The OF Girl Ch. 301-310

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.7k words
4.84
20.2k
18

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes important conversations and decisions, oral, the beach, MFF, a pub, and a MILF.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 301

"I'm just saying, it might be something to talk to us about first, baby," Gemma said. "That was personal stuff."

"I didn't think it would be a big deal for you guys," Sabrina sighed.

The three of you were sitting at a table, crammed into a busy beachfront restaurant patio that was overflowing with tourists like yourselves. The music piped through the speakers was loud, the conversations and laughter around you were louder, so you felt safe having the conversation in public as the three of you leaned in over your drinks to talk. Ollie had split off with Corey and Victoria for lunch, and you were pretty sure it was at Gemma's request.

"Sabrina, I love you, but you've got the mind of a thirteen-year-old boy," Gemma said, taking her hand.

"Was it really that bad?" Sabrina asked, turning to look at you. "I mean, Ollie isn't going to spread rumours or tell people, and she's kinky like us so I thought it would just make her more impressed with you, and it's not like you would go around bragging for yourself."

"Sabrina," you sighed. "I- I don't know. Time and place, partially. I don't super mind that Ollie knows, but just blurting it out like that..."

"You're going easy, John," Gemma said.

"Don't, baby," Sabrina said, taking your hand in hers with the one that wasn't still clasped in Gemma's. "Tell me straight."

You took a deep breath and nodded, centring your thoughts for a moment. "Sabrina, I love you, and you're mine and Gemma's. And I'm fine with all of the OnlyFans stuff, especially because we're doing it together. And that fact that you're so sexually open with us is amazing, and I'm sofucking happy with the way our relationship has been going between the three of us, but I think you're getting to caught up in how much sex we all have and you're seeing things with Porn Brain a bit. Ollie is one of my best friends at Uni, but she doesn't need to know what we do in bed, or with who. I don't need her to see me as a stud or something. But Ido want her to see us as a relationship that loves and supports each other, and yeah she can know in general that we're actively loving each other, but details like who we invite into your bed are too personal."

Sabrina nodded along slowly, listening intently as she absorbed what you were saying.

"I'm sorry," she said, squeezing your hand. "John, really, I'm sorry. I got caught up with how open everything felt."

"I liked the Porn Brain thing," Gemma said. "It fits well. Plus, baby, you weren't just tellingour secrets. You also spilt on both Katherine and Becks even if Ollie doesn't know who they are."

Sabrina's shoulders slumped and she closed her eyes for a moment, nodding again.

"Can I suggest something?" you asked.

"Of course, love," Gemma said.

Sabrina blinked her eyes open, listening.

"I think we need to seriously consider new rules for us," you said. "Rules we're more serious about than the work ones because we've bent those ones a lot."

"Like what?" Sabrina asked.

"We need to be more clear about our boundaries," you said. "Like how much we tell people, especially friends and family. And who, and how much, we involve other people in stuff. Like, if Katherine visits again, is it presumed that there's going to be sex? Or if Becks wants to meet up again with us, or just me? What are we OK with?"

"That's a good idea," Gemma nodded. "But I think we should think about it this afternoon and reconnect tonight once we've all decided what our serious personal lines are."

"I like that," Sabrina said. "I- Thank you. I love you guys."

"We love you too, baby," Gemma said, then leaned over and kissed Sabrina on the cheek before whispering something to her that made her smile.

"Love you, John," Sabrina said, leaning in your direction next and kissing you on the lips. Then she stood up, letting go of your hands so that she could wipe under her eyes. "OK, I need to clean myself up a bit."

"I'll come with," Gemma said with a smile, standing as well. "Hold down the fort, love."

"Will do," you said. "And Gemma?"

"Mhmm?"

"The new piercings look great," you said.

She beamed a smile at you and touched the delicate chain earring that you'd bought for her, then took Sabrina's hands as they went in search of the bathroom.

Fuck me, you sighed to yourself as you watched them go.

Communication was key. The lady from the hippy store was so right.

