The OF Girl Ch. 251-260

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anal with Becks was a definite, and Becks stripped off her pants at the table and lubed up a buttplug before putting it in to start getting herself ready for later. She also wanted to get facefucked messily, as did Sabrina. Sabrina brought out a sleep mask as a blindfold and a pair of black fuzzy handcuffs, making Becks flush but nod eagerly that she was definitely still in for that. The four of you tossed around the idea of involving other toys, but in the end decided against it - another one of the problems from yesterday was trying to do too much in one scene. Keeping it simple and enjoying it played better, you had to keep reminding yourselves.

Eventually, the minimal plans were set and you all stripped naked, including Gemma. This one was going to be shot in the bedroom, after stripping the bed and putting on a fresh topsheet.

"Ready on my end," Gemma said. "Becks?"

"Ready," she called from the bed where she was sitting on her knees, her hands handcuffed behind her back and the sleep mask over her eyes.

"Sabrina? John?" Gemma asked you.

"Ready," you nodded, and Sabrina echoed you.

"Alright," Gemma said. "Lights. Camera. Action!"

"I've got a surprise for you, Daddy," Sabrina said into the camera as Gemma held it looking down Sabrina's naked body, her lips the main shot in frame.

"And what's that, baby?" you asked.

Sabrina grinned. "Well, apparently a friend of ours decided it had been too long since she joined us, so she begged and begged your Darling and Darling finally said yes."

Sabrina took your hand, leading you into the bedroom, and Gemma got a shot of her cute bum and your bobbing dick as you walked, then panned up to reveal Becks on the bed.

"Miss Lusty," you said. "What a surprise."

"Hello, sir," Becks hummed. "I'm sorry for bothering you on a weekend, but I had an itch that I knew only you could scratch."

"And what itch is that?" you asked.

Becks smirked and slowly turned, lowering her chest to the bed as she presented her ass in the direction of your voice, trusting that Gemma would get the shot of the buttplug.

"Miss Lusty wants you to fuck her ass, Daddy," Sabrina said, getting up on the bed and rubbing her small hands over Becks' ass cheeks. "Well, to be more precise, she wants you to fuckall her needy little holes, but especially her bum."

"And what about you, baby?" you asked. "What do you want?"

"I want to tease her until she's begging for your cock," Sabrina said with a grin and slapped Becks' upturned ass lightly.

"Then since Miss Lusty is the one who can't control herself today, I think maybe you can be in charge of her," you said. "What do you think of that, Miss Lusty? Today you belong to my sexpet."

"Whatever you say, sir," Becks moaned as Sabrina slowly rubbed on the stopper of the buttplug, putting a bit of pressure on it.

"What's first then, baby?" you asked, getting on the bed yourself and laying your cock along the plump ass cheeks of Becks for show.

"First you're going to fuck our faces," Sabrina said and helped Becks to roll over and move to the edge of the bed. Soon Sabrina lay next to her, both of them on their backs as Becks put up with the awkwardness of her handcuffed hands, with their heads hanging over the edge of the mattress as they opened their mouths.

"Such good little holes," you said, kneeling down and softly kissing each of them for a long moment. Then you stood up and tapped your cock on Becks' chin. "What do you think, baby? Who gets to taste my cock first today?"

"Well, if I say Miss Lusty, then she'll get what she wants," Sabrina hummed and surmised. "But that might mean she isn't properly horny enough for you, so maybe we should make her wait just a little longer."

"Nooo," Becks said, hamming it up a little. "I want your cock in my throat, sir. I want to milk it until you paint my throat and stomach with your big, delicious load."

"Well that's just not nice," Sabrina said. "You aren't planning on sharing Daddy's load? Then I should definitely go first."

"I take it back! I promise to share," Becks begged.

"Too late, Miss Lusty," you said as you slid your cockhead between Sabrina's lips and the blowjob for the scene started.

Sabrina had gotten used to deepthroating you at this point so it didn't take too long to get your cock stuffed into her throat as she gargled and gulped. Gemma got several different angles and even focused on that slight show of a bulge of your cock in Sabrina's throat when you pushed all the way in. Eventually, you pulled out, giving Sabrina another chance to breathe, and three thick strands of spittle were hanging between her lips and your cock. You let them snap as you sidestepped over to Becks and laid your slimy cock across the sleep mask, her nose and lips.

"Ready, Miss Lusty? My cock is already nice and covered in Baby's spittle so it should slide right in."

