The OF Girl Ch. 271-280

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.6k words
4.88
24k
22

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,025 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes leaving for a beach vacation, MFF, meeting friends, explaining relationships, and beach time.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 271

Your bags were packed and ready to go, but you had justone more day of work left to go. Sabrina had slept over the night before, having already packed her own bags and brought them over, so you and her went to work together. It was a quiet bus ride in as you both sipped on coffee from your travel mugs and sat together, holding hands and occasionally smiling at each other. Then, entering the building, you both said hello to Becks. Nothing had changed in the friendly banter with her, even after the brief phone sex episode, though that hadn't happened again. She teased the two of you quietly about being a two-wheeled trike without Gemma with you and asked if you guys were ready for your trip.

It wasn't until you were up in the office and entering the conference room that you realized that the day wasn't going to be quite as perfect as you expected.

Red flag number one: Gemmaand Eric were both in before you and Sabrina, and you guys were fairly early.

Red flag number two: Eric looked like he was a beaten puppy and was shooting glares over at Gemma.

Red flag number three: Gemma had a distinctly frosty quality in the way she was sitting up with perfect posture and working, not looking up from her laptop.

"Morning, guys," you said, and then went to Gemma and leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Morning, love."

Eric didn't say anything and Gemma sighed, closed her eyes for a moment and took a breath, then opened them and turned to you and Sabrina. "Good morning, loves," she said.

That made you hesitate a moment. And then your stomach fell out a little because you realized what must have happened.

Eric knew.

Eric was dating Lucy. Lucy knew because of being Gemma's roommate. She'd told Eric something.

"Good morning, baby," Sabrina said, immediately cluing in as well and coming over to Gemma and giving her a little kiss on the lips.

"So it really is true," Eric grunted from his side of the table.

"Eric, I'm sorry we didn't tell you," you said, going down to your seat nearer to him and sitting. "We just didn't want the poly thing to affect anything at the office, so we've kept it on the down low."

"That's not why he's mad," Gemma sighed.

"It'spart of why I'm mad," Eric said.

"OK, it's part of why he's mad," Gemma said.

"Well, what's the big part then?" you asked.

"She," Eric said, pointing his finger across the table accusingly at Gemma. "Got Lucy to break up with me."

"That's not how it happened at all and you know it," Gemma defended herself.

"Whoa, OK," you said. "How about you just start from the beginning, Eric."

"Fine. Last night I went on another date with Lucy, and she invited me back to her place. Everything was going fine and we were sort of making out on the couch in their living room when Gemma came home late, and then Lucy started acting weird and being more aggressive with kissing me, which I mean, cool except that she only does that when she thinks Gemma might be around. So I'm like, 'What the hell is going on' and she doesn't even answer me, and Gemma isn't paying attention to us. Then Lucy calls to Gemma in the kitchen if she had fun with John and the slut, and I'm like 'What the fuck does that mean?' and Gemma comes in and tells Lucy that she was at the gym and did some groceries after. Then Lucy gets pissy and tries to start making out with me, but I'm confused so I ask her again what the fuck that question meant, and she just punches me in the chest and gets off of me. Gemma apologizes for her and says I shouldn't put up with her hitting me, and Lucy blows up and says she shouldn't need to put up with Gemma's shit, and Gemma says she doesn't do anything to her and even set her up with me. And then Lucy goes off, screaming that Gemma was dating her ex, which by the way you could have told me, and that 'little brunette slut' like a whore, and Gemma shouts back at Lucy that if she wasn't a huge bundle of airheaded personality faults maybe she wouldn't be so obsessed with Gemma's relationship, and that sort of devolves into them insulting each other and then out of nowhere Lucy just turns and shoves me off the couch and screams that she's done with me. Gemma storms off to her room and I'm headed for the door when Lucy grabs me and basically pins me to the wall cause she's freakishly strong for being so small and she's like 'Where the fuck are you going?' and then she drags me back to her room and wants to have makeup sex or something, but she's being super loud and overdoing it. I end up passing out afterwards, and she kicks me awake at six in the morning and pushes me out of bed, saying we're done again and starts screaming at me, which wakes up everyone in the apartment. They all come to see what's wrong, and Lucy screams at Gemma again which gets Becca and Charlotte to shout at Lucy and it's all fucking chaos so Gemma and I get dressed and leave, and it's not like we were going to go for coffee or something so we came here."

