "So... wait, are we- right now?"

"No, no, love," Gemma said, stepping towards you and taking your hand. "Becks just wants to make sure her eyes aren't deceiving her. She wants to see the goods."

You shook your head slowly. "I- Hold on. You came all the way here so that Becks could see my dick?"

"It's a cock, love," Gemma said.

"A beautiful, sexy cock," Sabrina agreed.

"In other words, yes," Becks said. "If I'm going to do this, I want a preview."

"Can I show her, love?" Gemma asked, already reaching for your boxers.

"Um, yeah, I guess," you said, and you were quickly de-boxered and left with your cock hanging out.

"Let's make sure you get the full show," Gemma laughed and wrapped her fingers around your shaft, quickly jerking you off, and then licked the head.

"Holy crap," Becks said as she watched the live blowjob show.

"Hot, right?" Sabrina said. "I love watching Gemma give him a blowjob. She's so good at it, and looks so hot."

"Fuck, love," you groaned, pulling her hair away from her face and gripping it at the back of her head. Soon you were hard as a rock and sticking straight out.

Gemma stood up and turned, still holding your cock lightly with one hand as she looked to Becks. "There, now you can really see it."

"Get closer," Sabrina urged. "It won't bite."

"God damn," Becks said as she stepped forward and then went to her knees. She reached out but hesitated, looking up at Gemma. "Can I?"

"Sure," Gemma said, relinquishing her hold on your cock.

Becks reached forward and tentatively took hold of it, slowly breathing through her mouth as she got a good feel and then stroked you from head-to-root-to-head. "Fuck, that's a nice cock," she said.

"So are you in?" Sabrina asked. "Does it measure up?"

"Oh, it measures up," Becks nodded. "A great length and girth. If he can fuck like you say, I'd definitely be happy to try this out." Then she looked up at you, still holding your cock but not stroking. "If that's OK with you, obviously."

You just blinked and nodded for a moment. "Uh, yeah, Becks. You are super hot and have a wicked personality. If you're into it, and the girls approve, then I am."

"Cool," she said, taking another look at your cock in her hand and grinning. "Cool."

"Want to finish what I started?" Gemma asked.

"Or save it for the first time being on camera?" Sabrina asked.

"Let's... save it," Becks said, letting go of you and you offered her a hand to help her stand up in her heels.

"Well, I'm not leaving him like this," Gemma said, getting back to her knees and starting to blow you properly.

"Oh, fuck," you grunted.

"God, you really do love that cock," Becks said, looking down at Gemma.

"She really does," Sabrina said. "But then, so do I."

Gemma popped off and turned to look back at Sabrina. "Could you check to see if I have any clean outfits left here? I might stay." Then she went back to blowing you.

Sabrina checked the bag that Gemma had stored in your room. "Just a shirt, bra and panties, baby," she said. "So unless you want to Porky Pig it..."

"Damn," Gemma sighed, looking up at you. "Sorry, love."

"It's OK," you said. "I wasn't expecting you girls tonight, even this is amazing. Though I'll miss you in bed."

Gemma smiled warmly and went back to blowing you, and Becks watched in fascination for the next five minutes or so as Gemma quickly worked you over until you were groaning. She took her mouth off of you and stroked you fast with one hand. "Come in my mouth, love. I want to taste you so bad."

"Ungh, almost-" you grunted. "Fuck, Gemma. God. I love you. Fuuu-" You came, and Gemma took your cock head back in her mouth and sucked it all out of you. Then, as you sat back on your bed as your knees went weak, she pushed herself up to her feet again and went to Sabrina and kissed her hard, obviously swapping your cum to your other girlfriend.

"Holy fuck," Becks said, watching with her mouth open.

"Sorry," Gemma smirked a little as the kiss ended and both her and Sabrina licked their lips. "We like to share."

Chapter 232

"Good morning, Becks," you said as you entered the office.

"Morning, John," she said, giving you a look with her eyes but a smile with her lips. There were a couple of other people in the lobby and she obviously didn't want you to go spilling any secrets. Not that you were planning to.

You stepped up to the counter of her welcome desk and smiled, dropping your voice a little but not down to a whisper. "It was a nice surprise running into you last night," you said. "Are you still positive on that thing we talked about? I wouldn't expect to hold you to something if you weren't sure."

She smiled a little more warmly once she was assured you weren't going to have loose lips. "I'm sure, John," she nodded. "I think it'll be a good time."

"Me too," you said, smiling back and letting your eyes flick down to her blouse which was unbuttoned just enough to show a tasteful amount of cleavage. "I'm looking forward to the weekend."

"Same," she grinned.

"If you have any questions, or think you might be changing your mind, it's not a big deal," you said. "Just ask Sabrina, or me. We're open books for you."

"I'll keep that in mind," Becks nodded. "But, I would argue, it's a little bit of a big deal."