"God, yes, sir," Becks gasped and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She'd been rubbing her thighs together as she'd listened to you and Sabrina. You repositioned your cock and slid it between her lips, not stopping once as she took it deeper and deeper, entering her throat on the first try until her nose was buried against your sack and her chin on your pubic mound.

"Fuck, yes, my little secretarial slut," you groaned, reaching down and palming her tits, softly squeezing her nipples the way she liked.

You pulled out, giving her a chance to breathe.

"That's what I am, sir," Becks said as she gasped in air. "Your little three-hole, deep-throating, fuck toy secretary slut. Now please, sir, fuck my face? Please?"

You obliged her.

Chapter 255

Things had shifted. The facefucking was fun - you went back and forth between Sabrina and Becks several times, each of them able to take you in their throats. By the time you were finished and wanted more they both had spittle all over their faces and chins. You had even choked Sabrina on the last one, feeling that soft bulging in her throat on your palm pressed against her neck.

You'd fucked Becks from behind, enjoying her bouncy butt and giving her the occasional spank and tugging on her handcuffed wrists while Sabrina lay with her legs spread in front of Becks and used her hips to thrust her pussy up to the other woman's lips. Then you pulled Sabrina down the bed and got Becks into position over top of her to sit on Sabrina's face as you fucked Sabrina hard and fast.

Between Becks smothering her in pussy and you slapping her tits and then sucking and leaving a hickey on the centre of her chest, Sabrina came in a whoomph of air and a wash of girlcum leaking out of her. You decided to test Becks' expressed filthiness and manhandled her around, putting her face in the wet spot of squirt on the bed and fucking her from behind for a minute as she licked at the soaked fabric and moaned lewdly.

Now you'd uncuffed Becks and got her laying on her back near the head of the bed and re-cuffed her to the headboard. Her arms were stretched above her and she wiggled her body and moaned as you ran your hands up and down her sides.

"Well, Miss Lusty," you said. "I think it's time you get what you've been asking for."

"Oh, God yes, sir," Becks mewled softly. "I want you in my ass so fucking badly."

"Baby, do me a favour and sit right here," you said, indicating that she should straddle Becks' chest. Sabrina did, and you slowly raised and pushed back Becks' legs until she was spread and her ass was upturned slightly. You handed them off to Sabrina to keep them spread, Becks' pretty and swollen from pounding cunt on full display along with the metal of the buttplug. Then you grabbed a couple of pillows and raised her hips more, setting them under her to get her a bit more height and make it easier for you to thrust into her.

Lastly, you did something you'd been thinking of all weekend. You'd held off for exactly this moment. You ran your fingers up Becks' pussy lips, caressed over her clit, and then into the little trimmed thatch of pubic hair and softly squeezed the hair between your fingers.

"Ready for me to take your ass, Miss Lusty?" you asked, tugging lightly on Becks' pubes.

"Oooooh, fuck, John," Becks moaned. Her pussy was leaking a little bubble of arousal.

"Try that again," Gemma laughed from behind her camera phone.

"Ready for me to take your ass, Miss Lusty?" you asked again, and tugged again.

"God yes, sir," Becks gasped. "Get that fucking plug out of me and your cock in me, Daddy."

Gemma flashed you a teasing grin as Becks used the nickname and you just shook your head with a little bit of chagrin. You'd kind of liked the whole 'sir' thing she'd been using before.

Reaching down, you slowly twisted and tugged on the buttplug and then finally pulled it out of her, watching as her anal ring spread around the smooth and lubricated metal. You set the plug out of the way and ran your middle finger through her juicy cunt lip before pressing it into her ass.

"Oooh, fuck, that's not your cock," she said.

"Just my finger, Miss Lusty," you said.

"Please don't make me wait any more, sir!" Becks begged. "I don't need your finger, I need your cock."

"Such a needy slut," Sabrina tutted with a grin.

You placed your cock over the hot, slick lips of Becks' cunt. "This cock?" you asked her.

"Yes please, Daddy," Becks moaned.

"Where do you want it?" Sabrina teased.

"In my fucking butt," Becks said. "Stuff me like a fucking turkey on Thanksgiving, sir!"

You drew your cock slowly down from her cunt, feeling the bottom of the head bounce over her clit hood and draw through the lips. Finally, almost agonizingly slow, you pressed the head of your cock to her ass.

"Ready, Becks?" you asked her in a normal voice.

"Yeah," she said. "Get it fucking in me. Fuck me long and slow and I swear I'm going to fucking pass out I'll come so hard."