You... weren't really sure what to do with all of that.

"OK," Sabrina said. "But was the freaky breakup sex any good?"

Chapter 272

You didn't figure anything out, really. Eric backed off on blaming Gemma but was still frustrated at the state of his relationship with Lucy. They'd been seeing each other for three weeks at that point, and you couldn't blame him for feeling invested and then having the rug pulled out from under him - at three weeks with Sabrina and Gemma you were already attached at the hip. You weren't sure what you would have done if they'd suddenly had a blow-up with you.

Eric was also clearly a little flustered about the throuple situation. You could tell he wasn't sure whether to give you a high-five and ask questions, or to feel hurt that it had been hidden from him since you all worked together.

Things settled a little once Andy arrived in the office and the work day started properly. Most of the morning went by in quiet, though you, Gemma and Sabrina quietly messaged back and forth a bit to touch base. Sabrina wanted to know why Gemma hadn't told you and Sabrina about the whole thing right away, and Gemma explained she didn't want to ruin your date night and figured she would just tell you in the morning, but then everything had happened that morning and she'd been trying to figure out howshe felt about it all before she told you guys.

That led to Sabrina offering to let Gemma move in with her, but Gemma liked living with Becca and Charlotte and didn't want to leave them in a lurch for two months of rent. Sabrina just grinned to herself for a moment after that message, and she messaged back teasing Gemma for not wanting to leave the horny lesbians without having a shot at them herself. Gemma flushed in person and denied that over text vehemently.

By the time lunch was coming around Garrison hadn't poked his head into the office once, which had become his regular routine to check on the five of you, so you took a water break and went wandering down towards his office and saw that it was closed and the light was off. It looked like he was taking a longer weekend too.

The only problem was that meant you were left in the building without Garrison but with Bellagamba around. You let the others know what you got back to the conference room, and you all decided to keep to the strict lunchtime rules so as not to tempt fate and get caught leaving a little early or arriving a little late. Just in case.

Things got interesting again after lunch when Eric came back from the sub place with a confused but smiling expression.

"OK, what happened?" Gemma asked.

"Well, you know that cute girl who works behind the counter?" Eric said. "She was kind of bantering with me a bit, and so after I paid I asked her for her number to hang out this weekend, and she said yes. Which was awesome. But then on my way back here I got a text from Lucy and she was apologising... and she sent me a picture."

"What kind of picture?" you asked, guessing at the answer already.

"A, uh, naked one," Eric said. "Want to see?"

"Yes," Sabrina said at the same time you said, "No." The two of you glanced at each other and you shook your head and turned back to Eric. "Whatever she sent, that's personal between you two. You shouldn't even offer to share it."

"Well, you've already seen her naked," Eric said. "What's the big deal?"

"When did he see Lucy naked?" Gemma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They're exes," Eric said.

"We dated in high school," you said. "We never got past kissing a little."

"Wait, really?" Eric was shocked. "I thought... Well, why the fuck is she acting like she is, then?"

"We don't know," Gemma said emphatically. "Seriously, Eric. I'm glad that you two were getting along, but after the way she's been acting with you I'm sorry I suggested setting you two up."

"You should definitely call the sub place girl," Sabrina nodded. "You're right, sheis cute. And might not be crazy."

Eric screwed up his lips in thought, looking down at his phone in his hands, and like magic it pinged that he had a text. He opened it and his eyebrows rose.

"She sent another nude, didn't she?" Sabrina asked.

Eric just nodded his head, still looking at the phone.

"Eric," you said, snapping towards him, and he blinked and looked up. "She's baiting you."

"Are you two exclusive?" Gemma asked.

"Um, we never really talked about it," Eric said.

"So just have fun with her, but call the sub girl," Gemma said.

