The OF Girl Ch. 231-240

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was hot, love," you said, turning to Gemma and pulling her chin over towards you so you could kiss her.

"Thanks, love," she grinned into the kiss.

"Well, I know I'm ready for dessert," Sabrina said. "Becks?"

"Mmm, I think so," she agreed.

"Great," Sabrina nodded. "I'll go pay the check."

Chapter 234

"OK, I know it's not necessarily super sexy, but let's talk plans," Sabrina said. You had all piled into her apartment and were now sitting around the kitchen table. Becks had already signed a release document, an NDA and a contract - she'd wanted to do this for free for the experience, but Sabrina had insisted that she needed to get compensated since Sabrina would be making money off of this.

"So we don't just jump into bed?" Becks asked with a little smirk.

"Well, we could do that, but it's probably better if we talk first," Sabrina laughed.

"Alright, what are we talking about?" Becks asked.

"First, we should talk about what kind of scenes we're doing," Sabrina said. "We've got all weekend, so I was thinking four total. One tonight, two tomorrow, and one Sunday. I don't know what your experience is like with other women, but I was thinking tonight we could do a girl-girl scene as a tease, then tomorrow morning we do a blowjob scene with John, and then we can do a full threesome that afternoon. Then on Sunday we do something kinkier depending on what you like."

"Well, first, I've... dabbled with women but I wouldn't call myself a connoisseur," Becks said. "Is the lesbian scene necessary?"

"Not if you're against it, but it will play really well," you said.

"Fine," Becks smiled and rolled her eyes a little, playing it up. "I'll let you lick my pussy."

"And you'll love it," Gemma laughed. "Seriously, she's really good."

"You're not too shabby yourself," Sabrina winked at Gemma.

"Anyways, the rest of it sounds more like what I was expecting, so I'm down for all of it," Becks said.

"Cool," Sabrina nodded. "Then let's talk likes and dislikes. I'm more submissive, but I can also top from the bottom, if you know what I mean."

"Not really?" Becks said.

"She likes when someone is dominant, but she'll still tell you what to do and what she wants," Gemma explained.

"Oh, OK. That makes sense," Becks nodded.

"I also like things a little rough. So don't be afraid of spanking me, tweaking my nipples hard, slapping my pussy lightly, that sort of thing," Sabrina continued. "I also like hickies in concealable places, but I think I want to keep that as a John and Gemma thing, so try not to do that. And maybe tomorrow night or Sunday we'll do a little choking, too."

"Wow, just throwing it all out there, huh?" Becks asked.

"It's really the best way to get what you want," Gemma said. "And the second best is to stay vocal during it. Sometimes you don't know what you'll like until you try it or think of it in the middle."

"No, I get that," Becks said. "I'm just used to, y'know, easing into this sort of talk. A few dates, a few casual hookups, before we start talking about spanking and choking."

"Uncomfortable?" you asked.

"No, not really. Just surprised," Becks said.

"So what do you like, or not like?" Sabrina asked.

"Um... well, for girl-girl, can we shower first? I had an experience with a hippy chick once that was... yeah, fishy. Um... don't pull my hair because I have extensions in. I like having my bush tugged on lightly, just don't start ripping it out. Go soft on my nipples because they are pretty sensitive. For later, long and slow strokes from a big dick will get me a bigger orgasm than fast and hard. And for Sunday I, ah, if we're going kinky then I like being blindfolded. Maybe some handcuffs if you have them."

"Super hot," Sabrina grinned. "Anything else?"

"Are we doing anal?" Becks asked.

"Do you want to?" you countered.

"Maybe on Sunday?" she suggested. "I'll just want some time to prep."

"Brunch, Mimosas and Buttplugs it is," Gemma smirked, making all three of you laugh.

"OK, if you think of anything else, just say it. Even if we're rolling on camera. I can always edit it out if it would spoil the scene or something," Sabrina said. "There's just one more thing then." She took a breath and blew it out slowly, flushing a little. "So, you've only seen the full restaurant video. When we're filming I've, um, well we've developed this personality roleplay thing. I'm like the mistress of John, who I call Daddy, and Gemma is his girlfriend who we just call Darling. And I just go by the pet name Baby, though I guess you could also call me Kat since that's part of my user name."

"Daddy, huh?" Becks asked, smirking at you.

"Not my choice," you said.

"He actually finds it annoying, which is perfect because it means he fucks Sabrina harder when she uses it," Gemma chuckled. "She's a little brat sometimes."

"So how do I fit into this dynamic?" Becks asked.