But whatwere your boundaries? You already felt overwhelmingly blessed to be dating Gemma and Sabrina at the same time, and the fact that they were falling for each other at the same time as you was fucking amazing. And then there were the other encounters, not even just with Katherine and Becks. Becca, and partially Charlotte, were on that list. And based on how things had been going, you needed to make a decision about Tasha too because the girls liked to joke about getting their or your hands on her but she was with Mosche. And there was the issue of more OnlyFans content with other women in the future.

You needed to seriously think about this before you reconnected back on the topic. It would be so easy to just take everything and let the chips fall where they may, but you didn't want that. You didn't want to just risk it and have things blow up because you took every advantage and opportunity to get your dick wet when you already had more than enough in your two girlfriends.

"Fuck me," you sighed outwardly, if quietly. What a day.

Chapter 302

Sabrina and Gemma returned to the table after your food had been delivered, and they'd both slipped you their panties. Well, Gemma had slipped you her panties and Sabrina had slipped you a thong.

Lunch went back to normal after that, and Sabrina insisted on paying, and none of you brought up the issues that had been discussed earlier because you'd agreed to wait. While Sabrina was just inside paying Gemma led you outside onto the sidewalk and she smiled as she stood right in front of you and kissed you, wrapping her arms up around your neck as her tits pressed against your chest.

It was a sweet, loving kiss that told you whatever else was going on, you were both OK. Then Sabrina came out of the restaurant and cleared her throat.

"Yes, baby?" Gemma asked.

"Um, where's mine?" she asked with a grin.

Gemma stepped away from you and Sabrina walked into your arms as you planted a kiss on her as well. She distracted you a bit by getting her hand on your crotch for a moment and rubbing while she giggled into the kiss. Then, once it was over, she turned to Gemma and wrapped her arms around Gemma's neck much like the girls often did with you as she looked deep into Gemma's eyes. "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you earlier, baby," she said. "I realized inside that my earlier one was more John-centric, but I owed you one too."

"Thank you, baby," Gemma said. Then they leaned together and kissed sweetly, just like they had both kissed you.

More than a few men and women walking by on the crowded sidewalk lifted their eyebrows in surprise, and you were pretty sure the teenager who fell off his skateboard a dozen yards away had gotten distracted by the sight as well.

"Ahem," you coughed.

Sabrina ended their kiss and turned back to you without letting go of Gemma. "Something wrong, baby?"

"No, nothing," you said. "Just, uh, you two are fucking gorgeous and seeing you like that is causing me some, uh, problems."

Gemma laughed and clapped a hand over her mouth as she noticed you were holding the shopping bags over your groin area. Sabrina caught on a split second later and smirked. "We need to meet up with the others and head back to get changed for the beach," she said. "Unless you want to find a place...?"

"Nuh-uh," Gemma shook her head. "We are not playing that kind of risky game. Come on, love. Walk your women back home."

"Fine," Sabrina sighed dramatically, but with a knowing smile. Shortly you were flanked by them, Gemma holding your hand and Sabrina's arm looped through yours. You found Ollie, Corey and Victoria a little way up the street. You hadn't covered the entire thing, but you'd definitely seen a majority so you doubted that you'd missed out on much more - and you could always explore the rest tomorrow.

The group walked back, and Gemma split from you a bit to talk with Ollie, and then with Victoria. Then when Gemma came back to you Sabrina split off to walk with Ollie for a bit as they whispered.

Back that Air B&B, Sabrina pulled you and Gemma aside back to the hot tub area instead of heading right in.

"I apologized to Ollie," she said. "No matter what we decide later, I had to make sure I did in case I made her uncomfortable. She was fine with it, or says she was."

"She said the same to me," Gemma said. "So unless she's lying to both of us we should be fine."

"OK," you nodded. "Thanks, by the way, for going out of your way with my friends."

"Of course, love," Gemma smiled.