That made you chuckle and flush a little. "I appreciate that."

"I thought you would," she winked.

You went upstairs and instead of heading to the intern conference room you went straight to the one where your work for the last couple of days had been sitting.

"Boxes," you muttered to yourself as you entered and turned on the lights. "Boxes for days."

Gemma was the next in, leaning down to give you a quick peck on the lips and a squeeze on your shoulder before getting to work. Sabrina came in with coffees for the three of you and when she set yours down next to you she turned it so you could see she had planted a kiss of her red lipstick on the side.

"Love you," you said quietly with a smile for her.

She winked and then showed you she'd done the same thing on Gemma's cup. Your blonde girlfriend's eyes widened when she saw the kiss mark and then she smiled at Sabrina as well.

Garrison checked in on the three of you a couple of times during the morning, but then he called you and Gemma to his office just before lunch and had the two of you sit down.

"Something wrong, sir?" you asked.

"Yes and no," Garrison said with a sigh as he settled back down into his own seat. "It's been an interesting few weeks with your two and I'd almost forgotten about the whole thing with the internet rapper fellow, but apparently he's figured out that you work here somehow, and his legal team has sent a cease and desist letter. Have either of you been talking about the incident with anyone, or spreading the story?"

"Not at all," Gemma said with a frown.

"Sir, with everything else going on, I'd totally put it in the back of my mind," you said.

"Well, if that's the case then the letter doesn't mean much, but it does name both of you specifically," Garrison said.

"Is this something we should be worried about?" Gemma asked.

"I don't know yet," Garrison grunted. "Which I don't like. Any lawyer worth their salt should have told this joker to kick rocks, so we're probably dealing with someone who is used to having a litigious client. Hopefully, that means they're happy to just milk them for frivolous paperwork hours and won't actually try and push anything else. I'll send back a reply acknowledging receipt and denying any wrongdoing. You're sure neither of you have been talking about it? Posting online anywhere?"

"We're sure, sir," you said. "But.. um, what if we might know who is talking about it?"

Garrison frowned. "Have you asked them to do so? Explicitly or implicitly? And are you in any way gaining from the retelling?"

"We aren't," you said. "But the person is... sort of."

"Well, the letter only names you two, so right now there's nothing to worry about," Garrison said. "I'll handle it. If they went this far, you don't know what they might do to try to sway the court of public opinion though. You might want to consider locking down your social media feeds"

"We will," Gemma grimaced and nodded.

"OK, well, feel free to take an early lunch if you want to get on that," Garrison said. "If you do receive any harassment, make copies and bring them to me."

"We will," you nodded. "Thank you, sir."

"It's no problem," Garrison said. "You're keeping my life interesting, at least."

You and Gemma went back to the conference room and told Sabrina what was going on and then quickly went onto your social media profiles and started putting them to private. You didn't have any weird DMs or messages, but Gemma did have a DM request pending that she ignored.

"Guys," Eric said, bursting into your conference room. "You aren't going to believe this."

Oh, God, you thought. "What's up?"

"Norman and Spice reached out to me. They are the hosts of the biggest podcast in the Man-o-sphere and they saw me on some of the other podcasts and they want to fly all three of us down to Miami for a special episode."

You and Gemma looked at each other, silently confirming what you both had known already.

"Dude, I'm sorry, but it's a no," you said.

"Totally uninterested," Gemma agreed.

Eric gave you both pained looks. "Guuuuys, this would be huge. For all of us! They get tens of thousands of viewers live, and almost a million views on any video they post. Think of the clout!"

You just shook your head, and Gemma shrugged. "Internet clout doesn't really interest me."

"It would really help me launch my podcast though," Eric almost whined.

You took a breath and then shook your head again. "Eric, seriously, if it was something that wouldn't put us at risk, I would do it for you. But Garrison got a Cease and Desist earlier today from that rapper guy. He's actively taking legal action now. We legitimately can't do it."

"Fuck," Eric sighed. "Shit. I mean, damn."

"You can still go on the show if they'll have you," Gemma said.

"I don't think they will," Eric said. "They didn't want to book me when I went down last time."

"Well, you can always try," you encouraged him.

"You should definitely try," Sabrina added with a nod, standing up and putting a hand on his shoulder. "You have a good voice for podcasting, Eric. Don't give up before you even start."

Eric smiled thankfully to Sabrina, and then to you and Gemma. "I appreciate it guys. Sorry to be pushy, it's just a big opportunity."

"We get it," Gemma said. "We can't do it, but we get it."

Eric left, and all three of you took a big breath.

"So... do we tell Garrison it's him?" Gemma asked.

"He didn't ask, so I'm not going to rat Eric out," you said. "I think we just answer the questions Garrison asks. Think of what he's been telling us this whole time - don't offer information you don't need to. In this case, him knowing might be worse than not knowing."