"Well, we don't need to use it if you think it wouldn't feel natural," Sabrina said. "Hell, we don't need to talk at all if you don't want. But I was thinking maybe the game is that you're a woman who Daddy has brought for me to play with. The viewers will love the idea that we're doing this for Daddy, who is a stand-in for them sometimes."

"I think that works," Becks agreed. "So do I get to call him Daddy, too?"

You were rubbing your forehead and sighed loudly, making all three women laugh.

"I guess that's a yes," Becks smirked.

"What do you want us to call you?" Sabrina asked.

"Hmm," Becks hummed, quicking her lips to the side in thought. "How about..."

Chapter 235

"My name's Lusty," Becks said, smiling lopsidedly as she ran her fingers over Sabrina's bare shoulders.

You had all decided the scene would probably flow the best if they were both starting in their lingerie, and that had led to a playful argument that you and Gemma should at least get down to your underwear so that Becks would be more comfortable.

So that was how you and Gemma ended up working the cameras in your underwear while Becks and Sabrina sat perched on the couch. Sabrina was wearing the same lingerie she'd bought last weekend and already modelled for you - it was a cute blue set with full, lacy cups that accented her small amount of cleavage and a pretty half-thong panty that dipped low in the front but didn't reveal anything. Becks was in green, and her bra was sheer so that you all could see the soft outline of her areolas as her breasts were cupped together in a slight shelf. She wasn't as busty as Gemma but outclassed Sabrina in sheer size. Her panties weren't as sheer as the bra, but they were crotchless though that fact was hidden for the moment from the way she was sitting.

"Oh my God, it's so nice to meet you, Lusty," Sabrina said, putting on his porno 'phone sex' voice. "I can't believe Daddy sent me a gift as pretty as you to play with."

"I thought you were my gift from Daddy," Becks said, still maintaining that lopsided smirk. It was fun seeing her develop her on-camera personality on the fly - she was coming across as a little more sarcastic than usual, which you had a feeling would lead to her being a little more dominant than Gemma was when she wasn't specifically trying to Dom Sabrina.

"Well, I'm Daddy's favourite," Sabrina said. "So I think you must be the gift."

"Maybe, but not for long," Becks challenged her. "The way I hear it, his Darling thinks that you need some practice before she lets you service her."

"What? She said that?" Sabrina said in mock surprise, though it was real enough sounding that it wasn't cringe. "I thought Daddy and Darling were getting ready to have me in their bed together."

"Mmm-mmm," Becks shook her head. "You need to prove to me that you're ready for that, first."

"How do I do that?" Sabrina asked, leaning forward. You could almost hear the eventual viewers leaning forward and yelling at the screen what they would want.

"Well, first you're going to kiss me here," Becks said, pointing to her lips and pursing them for a moment. "And then you're going to kiss me... here." She brushed her fingers over her breasts, playing the tips under the edge of the cups. "And then you're going to kiss me... down here." She ran her fingers down her fit stomach to her panties, spreading her legs to hint at the slit in the crotchless panties without revealing everything yet.

"Mmm, I would love to, Miss Lusty," Sabrina said. Then she leaned forward and slowly started to kiss Becks.

Things progressed slowly but quickly - it was weird being on this side of the camera. You were always busy working, making sure that you weren't in Gemma's shot, and making sure you weren't getting Becks or Sabrina's faces except for their mouths. But for all that you liked the live lesbian porn, it was also... slow wasn't the right word, but not as titillating as you expected. Not as meaningful as when you watched Sabrina and Gemma playing together in between or during rounds with you.

Beck's bra was lost first, revealing her perfect tits as Sabrina softly kneaded them with her small hands while they made out. Then Sabrina kissed down Beck's neck to her collarbone, then down further to her breasts. It was difficult to get the right shots to not get Sabrina's face, but you and Gemma both managed to get some fun angles that showed off Beck's tits and Sabrina slurping and sucking on the cleavage, and lightly teasing the nipples with her tongue.

Sabrina's bra and panties were lost next, and Becks took a bit of control as she started to finger Sabrina though she didn't let her come. Instead, as Sabrina was clearly getting worked up, Becks pulled her hand away from Sabrina's flushed pussy and gave her a light spank on the inside of her thigh. "Come on, Baby," she said. "It's time for you to taste me."

"Mmm, yes please," Sabrina licked her lips.

Becks leaned back on the couch, spreading her legs wide with one resting a heel on the top and her other pulled back with a hand at her knee. This spread the crotch of her panties wide as well, leaving her folds framed by the fabric. Sabrina got down on her knees between Beck's legs, and you got a great shot of her from behind as she knelt down and Gemma captured the first couple of licks.

"Don't fake it," Sabrina said after a couple of minutes of eating. "Is this doing it for you?"

"Sort of," Becks said. "Use more fingers, and just swirl around my clit and not on it."

"Got it," Sabrina nodded, and then slipped back into 'Baby' mode and started working Becks over. It didn't take long once Sabrina added two fingers inside of her, and after her first small shuddering orgasm Sabrina encouraged Becks to sit on her face.

That was apparently the right move because we got some great shots from multiple angles as Becks ground her pussy on Sabrina's face, flexing her ass and grabbing her tits. Fingering her clit as Sabrina was tonguing her deep.

Then it was Becks' turn to return the favour, and Sabrina was spread wide on the floor and Becks crawled over her in a 69 position. Sabrina, of course, wasn't going to let that opportunity fly by and she got into it as well, and soon they were eating out each other.

Becks came first, and you noticed that it was only after she was totally out of it that Sabrina allowed herself to come as well, leaking a few drops from her now glistening pussy.

"Anything else I can do to convince you, Lusty?" Sabrina asked.

Becks shook her head. "You've passed phase one. You can definitely lick a pussy... adequately."

"Just adequately?!" Sabrina said in mock shock.

"You could use some more practice," Becks said, playing it up. "But we'll make sure you get that."

"Mmm, can't wait," Sabrina said, and took a long lick of Beck's pussy as it was still hovering over her face.

"Cut!" Gemma called. "Awesome work you two. Super hot."

Chapter 236

"OK, I have to admit it, that was pretty fun," Becks said.

You had brought over a couple of wet cloths so that she and Sabrina could wipe themselves down, and now you and Gemma were standing there in your underwear as the two performers were still naked.

"You really did taste great, by the way," Sabrina grinned at Becks. "And those tits - gawd, they're almost as nice as Gemma's."

"Thanks," Becks said deadpan, grabbing her boobs and looking over at Gemma's bra-clad tits, but then she laughed.

"Uh oh," Gemma said. "I know that look."

Sabrina was looking at you, softly biting the inside of her lower lip. She'd just finished cleaning herself off but now she was softly stroking her outer pussy lips as she gazed at you.

"What, I wasn't enough?" Becks asked.

"Sorry, but I think I need some dick," Sabrina said, sliding over to you and taking your hands and putting them back on her ass as she went on her toes to kiss you. You decided to go with it and grabbed her bum hard, pulling her against you, and she hummed happily into your lips.

"OK, yeah, that's kinda hot," Becks said. "Did we look like that?"

"Sort of," Gemma said. "You were hot, no doubt about that. But not like that. Sabrina just really loves John."

"Yeah I do," Sabrina said over her shoulder after breaking your kiss, then turned back to you. "Can I have some dick please, baby?"

"Don't you mean Daddy?" Becks smirked.

"I wouldn't want to make Becks uncomfortable," you said, still holding Sabrina by her ass cheeks.

"Fuck it, this is the amateur porno weekend," Becks said. "What do I care if the chick I just went lezzie with hops right onto a cock?"

Sabrina grinned wide and went down to her knees in front of you, dragging your briefs down to your knees and letting them drop and taking your hard cock into her mouth immediately as she moaned happily.

"God damn," Becks said.

"Yeah, she's a little cockdemon," Gemma laughed.

"Excuse me," Sabrina said, pulling her mouth off your dick and stroking it with one hand slowly. "I prefer the term 'cock goblin,' thank you very much."

That made you and the others laugh as Sabrina went back to sucking on you.

"Fuck, that's hot," Becks sighed, watching Sabrina blow you. She reached up and tweaked one of her nipples absently then looked to Gemma. "Can you take it down that easily?"

"Not quite, but I can deep throat him too," Gemma said. "Which is kinda funny 'cause he's bigger than my Ex and I could never do that for him."

"That's 'cause your throat knows who owns it," Sabrina mumbled as she took your cock from her mouth and started kissing down the underside of the shaft, heading to your balls.

"Damn, Sabrina," Becks said. "You've got a filthy mouth."

"All the better to suck on these delicious, juicy, full balls," Sabrina said, then took one of your nuts into her mouth.

Becks had stepped a little closer, getting a better view, and now you saw her run the tip of her tongue along her upper lip as she watched the filthy blowjob. "You really do have pretty nice cock, John," she said.

