The OF Girl Ch. 231-240

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Mr D," Becks said, reaching up and taking your cock in her hand as she licked her lips. "You're so hard already."

"He's always that hard for me," Sabrina said a little brattily. Then she popped her lips forward and sucked your cock head like a popsicle.

"Maybe I'm just used to getting him in the morning after Darling's already drained him once or twice," Becks smirked as she leaned forward and started kissing the side of your shaft.

"Mmm," you groaned happily at the feeling of two sets of lips on you, as well as the visual of Becks looking up at you as she shared the taste of your cock. "It's true, Darling does take good care of me."

"I'll be just as caring as Darling," Sabrina promised, taking the head of your cock in her hand and slowly rubbing it between her palm and fingers. "And I'll prove to her that I can be that way for both of you."

"I know you will, baby," you said.

"Switch, brat," Becks demanded, and Sabrina directed your cockhead to Becks' mouth and then started nibbling at the root of your dick.

"Fuck, Becks that feels great," you groaned. "But Sabrina, I can't do anything with that shot since your face is in it."

"Damn," Sabrina sighed. "Double blowjobs without showing our faces is a lot harder than I expected."

"It's fine, keep going," Gemma encouraged. "I'm getting good stuff from the other angles. Just make him feel good."

Sabrina grinned up at you. "Now you're speaking my language," she said, then kissed from the root of your cock down to your balls.

"God- fuck-" you grunted.

Becks pulled off your cock and stroked you quickly. "Is your bratty little slut sucking on your balls, sir?"

"She is," you groaned. "And she knows just how to do it."

"Well, so do I," Becks said, and then she crammed her face in next to Sabrina's and took your other ball in her mouth, and they were both sucking on your sack and looking up at you as they reached up and began stroking your cock softly with their fingers.

You had to take a deep breath and just enjoy the feeling - it wasn't going to make you come, but it still felt great and the feeling of... of power, having two beautiful women sucking on your balls was intoxicating.

"I want to deepthroat you, Daddy," Sabrina said, pulling off.

"Mmm, me too, Mr D," Becks said.

The three of you quickly rearranged and soon they were both laying with their backs on the seat of the couch, their legs resting up the backrest and their heads hanging over the edge. You and Gemma took a moment to get into a couple good camera shots, and then you stepped forward.

"Me first, Daddy," Sabrina pleaded, opening her mouth wide.

"No, me first, Mr D," Becks argued, reaching up and running her hands over her bra-clad breasts.

"I want your cock in my throat so bad," Sabrina countered.

"I want your balls bouncing off my nose as you throatfuck me," Becks shot back.

"I want you both," you said. "So it's only fair if you two kiss, and then play rock, paper, scissors to decide."

Both of them gigged and then leaned towards each other and kissed, and then they played and tied three times in a row completely by accident.

"Maybe I should just go home to Darling," you joked, reaching back and palming Gemma's ass through her panties - she'd stripped down to her underwear again so everyone felt kind of equal.

"No!" Sabrina gasped. "Miss Lusty can have you first. Don't go."

"Mmm, thank you, baby," Becks hummed, then leaned in and kissed Sabrina again before leaning her head back and opening her mouth for your cock.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================