The three of you entered the house and found out that the guys had gone out for lunch and were hitting the beach after, so it was just the six of you still. The decision was made that everyone wanted to head back down to the beach quickly to try and find a spot big enough for the group, so everyone rushed to get changed. Your cock had gone back down during the walk, so you weren't exactly feeling blue-balled - especially considering the blowjob you'd gotten earlier from Gemma - but seeing both of the girls stripping down in your room raised your horny levels again and you ended up bending Gemma over the bed and eating her out from behind for a minute, just wanting a taste of her as you licked between her lips and kissed the inner curves of her ass cheeks. You did the same to Sabrina even though she was almost finished changing, pulling her bikini bottoms down around her skinny thighs to expose her as she giggled and wiggled.

With the taste of your girlfriends on your lips, you finally got changed as well as they took turns in the washroom.

Gemma ended up wearing a red, white and blue coloured bikini that gave her decent coverage while still showing off cleavage, along with a fairly solid set of bottoms that rode a little low on her waist and covered most of her buttcheeks. She finished the look with a big pair of teal-tinted sunglasses and her new American Flag star hat. Sabrina wore a colourful bikini that suited her smaller frame, with each piece of it in a bright primary colour. She also wore the tie-dye wrap that she'd gotten down at the shops.

"Have I mentioned that you two turn me on like nothing else?" you said once the three of you were ready to go.

"I would have guessed by the need to eat us out," Gemma laughed. "But it's nice to hear, love."

"Well, I know one thing that turns you on more than watching us get dressed and undressed," Sabrina said.

"What's that?" you asked.

Sabrina pivoted and pulled Gemma into another kiss like the one outside the restaurant, which both of them startled giggling into when you groaned in appreciation.

A pounding on the bedroom door interrupted them.

"Come on, you horny bastards!" Ollie yelled from outside. "The beach is waiting, and we're leaving. You can fuck like rabbits later!"

Chapter 303

Hot sand, cold water, slick bodies. The guys found the six of you eventually through a series of text-tag, and by midway through the afternoon you were exhausted from all of the above.

Sabrina was taking a walk with Ollie and Victoria while Corey was running down to the water with the guys, which left you and Gemma to watch over the towels and stuff. You were both laying out on towels side by side in the middle of the collection of things and you were both covered in suntan lotion from Sabrina rubbing it into your skin before she left, which left Gemma glistening in the sun beside you.

"I can feel you looking at me, love," Gemma said with a little smile.

"What's it feel like?" you asked with a chuckle.

"Warm and tingly."

"I think that might just be the sun."

"Nope," she shook her head. "The sun doesn't make my nipples hard, love. Or give me goosebumps."

That made you smile because her swimsuitwas showing off slight nipple bumps. "Well, should I stop looking?"

"No," she grinned, rolling onto her side and tilting her hat up so she could kiss you sweetly. "Keep looking. Never stop."

"I won't," you promised, letting your eyes trail from her face down to her cleavage, making her laugh lightly. You brought your eyes back up to her face and rolled onto your side as well to face her. "I have a question for you."

"Ask me anything," she said.

"You and Sabrina are getting closer and closer. I knew it was happening before, but it's been really apparent in the last day or so, and I love seeing you two looking into each other's eyes and feeling like I know exactly how you both feel, because it's how I do too. I just want to make sure that we're not leaving things unsaid, so I want to ask about you and her. Before all of this you weren't really interested in girls."

"There wasn't a question in there, love," she smirked at you a little.

"You know what I mean," you said.

"I do," she assured you. "And it's... I want to say it's complicated, but it's really not I guess. Before you and Sabrina I never even thought about girls this way. Like, I could know someone was attractive, but I was focused on boys and then on my Ex. I don't have anyone in my family who is gay, and I knew a couple of gay kids or other Uni students but they weren't in my direct friend groups. When things got complicated with us, and I was telling myself it was going to be short-term, I let myself drop my inhibitions. And falling in love with you, and watching you and Sabrina fall in love at the same time, and all the sex just... it made it feel natural. And Ido love Sabrina, even if it's slightly different than with you just like you love me and hear in slightly different ways just because of who we are."

That made you think; did you love them differently? You knew they were different people who liked different things, but you'd been trying to keep things fairly equal between them.

"OK," you nodded. "So where are you at now with, I dunno, sexual orientation?"