"Thanks," you said. "You've got a great ass."

"Yeah, did you like getting it on camera?" she asked.

"Every moment," you told her, realizing she was flirting hard and might still be horny herself. "My favourite shot was with you sitting on Sabrina's face, leaning forward. It looked so fucking firm and plump at the same time, and you could see Sabrina's chin as she drove her tongue up inside your pretty little hole."

"'Pretty little hole' might be the nicest but lewdest way anyone had described my pussy," Becks laughed.

Sabrina after she popped her lips off of sucking your balls and looked over her shoulder to Becks. "Are you going to come down here and get some of this or not?"

"I thought we were doing the blowjob scene tomorrow morning?" Becks asked.

"Doesn't mean you can't have fun now," Sabrina countered.

"I'm kind of having fun watching," Becks said. "It's hot."

"Fine," Sabrina said, then looked over her other shoulder to Gemma. "Gem?"

Gemma hesitated a moment, flushing a little as she glanced at Becks - the plan had never been that Gemma would be getting sexual in front of her that weekend. But now, in the middle of it... she was obviously horny. She sighed and set down the phone she'd been recording on and got down on her knees next to Sabrina. "I just can't resist," she said to you, making you smile. Then she took your balls in her mouth as Sabrina went back to sucking your cock.

Becks shifted, getting closer until she was right beside you, looking down at your two girlfriends as they traded back and forth, sucking you off."

"God damn, that's hot," Becks sighed. She was now fully rubbing between her legs. "How are you not blowing your load already?"

"Practice," you said. "And concentration."

"Lots of practice," Sabrina giggled softly. "Over and over and over."

"Can I watch you fuck them?" Becks asked.

"Sabrina, yeah," you said. "Gemma is up to her."

"Might as well," Gemma said, reaching back and undoing her bra and slipping it off. "I'm gonna be seeing everything else."

"Holy shit," Becks said. "OK, I take back any ill will I had over the 'almost as nice as Gemma's' comment. Those are fucking fantastic tits, Gem." She got down on one knee and reached out, taking the blonde's breasts in both hands and feeling them.

"Thanks," Gemma said. "I grew them myself."

That made you snort and chuckle at the lame joke.

"You want?" Sabrina asked, tilting your cock towards Becks.

The older woman leaned forward and looked up at you as she took a quick lick of the head, but then pulled back and stood. "Let's save it for tomorrow," she said. "I want to see you guys fuck."

"You heard her, baby," Gemma said, standing up and peeling off her panties. "You should probably start with Sabrina, though. I'm horny but she's dripping."

"Fuck yes," Sabrina grinned, jumping to her feet and moving to the couch and planting her knees on the seat, leaning over the back to push her ass at you. "Fuck me, Daddy."

You swatted her ass in a hard spank that just made her moan. "We're not filming, Sabrina. No Daddy crap."

Sabrina looked back at you over her shoulder with an exaggerated pout.

"Uh oh," Gemma laughed. "I think we're going to get a little wild tonight. She's going full Brat mode."

Chapter 237

"Girl, you are fucking covered," Becks laughed. She was leaning against the wardrobe in Sabrina's bedroom almost exactly where Katherine had watched you and Gemma a couple of weekends ago. This time your watcher had watched both of your girls, and she'd gotten herself off a couple of times - especially when Sabrina had gone under the bed and pulled out her case of sex toys for Becks to use.

The rubber dildo was loosely hanging from one of Becks' hands as she grinned sloppily, viewing your masterpiece.

Gemma really was covered in cum. You'd erupted after holding back your orgasm as long as you could - Two thick ropes were crisscrossing your Australian girlfriend's face, another three across her upper chest and two more on her right boob. The left breast was clean because Sabrina had been busy sucking on Gemma's nipple when you pulled out of Gemma and hosed her down.

"Mmm, and I love it," Gemma said, licking her lips and then scooping some off her chin with a finger and bringing it to her mouth.

"Hmmhmmmmm," Sabrina hummed a laugh, already half-climbing over Gemma to start licking your cum off of her boob.

"Jesus, she's like the energizer bunny," Becks laughed, watching Sabrina. "She just keeps going and going."

"We've fucked her out before," you said. "But it takes a lot of effort." You rolled off to the edge of the bed, sitting up and leaning over to kiss the pink ass cheek of Sabrina's upturned bum before standing. "I need a shower."

"Mind if I join?" Becks asked.

"Not at all," you said. "Girls?"

"We'll go after you," Gemma waved you towards the washroom.