"OK," you said. "Here it comes."

You pushed in, and after a moment where you thought your cock might yield before her ass did, all of a sudden your cock head and an extra inch of shaft popped in all at once.

Becks croaked a hiccup at the feeling and her legs tried to flex and pull, but Sabrina had a firm grip on them as she looked down and watched your cock slowly sliding into Becks ass.

"Fuck yeeees," Becks moaned loudly. "Take my fuckingass, sir. Oh, gawd, your cock is so fucking good. Stretch out my pretty little asshole and make it worship you, you fucking sexy assfucker."

"Is he sexy and an assfucker, or a fucker of sexy asses?" Sabrina asked.

"What?" Becks gulped.

"Nevermind," Sabrina laughed.

You went to work, feeling every ripple of Becks' asshole as you slowly carved your intent into her. You both moaned and groaned, and you slowly speed up to the long, patient rhythm she'd asked for.

"Fuck," you grunted, feeling your orgasm rising from the extra tight and hot confines you were ploughing. "Your ass is milking me, Miss Lusty. You better be close."

"So fucking close," she gasped.

You put your hand on her pubes again and slowly curled your fingers to the take a firm grip on the trimmed little pelt, and then you squeezed and tugged softly.

Becks let out a keening hum that started somewhere in the back of her throat, and her toes started to flex and curl and bunch as they hung in the air while Sabrina kept her legs from kicking.

"Come for me, Miss Lusty," you said. "Come on my cock in your ass. Come from being my filthy fuck-faced, girlcum slurping, three-hole buttslut."

"Yeeeeeeesssss," Becks moaned loudly as her orgasm rolled through her. It crashed on her like a wave, over and over As her body flexed and released. You couldn't hold it as her ass tugged and pulled on you and you grunted your own release, coming deep inside her ass. You felt at least five good shots fill her before the slickness of your cum and the end of her orgasm lessened the grip on you. As soon as you could, you pinched your cock around the base trying to stave off the last of your ejaculation and you pulled out of her, leaving her asshole gaping for a split second as you stood up and presented your cock to Sabrina. She'd said she wanted to do Ass to Mouth, and she licked her lips and looked up at you with a big grin before she bobbed forward and took your cock into her mouth and gave a long, hard suck as you released the last dregs of your cum on her tongue.

Chapter 256

Becks really did pass out with her massive orgasm, and she woke up uncuffed and no longer blindfolded as you cuddled up behind her and Sabrina snuggled up to her from the front.

"Fuck, my ass hurts," she said with a smile on her lips before she even opened her eyes.

"Took it like a champ," Sabrina smiled. "It was hot as hell."

"Good, 'cause I'm not doing another take," Becks snorted. "God damn, that orgasm zapped me. I feel like I need a nap."

"You can have one if you want," you offered her.

"Well, considering I can also feel your cum starting to ooze out of my butt, I think maybe I need a shower," Becks sighed. She looked back at you over her shoulder. "Think I could maybe get more of what you gave me on Friday?"

"Of course," you said, kissing her bare shoulder.

Gemma helped you get Becks into the washroom - she said her legs still felt a little like Jello so you took it slow and both helped her over and into the shower stall. You stepped in with her and took your time letting the warm water wash over you both for a bit as you held her and then slowly beginning to wash her, starting with her hair and then working down her body. You'd gotten used to tenderly washing Gemma and Sabrina when you were together in the shower, but one thing you hadn't done yet with either of them was washing their asses when they wanted to eject cum. That you left to Becks to manage and just helped her stay steady as she squatted and pushed it out.

"This makes me rethink how good it feels to come inside you," you chuckled a little.

"Hey, if you can handle the embarrassing parts, you earn the best ones," Becks snorted and sighed.

Once she was completely clean you held each other for a bit under the water again, softly kissing every once in a while, and then she insisted on washing you as well. Nothing sparked beyond a half a boner for you - after the weekend you'd both had, you were more than fucked out.

Once you were out of the shower, Sabrina and Gemma met you both with fresh, fluffy towels and dried you both off, then sat Becks down and helped her put on a minimal amount of makeup, giving her a little light pampering. It was already mid-afternoon and with work coming the next day, Becks needed to leave.

"This was... wow," Becks said once she was fully dressed. You'd put on underwear and a pair of your shorts you kept at Sabrina's, and Gemma was in a loose shirt and panties while Sabrina was wearing sweatpants and a bra. "Seriously, you guys. I think you might have cured my incessant need to have a guy on the go. If I could get sex like that more often I might actually settle down."