"Well, I'm in love with a man and a woman, and I fuck them both as much as I can, so I guess that makes me bisexual," Gemma smirked a little, then leaned forward and pecked your lips. "And I'm not sure about the rest still. I know I liked playing with Becks too, though I don't want to add her to our thing. I like her as a friend and playing with her in bed, but I don't think I could do more people in our relationship. And it was also hot fucking in front of Katherine and Becca, but I'm still sure I don't want to be in any content."

"Thank you," you said softly.

"Thanks for asking, love," she smiled lightly. "And, just so you know, you're going to need to give Sabrina a quickie before dinner."

"Why's that?" you asked.

"Because, love, last night was all about her and tonight is about me, and I need you to make love to me."

"Gladly," you said. "Without Sabrina?"

She nodded. "I need a little alone time with you, I think."

"I don't know if a quickie is going to be enough for her," you chuckled.

"It will be," she grinned. "I ate her out in the bathroom of the restaurant, too."

That raised your eyebrows, imagining the two of them in a bathroom stall trying not to get caught. It also explained why they came out and gave you their panties at the time.

"I still can't believe I did that," she laughed.

"You're amazing," you told her.

"You don't know the half of it," she said, her laugh sliding into a smirk. She rolled over, putting her curvy back and ass to me, and then surreptitiously lowered her bottoms and slowly ran her hand up the slick, lotioned skin of her ass and pulled her cheek up a bit. That gave you a look at the buttplug that was in her ass.

"God," you groaned softly.

She wriggled back against you, pulling her bottoms up before you got caught doing something, but pressed her back to your chest in a spoon position as she felt your hardening cock press against her ass. "I need you to make love to each of my tight little holes tonight, John," she whispered.

"Whenever you want," you said, wrapping your arms around her and holding her tightly.

She sighed deeply and happily, then wiggled her ass back against your crotch to tease you before pulling away and laying on her stomach. She looked over the rim of her sunglasses at you with a smile that said she knew exactly what she was doing to you.

Chapter 304

The guys came back before the girls, but thankfully by the time anyone was back you had managed to get your cock under control after the teasing and promises from Gemma.

Sabrina had basically collapsed onto you when she returned, and you sat up and held her as she downed an entire water bottle from her bag, and once she was hydrated she kissed you with a bright smile.

"How was the walk?" you asked.

"Good," she said. "Though I should have had you come with me. I kept getting this feeling that guys were looking at me, or like me and the girls, and that wouldn't have bothered me before but now it made me feel... I dunno."

"Unsafe?" you asked.

"Like, a little?" she said. "And maybe a little uncomfortable. Like, I felt more naked than I usually would in a swimsuit because you or Gemma weren't there."

"I'm sorry," you said with a frown. "I don't want you to feel like that."

"It's OK," she said, smiling softly and kissing your cheek. "It just means I want to spend more time with you." She glanced at the others, who were in their own conversation, and then lowered her voice a little more and whispered in your ear. "Daddy."

You rolled your eyes and squeezed her in a hug as you kissed her cheek.

Both groups had seen the volleyball nets down the beach, and the guys wanted to go play a game or two, so everything got picked up and hauled in that direction. Once you were there you found there were other folks also waiting, and you ended up mingling with them - it was a mix of ages, though no one was over the age of thirty.

One thing you noticed was that Sabrina stuck with you, making it clear you were together, or with Gemma when it was your turn on the sandy playing area. She did take a turn playing in an All-Girls 2v2 alongside Ollie since Gemma begged out (due to the secret buttplug) and Victoria was too shy (to the disappointment of every guy and some ladies on the beach).

"What's with Sabrina?" Gemma asked you quietly as they were playing and laughing. The girls on the other side were only marginally more coordinated than Ollie and Sabrina.

"She said she felt weird on her walk," you said, hugging Gemma to you around her shoulder and leaning down to whisper to her.

"Like sick?"

"No. She felt exposed. Like she wanted one of us with her."

"Did something happen?" Gemma asked.

"She didn't say it did, and I assume Ollie would have if Sabrina didn't," you said.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers