The OF Girl Ch. 251-260

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.3k words
4.85
29.7k
24

Part 26 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes MFFF, anal, innapropriate brunch, office work and big relationship decisions.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 251

"Fucking hell," Gemma sighed once you were out of the apartment and walking down the hall. Sabrina and Becks weren't at the elevators, so you assumed they had headed down already. "I hate her so much."

"It's fine, it's over," you assured her. "And remind me never to make you mad."

"You couldn't," she said with a smile, squeezing your hand.

"That's the honeymoon phase talking," you laughed. "Seriously, eventually we'll get into a fight of some sort."

"I know," Gemma sighed. "But I also think we can fight without being pissed or pissy at each other. We can be stubborn, and maybe even a little mean if we let things get too far, but we'll never be stupid. Mean and stupid is what leads to really bad things."

"Maybe we should come up with a 'No Lawyering in the House' rule," you chuckled. "You know with three of us, arguments mind end up needing research time, discovery and an impartial judge."

"That's not a bad idea," Gemma laughed. "God, John. You know how to defuse me. I'm barely even feeling pissed at her anymore."

You bundled her up in your arms, hugging her tight as you both waited for the elevator. "Gemma, I love your fire and I never want you to lose it."

She hugged you back hard and sighed. "I take back what I said earlier," she said. "I'm going to wilfully forget everything before you and me and Sabrina."

"While I appreciate that, I still want to meet your parents and your cousin Birdie, so maybe not everything," you said.

"You know what I mean, love," she said with a roll of her eyes and a grin.

"I do," you said.

Downstairs, Becks and Sabrina were waiting at the curb and had already ordered an Uber which was on its way. "Even if Joy ruined the party for us, we're not wasting how hot we all look," Sabrina said after giving you a hug and a kiss. "We're going drinking."

"I know a pub that should be good," Becks said. "Casual but classy."

"Sounds perfect," Gemma said.

"Did you give her hell?" Sabrina asked.

"Enough," you said. "Though not far enough that she could legitimately do anything."

"Good," Sabrina nodded and grabbed Gemma's hand. "I was a little worried that you were going to actually punch her teeth in, darling."

Gemma cracked a smile, then realized what Sabrina had called her and scowled. "We agreed that was only for the videos."

"Hey, if you girls can tease me by calling me Daddy whenever you feel like it, I think 'darling' is totally fair game," you said.

"Yes, Daddy," all three of them said, and then broke into a fit of laughter.

"God damn it," you sighed.

Inside the Uber, you sat in the front and the girls piled into the back. You were only half listening to the conversation they were having, but partway through the drive your phone buzzed and you fished it out.

"Um, Mosche says that the party got weird after we left," you said to the girls. "Tasha went to talk to Greg, who wanted to complain to her about us. She told him what we told her, but Joy had already gotten to him first so he didn't believe everything. Now the party is split between people who are listening to Joy and people who are avoiding her."

"Well, shit," Gemma said. "What about Lucy?"

"I'll ask," you said and shot off the text. It took a couple of minutes to get anything back, and the car was pulling up to the curb outside the pub when you did get the text. You hopped out with the girls before checking. "Alright, Mosche says Lucy is in the anti-Joy half of the party."

"There's no way she missed our run-in," Gemma said. "Do you think she's playing it under the radar?"

"I have no idea," you sighed.

"Well, no offence to you guys, but she doesn't actually know who I am so I'm feeling a little better about things," Becks said.

"Oh, no, that's totally fair babe," Sabrina assured her.

The four of you headed into the pub and managed to get a standing table, and you went and got the first round. Over the next few hours, each of you bought a round and just talked. Becks had grown up in the city before going away for University, then come back to be close to her ageing parents. She told you about some of her past relationships, and teased you that the biggest dick she'd ever had was a literal foot long - she also admitted that it hadn't been pleasurable at all and the guy had no idea what he was doing with it. Gemma told some stories about home, and you and Sabrina talked about your own university times. Then Becks wanted to know the story about Lucy, and you told all three of them the unredacted version of the unfortunate and, at times, embarrassingly cringe events.