"I disagree," you said. "And not because I'm jealous or something. Lucy is showing you her true colours - don't stick your dick in crazy."

Gemma snorted and you glanced over at her, and she looked between you and Sabrina a couple of times in a silent implication that you were doing just that. Andy still didn't know about the three of you, so she couldn't just say it out loud.

"Hey," Sabrina said when she caught the innuendo, but then she just laughed and shrugged. She definitely was the wildest, and maybe craziest, of the three of you.

"I dunno," Eric said, looking down at his phone again.

"I say avoid her," you reiterated. "Delete the photos so you aren't tempted."

"I say you're here for two more months of internship. Don't get serious with anyone unless they deserve it," Gemma said.

Eric turned to Sabrina. "What do you think?"

"I think..." Sabrina pondered out loud. "I think you should do what makes you happy, Eric. So if you want to ride the crazy train, that's OK. But it's also more than OK if you don't."

Eric sighed, clearly left with a lot to think about.

"I think you should take them both out at the same time and see if you can get a threesome out of it," Andy said.

That made you, Sabrina and Gemma all snort and cough, and start laughing. Eric joined in a moment later.

Chapter 273

Thankfully you made it to the end of the day without Bellagamba making problems for anyone, but Eric still hadn't made a decision about what he was going to do. You really weren't surewhat Lucy was thinking - there was a point in your life where you thought you knew her pretty well, but then she'd dumped you and everything felt like it shifted with her.

After work, Gemma split from you and Sabrina as she needed to head back to her apartment quickly, while you and Sabrina took an Uber over to the car rental company. The beach was a good several hours' drive away and was closer to your school than it was the city, so getting there was more of a problem for you three than anyone else on the trip. Since everyone was splitting the cost of the Air B&B based on their rooms, and you three were sharing one, the car was actually going to be the most expensive part of the trip other than maybe food and alcohol costs all put together.

Since you were managing the Air B&B part of the trip for the three of you, Sabrina had offered to manage the car rental and you had to go over to the airport to pick it up. You got dropped off by your Uber at the terminal and took a quick walk down to where the car rental places were and queued up behind a few folks.

"Looks like we came in at the wrong time," Sabrina grinned a little as she leaned into you, her arm looped through yours as she rested her head on your shoulder. "A big flight must have just come in."

"No way we could have known," you said. "But I'm seeing a lot of tired faces. Must have been a long flight."

Sabrina glanced around. "Where would you want to go? For a vacation, I mean. And assuming Gemma was coming with us so don't answer Australia."

"Um," you thought. "I dunno. Spain, maybe? Or Italy?"

"What if we did the whole Riviera?" Sabrina suggested. "Just the three of us travelling the coast of the Mediterranean. Spain, France, and end in Italy."

"That would be pretty amazing," you said. "Are we backpacking on this trip, or are we ridiculously wealthy and doing it in style?"

"Oh, ridiculously wealthy, obviously," Sabrina said with a grin. "Three lawyers, all at the top of their game. Actually, scratch that, we'll do it once backpacking and experience it like that, andthen we'll do it later on when we're all high-paid lawyers and get to be nostalgic about it."

"And when are we taking this amazing trip?" you asked.

"We could do it next summer," Sabrina suggested. "Once we've all graduated, and before law school. Just think - we take like three months to travel, one month per country. Then we move into whatever law school we're going to."

"What about internships?" you asked. "The connections are important. Not to mention us needing to pay for things."

"We'll pay for things with our side hustle, baby," Sabrina said. "If we can keep things rolling through the school year, we'll be making more than enough."

"For all three of us?" you asked.

"Maybe not all three of us completely," Sabrina said. "But enough that we can pick and choose what part-time jobs we might want."

"You're crazy, you know that?" you asked with a smile. "And I love you for it."

Sabrina grinned and went up on her toes to kiss your cheek, then pulled you down to whisper in your ear. "Aren't you glad you're sticking your dick in crazy?"

That made you laugh.

