The OF Girl Ch. 251-260

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," you said as you re-entered the conference room. "We're alone."

"Like, alone-alone?" Sabrina asked.

"As far as I can tell," you said.

"Well, in that case..." Sabrina said with a smile as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"No, stop," Gemma said, putting a hand out to physically stop Sabrina from undressing. "We have work to do, and we don't know any routines like cleaners. We can do that on thelast day, after we're done."

Sabrina pouted, but then cracked a smile. "You want John to bend you over this conference table just as much as I do," she said.

"Of course I do," Gemma grinned. "But I'm not the horny bitch who only thinks with her nipples and clit."

"OK, OK," you said. "We should actually talk, and then get back to work."

"Right," Sabrina nodded, re-doing her buttons. "So..."

"So," you nodded. "The last time we really, explicitly talked about it in depth we had decided I was dating Gemma and Sabrina was the secret sex friend, but we've obviously pivoted from that and Katrina and Becks know that the three of us are dating. So we need to decide what we're actually telling people like our family and friends."

"I'm fine with being completely open, or anything else," Sabrina said. "I'm not super weirded out by people thinking we're weird for being in a throuple, or a poly pod, or whatever we decide to call it. You're my boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend." She reached out and took yours and Gemma's hands in hers and squeezed. "But if either of you want to keep it quieter, I'm OK with that."

"What do you think, love?" Gemma asked you.

"I..." you took a breath. Whatdid you think?

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================