"We had a lot of fun, and you were absolutely gorgeous," Gemma assured her. "Thanks for agreeing to this."

"No, that's my line," Sabrina teased Gemma, stepping forward and pulling Becks into a big hug. "Seriously, babe. Thank you. The scenes are going to turn out amazing and I had so much fun playing with you."

"I had fun too," Becks smiled. "And make sure when you're done all the editing and whatever that you let me see the final product. It'll be cool to see myself in a real porno."

"Real amateur porno," you said, stepping forward and giving her a hug of your own. "Thanks so much for everything, Becks. For the sex, obviously, but also for everything at work too."

She hugged you back and smiled. "John, I might literally be feeling this for the next week, so I'll let you know if I'm still thankful for the amazing sex in a few days."

You kissed her, sweet and sincere, and then she was out the door and headed to the elevators.

Sabrina sighed. "Well, that's over," she said.

"Hey, John..." Gemma said.

"Nope," you shook your head. "Can't do it. Like literally can't. I think if either of you tries to touch my cock right now it'll shrivel up and die."

"Oh, fine," Gemma sighed as Sabrina snorted and giggled to herself.

"Have I mentioned today that I love you both?" you asked them.

"Only twice," Sabrina said.

"Well, I love you both," you repeated yourself.

You and Gemma helped Sabrina get the apartment cleaned up again before the three of you settled down to watch an episode of Castle before you and Gemma had to go. You were both out of clean and work-appropriate clothes at Sabrina's and couldn't spend the night. The episode was another simple but heartfelt police procedural put on Nathan Fillion's back and carried over the finish line. Which was fine, you guessed, since the show was mostly just a vehicle for him anyways.

Once the show was over you and Gemma both kissed Sabrina and then finished getting dressed.

"I wish you guys could stay," Sabrina pouted a little.

"Sooner than later," Gemma promised her. "We'll figure out what we're doing, and then we'll all be able to live with each other."

"Promise we aren't going to pretend that I'm just the roommate or something," Sabrina requested. "I don't want to have a fake bedroom where one of us is supposed to be staying. I want you with me all the time."

"Wouldn't dream of it," you promised her.

With another kiss for each of the girls, and them kissing each other once, you and Gemma left Sabrina to finish off her Sunday. As you headed for the elevator Gemma wrapped her fingers in your as she held your hand.

"All good?" you asked.

"Better than good," she said with a full, loving grin. "Almost perfect."

Chapter 257

"Good morning, John," Becks said with a smile as you walked up to her desk in the lobby of the building.

"Morning, Becks," you said. "How was your weekend? Do anything wild?"

She smirked and rolled her eyes lightly. "Oh, you know, mostly just a standard weekend. I'm definitely a little more tired than usual on a Monday morning though."

"Oh yeah?" you asked. "Same, honestly. I did a lot of cardio workouts so I'm a little achey myself."

"Mmm, I get that. Though, to be honest, I did also have to deal with this pain in the ass yesterday. Handling him was pretty satisfying."

You couldn't help it and snorted a little, your mind flashing back to your cock buried in Becks' butt as you pounded into her while she was tied up.

"Anything special going on for you or the other interns this week?" Becks continued.

"Nothing in particular that I know of," you said. "I'm just hoping that a certain someone doesn't end up causing more problems."

Becks grimaced lightly at that and nodded. "Well, I haven't heard anything yet. So either Joy didn't find out, or she's scheming without confronting me about it."

You sighed. "Well, if something does come up-"

"I'll let you know," Becks nodded.

"I'm glad you had a good time over the weekend," you said.

She winked and smiled. "Definitely."

You left her and headed for the elevator. It had felt weird, sleeping by yourself last night. You were getting used to having both Sabrina and/or Gemma in bed with you, and the addition of Becks had been just another wonderfully soft body to enjoy. Being alone in bed without either of your girlfriends had almost been a little depressing.

Your cell pinged just as you were reaching your floor and the elevator doors were opening, and you checked it and quickly closed and lowered it, checking to make sure no one was around to see your shocked expression. Becks had sent you a naked selfie - the last one she'd sent you had been from her neck down during the bet with Sabrina. Sure there was now a couple hours worth of content with her as 'Miss Lusty' saved on Sabrina's hard drive, but this felt like a special little gift from Becks to you. She was in bed, looking up at the camera, her face and breasts in full view as she smiled in a dreamy sort of way.