No one bothered the four of you while you talked and drank. It wasn't the kind of place where people went to try and pick up or hook up, which was nicer than some of the other bars you'd been to with Gemma and Sabrina. It made you feel more comfortable to tell longer stories, and the four of you were warmly lubricated, your stomachs hurt from laughing, and after an order of nachos for the table you all were happily full by the time you decided to call it a night.

You Ubered back to Sabrina's, and partway through you got another text. When you opened it you had to quickly turn the phone to make sure the driver didn't see the upskirt photo Sabrina had sent you from inside the car. You glanced back over your shoulder at her and she just grinned happily at you, her cheeks rosy from the alcohol and night out.'Love you,' she mouthed.

You winked at her and shook your head, and she laughed.

Back at her place, the four of you piled into the elevator and you remembered the first time you'd come in and been invited to an orgy, and told the girls. They thought that was hilarious and asked if you should all go looking for one, but then Gemma said why go looking when they had the making of one right there?

Inside the apartment, you all kicked off your shoes and you stretched in the entry vestibule as the girls headed into the kitchen. When you followed them, Sabrina was filling glasses with water and you were surprised to see Gemma had backed Becks up to the fridge and was making out with her.

"Holy shit," you said, blinking in shock.

"Hydrate, baby," Sabrina said, handing you a full glass. "You'll need it."

Chapter 252

"Gaaawwd yes, love," Gemma moaned as you slowly pushed your cock into her ass.

"That's so fucking hot," Becks groaned. She was lying with her cheek pressed to the small of Gemma's back and was watching from up close as you teased the Australian's anal ring, popping the head of your cock in and out for a moment before pushing a little deeper.

"Just wait until he fucks her harder," Sabrina grinned as she touched the tip of her tongue to her lip. She had a dildo in each hand - one she was working in and out of Becks' pussy from behind, and the other she was holding steady on the bed below her as she slowly rode it.

"You take it so fucking easy," Becks said, reaching up and palming Gemma's buttcheeks and spreading them a little wider for a better view.

You hadn't thought this was going to happen. Really, you weren't surewhy the idea of all four of you fucking together off-camera hadn't at least floated through your mind, but it hadn't. The sex that weekend was supposed to be about the OnlyFans page, not just hooking up. And yet it felt entirely natural as the four of you fell into bed together, slowly losing clothes as mouths tasted skin. You'd eaten Gemma out from behind as she lay on top of Becks, the two of them making out with their tits pressed together. Sabrina had wiggled underneath you and started sucking your cock. Then you had shared Becks' pussy with Gemma and ate her out together while Sabrina sat on Becks' face.

Somehow, and even now you weren't entirely sure how, you'd ended up balls deep in Sabrina first as she lay at the edge of the bed and you stood on the floor. Becks and Gemma had taken up positions on either side of her and sucked on her breasts as you pounded Sabrina, holding her by the ass to keep her at the right height. Gemma had pushed Sabrina into her first big orgasm by putting her hand on Sabrina's throat and whispering something dirty to her.

Gemma had come next, riding you as you played with her tits and Becks sat on your face, resuming making out. Once Sabrina had recovered she'd gotten behind Gemma and reached around to play with her tits. Then it was Becks' turn and she lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and inviting you to fuck her hard. Gemma and Sabrina had contented themselves with a 69 together until they heard Becks groaning into her orgasm and you quickly following. You pumped your first load of the night across her pusy and mound, and Sabrina had hungrily gone down to lick it up as Gemma took you by the cock and led you around to kneel next to Becks' face.

"Suck him hard again," she'd ordered. "Really hard. He's going in my ass next."

You'd gotten sucked to your full hardness, Becks removing every taste of herself from your dick. Now Gemma was on her stomach on the bed, her legs spread and dangling off the edge as you slowly worked your cock in and out of her ass.

"So good," the blonde groaned happily as you delved deeper.

"Such a slut," Becks giggled and then jolted as a moan rocked through her.

"Takes one to know one," Gemma grunted to Becks. "You're taking him in your ass tomorrow."

"I doubt it'll bethis easy though," Becks said. "God, look at it sawing in and out of you."

"Shut up," Gemma gasped.

"It's OK, darling," Sabrina said, leaning down and kissing Gemma sweetly. "We both know that your ass loves John so fucking much."

You buried your cock deep into Gemma's bowels and grabbed Becks' breast and tweaked her nipple softly. "Keep antagonizing her and I'll be switching asses," you told her.

Becks stuck out her tongue at you and smirked.

"Do I need to make you suck my cock?" you asked her.

She bit the corner of her lip, looking down at where it was buried in Gemma's ass, then back up at you. "Maybe," she said with a raised eyebrow.

You thrust in and out of Gemma a few more times, her delightful moans and groans music in your ears, then pulled out of her and presented your cock to Becks. "Your choice," you said. "Be a filthy ass-to-mouth slut, or stop ragging so hard on Gemma."

Becks looked to Gemma, who was waiting to find out what would happen. "You're lucky I like you," Becks smirked, then leaned forward and took your cock in her mouth and growled lewdly in her throat as she bobbed up and down on it a few times.

"Fuck, you're a dirty girl," Sabrina crowed, starting to fuck the dildo into Becks a little faster.

Becks popped off your cock and you directed it down to Gemma's asshole, entering her again and thrusting short and deep a few times, then pulling out and presenting your cock to Becks again. She sucked it gamely, looking up at you with big eyes, and then you went back to Gemma's ass. The next time you pulled out instead of presenting your cock to Becks, you reached down and spread Gemma's ass cheeks. Becks knew what you were suggesting and leaned in, jamming her tongue into the slightly gaped hole of Gemma's ass and starting to rim her.

"Ooooh, fucking hell," Gemma moaned. "God, that feels so weird!"

You quickly went into the washroom and wiped off your cock with wet toilet paper - the fastest thing you could get - and went back into the bedroom and got behind Becks on the bed. Her face was still buried in Gemma's ass but she could feel you moving around and she shifted her stance to present herself more fully for you. Sabrina pulled the dildo out of her, and you replaced it with your cock and began fucking into her fast and hard.

"Teach her who's boss, baby," Sabrina said, sitting up on her knees and hugging you as she pulled your chin down to kiss you. "Fuck her until she screams your name."

And you did just that.

Chapter 253

"Favourite part?" Sabrina asked Becks.

You were all sitting around a table with a clean white linen tablecloth and were sipping mimosas, waiting for your brunch orders.

"Probably... God, hard to say," Becks said.

"Well, I know what my favourite was," Gemma said. "When you went A-to-M."

The four of you weren't exactly isolated and could hear the murmurs of other patrons in the restaurant around you, so it was fair to assume they would be able to hear you as well.

"That was pretty nasty," Becks said, scrunching up her nose at the memory. "But I was so hot that I couldn't resist doing it."

"It was definitely hot," Sabrina said. "I'll do it for you this afternoon if you want."

Becks bit the inside of her cheek as she blushed and shrugged. "I think I need another mimosa before we start down that road," she laughed. "What about you? Favourite part?"

"Definitely near the start when I was laying down and John was, y'know, and you two were... yeah," Sabrina said, first making a little hip thrusting gesture in her seat talking about you, and then gesturing around her chest when she referenced them. "I could have definitely gone for more of that."

"You looked gorgeous too, by the way," you said, looking across the table at her. She grinned and you felt her foot find your leg under the table and rub up your calf.

"John?" Becks asked. "Favourite part?"

"All of it," you said.

"Be more specific, love," Gemma said. "Obviously it was all great."

"OK, then even though it was all my favourite, I'll narrow it down to the ending. That was pretty awesome," you said. The ending had been Becks sucking on your balls as Sabrina stood behind you stroking you quickly, while Gemma presented her tits for you to come all over. You'd splattered her with a big load, and then Becks and Sabrina and licked it all up.

"I still can't believe how much there was," Gemma giggled at that.

"What can I say, you bring it out of me," you said.

"Literally," Sabrina chuckled.

"Back to you, Becks," Gemma said.

"Um... probably right after the ATM when I was licking the you know and John got behind me," Becks said.

"Really?" Gemma asked in surprise.

"For sure," Becks nodded. "I mean, I felt like I could feel every twitch you made when it felt good, and John wasn't holding back."

"Glad you enjoyed it," you said, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

"I hate to nuke the mood," Sabrina sighed. "But we should probably talk about the other part of last night at the party. I feel like we need to game it out."

"True," Gemma nodded and sighed as well.

"I did a little thinking this morning while I was in the shower," you said. "The way I see it, there are three scenarios. The first is that there is no fallout; Joy doesn't pursue anything, and nothing changes. The second is that Joy tries to make waves, but neither Lucy nor anyone else at the party helps her out with more info. The third is that Lucy has connected with Joy and they can plot together."

"Is she really as bad as you say?" Becks asked. "Lucy, not Joy. I know you told us the whole dating story last night, but what's it been like since you reconnected by accident?"

"Awkward," you said. "Weird. She acts pissy constantly around me."

"To be fair, most of the encounters have been normal but there's been a couple of abnormal ones too," Gemma said.

"I still think she's just jealous and horny," Sabrina said. "We should just let her fuck John and get over it."

You nearly spit out your water at that suggestion.

"I would really rather not award bad behaviour," Gemma said.

"Fiiiine," Sabrina said.

The conversation was cut short for a long moment as your food was delivered. You'd gone for a classic French Toast platter with an extra large side of bacon, wanting more protein after the exertions of yesterday. Gemma had gone for eggs benedict with bacon as well, while Sabrina and Becks had both gone a little lighter with veggie omelettes. The four of you dug in quickly and were half done with your meals before anyone said anything.

"OK, the scenarios," Gemma said, gesturing with her fork. "We don't need to actually talk about Scenario One where nothing happens. What does scenario two look like?"

"If she only has what we currently know she has?" Sabrina reasoned out. "Then her only avenues of attack are either through her Mom or online through social media."

"Garrisson is protecting us from her Mom," you said. "So what about social media?"

"My Insta and Facebook are already set to private, so I should be set," Gemma said. "She never even tried to add me when we were working together, and I'll make sure not to accept any random accounts still."

"I'm not as locked down," Sabrina said. "But there's nothing that could be used other than maybe a few pictures where we just look like regular old co-workers for the internship. She could maybe try messaging my family or friends, but no one would believe anything she says."

"OK, so there's a small risk but negligible," you said. "What about scenario three?"

"That's the obvious big one," Becks said. "If your Ex works with Joy, that's a lot of information she can use quickly. She could report all of us for being in a relationship and working together. Realistically I'm not actually contracted by the firm so I'm not covered by your HR, but it would definitely not look great to my boss. I don't think I'd have any fallout on trying Polyamory for a weekend though, since that's the story you told Lucy."

"The bigger problem is what she could do to us," Gemma said. "First thing, she could report Sabrina to HR for being in an unreported relationship. Then there would be any questions of stigma at work. We likely wouldn't get fired since she had no evidence we did anything on work hours, but we'd probably get watched a lot more and Garrisson might not be as mentor-y with us."

"Social Media still a vector here too," Sabrina said.

"Well, shit," you sighed. "So, the most likely worst-case scenarios don't soundtoo bad."

"Well..." Sabrina said.

"What?" Becks asked.

"We're not considering that she's unhinged," Sabrina said. "It could get a lot worse if she puts her mind to it and keeps playing dirty."

You closed your eyes and rubbed your forehead. "I thought you were supposed to avoid these kinds of situations if you refused to stick your dick in crazy?"

"Sorry, John," Becks sighed. "Sometimes crazy sticks it's dick in you."

Gemma snorted and broke into a chuckle.

Chapter 254

The three of you had gamed out the rest of the possible issues that could have come up with Joy over the end of brunch, and then you'd decided to walk the six blocks back to Sabrina's since it was such a beautiful day. The girls traded off walking with you one on one, even Becks, and the Sunday morning walk was just what you needed to shake off the feeling of looming issues.

Once you got back to the apartment the four of you sat down at the kitchen table and Sabrina had gotten out all her various sex toy items to discuss what 'kinkier, rougher' sex should happen for the video.

The first thing that was agreed on was that, for the good of the video, the three of you needed to just have sex and trust Gemma to work the camera. No scripting of positions, dialogue, or where the sex would go. If last night had taught the four of you anything, it was that you more than trusted each other to be good sexual partners when including Becks.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,087 Followers