"You, baby," Sabrina said as she walked over and stood behind you at your chair, putting her hands on your shoulders. "Sound like you might be a lawyer one day."

"You think?" you asked with a smile.

"I know," Sabrina grinned.

Chapter 233

The rest of the week was a slog at work. Thankfully nothing more developed yet with the Cease and Desist letter, and Bellagamba didn't show up again, but you, Gemma and Sabrina felt like you were wading through a river of paperwork on the merger files with no end in sight. When you had finished the first twenty boxes, there were still another thirty to go in the room and then more had gotten dropped off.

After work was better. You took Sabrina out on Wednesday night for ice cream, and then you demanded another night of slow and soft lovemaking instead of hard sex. She agreed readily, and you were delighted when she came repeatedly on your cock as you spooned behind her and slowly kissed that sweet spot on her neck.

Thursday night you went out with Gemma for an early pub dinner and then went back to her place and watched a movie with her, Becca and Charlotte. There wasn't anything untoward going on, though the glare Lucy shot at the four of you when she got home from an unsuccessful date made it feel like you were doing something bad. You ended up sleeping at Gemma's that night and other than some oral the two of you just wanted to enjoy laying with each other and softly touching and teasing with your fingers all over each other as you talked under the covers.

Then Friday was crawling by, the afternoon minutes feeling like they were slowing to hours. The last thirty minutes of the day felt like an entire separate workday.

And then it was time to head out, and that meant you, Gemma, Sabrina and Becks were heading out for an early dinner and drinks before heading back to Sabrina place to shoot the first scene.

"How are you feeling?" Gemma asked you as you were heading down in the elevator.

"Lots," you answered ambiguously. "Nervous. Excited. All of it."

"Horny," Sabrina murmured with a little grin.

"That too," you chuckled.

"Well, not much longer," Gemma said, taking your hand in hers.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" you asked her.

"Three times today," Gemma grinned.

"Well, I love you," you said.

"Four. I love you too," she said.

In the lobby the three of you saw that Becks was wrapping her own work and went and waited on one of the benches at the edge of the big space for her to be done. It was hard not to talk about what was going to happen soon, but being inside the office made it too risky to even use vague language. Instead, the girls seemed to be trying to distract you.

Once Becks was finished she came out from around her welcome desk and joined you. "Ready?" she asked.

"I made reservations at a place near my apartment," Sabrina said. "That good?"

"Nothing too heavy, I hope?" Becks asked. "I don't want to feall too bloaty for... y'know."

"Mmm," Sabrina shook her head. "They have really good salad bowls with just enough protein toppers. Also, it's my treat."

Becks accepted that without complaint, and soon the four of you were catching the bus and riding it down towards Sabrina's.

The restaurant was nice enough, and only one other table was occupied when you went in though it got busier as you ate. The conversation between the four of you was light at first, the tension in the air of knowing what was coming making everything feel a little more charged.

"So what did you think of that restaurant video I sent you?" Sabrina asked Becks suddenly.

"Oh, it was..." Becks checked over her shoulder to make sure no one was too close. "It was super hot. I can't believe you did that in public."

"It was the first day we were flirting," Sabrina admitted. "It made me so wet."

"Have you ever done stuff in public like that again?" Becks asked.

"Not on camera," Sabrina said, then indicated both her and Gemma with her thumb. "Though we've both gone dancing with John and got pretty hot and heavy in some dark corners of the club."

"You more than me," Gemma teased, then glanced at you. "Though I intend to catch up at some point."

"Are you into the idea of doing stuff in public?" Sabrina asked Becks.

"I dunno, it's kind of scary," Becks chuckled. "What if someone saw?"

"That's part of the fun," Sabrina said. "You want to be careful, obviously, but just a little risk can make a little thing feel so much more heightened."

"You should flash John," Gemma said.

"Right here?" Becks asked, looking over her shoulder again nervously.

"Just a quick nipple," Gemma encouraged her. "If you do it, I'll do it."

"... OK," Becks said, then bit the tip of her tongue between her front teeth as she checked one more time that no one could see and then undid a couple more buttons on her blouse and pulled it and her bra aside, quickly flashing a soft, brown nipple to you over the table before quickly covering it up.

"Damn, that looks tasty," you said with a grin.

"You think so?" Becks flirted back playfully.

"Definitely," you said.

"Your turn," Becks said, turning to Gemma.

Gemma looked around and held up a finger, then when the person wasn't looking she undid her own blouse buttons but didn't pull her pantsuit jacket or blouse aside. She hesitated, eyes watching someone as they were looking towards us again, and then when they looked away Gemma pulled her shirt and bra aside and popped her entire big boob out of her shirt for a brief moment before leaning forward to cover herself and getting it covered up again.

"Oooh my God," Becks giggled hysterically.

Sabrina just grinned across the table at you as she ran her foot up the inside of your legs and your thigh towards your crotch.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,957 Followers