The two of you got to the front of the line and Sabrina and the woman behind the counter quickly went through her reservation while you quickly darted off to the washroom. By the time you go back Sabrina had signed and paid as planned, and had the keys in her hand with directions to the proper lot. She looped her arm in yours again and smiled up at you, and the two of you took the walk over to the parking structure. An attendant there took a look at the keys and papers that Sabrina had and nodded, leading you over to their rows of rentals. There was a whole mix of cars and SUVs, but he led you to the very end of the row and you blinked as he stood at the back of a silver Mercedes-Benz with the soft top of a convertible.

The attendant did a quick walk around with Sabrina to ensure there was no damage and then gave her a quick rundown of how to work the convertible roof, and you just sort of stood there in mild shock. You'd been expecting a car, or maybe an SUV if she wanted to splurge, but this was a bit much.

Then you remembered that you'd been mildly surprised at the size of Sabrina's bag back at your place. She'd had one duffle bag, like an oversized gym bag, and while it had been stuffed full it had still seemed small for a four-day weekend even paired with her purse and a small backpack. Now you understood why she'd packed like that - the trunk of the convertible wasn't exactly spacious.

"Sabrina, really?" you asked once the attendant had left the two of you.

Sabrina grinned coming over to you, taking your hands in hers as she looked up at you with her impish smile and big eyes. "Surprise," she said.

"You really didn't need to do this," you said.

"I know. But I wanted to - think of it as my one-month thank you gift for helping me with the OnlyFans content as my official cameraman and on-screen talent along with being my boyfriend," she said. "This will make the drive down more fun once we're out of the city, and we can show off to your friends a little."

There was a part of you that wanted to argue that the likely cost was still too much, but even though she liked to spoil you and Gemma a bit you knew Sabrina was careful about tracking her money. So instead of arguing you sighed and looped your arms around her. "Thanks, sugar momma," you said with a little smile.

"You're welcome, Daddy," Sabrina said, hugging you back.

That made you give her ass a little swat, and she barked a laugh into your chest as you held each other.

Chapter 274

You picked up your bags from your place, then headed over to Gemma's and Sabrina went up while you stayed with the car. First, to make sure no one tried to steal your shit or key it or something - Gemma didn't live in a particularly bad area at all, but with such a nice car people could go out of their way to be dicks. You and Sabrina had both been in a pre-Law class that had been all about small claims court cases - it had been really funny at times, but also pretty depressing at how dickish random people could be to each other.

The other obvious reason to stay downstairs was so that you wouldn't run into Lucy.

Gemma came down with a similar duffle bag to Sabrina's and while she did brighten at the sight of the car, she wasn't as shocked as you had been, which told you that Sabrina had told her about it. Or maybe they had planned it together.

You took Gemma's bag from her and put it in the trunk, and then she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you into a deep kiss as she stood up on the curb for that little bit of extra height to bring you almost eye to eye.

Sabrina was driving, since she had the insurance filled out in her name, and Gemma insisted that you sat in the front seat while she took the back. You kept the soft top up until you were on the freeway out of the city, then pulled over and got it lowered before continuing on. The drive was fun, and the three of you took turns picking music to blast into the wind and sing along to. You'd planned the drive ahead of time and took a short detour to hit up a Barbecue place that had been featured on one of those Food Network 'Gotta Eat Here' kind of shows, and afterwards you took your chance to insist that Gemma sit in the front seat for a bit. The back was a little cramped for your legs, but seeing Gemma's blonde hair in the wind and the way she was smiling and would occasionally grab Sabrina's hand was worth it.

You ended up reaching the beachfront town late - it was a town of maybe 15,000 people, so not very big at all, and was almost entirely made up of the tourist industry serving the beach from Spring through early Fall. Sabrina did a little detour down the main entertainment street across the beachfront and it was nicely lit up with hanging lights and while the shops and restaurants were closed, there were almost half a dozen bars that were open and bustling with business. In the dark of the evening, you could only really see the closest reflection of the lights on the waves, but you could definitely smell the fresh salt of the ocean and hear the soft crash of the waves.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,025 Followers